Reawakening a Hotwife Pt. 01

Story Info
Repairing Days of Future Past.
2.8k words
4.28
26.5k
34

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/10/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Growit
Growit
54 Followers

"My name is Abby. I am your typical housewife living in small-town Texas with my husband and our child. We have a loving relationship that has been going strong for over twenty-five years."

Kurt caught my attention at a rally on campus. Standing in the center of the crowd, he's half a head taller than those listening to him speak. I move closer." He exudes an air of quiet confidence that I find attractive. I moved closer again. Without raising his voice, his words continued to hold the attention of the people surrounding him. 'I want to meet this man.' I moved even closer. We made eye contact, and I started to smile. He mirrored me and smiles. Looking into the depth of his gaze, the steel in his blue eyes spoke to me, 'the joys in life are for savoring. His unassuming smile said, 'those joys are to be shared. '

The wild days of college are for exploration, self- discovery, and education in all its forms. I relaxed my rules for life and dove in headfirst. Sex opened a new world for me. Kurt is the first person I made love to. The others were for sexual gratification. During pillow talk, we would share stories of my desires and conquests. I so enjoy ménage à trois with Kurt and our friend Ted. I love being the center of attention of two robust men. In our private moments, Kurt would lovingly call me his 'sexy hotwife.'

With graduation, I restored my rules for life.

"Kurt, the other people involved in our sex life was but a college adventure and should never happen again. We can experience an abundant fantasy life as long as it doesn't cross over into our real life."

"After all, the brain is our largest sex organ. So sharing a naughty thought or two might be all we need to keep the ball rolling."

Kurt took the idea to heart and is like Pele on the soccer field of the mind. He keeps the ball in motion for our team. Our sex life is different now but still good."

Kurt and I became husband and wife shortly afterward.

Years passed as we played through our thoughts, words, and fantasies. Meanwhile, our sex life was becoming more intense the entire time. The nights that I would play to his fantasies would bring us sex as we had never experienced before. More power, more passion, and urgency became the norm.

Our careers required much from both of us. Moving from our apartment in the city to a home in the suburbs brought new stresses. With the birth of our son, we now had a child to put before everything else. Our sex life has changed significantly. Our lovemaking is pleasant but not overly exciting. With a child in the next room, we lowered our voices and eventually stopped being vocal. Sadly, this added another damping effect on both of our libidos.

I am in love with my husband, and I fully intended to remain faithful to him for my entire life.

One evening Kurt returned from a week-long business trip to Dallas.

I hugged Kurt, "Honey, I've missed you. I don't like these week-long business trips. You are a part of me that I don't want to do without, I need your touch, the sound of your voice. Hold me in your arms, and whisper your erotic musings into my ear. "

"I missed you too, baby, but this is how we pay for half of everything. "

"Do you realize that a cold pillow is a poor substitute for cuddling? The bag of down lacks the fine art of adult conversation. Tonight, take me upstairs and ravish me."

Latter, while our son was asleep in his bed, Kurt and I were enjoying a glass of wine on the couch. A mischievous grin lit up his face. I knew I was in for something, but what it could entail, I couldn't venture a guess. But it was a thought that pleased him.

Kurt reached over and picked up his laptop computer. "Abby, I found a website that had some interesting videos the other day." He typed in the web address. Instantly, a web page popped up with a series of thumbnail links to various videos.

"You've been surfing sites for videos instead of working?" I asked, with a note of humor in my voice.

"Yeah, I got a little bit bored in the hotel room one night. Figuratively speaking, I took matters into my own hands," he confessed with an elfish grin.

Kurt then typed in the words 'amateur wife' into the search engine on the site. A new selection of videos popped up with titles such as 'wife rides big cock,' husband films hotwife,' 'husband shares wife,' and 'straight three-way.' My thoughts raced back to our time at college. I suddenly felt a warmth building within my clitoris and moistening of my pussy lips.

Kurt said, "baby, pick one of the videos. I think you'll enjoy any of them."

"Kurt, I can't do that," as I continued to look at people and positions on the screen. Each thumbnail was a whisper of an erotic tale to be shared.

Kurt then chose, and clicked on a thumbnail link entitled 'wife tries a monster cock.' Suddenly I was watching a beautiful woman lying on a couch wearing only a skimpy black bra. I recognized the style of that particular hotel room.

"Kurt, that looks like the Residence Inn room we used to stay at on our weekend getaways. Knowing the hotel where they filmed the video made the scene real, more vivid to me. My mind began to fill in the missing details, the electricity in the air, the scent of sex, and the taste of passion.

