Study Time

Story Info
The power of imagination.
1.4k words
3.79
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life was busy, perhaps hectic or even frenzied would be a better descriptor. With a list that kept her going from dawn till dusk and beyond that till late at night, the responsibilities of being a mother, a wife and a student kept her occupied 7 days a week, and yet, from time to time, thoughts of Jack would creep into her mind.

It would often begin early in the morning as she was getting dressed. Stopping to pick out a lacy pair of panties is all that it would take to jog her memory, thoughts of the emotion and the tension and the passion which she experienced for a brief period of time. She would slip her panties on and, for a second, she would pause, being completely aware of how they fit, how the material wrapped itself around and held her soft lips. The sheets on the bed were still warm, and they beckoned for her to lay down and spread her legs and feel the material of her panties creep into the crack between her legs, but a sense of responsibility overrode her desire to experience even a brief moment of pleasure, and she turned to pull her flannel shirt over her shoulders and then to pull on her jeans, not without taking notice, however, that just the thought had caused her body to react She could feel the crotch of her jeans pressing against a wet spot on her panties. She smiled and opened her bedroom door, prepared to take on the world another day.

A few hours into the morning, after she had prepared breakfast and saw her husband off to work and her kids off to school, she stole a few minutes to sit in the kitchen to enjoy a cup of coffee. Gazing out the window, she caught a glimpse of the house next door, the house where Jack used to live. Instantly, she thought of the day when he had asked to brush her hair.

To many, it may have sounded like a strange request, but to her, it made complete sense. She had already discovered that he was anything but a typical lover. She had learned that he seemed to relish doting on her. He enjoyed the role of being an older mentor, the math tutor that she needed at the time as she balanced all of her duties at home with a particularly challenging math class. And, in turn, she came to enjoy being a part of his world. She respected him, often asking his advice, and, at the same time, gladly responding to his request to remove her bra before showing up for tutoring sessions. She appreciated how he constantly thought about her kids, often baking them cookies. And she came to understand that, as a lover, he always thought of her first, sometimes sending her home after giving her a soft massage, and sometimes driving her to a frenzy with his tongue. And then, there was the evening that he simply asked her to kneel in front of him, facing away while he gently brushed her hair.

The fact that the next sip of coffee was barely lukewarm, jolted her back to reality. She had spent far too long reminiscing, and there was far too much to be done. But there was no mistaking the feeling, as she rose from the table, it was clear that the wet spot had returned.

Afternoon arrived and the evening meal preparation was done, the current bills were paid, and the grocery shopping was completed. She was back on track and focused, but there was no denying that Jack was still on her mind. She could go for weeks at a time without giving him a thought, but then, there were days like this one when the smallest thing, noticing a fragrance, reaching for a cookie, or picking up a brush would spark a memory. She knew that there was only one way to manage the issue, but she resisted. Instead, she picked up the text book for her current class. It was 2pm, and this was the hour that she set aside each day for studies; the last quiet hour before the kids returned home from school.

The class was Philosophy. She enjoyed it, and she liked the professor, but, since the first day of the semester, she found that she was distracted. The professor introduced the topics that they would be studying and casually mentioned that up till the beginning of the 20 century, people who studied Philosophy often also studied Mathematics. That did it. Walking into the classroom was like a trigger; she immediately began to think about Jack as she passed through the door. It might have been that, like Jack, the professor was probably 20 or 25 years her senior. Or it could have been his gentle manner, a trait that also reminded her of Jack. There was an element of a father figure that the two of them shared as well. The professor recognized that most of the students in the class were adult learners, and he worked hard to help them feel comfortable, relaxed and secure in the classroom, just as she had felt sitting at Jack's kitchen table.

Once again, she was lost in a daydream. She had barely read a full page in the book when she glanced at the clock and realized that 20 minutes of her precious hour had already slipped by. She closed the book and placed it on the shelf. Quietly, she made her way to her bedroom, pausing to chuckle as she realized that there was no one in the house to disturb. She had never quite shaken the stigma associated with masturbation that was prevalent in her home during her teenage years.

She closed the door and pulled her shirt over her head. Reaching up, she cupped her breasts in the palms of her hands. She was no longer trying to resist, no longer attempting to block the thoughts and memories. For the next half hour, she would instead relish in them. She would let jack invade her space , invite him to once again caress her body, spread her legs wide open to his touch. Her imagination was vivid. As she pulled her jeans off and lay on her bed, she heard his voice, soft and soothing. As she slid her hand underneath the waistband of her panties she felt his hot breath on her neck. As she probed between her lips with her finger, she felt his kisses.

She had been wet all day. Despite her attempts to resist the temptation, she realized that the sexual tension had been churning in her mind, and in her chest and her gut for hours. It was not going to take much. Should she focus on how his tongue felt when he used it to toy with her clit? Should she think about how it felt when he entered her for the first time? Or maybe she should conjure up the feeling of his finger pressing against her anus for the first time. Images of these moments flashed through her mind as her body began to tremble. Yet, it was a very different thought that put her over the edge. It was the sensation of Jack gently pulling a brush through her hair as she knelt beside his chair in the living room that sent her into a frenzy, the loving touch of his hand following the brush that caused her to explode in an intense , pulsing orgasm.

When the last surges of pleasure left her body, she sank into a state of bliss, barely breathing, her left hand still on her pussy and her right hand cupping a breast. This was the moment that she wanted to last, feeling his closeness, knowing how satisfied he would be at having been a part of this special moment.

She opened her eyes and noted that it was 2:53. In seven minutes, the bus would be pulling up outside, and her kids would be running into the house, full of stories of the day and hoping for a glass of milk and a cookie. She could not disappoint them. With a feeling of utter satisfaction, she adjusted her panties and stood at the side of the bed. She pulled her shirt back on and stepped into her jeans, knowing very well that her moist panties would be a constant reminder of how she used her study time that afternoon.