Stuffed Canary Pt. 17

Story Info
Nora gets fully stuffed.
9.8k words
4.33
7.4k
8

Part 17 of the 22 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Arrow, The Flash or anything to do with DC. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

******

"Hi." Nora West Allan beamed at her father.

Of course he had no idea who she was, but he politely greeted her, "Hi."

"So, how excited are you?" Nora beamed.

"It's pretty exciting." Barry shrugged, casually taking a glass of champagne from her tray.

"Have you figured out everything you're going to say?" Nora asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Barry smiled, indicating to his pocket, "I've got my best man speech right here."

"Best man?" Nora frowned in confusion, before realisation hit, "Oh, I... I must be in the wrong place."

"Oh?" Barry replied, wondering if he could help, "Where are you supposed to be?"

Ignoring the question Nora asked one of her own, "Erm, who's wedding is this?"

"Iris West and Linda Park." Barry explained with a smile on his face, quickly replaced with confusion when this strange girl's eyes went wide and she dropped her tray of champagne. Being a Speedster he could have caught it of course, but running the risk of exposing himself as The Flash to a room full of strangers just to save a couple of glasses didn't seem like a wise move, so he ignored the urge and allowed them to fall to the ground and shatter before offering his condolences, "Oh my God, here, let me help you."

"I, I... I..." Nora stammered, freaking out for a few agonising seconds, which was an eternity to a Speedster, and then realisation hit and she relaxed, "Wow, I... I think I'm in the wrong universe."

This got Barry's attention and he turned to her enthusiastically, "Really?"

"Wow, a gay universe! Wow!" Nora ignored him, "I really, really want to come back here. But I gotta run."

"Wait. It's not... I mean, there's nothing wrong with it, but I'm not." Barry protested, but there was no use as the strange woman turned and ran out of sight, and although he went after her she soon disappeared, which told him exactly what kind of person she was.

*

"Mom?" Nora frowned as she returned to her home to find her mother sitting in what looked like a throne sipping a margarita.

"Welcome home Nora, I've been expecting you." Iris purred.

"Mom, I'm so sorry. I think I've messed up big time." Nora blurted out apologetically.

"No you didn't, you made everything better." Iris corrected her.

Which caused Nora to frown, "I don't understand."

"Go back to 2018." Iris ordered, taking one last sip of her drink before standing up and approaching her daughter, "Find past me, and tell her everything. Then tell her that in one years time exactly she needs to take a, sample, from your father, and get artificially inseminated. Tell her the timeline depends on it. That you depend on it. Otherwise you will be erased, and everything will be undone."

There was a long pause and then Nora mumbled, "So, so this is my fault?"

"I suppose you could say that." Iris smiled.

"What happened?" Nora asked in confusion.

"You go back in time to the true beginning of all of this, and convince Sara Lance to actually make a move on Felicity Smoak." Iris explained, "It won't be that hard. All Sara needs is a little push, and that one little decision sets off a chain of events which leads to this glorious reality. This gay universe, as you once called it. Although lesbian universe is more accurate. And honestly, I'm quite fond of Stuffed Canary universe."

"Stuffed Canary?" Nora frowned.

"Oh, just a little running joke." Iris grinned, "And speaking of running, go to the past, and I promise, you'll find out what it means."

"To 2018, or-" Nora began checking.

"Yes." Iris quickly confirmed, "Like I said, find past me and tell her everything. Then do everything she says."

"Okay..." Nora frowned, and then after a brief pause, "So... you actually want me to mess up the timeline?"

"No dear, I want you to make it better." Iris corrected her daughter again, "Look, you're a Speedster, so take a quick look around and see if you want to live in this timeline, or the one you remember."

"Okay." Nora said softly, doing as she was told.

*

"Wow..." Iris West, the 2018 version, said the moment when... her daughter was done explaining everything. Or what she thought was everything.

"I know, right?" Nora exclaimed, before babbling, "I mean like, I know I should probably try and fix the timeline back to what I remember it being, but you told me not too, or at least future you, and wow, this timeline is so much better. Well, I guess it's a matter of perspective, but I'm like soooooo gay, so I think it's better. And Dad's alive, which is what I wanted to change, so mission accomplished, you know? And, well... I-"

"Can, can you just give me a minute to think." Iris grumbled, face-palming a little bit.

