Stuffed Canary Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Laurel hadn't been able to even look at her sister, but now she looked back and frowned at her, then gave her a pleading look, before finally whimpering, "Yes Mistress Sara."

Throughout that last little hesitance Sara had remained stern faced, making it clear Laurel didn't have a choice in the matter. To be fair it shouldn't have been a surprise given that Sara had made her go ass to mouth as a preview of this night, but even Nyssa had to admit, willingly tasting your own ass on your sister's strap-on dick was an even bigger perversion than being forced to taste the ass of a friend.

But unsurprisingly after what she'd just been through Laurel ultimately did as she was told, that being let go of her cheeks, turning around and crawling in between Sara's legs to wrap her lips around the cock that had taken her anal cherry. When she did Laurel instantly moaned with pleasure at the taste, delighting everyone in the room, but especially her dear sister.

"Yesssss, suck my cock! Mmmmm, suck my big cock sis! Suck it clean of your ass cream! Oh fuck! Suck it!" Sara moaned gleefully as she reached down to stroke that long brunette hair, "Ooooooh yeahhhhh, suck that cock sis! Suck my big cock! Oh Laurel, we're going to have such fun together. Mmmmm yeahhhhhh, gonna fuck you up the ass every single day, and make you taste it just like this. Ohhhhhh fuck, you like the sound of that, don't you? Well listen to this, I made Nyssa and Felicity promise that your ass would be all mine tonight, and I promise you, mmmm, we've only just gotten started. Oh yeah, if you think your ass is gaping now just wait, because I'm going to completely ruin it by the end of the night. Yeahhhhhhh, I'm going to make sure my bossy big sister doesn't sit right for a week. Then, just when her ass is feeling better, we're going to gang bang your fucking ass! Oh yeah, we gave you a taste of being our little stuffed Black Canary tonight when you ate those pussies while I fucked you, but soon enough you're going to have a cock in every single one of your holes, and then you'll truly be a stuffed Black Canary. Oh yeah, suck it Laurel! Take it deep down your throat and get every drop, while you dream of being gang fucked!"

Those words only made Laurel suck more enthusiastically, the broken fuck toy even taking the dildo down her throat just as her sister ordered. God, Nyssa wished she still had Thea's mouth to make her cum again while she watched this. But to her credit she had been sharing Thea with Felicity throughout watching Sara sodomising her sister, and watching Felicity cum in Thea's mouth was almost just as satisfying as having a climax of her own.

Almost. And it was almost as satisfying as thinking about the delightful future that Sara was telling Laurel about, Nyssa unable to avoid reaching down and beginning to gently rub herself. Especially as Laurel's ass was wiggling right in front of her, that gaped hole practically begging for her cock, a request Nyssa was very much looking forward to fulfilling.