Tucked In

Story Info
Barely legal virgin gets visit from Daddy. DD/LG.
2.5k words
4.57
105.4k
193
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kryssy is a barely legal virgin staying home alone for the first time, when suddenly her sleep is interrupted by a big strong family friend who insists she calls him "Daddy", and his hell bent on taking care of her. DD/LG, Older man younger girl, rape/nonconsenting/reluctance.

All characters in this story are over the age of 18. This is my own personal fantasy. If you enjoy it, wonderful, let me know. If I've made any spelling or grammatical errors, I'm happy to fix them to enhance the experience (keep in mind some spelling errors may be regional, as I am not American).

This is my fantasy, it is not reality, it is not based on real events.

My life had been a little directionless since school ended. I hadn't applied to many jobs, and as my mom kept reminding me, she wasn't going to supply my blue hair dye and black eyeliner forever. Luckily I was left alone for the week, as both my parents were on vacation visiting my aunt, I had opted out to focus on handing out resumes.

I was three days into my glorious alone time when I received a message from my parent's friend Ian, even though I am 18 he was sent to check up on me. I'm sure my parents should have realized by now that I am by no means ever going to throw a "rager". I am no where near as popular and besides, who would come to a goth girl party anyway?

I stared down at the text, //I hope you're being a good girl.//

Heat rose in my cheeks a little and I blushed. //Of course.//

//Good. I'll be stopping by tonight, you better be in bed when I come and check on you.//

I was a little disappointed Ian didn't want to stop by during the day to visit, out of all my parents' friends, I loved his company. There was something about him, maybe it was because he treated me more, or less, like the adult I am. Sure, he always made me feel like a young girl, but he also talked to me about adult stuff too.

//Yes Sir!// I wrote back ironically. I figured that he must not want to hang out with a teenager during the day. I barely liked hanging out with teenagers and I was one.

//That's my girl.//

The rest of the day dragged on, I didn't put out any resumes, but I did have a shower in the evening. I stared at myself in the mirror after the steam evaporated off the glass, naked, my blue hair wet and flat against my pale face. I touched my breasts, a bit bigger than most of my friends, my belly, maybe also a bit bigger. I wondered to myself often if I was pretty, if anyone would ever look at me like I was something desirable. Mom always said the way I presented myself put other boys off, but I wasn't really a fan of teenaged boys anyway. Sometimes I couldn't wait to be older.

I dried off, threw a t-shirt and panties on, and headed out the back door. In the only form of true teen rebellion, I have ever had - I lit a joint. I had thought about trying to stay up and see Ian when he came in, but I did want to do as asked, maybe later in the week he'll take me grocery shopping, so I don't starve. Once I finished and snubbed out the remains of my joint, I climbed into bed. Pot always made me have a nice deep sleep, I put a YouTube video on my tablet and fell asleep sometime after 10PM.

I woke up to the blankets being pulled away, my brain was a bit groggy.

The weight of someone sitting next to me on the bed shifted. A hand slid up and down one of my thighs. I thought I was dreaming, one of those sexy dreams. "Go back to sleep little one." Said a voice so gentle I wanted to obey, the dregs of dreams floating in my head.

Fingers played with the front of my panties, lightly rubbing a very sensitive area. No one had ever touched me there before and I let out a little soft moan. Slowly I could feel the fabric soaking through, my body felt hot. The fingers pushed the fabric aside and for the first-time thick fingers touched my bare pussy.

I moaned as the heat began to rise in me. The fingers massaged around my clit, bumping it gently now and again. I could feel how wet I was getting, practically dripping.

"Good girl," I recognized Ian's voice. His other arm pulled me against his chest and he kissed my forehead. "You're being so good for me, has anyone ever touched you here, baby?"

I shook my head no. I was too high to be afraid, and his heavy scent was filling my head making me feel warm and safe.

"What a good girl you are," he rubbed my clit again and I moaned into him. Opening my legs I pushed myself wantonly into his hand. "Goooood girl," he breathed. "You have to cum all over Daddy's fingers, you have to be nice and wet for Daddy."

I moaned again. I wasn't entirely certain why Ian was calling himself Daddy, but somehow it made what we were doing a little dirtier, a little sexier, and I wanted to make him happy. "Ok," I replied meekly.

His fingers circled me again, bringing me closer. He began kissing my neck, and his other hand pushed up my t-shirt and began pinching and massaging my nipples. I moaned louder; I could feel the pressure building.

"That's it," he said, rubbing a little faster. "Cum for me little girl, cum on Daddy."

My orgasm came crashing around me, my toes clenched, and my hips pushed forward. The rubbing stopped, and I felt him kiss my forehead again, kissing all over my face, his body was on top of me now, and he was singing my praises.

"You did so good," he said in between kissing me, "You're so perfect, Daddy is going to make you feel so good."

Suddenly I realised he was naked, and he was pulling my underwear off. He firmly held one of my ankles and kissed it down to my thigh. My breath caught in my throat as he kissed my pussy, his mouth closing around me. He moaned into me as he licked and sucked, I almost came again in his mouth. My mind was spinning, the pot still making my brain a bit foggy, I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I had a feeling the pot might also be heightening my enjoyment.

He pulled his mouth away; I could see some of my juices glistening on his beard in the moonlight. He grabbed my ass, and pulled me roughly against him, he was kneeling between my legs now. I could feel the weight of his cock resting against my folds. I was still too nervous to look to see how big it was. He rocked his hips a little, rubbing his cock around my sensitive areas. I could feel it hard and thick. He was teasing me.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you little one?" He asked huskily.

I was frozen with fear, deep down I wanted nothing more than to beg him, but sex was so taboo. I was a virgin; this was supposed to be love.

He reached down and pinched one of my nipples roughly. "I said, do you want Daddy to fuck you little girl?" He said more sharply. He rubbed his cock around my clit.

I gasped. "Yes."

He pinched my nipple harder. "What was that baby?"

"Yes Daddy," I moaned louder.

"Yes, Daddy what?" He asked and his fingers rubbed my clit again.

"Yes Daddy, please fuck me!" I sobbed.

"Good girl, Daddy will fuck you," he said more gently. His cock moved down to press against my hole.

Panic welled up in me, I realised I was about to lose my virginity. I pulled away a little, but Daddy grabbed my thighs and held me still. I whimpered a little and he pushed forward slowly. I began to cry a little, as the reality sobered me up.

He pushed in a little, and then slowly pulled back before pushing back in. He was working it in slowly, trying not to hurt me. I could feel him stretching me out. His vice grip on my thighs held me in place as he finally broke through my virginity. He groaned loudly as he slid all the way in. I cried. A little from the pain but mostly because I felt like I was broken now. Ruined in some invisible way and everyone was going to know.

He didn't move for awhile, he was deep in me, his breathing was heavy. He leant down and kissed me, I opened my mouth to him. He kissed me deeply, and I could feel a warm feeling spread in my heart.

"You are so beautiful," he said when he finally broke the kiss. "You feel so good around Daddy's cock," He started moving again, slow at first, and then faster. "You are such a good fucking girl for Daddy," he moaned.

I could feel the pressure rising in me again, I wanted to encourage him to fuck me. "Yes Daddy," I squeaked out nervously for the first time unprompted.

"You are Daddy's now," he said forcefully, "this is Daddy's cunt now, and no one else is allowed to touch it, you hear me?"

"Yes Daddy," I whispered. "It's your cunt now."

I could feel my orgasm again. My toes curled, and it all came crashing around me again.

"Good girl baby," he whispered kissing me. "Daddy loves feeling you cum so hard around his cock."

He pulled out, and I thought that was it, but me rolled me onto my belly and pulled my ass up into the air and spread my legs. He thrust back into me again. "I'm sorry baby," he moaned. "Daddy has been trying to be so gentle, I know it's your first time, but Daddy needs to fuck you hard now."

Being on all fours and feeling his balls hammer into me as he fucked me harder and harder was too much for me. It occurred to me that he was not wearing a condom, and I was not on birth control, I began sobbing a little, my head buried in my pillows, shame creeping onto my face. He held me down and fucked me harder and harder, it felt good and wrong.

"It's ok to cry baby," he cooed. "You look so beautiful with my cock in you, Daddy is all the way in you baby, Daddy's going to fill you with his cum baby."

I cried harder at his words. I'd never even really had a boyfriend, what if I was got pregnant? My crying only made him fuck me harder, and although my mind was reeling, it did nothing to quell my impending orgasm.

"Daddy is going to breed you," he said darkly. "Daddy is going to fill you with cum and make you pregnant. Daddy is going to use your little teen body whenever he wants. You understand?"

"Yes Daddy," I moaned through tears, my orgasm was driving me forward. I felt small and submissive, and it felt so good to be controlled.

"Daddy is going to take care of your needs too little one," He said. "Daddy knows what makes you feel good, see?"

My orgasm hit me again, "Yes Daddy, yes daddy," I moaned as I rode out the waves. "I'll be your good little girl."

"That's right," he grunted into me. "Daddy's going to fill your tight little cunt with cum now, you look so beautiful with Daddies cock in you it's making Daddy cum." He slammed into me, almost growling. I was still a little frightened, but I loved it. I loved the feeling of him filling my unprotected womb with cum. I know longer cared about the consequences.

He held me still when he was finished, and then finally he pulled out. I could feel everything leaking out and making a puddle on the bed. He laid down next to me. For the first time I glanced at his cock. It still looked big, and I couldn't believe that it had been inside me.

"I just need you to do one more thing little girl," he said softly. "You have to clean Daddies cock off now."

I stared at him for a minute not fully grasping what he meant.

He grabbed me by the back of the head and forced me closer to his cock. "Open your mouth baby, it's ok."

I opened my mouth.

"Clean my cock off like Daddies good little slut," he encouraged me again with a forceful push, and my little mouth wrapped tightly around his thick cock.

It didn't taste as bad as I was expecting. I began to lick and suck and carefully clean all our juices off him. He muttered praises at me while I cleaned him off. I loved hearing him praise me, and I started to realise that my brain stopped thinking of him as Ian, my parents' friend, and started thinking of him as Daddy.

When he was satisfied, he pulled my head up and had me lay next to him, he kissed my forehead lovingly. "Daddy loves you," he said, and he seemed to inhale my scent.

I blushed. "I love you too, Daddy," and I felt something in my stomach, like butterflies.

"I've wanted you for so long," he said sleepily. "Daddy is going to take care of you for now on, I promise."

I snuggled closer, my eyes feeling heavy. I drifted to sleep, with my mind swirling about thoughts of this big strong man taking me every chance he got.

I woke up in the morning alone, but firmly tucked into bed. At first, I thought maybe it had all been some pot induced dream. Slowly I sat up in bed, and my thighs were aching, muscles I didn't even know I had were sore. I knew instantly it had not been a dream. I could still smell him on the sheets. My heart sank a little, wondering why he hadn't stayed, and I could have made him breakfast like in the movies.

Visions of the night flickered through my thoughts, and I instantly laid back down to masturbate. I could still feel some of his thick cum inside me and that made it so much hotter. Even though I still felt a bit tender I was cumming in no time. I moaned "Yes Daddy. Yes Daddy. Yes Daddy" Over and over again until I came. I wanted him again badly, and I wasn't sure I would ever be able to get Daddy out of my head.