"It's okay sweetie." Linda soothed softly, before cautiously asking, "Can I get you anything?"

"No... I'm..." Iris began, before returning to their guest again and asking, "Wait, what did I mean by do anything I say? Future me, I mean. What did future me mean by do anything I said? God, this is confusing."

"I know, right?" Nora blushed furiously, lowered her head and rambling, "I mean, I thought I was prepared for changing the timeline in some kind of weird way, but I wasn't expecting this. And I probably wouldn't have done it if I'd known beforehand what happened, but then I watched everything play out, and everyone is just so happy, you know? Especially you two. And... well, me."

"That's great." Iris smiled softly, before pointing out, "But you didn't answer my question."

"Well, I..." Nora stammered.

"Don't be embarrassed really, you can tell us anything." Iris soothed, trying her hand at being a mother already.

There was a few long seconds pause and then Linda guessed, "Do we order you to join us fucking our bitches?"

"Linda!" Iris exclaimed.

"What? It would make sense considering how she is." Linda pointed out.

"Actually..." Nora cautiously spoke up, without lifting her gaze, "It is something like that."

"Ohhhhhh... you're more of a bottom, huh?" Linda grinned as realisation hit, and she close the distance between them, "So, you're not here to top with us... you're here to bottom for us."

There was a deafening silence for a few long minutes, and then Nora softly squeaked, "Yes."

"Oh my God!" Iris exclaimed, getting up and beginning to pace while repeating that phrase over and over again until Linda stopped her.

"Hey, hey, hey... it's okay. It's okay." Linda encouraged softly, before reminding her girlfriend, "We deal with weird things like this almost every day as part of Team Flash. Is this really that different?"

"It's incest!" Iris exclaimed.

"So was Sara and Laurel, and admit it, we both loved that." Linda pointed out, before quickly continuing, "And yeah, that was watching instead of doing, but it's not like we actually remember her being our daughter."

"And the timeline is in flux, so I kind of remembering you being my Mama, but I also kind of don't." Nora piped up, although she still couldn't look up.

There was a long silence and then Jesse cautiously piped up, "I think it's hot."

"Really?" Iris raced an eyebrow.

"Uh-huh." Jesse grinned, "You're such a top that it change the timeline, and bought your daughter from the future begging to be trained to be your bitch."

"And you have a Speedster from another world sticking around because she loves being your bitch." Caitlin added, "It's very, very impressive."

"That's not exactly how it happened, but okay." Nora mumbled to herself.

There was another pause, and then Linda cautiously stepped forward, "Here, let's see if this makes a difference..."

Iris watched dumbfounded as her girlfriend stepped forward, cautiously brushed her hair behind Nora's ear and smiled at her while getting into her personal space. Which made Nora grin eagerly, and quickly lean forward and capture her Mom's girlfriend's lips with her own. She kissed her Mama! And her Mama kissed back. Which was almost okay for Linda, as it would be for Iris, because they had no memory of this girl being their daughter, but Nora did.

And somehow, that only seem to make the kiss hotter. Iris was deeply ashamed by that, but she certainly couldn't deny it. At least not to herself. The question was, did Iris want to admit that to everyone else and see where this goes, or did she want to do what was arguably the right thing and put a stop to this?

The fact that she continued staring at Linda and Nora making out seemed a good indication of where she was leaning towards. As was the fact that she continued staring as after some silent encouragement from Linda first Jesse and then Caitlin took their turns kissing the Speedster from the future. Then Nora was cautiously coming up to her, looking so cute as she bit her lip, and all Iris could see in that moment was a hot girl who wanted to kiss her.

So she obliged, grabbing hold of the girl and pulling her into a passionate kiss. In that wonderful moment she forgot all about who this girl probably was, and just enjoy the kiss. Then when the kiss was broken Iris just couldn't deny she wanted more, but put the blame on the girl claiming to be her daughter.

"You want this you filthy slut?" Iris growled.

"Yes!" Nora said, this time without hesitation, "Please Mom, fuck me! I want you to make me yours!"

"Prove it!" Iris ordered, "Strip for us. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhh, put on a show for us. And make it nice and slow, so you can really show off your sexy little body."

Nora grinned wickedly, "Yes Mommy."

