Stuffed Canary Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora couldn't believe she was actually doing this. Any of it really, especially being made air tight by another female Speedster and more to the point her Moms! Her Moms and their Speedster sex pet. Which was apparently a role they wanted her to fulfil too, an Nora found herself actually wanting that. And wanting it not in spite off the other women wanting to fuck her in the ass, but because of it.

Because wow, it just felt so good, especially with a cock in her pussy at the same time, those two dildos rubbing together inside of her and making her feel pleasure she couldn't have imagined before. Although she was kind of hoping to find out what it was like to have one cock in her ass and that was it, preferably one of her own mother's using her most private hole for their pleasure. Especially given everything else Nora expected she would love almost just as much, and it would be another twisted thing they could try.

But for now she was very much happy with this, Nora finding that even the addition of the dick in her mouth bought her additional pleasure. Psychological pleasure, but pleasure nevertheless. Oh yes, Nora West-Park was the kind of twisted freak who got off on tasting her own ass. Or just sucking strap-on dildo, because once the cock had been thoroughly cleaned she kept sucking it, still thrilled with the fact that she was doing such a twisted thing for the woman who gave birth to her.

Hell, her only regret at this point was she was unable to deep throat the whole thing, barely getting halfway because as a lesbian she was very unfamiliar with this kind of thing, and never really wanted to do it until this moment, but now she really, really wanted to get lessons on being a good cock sucker from her Mommy.

To her delight she got it, but not just from one Mommy, but from two. Oh yes, after about a minute of nursing on a clean cock her Moms switched places so Nora had some fresh butt cream on the strap-on in front of her while the other one was being shoved back up her ass. This process was then repeated over and over again for what felt like hours, and in reality it had to be at least one.

Which was more than enough time for Nora to be desperate for more. She tried to ignore the feeling for as long as possible so she could enjoy this twisted act for even longer, but eventually it just became too much, and on the next exchange over she began shamelessly pleading for her own Moms to make her cum.

"Please Mommy, make me cum!" Nora started out whimpering, before becoming louder and clearer as she became more desperate, "Oooooooooh yessssssss, fuck me hard and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddd, I want it so bad, mmmmmmm, please give it to me! Please? I want to cum! I need to cum! Please Mommy, mmmmmmmm, and Mommy, make me cum! Slam fuck my whore holes and make me cum! Please? Ohhhhhhhhhh, pound me hard and deep and make me cum for you! Fuck my ass, fuck my cunt, fuck my mouth, ooooooooh, just fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard, ooooooooh, harder! Harder, harder, harder, ah fuck, make me cum, oh shit, fuck me Mommies, fuck me Jesse, fuck me Caitlin, fuck me anyone! Oh please? Please? Just do it! Ohhhhhhhh, wreck me, mmmmmmm, I need it, yesssssssss, make me cum, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssss! Fuck me! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Mommy!"

It took longer than Nora was expecting, or would have liked, but with an evil chuckle her Mom, the woman who gave birth to her, shoved her cock deep into her ass and then started gradually increasing the pace until the superhero known as XS could no longer get out a single word coherently. She tried for a little while, just to make sure she got what she wanted, but thankfully there was no slowing down the woman who gave her life.

Hell, that Mom was practically acting like a Speedster towards the end she was pounding Nora's butt so hard. Or maybe it just felt that way because time seemed to slow down and Nora's entire world became mind numbing pleasure as one incredible orgasm rocked her body after another, far stronger than anything else she'd received, even tonight.

Linda wondered if she should return her cock to Nora's mouth, or maybe just Caitlin and Jesse in turn given the way they were waiting patiently, and eyeing her cock hungrily. But no, this was her baby girl's first time getting stuffed good and hard, and Linda wanted to savour every moment of it.

Perhaps especially as Iris destroyed Nora's butt hole, giving Linda the chance to observe the two women she loved the most, and just how much pleasure they were receiving from this ultra forbidden act, albeit Nora in pure submission while Iris was feeling pure dominance, for obvious reasons. God, they both had always been beautiful to her, but never more so than in this moment of twisted family fun.

Of course as much as Linda loved the show, so much so it was difficult not to fuck herself to a climax of her own, she was also itching for the chance to take Iris's place. And not so that she could cum. No, that was a distant second to making her daughter cum and solidifying that Nora was their slutty little lesbian bitch. Just like Caitlin and Jesse.

Oh yes, Iris and Linda were officially making their own daughter their plaything, and Linda couldn't wait to do her part to put the explanation point on that. So as soon as Iris ran out of steam Linda instantly replaced her, barely acknowledging with a smile that her wife left herself just enough strength to pull out of their daughter's ass hole instead of collapsing with exhaustion from butt pounding her. Something which Linda should try and do, to send the correct message to their new slut.

Which was very difficult, because as soon as she pushed her cock into her daughter's ass all Linda wanted to do was use every ounce of her strength to completely wreck it. She didn't quite start out at a brutal pace, but it wasn't gentle either, and even after everything they had done to her this caused Jesse to cry out with little pain which momentarily left Linda feeling a little guilty.

But then the little anal whore started crying out in pure pleasure, and the guilt was replaced by a need to pound some butt, which was exactly what Linda did. Oh yes, she quickly increased the speed and the force of her thrusts until Nora's cute little butt cheeks were jiggling obscenely and the sound of Linda's thighs smacking against them were almost as loud as Nora's screams of pleasure.

For a few blissful moments mother and daughter slammed back at each other to make sure that the DP was as hard as possible, and each time Nora pulled herself away from Linda it just meant she was impaling herself on Jesse's dildo, resulting in another series of powerful climaxes for her.

Even though she wasn't being penetrated the other end of the harness was bashing against Linda's clit, and the sheer joy of relentlessly hammering another girl's ass hole, her daughter's ass hole, while her wife watched with gleeful delight, was more than enough to send her over the edge time and again. She couldn't even hold back those climaxes, instead just having to settle for powering herself through as many climaxes as she could, so she could give her precious daughter, and new sex slave, even more orgasms.

Nora was only dully aware of things going on around her, but someone's appearance suddenly changing was the kind of thing which demanded attention, which was exactly what happened to Caitlin. One minute she was standing around awkwardly with that strap-on she was wearing, clearly forgotten about by the tops, and then all of a sudden her brunette hair was turning a dark white and her eyes bright blue.

Almost like she was one of those creatures from that old show about thrones. Only instead of becoming a mindless zombie, Caitlin smirked down at her with a confidence she couldn't remember seeing her have before. Then suddenly she did, and Nora got excited.

Almost immediately afterwards Mama Linda pulled her cock out of Nora's ass, clearly too exhausted to continue. But that was okay, because now there was another top to take her place, the new and improved Caitlin Snow quickly striding behind Nora and replacing Mommy Linda pretty much the second she stared back. Mommy Iris tried to protest, but she received a look from the white haired woman, which had her closing her mouth.

Then Nora's ass was being violated again, the Speedster crying out joyfully as with one powerful thrust the Mistress she was slowly remembering buried herself inside her. There was then a brief pause, both top and bottom savouring the moment, before Nora was once again being sodomised.

It wasn't quite as skilful as her Mommies, but to be fair, they had a lot more practice than the white haired woman, and more importantly they didn't have the same familiar bond which made this all the more hot to the twisted Speedster. However, the inexperienced Dom did herself proud, effortlessly making Nora cum over and over again, and thanks to her enhanced senses Nora knew she came too, again making this even more wonderful.

Oh yes, yet another woman was getting off on pounding Nora's ass so hard that she came all over Jesse's strap-on. She barely even started out slow before beginning to use what had to be every ounce of her strength to brutalise Nora's ass so that her cheeks jiggled and the sound of flesh smacking off flesh were almost as loud as Nora's screams of ecstasy.

Which made Nora want this to continue forever. For Mommy Iris to be so turned on by this little show that she'd immediately take over after Caitlin's alter ego had ran out of steam, that process continuing over and over again for the rest of time. Or at least until even Nora's superhuman stamina ran out on her. Sadly she knew that wasn't to be, and ultimately 'Caitlin' was forced to stop.

She butt fucked Nora through several climaxes for them both first, and when she did finally stop she thankfully stayed fully embedded in Nora's ass for a few long seconds while she recovered, before once again smirking at the other women around her, all of who were looking at her worriedly, and for good reason. Although Nora wasn't worried, because she knew exactly who this truly was.

"Caitlin?" Iris questioned softly.

The white-haired woman smiled, "Not exactly."

"Then who are you?" Linda asked nervously.

"I'm Killer Frost, and I'm here to help." Killer Frost introduced herself, "But first..."

Killer Frost trailed off as she began slowly pulling that dildo out of Nora's ass, the other women gathering around so they could get the best possible look of that twisted sight, maybe Iris especially enjoying the way that her daughter's butt hole stretched so very widely around that strap-on. And maybe especially when it came out. When with an obscene sound, Frost was able to remove her cock to shuffle back and admire her handiwork.

Their handiwork! Oh yes, it had been Frost AND this girl's Mommies who had thoroughly wrecked Nora's pretty little ass hole, and turn it into a gaping crater, the Doms able to see deep into those bowels, even before Jesse helpfully reached behind Nora and spread those cheeks wide apart.

"Wow, nice work ladies." Frost chuckled wickedly, before playfully asking, "Do you like it Nora, huh? You like having a gaping ass hole? Of being such a dirty little lesbo slut that you let your own Mommies, and their little friends, stuff all your slutty little fuck holes! To leave your butt gaped! Mmmmmmm, I bet you love that, don't you? Don't you, you filthy little whore?"

"Yesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, I love it! I love being a whore!" Nora moaned deliriously, "I love being a filthy little triple stuffed whore who let her own Mommies gang bang her! Oh please, please do it again. I'm yours! Do whatever you want to me."

"Clean our cocks, and maybe we will." Frost offered with another wicked grin.

There was a brief pause, then Iris pushed, "Do as she says sweetie."

"Yes Mommy." Nora eagerly obeyed.

"And start with Jesse's dick." Linda quickly chimed in, wanting to contribute to the fun.

"Gladly." Nora beamed, doing as she was told.

Which unfortunately for poor Nora involved getting off that big cock which had been stuffing her cunt, something she clearly didn't enjoy from the way she whined and whimpered, and got off as slowly as possible. Although that last thing may have been for the benefit of her audience.

It was certainly something which Killer Frost loved, albeit not as much as watching another girl wrap her pretty mouth around the dildo she had cum all over who knows how many times. Which certainly meant that the toy was eagerly cleaned, Nora barely taking the time to savour the fact that the head was covered in her cum before she was shoving it down her greedy little throat.

This really wasn't surprising, given that she was a Speedster and all, but Frost thought she might have to teach her a lesson in slowing down to give her Mistresses a proper show. Even if it was really adorable, and hot, to watch her choke on a cock like that. However once she got every drop of her own cum Nora turned her attention to the woman who gave her life, smiled bashfully at her, then crawled over to her nice and slow.

Oh yes, Nora West-Allen, or as she was now known, Nora West-Park, crawled over to her Mom nice and slow, and then once she was kneeling in front of her she closed her eyes and slowly took the head of Iris's cock into her mouth. Then of course, she moaned like the whore she was, seemingly enjoying the taste of her own ass even more than the taste of her own cum. Or maybe she was overwhelmed by who she was sucking off.

Either way Iris showed how much she was enjoying this, clearly speaking quickly so she could get in there before this other side to Caitlin did, "Yesssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmm, suck Mommy's dick! Suck it clean of all your ass cream you filthy little slut! Oooooooooooh yessssssss, mmmmmmm, you love tasting your own butt on my dick, huh? Mommy's dick? Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, ohhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk, my own daughter loves the taste of her own slutty little booty all over her Mommy's big dick! Oh yes, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, mmmmmmm, take it deep sweetie! Take it deep down your throat! Get every drop of your own anal juices you twisted little freak!"

"And don't leave out the rest of us." Frost chimed in when she finally got the chance, then grinned with delight as Nora almost immediately moved slowly to someone else, even if it wasn't her. No, it was someone far more predictable than that, "Ohhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, suck your other Mommy's dick! Yeahhhhhhhhh, Nora West-Park loves giving her Mommies blow jobs, mmmmmmmmm, and getting every drop of your own butt juices from that big dildos. The big dildos Iris West and Linda Park just used too destroy their own daughter's shit hole! All her holes! And trust me ladies, this is only the beginning. So go ahead Nora, mmmmmmm, get every drop of your ass cream, so then we can have some real fun with other triple stuffed whores just like you."

Understandably this got some nervous looks from the other tops, as it was pretty obvious what Frost was referring too. However at least for now Nora was providing too good a show to ignore, so once again all eyes turned back to her. And it was certainly worth it, as she made her way through each cock and gave it a thorough spit shine. Annoyingly she ended with Frost, but this may have been because Frost was rude to her Mommies.

Or maybe she was nervous by what Frost was implying. Of course, she still did it like a good slut, and from the looks on the faces of Iris and even Linda, it was clear that Frost wasn't the only one fantasizing about returning the favour in making sure that Felicity Smoak, Nyssa al Ghul, and maybe especially Sara Lance received everything Nora had from them tonight, and more. Especially given exactly what Nora told them about the future.