Stuffed Canary Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also twirled it around inside, and eventually added a second finger, using everything that her Mommies had taught her to stretch out an ass, on one of those Mommies. So in a strange way, Sara was kind of proud of her daughter, in that moment. Something which continued to be the case, as she was ready to be fully stuffed again. Oh fuck, by the end of all that, Sara was actually on the verge of begging, before it was finally given to her.

"That's enough." Iris ordered, "Move aside Mia, before I use you to fuck your Mom."

There was a brief moment of deafening silence, then Frost quipped, "You know, that actually sounds like a good idea."

"I know, right?" Iris grinned widely and wickedly, quickly warming to the idea, "Let's do that."

"But, I'm supposed to be topping here." Mia protested nervously.

"Shut up, and remove your plug." Iris ordered with a wicked smirk, quickly adding, "Suck it, and give it to Sara. It can help keep her loose, while I'm getting my human dildo ready."

Another brief pause, and then after she received a stern look from Frost, Mia lowered her head and replied, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good girl." Sara quipped with wicked delight, making Mia blush even more.

"Shut up, Mom." Mia whined, before pointing out with a grin, "Your ass will be stretching for my cock soon enough."

"It'll be Iris's cock." Sara shrugged, "You'll just be her cock puppet."

Mia glared at her mother for a few long seconds, before a wicked grin crossed her face. Because sure, she didn't really have a come back to that, but she had a way to punish the bitch. Admittedly, it wasn't the way she wouldn't like, but Sara Lance was such a twisted slut that it will be really, really hard to do anything that she truly wouldn't like.

Which definitely involve shoving a butt-plug up her ass, which Mia was only too happy to do, just as she had been ordered. She was even happier to suck on it first, something she became lost in for a few long minutes, as always loving the taste of her booty. Just as she loved the sound she forced out of Mommy Sara, when she shoved it up her ass in one hard thrust.

That sound was of course of pure pleasure, but that's actually what Mia wanted at that moment, to expose her former top as a shameless butt slut. Or more accurately, vividly remind everyone of what they already knew.

Which she then continued to do for a few long seconds, as she then roughly pumped the plug in and out of Mommy Sara's ass hole, making sure to stretch what was supposed to be a forbidden hole with the widest part of the toy as frequently as possible. Something which caused the older blonde to moan happily around the cock in her mouth, which just happened to be Iris's, in preparation for Mia's ass fucking. And she wasn't waiting for long.

"Good girl, mmmmmmmm, now get over here, and bend over in front of your mothers." Iris ordered, looking directly at Mia, so there was no doubt who she was talking too, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I want them all to get a good look at me stuffing your Mommy's butt, and I make Sara Lance my triple stuffed whore!"

"Yes, Mistress." Mia said softly, doing as she was told, and then even spreading her cheeks, without needing to be asked.

Which caused Iris to chuckle wickedly, before she rammed the head of her dick into Mia's ass hole. She then left it there for a few long seconds, to give the poor teen a chance to relax and get used to the feeling of her back door, being stretched open, before more of that dildo was pushed into her bowels. Something which would make any self-respecting woman cry out in agony in shame, but not Mia Smoak.

Well, she was less ashamed of what was happening, than she was ashamed of her own reactions. Namely, crying out loudly and then whimpering in mostly pleasure. And yes, there was definitely pain in the beginning, but it was the type she got off on, and quickly faded away, and thanks to Iris's skills as a butt fucker, and the fact that The New Green Arrow had been getting her ass fucked ever since she came to the past.

Being able to finally get her revenge on her Mommies made it all worthwhile, maybe especially when it came to sodomizing Mommy Sara. Sure, she wasn't 100% in control over the situation, or even 10% in control, but when the time came, she could look down to see her strap-on sliding into Mommy Sara's most private hole. Which was on perfect display for her, thanks to her biological mother, Felicity Smoak.

Which made that moment pretty much perfect as far as Mia was concerned. Admittedly it was hard for her to stay focused on dominant feelings when there was a cock in her ass, but she was just about able to do it, at least some of the time. And even when she wasn't, it was hard to complain about the incredible pleasure she was experiencing.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Take it all!" Iris moaned dreamily when her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, causing her to turn to Sara and taunt, "Look at it, Sara! I'm balls deep inside your daughter's slutty little ass. And the worst part? I bet it's me she's more jealous of. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, Sara Lance would love to be ass fucking her own daughter right now, but she would just have to settle for using one of her favourite fuck toys. Just like all the other ones. Mmmmmmmmm, but don't worry, because her ass is getting fucked soon enough. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, soon enough, I'm going to be fucking Sara Lance in her slutty little butt hole, and I'm going to use her own daughter to do it."

Iris then waited a few long seconds, hoping for some sort of attempt at a witty retort from Sara. However, for better or worse, the former assassin just stared at this perverted display lustfully, pretty much proving every single word that had just been said to be the gospel truth. Which was so twisted, gross, and hot that Iris almost wanted to cum right there and then.

However, she was trying to prove herself worthy of being Sara's Mistress, and that really wouldn't help her case. So instead, she concentrated on simply pumping her hips back and forth, and thus officially beginning to butt fuck Mia Smoak right in front of her precious Mommies. All of who equally seem to enjoy the show.

Of course, the one who enjoyed it the most was easily The New Green Arrow, who spent the whole time crying out, whimpering and even moaning, even during the initial anal penetration. Which really proved, as if it hadn't been proven already, that Mia Smoak would never truly be a top.

At best, she would be a switch, and even that was in serious doubt right now, considering how much she loved being used as the butt slut she and her parents truly were. Something which was only further proven when Iris slowly maneuvered them around Sara, to where Felicity was still spreading those cheeks, making sure that Sara knew her ass hole was constantly ready to be fucked.

"Ready to get triple stuffed, bitch?" Iris questioned as she reached around to grab a hold of Mia's strap-on, and then placed it against Sara's bitch hole.

"Just get it over with, you bitch." Sara moaned, briefly taking her mouth off of Frost's cock to do it.

"Oh, I think it's fairly safe to say that you're the bitch around here. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, you're our triple stuffed bitch!" Iris gloated as she began to push forwards, "Isn't that right, Mia?"

"Yes, Mistress Iris." Mia moaned softly, her eyes locked to where 'her cock' was sliding into her Mommy's ass hole.

Proving this really was a case of like mother, like daughter, Sara cried out, whimpered and even moaned in pure pleasure as her butt hole began stretching for a cock. Something she continued doing, even when it stretched wide enough to allow that dildo to slid through it, and into her backside. Which Iris gleefully savoured, both for the sheer joy of it, and to show her at least a little bit of mercy.

However, it was not long before she started pushing forwards again, causing that back passage to slowly fill up with strap-on cock, until her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, announcing that the full length of her cock was as deep as it could go inside the rectum of this deadly woman.

There could be no doubt that Sara Lance could beat pretty much any of them in hand to hand combat, and yet, there was Iris West and Felicity Smoak DP'ing her. Which became even more special when Linda Park took over from Killer Frost, meaning it was three 'normal girls' making a deadly assassin air tight.

Now this was a moment truly worth savouring, and while she would normally dish out some verbal humiliation at this point, and probably would very soon, Iris was just too overwhelmed with joy to do anything at that moment, except enjoy it. And of course, start to pump her hips back and forth, officially beginning the latest butt fucking, and more importantly the latest triple fucking.

"My turn?" Frost asked, after a few long minutes of just enjoying the show.

"Sure." Iris shrugged, "But do you think you should pick out a cock sleeve first? Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, let's make this truly special, by using Sara's bitches to stuff her."

"Oh, I like that." Frost grinned wickedly, before turning to those bitches, and debating, "Let's see, who to pick, who to pick? Oh, who am I kidding? Bend over, Laurel. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I wanna butt fuck Sara Lance with her own sister. Ohhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, you hear me, Sara? I'm about to turn your sister into my human dildo!"

Sara's mouth was currently filled with Linda's cock, leaving Laurel to quickly reply, "Yes, Mistress."

Frost didn't care about getting that response from Laurel, and she barely heard it, as she was too busy watching as the other Canary obeyed her command. Better yet she did it right in front of Sara, Linda moving aside so that the original Canary would get to see her big sister being anally violated. Things which Frost was grateful for, and almost said thank you, but she didn't want to ruin her reputation.

Besides, she was far too busy kneeling behind Laurel, who was now spreading her cheeks, making it nice and easy for the superior woman to replace the butt-plug she was wearing with a cock. Albeit after shoving that butt-plug straight into the mouth of this shameless bottom, which predictably made her moan loudly and happily.

Arguably Frost could have taken the time to slid that plug in and out of Laurel's butt hole, loosening it up for what was to come. Especially as unlike Felicity and Nyssa, The Black Canary hadn't been getting her ass brutally pounded over the past few days. However, from what she had heard, one of Sara's favourite ass sluts was her big sister. And Felicity and Nyssa had frequently used that whore hole too.

So, putting what she'd heard to the test, Frost pretty much immediately pressed the tip of her strap-on cock against Laurel's ass hole, and slammed forwards. Something which to her delight, had the shameless anal whore crying out in pure pleasure. Better yet, it was the same thing, as she slammed the rest of the dildo into that bitch's bowels.

Something Frost did while gleefully taunting her true target, "Oh fuck Sara, your sister is so loose! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, your big sister's shit-pipe is soooooooo fucking loose. How did it get so loose? Huh? Oh yeah, that's right, you and your little girlfriends have been practically living in it. Not that I blame you. No, mmmmmmmm, your sister's butt is truly a welcoming home. And now it's mine. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, this ass used to be yours, and now it's mine. Ours! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, your big sister's ass belongs to me and my friends. Just like your little girlfriends. And soon, just like you. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, take it bitch! Oh God, that's both Lance sisters taking it up the butt! Oh God yes, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, take it!"

To be fair, Frost mercilessly gave Laurel a few long minutes to get adjusted to the feeling of her ass being stuffed full of her cock, and she even then curled her hips around, churning the other woman's insides, and in theory, making the inevitable butt fucking a lot easier for this bitch to take.

Admittedly this was more for Frost's own twisted enjoyment, but she strongly felt that she still deserved credit for her generosity. Besides, it wasn't like this pathetic excuse for a woman didn't completely expose herself as a shameless butt slut crying out, whimpering, and even moaning in pure pleasure from both the gentle treatment, and the not so gentle treatment. Which continued to be the case, as the sodomy officially got under way.

Of course, Frost also kept up a running commentary, and did her best to give Sara the best look possible of her big sister being fucked in the ass. Fucked in the ass right in front of her, while she herself was getting DP'ed. Oh fuck, there was no doubt the Lance sisters were enjoying themselves, but it was impossible that they were enjoying it as much as Frost.

Who again, just had to savour this wonderful moment, before finally moving to take her turn with Sara's booty. Or, in a way, Laurel's turn, Frost thought with a smile. Admittedly, it was awkward to move with her cock buried as deep as it would go into the bowels of another woman, but to her credit, Frost just about managed it.

Frost then ordered, "Out of my way, Iris! Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhh, it's high time I got a piece of Sara's cute little booty."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." Iris said dryly, before doing as she was told.

Laurel loved everything the more dominant women did to her, but her favourite thing was by far getting her ass fucked, so she was on cloud nine right now. Who cared if she wasn't even the main focus of her top, during the ass stuffing? All that mattered to her. Really, was that she was experiencing this twisted way of getting her butt filled with dick.

In fact, it was even better than being the focus, as she got to experience bonus humiliation, the type of which she could have never imagined before. Of not only having to watch her sister being DP'ed, but for it to be her first owner too. Which did leave Laurel feeling extremely guilty, but it was a fleeting thought, given that Mistress Sara was going to get a taste of the heaven she had given her so regularly.

For better or for worse, she would get a front row seat to seeing that heaven, because as soon as Mistress Iris stepped out of the way, Mistress Frost took her place, grabbing firmly to Laurel's strap-on, and took aim at her baby sister's butt hole. Something which continued to be on perfect display, thanks to Mistress Felicity. Fuck, this was so sick and twisted.

And yet, Laurel was loving every second of it. Also, she had to admit, while she wasn't in control of the situation, it was thrilling to technically be in the reverse position for once. Especially because she had a dick in her ass at the time, reminding her that she was nothing but a pathetic bottom, being used by a superior woman.

Also for better or for worse, the Lance sisters got to savour this indignity, given unlike when anally violating Laurel, Frost seemed perfectly happy to take her time, and savour every twisted moment of this. Which meant that Laurel got the best look possible, as essentially her cock slowly disappeared into her little sister's shit hole, and deep into her shit-pipe.

Something which had her former top crying out joyfully at this twisted treatment, maybe especially when thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, announcing that once again Sara Lance had a cock buried as deep as it could go into her bowels, this time from probably the most unlikely source imaginable.

It seemed inevitable that this would continue Frost taunting, but for once, she truly seemed speechless. Maybe because there was nothing she could of said which could've made this worse for Sara, and better for everyone else. Or maybe she was just too overwhelmed by the thought of using one Lance sister to butt fuck another, and in doing so sodomizing them both?

Which was sadly, leaving the sisters speechless, apart from the constant moans, whimpers and cries escaping both their lips. Oh God, Laurel dearly wished this could go on forever. Although from the looks of it, the consolation prize wasn't too bad, given it wasn't long before Sara was once again being made air tight. And this time of course, it was a more tasty treat doing it.

"Suck it, Sara! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck your daughter's dick, while my cock is up her ass." Iris ordered gleefully, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, I wanna make Sara Lance air tight again. This time, while she's tasting her own butt on my human dildo. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmm, your daughter makes a great human dildo, Sara. I loved fucking her ass, and yours at the same time. And this is only the beginning. Oh yeah, we're gonna fuck you like this over and over again, until you break. So be a good girl, and suck it good. Sooooooooooo goooooooooooooddddddddddd, oh yes, that's it! Suck it! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, Sara Lance looks so good with her daughter's cock in her mouth."

Sara was deeply frustrated that Mistress Iris kept that cock just out of reach throughout that little speech, until the end when she finally brought it to the lips of the Canary. Of course, it was hard to be too frustrated, when she was in the middle of being DP'ed, which was one of her favourite things ever. But obviously, a triple stuffing was better than a double stuffing.

Well, if Nyssa had technically been the one in her ass, it would be perfect, but for it technically to be Mia and then Laurel was truly heavenly. Especially after everything she had done to them. Oh yes, Sara could almost pretend they were the ones getting their own back on her. Although at this point, she mostly welcomed Team Flash doing it.

Being teased was a form of revenge, but Sara welcomed being made air tight again, including in this case, with her daughter's cock in her mouth. Something which made her moan loudly and happily, especially because she was tasting ass in the process. And her own, at that. Oh yes, Sara was tasting the deepest part of her bowels, on the strap-on cock of her daughter, who was currently being used as a weapon by her former plaything.

While she was getting fucked in the ass by another former plaything. Or more accurately, two of them. And of course, having her pussy stuffed with her beloved Felicity's strap-on. Oh God, it was such a wonderful heaven, which she never wanted to end.

However, it was just a matter of time before something was changed, most likely involving Mistress Iris and Mistress Frost changing places. Besides, she didn't want to go slow, and end up getting denied any of that precious butt cream. So after a few moments of savouring that flavour, Sara began eagerly bobbing her head up and down, taking more each time with well practiced ease.

Which included taking the dildo all the way down her throat, so she could get every drop of that precious liquid. And just so that she could please the Dom. Something which was very clear she was doing, given the constant commentary from her former sub. Or more accurately, subs, as her sweet Felicity joined in on the encouragement.

"Yessssssssssss, get every drop! Get every drop of your own butt cream." Iris encouraged, before she pulled her dick out of Mia's ass, and added, "Get it from your daughter's cock. Then suck mine, so you can get your daughter's ass cream from it. Oooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it good, cock sucker. Suck both of them good. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, prove just how much of a dirty little whore Sara Lance really is! Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, take it deep! Deep down your throat! Ah fuck yeah, suck those cocks, while getting fucked in your other slutty little fuck holes! Oh yes, good little slut!"