What happened next really, really impressed Iris. She had done her best to teach Jesse to slowly strip for them, but as a Speedster it seemed virtually impossible to commit to it. Even this broken in Jesse seemed annoyed to be moving so slowly, and anxious to get to the real fun. But that wasn't how it was with Nora. No, Nora was able to go super slowly, and put on the kind of striptease which would make Sara Lance proud.

Hell, Iris tried to follow up with a striptease of her own, but it was nowhere near as good. Nor was any of the other attempts from the others, although to be fair Iris wasn't paying much attention to them, as she was too busy watching Nora's ridiculously delighted reactions to all this.

"You're so hot." Nora mumbled softly while staring intensely at the woman who had given birth to her.

"You haven't seen me like this before?" Iris asked cautiously.

"I have, and I haven't. It's kind of confusing." Nora admitted, seeing how this made her mother uneasy, so she cautiously tried to get them back on track, "I kind of feel like this is the first time, and yet kind of isn't, but either way, what I want more than anything is to taste you. Mmmmmm yeahhhhhhhh, I want to worship every inch of your beautiful body, and theirs, and have you all fuck me in whatever way you want. Make me a triple stuffed slut! But most of all, I want to taste your pussy. Please... Iris, let me taste your pussy. No, I don't just want to taste it. I want to fuck you with my mouth until you cum all over my face!"

There was a long pause, the longest yet of the night, which obviously made Nora and everyone else worried that she had pushed things too far, then with a gulp Iris ordered, "Get down on your knees and kiss my feet. I want you to spend at least a minute on them to prove how badly you want this, then you can slowly make your way up to my pussy and start licking it like the naughty little mother fucker you are!"

"Oh yes, thank you Mommy!" Nora beamed widely, dropping to her knees, and then because she just couldn't help herself added, "Thank you for rewarding your naughty little mother fucker of a daughter."

Which probably should have caused Iris to come to her senses and realise what she was doing, but for better or for worse it didn't stop her from gasping in pleasure as the younger girl lean down and started kissing her feet to show just how badly she wanted to lick her pussy. Just how badly her daughter wanted to lick her pussy! Oh God, that shouldn't have been a turn on for her, but it was.

Thankfully her precious girlfriend and their bitches clearly thought the same thing, as they watched this obscene display lustfully. Wanting to put on a show for them Iris started playing with her already incredibly hard nipples, which sadly she had to stop when Nora started moving her mouth upwards, as even the anticipation was just too intense.

Nora was struggling not to phase right through her mother's feet, and then later one of her Mom's legs, just because this moment was so intense, and she was so excited. She couldn't believe how excited she was for something she hadn't even initially planned for, and yet now it felt like this was the true reason she had gone back in time.

Which seemed only be confirmed when she finally reached her destination, which seemed to take an eternity. In reality it was only about a minute, but that was easily an eternity for a Speedster. Then all of a sudden her mouth was hovering over a nice wet cunt, and she was sticking out her tongue to slide it over that tasty treat, and thus tasting her Mommy for the very first time.

She had vague memories of doing this before with her Moms and their bitches, but at least for the moment those were false memories. Echoes of something which would be, as long as she completed the mission the future version of her mother had sent her on. Oh yes, the future version of her mother had sent her back in time to sexually please her past self, and there was nothing Nora wanted to do more than achieve that goal.

Luckily for her in her original timeline she had been a bit of a lesbian slut, going home with a different girl practically every night and gleefully eating their pussies. Sometimes that was all she did, which should have been annoying in the past, but it helped out now. Plus she knew her Mommy was no Pillow Princess, so that also helped.

That thought made Nora think of other things her Mommy might do to her. Or better yet, remember all the things her Mommies had done to her in the past, she meant the future, she meant... man, time travel was complicated. Whether it was a memory or simply her imagination didn't matter though, as the point was Nora was imagining herself getting topped by all the amazing women around her.

To have her pussy filled with a cock strapped around the waist of either Caitlin or Jesse, while behind her Mommy Iris or Mommy Linda pounded her ass hole, making her double stuffed. Or better yet, triple stuffed with her other Mommy stuffing her dick straight from Nora's ass into her mouth.

Which was all very distracting, luckily for Nora, all that was required now was a gentle pussy licking, and she could literally do that in her sleep. Oh yes, while she was busy daydreaming about getting her slutty little fuck holes stuffed Nora's tongue automatically repeated that first long, slow lick to her Mommy's pussy, albeit without lingering on her clit.

And the only thing which brought her out of those wonderful fantasies was the feeling of her Mommy gently beginning to stroke the back of her head like the little cunt loving pet she was in that moment, causing them to lock eyes and exchange a wicked smile. Then Nora started receiving some wonderful verbal encouragement from her Mommy, which was even better.

"Oooooooooh yesssssss, that's it you little slut! Mmmmmmm, lick my pussy." Iris moaned happily, hesitating only for a few brief moments before adding with a wicked smile, "Lick your Mommy's pussy! Oh God Nora, you have to be the dirtiest little dyke slut. Going back in time to be your Mommy's pussy licking slut, mmmmmmm, fucking me right after meeting me, ohhhhhhhh, and doing it in front of all my friends. In front of my girlfriend, your other Mommy. Mmmmmmm, that's right Nora, your other Mommy is watching us right now, yesssssssss, and she's loving it. Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssss, lick me you bitch, ah fuck!"

Linda blushed as she was slowly dragged into this. Luckily Iris didn't look up to see this, as she was very much focusing on her daughter. Their daughter! And wow, that was a weird thing to even think. But somehow this was her new reality, and while her mind was horrified to see her girlfriend having sex with their daughter, her body was mostly having a very different reaction.

Oh yes, apart from blushing, she was getting almost painfully wet, and aching for some attention of her own. Which made her want to glance to her sex slaves and give them a signal to please her, or better yet straight up tell them, but in that moment all Linda could do was to stare straight ahead at the perverted sight in front of her.

Then Iris suddenly asked, "Do you want a turn?"

"Wha, what?" Linda stammered.

"With our daughter?" Iris confirmed, "Mmmmmm, do you want a turn with her little mouth? Ooooooooh, trust me, it's worth it. Ohhhhhhh yessssssss, she's such a good little rug muncher."

"I'd... I'd love too, but I wouldn't want to deny you having her all to yourself, at least for the first time." Linda said, before smiling wickedly, "Besides, we wouldn't want Caitlin and Jesse to feel left out, would we?"

"No, we wouldn't." Iris grinned wickedly, before turning her attention to their bitches, "You heard her sluts! Start worshipping Mistress Linda!"

"Yes Mistress Iris." Jesse quickly replied.

"Yes Mistress Iris." Caitlin replied right after.

Of course Jesse cheated, using her Speedster abilities to position herself kneeling in front of Linda in a flash and start gently licking her cunt. Poor Caitlin had to be satisfied with worshipping Linda's butt, something which Caitlin would have probably complained about before she was enslaved.

However now she had been thoroughly broken in Caitlin just wordlessly kneeled down behind Linda and started getting to work, even spending a few long minutes kissing her ass cheeks before gently spreading them apart and beginning to tongue her ass crack. Which was all wonderful, but at that point Jesse had began touching her clit with every other lick, so really, there was no competition about who's work Linda was most focused on.

Well, she remained most focused on Iris getting her pussy licked by their daughter, mostly looking straight ahead at the perverted sight, but occasionally Linda would look down in between her legs to admire how pretty Jesse look there. And of course, she was always aware of what the other girls were doing to her, especially Jesse.

It was just that they had been well trained to start out slowly so everybody involved could savour this latest act, and this time was no exception. Oh yes, for who knows how long Linda got to enjoy being worshipped by two girls at once, one licking her back hole, the other the front, the perverted sight in front of her only making her enjoy it even more than usual.

However, while Caitlin and Jesse were well-trained in making this last, they also weren't supposed to tease too much, and as Linda didn't give them any indication either way they cautiously picked up the pace of the licking. For Caitlin this simply meant focusing up on Linda's butt hole, and occasionally swirling her tongue around it instead of just up and down, but Jesse had a lot more to do, namely when it came to Linda's clit.

After the first initial lick Jesse completely ignored it, like she was trained to do, but eventually she was hitting it with every other lick, and then with every lick, before finally lingering her tongue on it, and taking it into her mouth and sucking on it. Which obviously made it extremely hard for Linda to avoid asking, or probably begging, for more, only to resist as she did for Iris's benefit.

Iris was getting the same thing from Nora as she did from her well-trained slaves, who she suspected was giving the same treatment to Linda given her girlfriend's reactions. However Iris was even more determined than Linda to hold back and savour this precious moment. Hell, she may be more determined than ever, as she had never experienced anything more satisfying.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers