Stuffed Canary Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time there was a long pause as Laurel desperately fought against the urge, before literally crying, "Please Sara, make me cum! I need you to make me cum! Oooooooh God damn you Sara, make me cum all over your cock! Please? Ohhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd Sara, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me harder and make me cum!"

"Good girl... that was good... but not good enough." Sara grinned as her sister whimpered pathetically again, "No, if you want to cum, then you're going to have to give me something else..."

Laurel gasped and went pale as she felt something, which she quickly realised was a finger, sliding into her virgin ass hole, "No, you promised me!"

"I promised you nothing!" Sara said firmly pushing her finger slowly up to the knuckle inside that incredible tightness, and started pumping it in and out of her big sister's butt hole, "I gave you tasks to complete in order to cum. This is your final one. You do this, and you get to cum. And not just cum, but cum harder than you ever came before. And yes Laurel, that is a promise."

There was another pause, this one the longest yet, then Laurel lowered her head and whimpered in utter defeat, "Okay."

"Prove it! Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, spread your cheeks to prove that you're giving me, your little sister, your virgin ass hole!" Sara growled lustfully while she continued to finger her sister's ass, "Mmmmm, and it is virgin, isn't it Laurel? Mmmmm, yeah it is! I've never had an ass tighter than this, and trust me, I've popped plenty of anal cherries, so I know a virgin ass when I see it. Or feel it on my finger! Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh, don't worry sis, you're in good hands. Trust me, when I'm done with you you'll be a total anal whore. My personal anal whore! Ooooooh yessssss Laurel, when I'm done with you you're going to be a little anal whore who's addicted to getting her ass fucked! And I'm gonna own that ass! Oh yeah, I'm about to take your anal cherry and make your little ass hole mine forever! Mine to use whenever I want, and to pimp out to whoever I want. Oh yeah, you're gonna be mine sis! Now spread those cheeks and show me how badly you want it!"

Laurel's pathetic whimpers were the only sound that could be heard for the next few long seconds, then she did as she was told, slowly reaching back and pulling her butt cheeks wide apart, exposing her virgin hole. Which caused Sara to chuckle wickedly, but thankfully not offer up any more upsetting words.

But she didn't get on with giving Laurel what had to be the ultimate humiliation either. No, the bitch just kept fingering her ass hole for the next few long minutes, even adding a second finger along the way and swirling them inside her butt as well as pumping them in and out. Then just as Laurel was about to snap at Sara to get on with it the younger sister made the trade, almost making the older sister beg for mercy.

As those fingers were removed and her ass hole began to be stretched wide of than ever before Laurel opened her mouth to beg for mercy, but nothing came out. Partly because she was too dumbfounded to utter a word, but mostly because she still just needed to cum so badly she would do anything to get it, even this.

Which she constantly second-guessed for the next few minutes, especially when the head of that huge strap-on cock stretched her anal ring wide enough for that head to slide through it and into her virgin ass hole. Her sister! Her baby sister had just shoved a strap-on into her butt hole, robbing Laurel of her back door cherry! Oh God, how was this happening to her?

Thankfully Sara pause to give her a few long seconds to relax, although that was probably so she could savour the moment, and it meant Laurel got to wallow in the humiliation of her little sister taking her anal cherry. Then Sara began very slowly moving forwards, causing inch after inch of strap-on dildo to slide into Laurel's rectum, causing The Black Canary to let out even more pathetic sounding whimpers, cries and gasps.

Which was the only thing she could do at that moment, because she needed to cum just so badly, the pain and the humiliation of being anally violated somehow not off putting. In fact it was exactly the opposite, which was the most shameful thing of all.

It was one thing for Sara to be a total pervert who manipulated Laurel into a butt fucking in front of her female friends, a.k.a. Sara's lovers, the other Canary proudly announcing how she wanted to make her big sister her anal whore no less. But to actually find herself enjoying it was more shameful than Laurel could bear, which was really saying something considering the level of humiliation that Sara had subjected her too.

But it was true. Laurel was loving everything about this unbearable humiliation, and all she could do now was try and hide that fact so she could keep a shred of her dignity. Or maybe just prevent herself from becoming her little sister's anal slave, which insanely seemed like it would be difficult enough.

Sara had no intention of letting Laurel deny her that, as the greedy Canary now wanted that more than anything else. Provided she got to keep Nyssa and Felicity, of course. They were still the most important people in her life, but now they had opened the door to allow her to go further it felt like she physically needed to make her big sister her sex slave.

And most importantly of all in this moment, her anal slave. Her ass whore. Her butt slut. And whatever else she wanted to call her. The point was that Laurel would be hers, and Sara was using every trick she could to ensure that would happen, which at the moment mostly just meant going nice and slowly and listening out for a sign she should stop and take a break.

Luckily so far the sodomy couldn't have been going better. Laurel was taking it like a good little bitch, spreading her cheeks the entire time to make sure that Sara got the best view of the anal penetration, which the Canary loved, especially during that precious moment that Sara had slid her strap-on into Laurel's ass hole and officially taken her anal virginity.

Oh yes, Sara would forever cherish the moment that she had popped Felicity's anal cherry, but as much as she loved Felicity this was even more special. This was her bossy big sister, who's ass hole was stretching for the very first time around an invading object, and it was her cock, Sara taking that ass and making it hers.

After today Sara would own her big sister's ass. No other outcome would be acceptable. Which was the thought which went through her head just before her thighs came to rest against Laurel's butt cheeks, announcing that the full length of her cock was buried deep within her big sister's bowels. Fuck, it was so hard for Sara not to taunt Laurel about that.

However they were in a delicate state of the butt fucking, and she couldn't ruin things now. So Sara forced herself to stay silent throughout those next few long seconds that she gave Laurel a chance to get used to having a cock up her ass, and then even moments later when she officially started the butt fucking.

For those first few minutes of pumping the dildo in and out of her big sister's butt hole, and definitely throughout the anal penetration, Sara kept her eyes on Laurel's extremely widely stretched ass hole, but once she had established a steady rhythm she glanced upwards and smirked.

She had been worried that actually watching her sodomising her sister would be too much for Felicity, but the hacker was staring with shameless lust at what Sara was pretty sure was both herself and Laurel.

As for Nyssa, well, she was a little distracted by Thea licking her pussy, but she seemed to be giving Sara most of her attention, and she unsurprisingly didn't seem to be grossed out by it. Then Sara heard a noise which brought her back to Laurel, and when she heard it again she could no longer remain silent.

"Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, that's it Laurel, moan for me! Mmmmm, moan while I fuck you up the ass!" Sara gleefully taunted with a huge grin on her face, "Oh yeah, you love that, don't you? Yeahhhhhhh, it feels so good to get fucked in the ass, doesn't it? Ooooooh yeahhhhhh, my big sister loves it up the butt. Oh Laurel, you're going to make such a good anal whore."

Laurel literally wept with shame, but she just couldn't stop moaning as her treacherous body succumbed to the pleasure she really, really shouldn't be feeling. All she could do was bury her face in the bed sheets, and it wasn't long before even that wasn't enough to muffle her sounds of pleasure, gasps, cries and whimpers soon joining those initial moans as she became truly overwhelmed by what she was feeling.

And yet, not overwhelmed enough. It, it wasn't enough. Laurel wanted more. God help her, she wanted her baby sister to butt fuck her harder and make her cum, the only thing stopping her now being the fact that she wasn't sure she could live with the shame of it afterwards.

Ultimately though it just became too much, and Laurel whimpered, "Please..."

"Please what?" Sara pushed.

"Please..." Laurel gulped, thinking of what Sara would want to hear, "Fuck me. Oooooh God Sara, fuck me. Fuck me harder! Please Sara, ram my ass! Fuck it hard and make me cum! You promised! Oh God, you promised if I gave you my ass you would let me cum, so please, ohhhhhh fuck, live up to your promise. Just let me cum you fucking bitch! Ah God!"

"Oh Laurel, you're the one on your hands and knees getting fucked up your tight little ass by your own sister. That definitely makes you the bitch here." Sara chuckled in delight, before smacking the other girl's butt and growling, "What are you?"

"The bitch." Laurel whimpered, and then realising what Sara truly wanted reluctantly added, "Your bitch."

"Damn right you're my bitch." Sara chuckled with delight, "In fact, I'm going to fuck you like one. Oh yes, get up onto all fours Laurel. It's time for me to butt fuck you like a bitch. Mmmmm yesssss, now bounce back at me. Bounce that ass back at me while I fuck you! Bounce it, ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, help me to fuck you hard and make you cum."

There was another long pause and then Laurel did as she was told, finally taking her hands off her cheeks and lifting herself up to all fours. She then briefly glanced up at her teammates, women she had thought were her friends, and yet here they were gleefully watching her getting sodomised by her sister, the thought once again making her blush as she lowered her head and started to push her ass back against Sara and her life ruining dick.

Because that's what this was doing to her, ruining her life in turning her into the most perverted whore imaginable, because Laurel's desire to cum was quickly turning from a want to a desperate need, until finally she just couldn't take it any more.

"Please Sara, make me cum! I need to cum! I need it soooooooo bad, please fuck me hard and make me cum! Oh fuck!" Laurel whimpered desperately, "Please, you promised. You promised to, mmmmm, to make me cum, so do it. Make me cum so hard I wanna be your bitch forever. Make my ass yours! That's what you want, right? To make me your bitch? Well do it you perverted slut, ooooooh yeahhhhhh, pound me! Pound my little ass hole and make it your fuck hole! Fuckkkkk yessssssss, fuck it! Fuck me! Oh God! Oh fuck yes, yesssss that's it, harder! Harder, ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkk, ruin my fucking ass! Ohhhhhhh Goooooodddddddd, I want my baby sister to ruin my fucking butt hole and make me her bitch! Her anal loving bitch, ooooooooh yesssssss, make me cum Sara, OHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCK!

It took a surprisingly long time but finally Sara began increasing the pace, Laurel matching her every step of the way so that every time the blonde pushed forwards the brunette push back, meaning that the ass fucking was as deep and as hard as possible. In an extremely weird way it was nice, the two sisters finally finding something they could work together on.

They had always been two very different people and had pretty much only found common ground when it came to crime-fighting, but now they had something else in common, a desperate need to make sure Laurel's ass was fucked as brutally hard and deep as possible. Then they thankfully found something else, namely making Laurel cum as hard and as frequently as possible.

Before Laurel had been just telling Sara what she wanted to hear in order to get what she wanted, but the second the first climax crashed through her body that was it. She was broken. She was her sister's bitch. Sara's bitch. And whatever else she wanted to call her. Because that orgasm redefined her understanding of ecstasy, and there was just no way Laurel could go through life without expressing that pure heaven again.

Especially as it was followed by another and another and another as the two sisters went berserk, seemingly literally trying to wreck Laurel's rectum. Which would be a small price to pay for what Laurel was feeling right now. As would becoming her little sister's bitch.

Sara normally prided herself on her ability to hold back her own orgasm for as long as it took, especially while butt fucking another girl. But this time the mental stimulation was too much, even for her to bear.

She just couldn't take seeing her sister bent over in front of her, squealing and screaming in orgasm, her cum literally squirting into the bed sheets beneath them, as she made her cum from fucking her virgin ass and forever turning her into her little bitch.

Plus she had three women watching her do it. Well two, Thea was still busy eating pussy. But the two women that were watching were the most important in her life, her beautiful girlfriends Felicity Smoak and Nyssa al Ghul, both of whom were enjoying the show almost as much as she was.

It was actually kind of sweet and perfect, cumming at the same time as her big sister during the first of many times that Sara would wreck Laurel's ass. Especially because that wouldn't be up for debate, this ass was hers now. Laurel had said it herself, Sara was making this ass hers, and Sara fully intended to cement those words by using this ass for her pleasure every single day from now on.

Although she'd definitely make Laurel cum like this along the way, because it was clear that her big sister had truly been built for butt fucking, a fact which should be crystal clear to her stuck up sister by now. And if it wasn't, Sara would only be too happy to drive the point home, both with actions, and with words.

"MINE! MINE, MINE, MINE! YOU'RE MINE LAUREL! YOUR ASS IS MINE!" Sara screamed at the top of her lungs, roughly smacking Laurel's ass to emphasise her words, "THIS ASS IS MINE! IT'S MY FUCKING PROPERTY, AND I'M GOING TO USE IT WHENEVER I WANT! OOOOOOOOH YEAHHHHHHHHH, IT'S MY FUCK HOLE NOW! YOU'RE MY FUCK HOLE, OHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH, YOU'RE MY BITCH, MY SLUT, MY WHORE, AND WHATEVER ELSE I WANT YOU TO BE. YOU HEAR ME BITCH? I FUCKING OWN YOU SIS! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Unsurprisingly Sara didn't get a wordy response out of Laurel, although she got more than she was expecting as while it could be just her sister trembling from the orgasms she was giving her she swore that Laurel lowered her head a few times.

Although it didn't really matter, because Sara wasn't asking, she was telling, appoint she drove home by grabbing Laurel's hair, yanking it back and giving her a real ride. And of course she slapped her already jiggling butt cheeks a few times for good measure, even though her thighs were more than doing a good enough job of that, along with making the sound of flesh smacking against flesh echoing throughout the room.

While it had been a little embarrassing to cum Sara felt she more than made up for it by pushing herself through what felt like a record amount of climaxes for both herself and her partner, just to make sure Laurel knew who she now belonged too.

Of course she didn't have unlimited stamina, and ultimately Sara had to stop, and while normally that would involve leaving herself just enough energy to maintain her dominance she just couldn't hold anything back this time. And not because she was worried about Laurel not being broken.

Just because she physically needed to give this ass every ounce of energy she had. Because of it both sisters collapsed down to their stomachs at the same time, Sara obviously on top of Laurel, and even though The Canary was able to fuck The Black Canary's butt through another orgasm for them both after that she had to just lie still for a few long minutes to get her breath back.

Nyssa always came nice and hard whenever Thea ate her cunt, as the girl's mouth was a dream even before the training had turned her into a world-class rug muncher. Of course it was always better when she was provided with some entertainment, and watching Sara brutalise her big sister's butt hole was truly spectacular.

Perhaps the greatest thing Nyssa had ever seen, or at least definitely one of them, especially when Laurel seemed to break completely. Then Nyssa came extra hard into Thea's mouth when Sara finally stopped and after a few long minutes rolled off her sibling, revealing that Laurel's ass was widely gaped. Oh yes, Laurel Lance's ass hole was gaping wide open as a result of her little sister taking her anal virginity, hopefully providing Nyssa, Sara and Felicity with a new sex slave.

"Spread your cheeks." Nyssa ordered firmly, perhaps pushing their luck, but it was a necessary evil to ensure Laurel's submission, and the results spoke for themselves, "Wider! Oh yes, mmmmm, show us that ruined hole. Show us what a good job Sara did at breaking you in. Mmmmm yessssss, there is nothing like watching a freshly broken in ass whore expose her gaping bottom to her bettors as a sign that she now knows her place as a walking anal fuck hole. Yes, that's so good. Now show Sara. Mmmmm, YES, show your little sister her handiwork. Show her you now understand your place. Show us all that you know you're nothing but your baby sister's bitch!"

After Nyssa's initial order there had been a long pause, then Laurel whimpered pathetically and did as she was told, slowly reaching back and pulling her ass cheeks apart so she could show off her gaping butt hole. Which of course was visible without it, but emphasised the gape, and more importantly was a humiliating act for Laurel to do.

Laurel then showed the same hesitance to show her sister that gape, but that could have been partly out of exhaustion. Either way she eventually did it, getting up on her knees, turning around so that her ass was facing Sara, and then pulling apart her cheeks. Which unsurprisingly pleased the Canary, Sara grinning wickedly and admiring her handiwork for a few long minutes before speaking out.

"Oooooooh, so pretty. Mmmmm yes, your ass hole is so pretty when it's gaped wide open from me pounding it hard and deep been showing you who's boss." Sara taunted, and then after a pause, "Laurel, you're being rude. Your Mistress just gave you a compliment. Remember when you used to scold me for not responding properly?"

Laurel whimpered, and then hesitantly replied, "Thank you Mistress Sara."

"God damn right that's what you say." Sara grinned, "And that's what you call me whenever it's just us, got it?"

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel replied, this time without hesitation.

"Good girl." Sara said, quickly adding, "And it's also Mistress Nyssa and Mistress Felicity, because from now on they own you too. Oh yes, me and my girlfriends own you and will use your hot little fuck holes whenever we want. Mmmmm, all of them! Understand?"

"Yes Mistress Sara." Laurel again replied without hesitation.

Sara smiled wickedly, "Good, now show me by sucking my cock clean. What? You got it dirty with your slutty ass. It's only right that you should be the one to clean it."