"I think you're right, that is the style of the rooms at the Residence Inn. I didn't notice that before."

"So, you've watched this video before?"

"Yes, that's the reason I picked it. I hoped that you would like it too. Honestly, the woman is attractive, but I prefer your full breasts and sweet heart-shaped ass. And you know I have a thing for brunettes."

"Kurt, I should have known, you're such a bad boy at times."

I stared back at the screen and watched as a large man ravished this beautiful woman. I watched in amazement as his muscular ass repeatedly flexed as he plunged into her. Her moans filled our room. She repeatedly climaxed as he pounded his large cock deep into her. She hooked her ankles together behind his back as she bucked up to meet his thrusts. It was the sexiest scene I had ever witnessed.

I could not resist squirming as I felt my pussy begin to warm as I watched the scene on the laptop. I placed my hand on Kurt's thigh and squeezed tightly.

"I think this video is getting to my sexy, sweet wife," Kurt chuckled.

"I hate to admit it, but this video is affecting me. I'm starting to soak the bottom of my panties. Let's go up into the bedroom and finish watching this there."

Kurt paused the video, and we scurried to the bedroom, locking the door behind us. I removed my shorts and top as I watched Kurt pull back the covers and arrange the pillows two deep in a row in the middle of the king-size bed. He then placed his laptop near the headboard on the corner of the mattress.

"What do you have in mind?"

"I want you to straddle the pillows and watch the rest of the video. My job is to make sure you have the first orgasm of the night."

"I like this idea. Some kinky fun. I'm game."

Kurt pulled me toward him and kissed me deeply as he unhooked my bra and let it fall from my shoulders. Without breaking our kiss, Kurt slid his hand down inside my panties and quickly found my clitoris. My moan came out as a whisper while rocking my hips as he caressed my clit. He then lowered my panties, leaving me naked.

"Are you going to cum for me tonight, baby?" Kurt asked

"I think I might. That video has me worked up."

Kurt led me to the bed and guided me to straddle the row of pillows while simultaneously shedding his clothes. Lying on my stomach, I glanced over my shoulder to see his erection standing straight up, rigid and proud.

"It looks like the video has affected you, too, honey."

"No babe, you sitting by my side. Seeing you respond the way you did. That's why my little buddy here is standing at attention."

'I loved the fact that my state of arousal, aroused my husband.' Kurt sat on the bed next to me, one hand caressing my thigh. With the other, he reached over and started the video. Then he began to slowly traced his way up my inner thigh.

"This video is a verified amateur," said Kurt.

"What does that mean?" I said as I watched the large, muscular man pound the woman's pussy as she cried out in ecstasy.

"It means that these are not professional porn stars. The husband is filming his actual wife in a hotel room with a guy they met."

"No, it can't be. I don't believe it." The concept of watching a real housewife, getting fucked by a stranger, in front of her husband, while he filmed her. It riveted my attention to the screen and struck an old, forgotten chord within me. One that I thought I had left behind at college.

Kurt's fingers began separating my labia and entering me slightly. I began arching my back, forcing his finger deeper inside me.

"So, you want a deeper, longer rhythm tonight. I can do that for you, darling."

"You big tease, yes, I do want to do me, just that way."

Using two fingers, Kurt slowly penetrated me about two inches. Then with his fingertips, he began a thumping motion against the front wall of my vagina.

"It's true. I swear it. Look at the quality of the filming. See how the lighting is set-up. The way the husband is moving around the room. Notice how the camera goes out of focus. They're not a professional film crew."

"Fuck that, Kurt. You're driving me crazy. Your wife is going to cum for you tonight, and I won't last long, I am so fucking turned on, work those fingers, honey, deeper. Talk dirty to me."

"Would you like to fuck a big dick like that? Now, imagine yourself as the woman on the screen. Tell me you want to try a big cock like his." Kurt drew the fingers slowly out. He began matching the rhythm on the screen, deepening his penetration with each stroke of his fingers.

I moaned loudly as Kurt fully penetrated me with another of his fingers. Curling his fingertips against the front wall of my vagina, with each thrust and withdrawal, he was massaging my g-spot.

"Oh shit, I can't hold back, you're going to make me cum." I moaned as I humped wildly against his fingers, buried deep inside me.

With every stroke, Kurt spoke, "Say it for me, baby. Tell me you want to be her. Tell me you want to fuck a big, thick cock like that."

As he spoke, Kurt did something he had never done before. With his fingers still inside me, now massaging my g-spot, he took his other thumb and placed it on my anus, gently pressing the tip inside my tight sphincter. The combination of his thumb ever so slightly in my bottom, coupled with his words, sent an electric jolt through my loins.

"Oh, yes, I want to be her. I want him to fuck me with that big cock. I want that huge dick in me now."

And with those words, I started to climax, not just my pleasant, rubbing my clitoris, climax that I usually experienced. This climax was a ground-shaking, headboard banging the wall, orgasm. I bucked and humped as I buried my face into the pillow to muffle my voice.

Finally, I could take no more and panted, "Okay, enough, too much, stop...OK, you better fuck me good and hard. Right now!"

Kurt climbed on top of me and easily slid in from behind.

"Oh, baby, you outdid yourself tonight," I whispered.

"I can't hold out long. I'm too excited. I'm going to cum soon."

"That's good, honey. I want you to cum for me. Cum inside your wife's hot, pussy,"

I felt him stiffen and press deep into me. I felt his cock pulse and swell, informing me that he was pumping me full of his semen. Without missing a beat, Kurt reached up, closed the laptop, thus silencing the video.

I clenched my vaginal walls and felt Kurt's penis throb in response. I wanted to hug him, to touch him, to kiss him. But I was pinned under him on my stomach. I settled for enjoying the slow process of Kurt's penis going from rigid to limp and finally slipping from my vagina.

As I lay there, trying to recover my senses, I became aware of the sweat between our bodies and the flow of the mixture of our organisms seeping from my pussy and soaking the pillow below. I decided until I could change the bed linens tomorrow. Tonight, Kurt was going to get to sleep with one of the pillows coated with our mixture. It was his idea to straddle the pillows anyway.

On the bright side, there was no wet spot in the middle of the bed, and we could cuddle there.

Saturday morning, wearing just our robes, we sipped coffee on the back patio.

"You came hard last night," Kurt said.

"I did, didn't I?" Feeling myself blush.

"You liked that video, huh?"

"I liked your touch, and yes, that video did get me excited. Just thinking about that muscular butt flexing and pounding that woman is making me wet right now. I can't believe her husband let her do that and film it too."

"Oh, I can believe it. That website has hundreds of videos of husbands sharing their wives. It is common for the husband to want to watch his wife enjoy herself. The only difference here is that sex is involved. As long as the man is not a captive of his emotions, insecure, or driven by jealousy, then a good time can be shared by all. "

"That is just not for me anymore other than as a fantasy. Never again"

"I don't know," Kurt responded cautiously. He looked at me to gauge my reaction. "It is kind of sexy to think about it."

"Kurt! You wouldn't ever want to do something like that again, would you?"

He took a sip of his coffee before answering, "I don't know. The thought had crossed my mind. I do want to watch you again one day. Give the idea some serious consideration for me."

"I could never do anything like that again. We are not in college anymore."

"Never is a long time. Not even if it was okay with me?"

My pulse quicken as we discussed this forbidden subject. "I just couldn't. You'd think I was such a slut, and I'd feel like such a slut. I have never slept with anyone but you since our marriage. No, I don't want to change that."

"Abby, you know I would never force you to do anything you didn't want to do. That is why we have safe words. It would be so fucking hot to watch you let your inner slut out to play. As I said, consider it. Let your mind wander and experience the moments."

'I silently sat there, unsure of what to say or do. Was this a test? Surely Kurt didn't want me to sleep with another man?'

"I couldn't do anything like that again. I just couldn't." I got up and went into the house.

Kurt remained on the patio, sipping his coffee. He did not broach the subject again.

The thought of being fucked by a stranger with my husband's permission kept me in an aroused state all weekend. Adding in the erotic element that Kurt wanted to watch, filled my thoughts for the rest of the week. Of course, I told him I could never do such a thing again. However, the idea continued to preoccupy my mind for months. Kurt's desire became an ongoing part of my masturbation fantasies. I convinced myself that I could safely explore these fantasies in my imagination without ever succumbing to the temptation to act them out. It was a naughty but harmless thought exercise I was enjoying.

I considered sharing my new fantasies with Kurt, but something stopped me. Perhaps it was my embarrassment, or maybe I feared that if he knew that these thoughts aroused me so much, he would attempt to make them a reality. Nonetheless, these thoughts became a mainstay of my erotic fantasies.

Continued

Growit
Growit
54 Followers