All Comments on 'Studying Hard Ch. 01'

by HotAndFun21

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Damn hot

Begging for more...His Mom deserves his big dick too...

Pope1944Pope1944over 4 years ago

Ashley will surely be a side show. Mom is in the wings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Applause!!

Well written building to several toe curling climaxes!

I hope to read more about him, his aunt, his teen date and eventually his mom...

Wow. Thanks for writing this.

.

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Very Well Written

Congratulations on an excellent story. I enjoy a good read that has a somewhat believable setup and yours certainly did.

The transition was good but there could have been a bit more seduction/tease. That would have created a lot more sexual tension and made it more exciting.

The payoff was very well written with just the right amount of details. It might have been even better with a few more descriptive words such as hot, sweaty, scent, pulsing, shuddering, quivering, explosive, heart-pounding, etc etc.

A technical tip that speeds the read - once you have established the characters, stop using their names. 'He' and 'She' makes for a smoother read.

I look forward to the next chapter. If you are stuck for an idea - have Peter's mother question Julia about why she is so happy and Julia finally cracks after a few glasses of wine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Terrific tale!

I hope this turns into a long series. Very well written with just enough tension. He will eventually find the history between the sisters but I believe Mom will win. Ashley will fit in the family group just fine. That is my fantasy, you write your story your way. Thanks for your work and time. I look forward to the next chapter.

Sorry about the anonymous but I can't get out of the new format so have to read as a visitor. xsiveone

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
editor

Well done, but proof read, spelling errors.

Good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks!

Great job. Very good read. Cannot wait to see what's next!

mammoetmammoetover 4 years ago
Loved it

More please asap

Omart57Omart57over 4 years ago
Breathlessly waiting

for the next exciting chapter! Great story!

Wildfire1Wildfire1over 4 years ago
WOW

Keep this one going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Great

"Within seconds the sandwich was gone" As the average mouthful of food takes about twenty seconds to chew and swallow, a sandwich that was gone in seconds would probably involve calling an ambulance!

EIoPolizeiEIoPolizeiabout 4 years ago
More

Pls give us another chapter

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
A very good story!

Well done! And certainly well written! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting premise

Lots of buildup before any sex started, but when it did start it was less than really erotic. Too quick. Too much potential description missing. Moved along too fast.

For example, when he went down on her, why did he have to be so good? Better if he was eager, needed instruction. Much could have been made with her directing him how to touch her pussy, her smell, her getting so wet, etc. Much could have been made of her telling him what turned her on most. Much could have been made of specific instructions, kissing and licking her thighs before his lips and tongue touched her vaginal lips, her hole, her clit.

Gave it four stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Minus a star for the 'huge dick' thing, the 'big tits' thing and poor editing.

Not all of us ladies are size queens, or even dream of being one.

The sex was so well written, but the tropes just take me out of the fantasy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous