Stuffed Canary Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

"You can do it, baby." Felicity gently chimed in, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, take those cocks. Oh my God, you look so hot. I mean, you always look hot. Incredible, really. But wow, mmmmmmmmm, my girl has truly never look better, than this. Mmmmmmmmmmmm, never hotter than when she is getting fully stuffed, just like this. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, be a good little Stuffed Canary, and take it! Take it all! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssss, take it, Sara! Oh God, good girl, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!"

Then all of a sudden, the change happened which Sara had been predicting. Which involved her mouth and ass being left horribly empty and unloved, but at least Mistress Frost remained in her ass, as without warning she picked Sara up, carried her over to Thea, and then pushed her downwards, impaling Sara's pussy. Mistress Iris then pulled her cock out of Mia's ass, and shoved it into Sara's mouth.

Something which Sara very much enjoyed, becoming lost in giving the same treatment that she gave to Mia's dick. It wasn't quite as nice as her own ass cream, but it was enough to have her become blissfully unaware of what was going on around her, including the squabbling of the Doms.

"I thought we agreed that she would ride Nyssa next?" Iris questioned with a raised eyebrow, as she was moving to feed Sara her own ass.

"We did." Frost shrugged, before grinning, "But then I got a better idea."

"Meaning?" Iris inquired cautiously.

"We have Nyssa fuck her ass next instead." Frost revealed, before further explaining, "What? Sara sees Thea as family, so in a way, I'm now DP'ing her with both her sisters. While you're feeding her daughter's butt juices, no less. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we're making this a real family affair. And then, oooooooooooh, we can make her girlfriends DP her. Won't that be fun? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we can go back and forth between fully stuffing this Canary with her family, and with her girlfriends, until she breaks. Just like her family, and her girlfriends. Ha ha ha ha! Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, I think this is the perfect way to break her."

"You might be right." Iris admitted cautiously, before quickly adding, "But let's mix-and-match, shall we?"

"Oh, absolutely." Frost eagerly agreed.

"Wait, does that mean I'm butt fucking Nyssa?" Linda asked cautiously.

"You'll be fine." Iris encouraged softly.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, the once mighty Nyssa al Ghul is nothing but a broken bitch." Frost gleefully gloated, "Isn't that right, Nyssa?"

"Yes, Mistress Frost." Nyssa whimpered, before spreading her cheeks and begging, "Oh please, Mistress Linda, fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty little butt, and use me as a human dildo."

Linda hesitated briefly, then took a deep and calming breath, and then kneeled down behind the deadly assassin. She then repeated the process when it came to grabbing onto the other woman's butt-plug, and pulling it out of her.

It was less nerve-racking to push it back in, and certainly to repeat the process, as it felt like less of a big deal at that point, and the once intimidating Nyssa al Ghul cried out, whimpered and moaned with a mixture of pleasure, and anticipation. Honestly, even after everything that had happened, Linda still found this woman very intimidating, but positive responses like this embolden her to do the unthinkable, time and time again.

In this case, that meant eventually taking that plug all the way out of Nyssa's ass, and pushing it into the assassin's mouth. More importantly, she then pressed the head of the dildo against Nyssa's back door, and then pushed forwards, causing what had been the ultimate forbidden hole to stretch for her.

And it kept stretching, until the head of her cock slid through the other woman's butt hole, and deep into her bowels. Oh God, Linda had just anally penetrated Nyssa al Ghul. Which amazingly, caused the deadly woman to cry out with mostly pleasure. Sure, there was an undertone of pain there, but Nyssa did nothing about it. Nothing, except continue to spread her cheeks for her owners.

Unlike the cruel Killer Frost, Linda Park prided herself on showing mercy to her subs, even the non-scary ones. So of course, she gave Nyssa a few long seconds to recover, maybe even a full minute, before she started pushing forwards again. Besides, this way, she got the best possible look at her cock disappearing into Nyssa's tailpipe. Something that poor little Mia didn't get.

No, once her cock had been thoroughly cleaned, Iris slammed her dick back into Mia's ass, and started fucking that slutty little booty right in front of Sara. For a moment, Linda thought her girlfriend was showing kindness by not stopping with Frost, but apparently it was just an excuse to further taunt Sara, and feed her more of her own daughter's butt cream.

She had to admit, it was quite the sight, and even had her looking away from the one directly in front of her a few times. However, for the most part, Linda focused on inch after inch of her dick sliding through Nyssa al Ghul's back door, and deep into her back passage. Something which was on perfect display, thanks to this mighty warrior continuing to spread her cheeks for her.

Which allowed her to savour herself running out of cock to give the assassin, until her thighs rested against those cheeks, announcing the butt stuffing was complete. Then of course, after a brief pause, she officially started butt fucking the mighty Nyssa al Ghul, only to be stopped by her girlfriend.

"Linda, are you ready to fuck Sara's ass?" Iris questioned.

"Huh, what?" Linda questioned, before blushing, "I mean, yes. Absolutely."

"Well then, get to it." Iris pushed one ally, then the other, "That's your cue to stop, Frost."

"No problem." Frost shrugged, and did as she was told.

Nyssa was then given the experience of being gently maneuvered over to her beloved Sara Lance, and then seeing herself penetrating the ass she loved above all others. However, the entire time, she wasn't in control. And neither was Sara. No, they had been both reduced to fuck toys in that moment, with the once mighty Nyssa al Ghul nothing but a human dildo.

And to add to her shame, it was incredibly hot. Oh God, the assassin could never imagined it only a few days ago, but stooping this low was bizarrely thrilling. Plus, it was a first, and she didn't have many of those left. Besides, she would do just about anything to butt fuck the Canary again.

Thankfully, now she finally was going to do that again, at least in a way, it was slow and steady, allowing Nyssa to savour every single moment of it. Although it was unclear whether that was because Mistress Linda was showing mercy, or weakness. Hell, old habits died hard, because the assassin was screaming at herself to take advantage of this fact.

Not right now, when they were surrounded and tired, but maybe later. And maybe she would. But right now, Nyssa embraced her submissive side, and let herself be used this way. Especially as she got to watch inch after inch of her cock disappearing into Sara's ass hole, until her thighs came to rest against those well-rounded cheeks, announcing every inch of that dick was buried within Sara's bowels. Just like Mistress Linda's was buried within hers.

Something she was very much reminded of, as Mistress Linda pulled her hips back, allowing her own dildo to leave Nyssa's ass, before tightening her grip on her hips, pulling the assassin back, and out of the other assassin's butt hole. Then she pushed forwards again, reinserting the dildo first into Nyssa's ass, and then finally stuffing Sara's rectum. God, it was hot.

And then it was then repeated over and over again, Nyssa never truly got used too it. But again, it felt really, really good. And at least she was fucking her beloved again, especially in her perfect little ass. Hell, if she concentrated on it enough, the assassin could even believe that she was the one responsible for topping her first love in that moment.

However, just as she started really getting into it, Nyssa found herself pulled away from that one little treat, and forced to watch others sodomizing Sara. Namely Mistress Iris and Mistress Frost, who used Laurel and Mia to do it. While Sara was getting her pussy filled with Felicity's strap-on, and even made fully stuffed with another dildo in her mouth.

Often that was Nyssa's dildo, again providing a moment of dominance, in a sea of submission. But then Mistress Linda would pull her cock out of her ass, feeding Sara the butt cream of the once mighty Nyssa al Ghul. And worse, that was the part which left Nyssa aching for a return of that dick to her booty, as much as she wanted to pound Sara's. If not more.

Sara knew she couldn't hold back forever, but she made a really, really good try of it. Hell, it wasn't even because she would have to surrender herself, and mean it. That was a given, and she had made peace with doing that long ago. Mostly because she was confident that she could turn the tables later if she really wanted too.

After all, as amazing as this was, it wasn't anything she hadn't taken before. And she had been trained to say or do anything to get what she wanted in the long run, which included temporary submission. Although, if she was going to break for good, she wanted to make her conquerors earn it. Which to her delight, was exactly what these women seem to be doing.

Over and over again, she was made air tight, constantly tasting her own ass in the process. Something she was now realizing that she hadn't been doing nearly enough of. Sure, she might do it every other day, but slutty little fuck holes like hers should be taking hourly poundings.

Maybe especially her ass. Oh yes, Sara wanted to experience this on a regular basis, which definitely seemed to be on the table if she was just willing to say the words. And as torturously wonderful as this was, ultimately she just couldn't resist saying them. Or more accurately, screaming them, and putting her all into them, so she wouldn't have to spend another second being denied.

"Fuck me! Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, fuck me hard!" Sara desperately pleaded, when she could take it no more, "Wreck my fucking shit hole, and make me your bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, pound my butt, and make it your bitch hole! Make me, mmmmmmmmmm, your bitch, ah fuck, and use my girls to do it! Yessssssssssssss, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, ruin my fucking booty! I'll do anything you want, if you just make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, cum like a bitch, with a dick in my ass! Oh yes! OH GOD! OH MY GOD, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, FUCK ME! FUCKING FUCK ME AND MAKE ME FUCKING CUM! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

All of a sudden, Sara found herself being lifted up and off of Laurel's cock, and onto Felicity's. This switch had happened over and over again, to the point where it wasn't really a big deal. Especially when she was being forcefully removed, as opposed to simply being ordered to move. Only this time, her pussy wasn't being impaled on Felicity's cock.

No, it was her thoroughly loosened ass hole, which easily swallowed every inch of that dildo, given that it had been thoroughly loosened up with the constant anal poundings. And maybe especially at this point, given she was pretty sure what this was leading too. Namely, extra powerful orgasms, as her ass was thoroughly destroyed.

Which was exactly what happened. Oh yes, as soon as Sara had been fully impaled on that dildo, another dick was slowly, gently pushed inside of her rectum. Oh God, she was being double ass fucked! She was being double ass fucked by Mistress Linda, who used her own girlfriends, Felicity and Nyssa to do it.

Which was such an overwhelming thrill, that Sara came even before the double butt stuffing was concluded. Because sure, initially during that obscene bowel stretching, there was a lot of pain, but it was the kind she got off on. And it quickly went away, in favour of orgasm after orgasm, which left her a truly mindless wreck. Maybe especially, because she was squirting all over Felicity's stomach in the process.

Iris was really impressed by all of this. She truly didn't think Linda had it in her. Then again, maybe this was a weird form of mercy? After all, it definitely made Sara cum, and Linda knew Iris and Frost were planning a little double anal just to make sure they ended with a truly spectacular finish. And this way, her girlfriend ensured that the double butt stuffing and initial rectum wrecking was nice and gentle.

Not that it really mattered. No, soon enough, this bitch would get exactly what she deserved. And with it, she would beyond a shadow of a doubt break, and become their anal bitch forever. Hell, she might even be there already, considering what a mind fuck this had to be for her.

Part of Iris was disappointed, because she wanted to be the one to break the once mighty Sara Lance. However, she had to admit, there was a weird poetry to this. To having Nyssa al Ghul and Felicity Smoak being used to break Sara Lance. And the three of them just looked so beautiful together.

They always had, Iris had to give them that. And she definitely wanted to see more of this in the future. It was just that, she wanted to be more involved in the fun. And she would be. But, first she allowed Linda to have her fun, and before moving in for the kill. And speaking of which, there was Killer Frost, clearly with the same idea. However, after all their bickering, for once they were on the same page, and with an evil look, they took over dishing out the double anal.

This meant pulling their bitch away from the exhausted Linda, and equally exhausted Nyssa and Felicity, in favour of stuffing their human dildos into that loose whore hole Sara called her ass hole. Oh yes, they pushed the strap-ons of Mia and Laurel into that bitch hole, meaning that technically the ones mighty Sara Lance was being double butt fucked by her sister, AND her daughter.

Admittedly, the latter wasn't a blood relation, not technically, but it was something so incredibly twisted, and they achieved that goal of making their new bitch, and other bitches, cum so very hard. And most likely, breaking once and for all. But fuck, what a way to go?

As much as Iris wanted to hammer that point home, bombarding Sara with words, she just didn't have it in her. Not in that moment. No, she needed to concentrate all her energy into sodomizing Sara Lance as long and as hard as she could. Unsurprisingly, Frost was in the exact same boat. Including the fact that everything about this made them cum too.

They held back for as long as they possibly could but ultimately it was just too much. After that, everything was a blur, until they collapsed together in a sweaty heap, their dildos automatically coming out of that whore ass with an obscene sound. They then lay there for a while, before giving the order that the once intimidating vigilante known as the Canary had been waiting for.

"Okay everybody, line up." Iris ordered hoarsely, "Sara Lance is going to suck our cocks clean."

There was a brief pause, then Sara softly groaned, "Yes, Mistress Iris."

Sara was vaguely aware of the rest of Team Arrow, and the submissive ones from Team Flash, more or less replying with the same thing. They weren't exactly fast to get into position, but one by one they moved so they were sitting at the side of Mistress Iris. Even Mistress Frost, who seemed willing to follow orders, so long as it meant finishing the job of breaking the Canary.

Not that Sara could blame her. Or any of them really. Hell, in her current state of mind, she welcomed the chance to clean those cocks, and would have done it a lot faster, if she could have. But, for better or worse, even she had her limits, and her exhaustion kept her in place, at least momentarily.

Then, once everyone else was in place, and she had recovered enough, Sara went from one cock to the other, tasting the asses of Mia, Laurel and Nyssa in the process. AKA, the butts of her daughter, her sister, and her first love. Of course, more than anything else, she tasted her own anal juices, reminding her just how far she had fallen.

Something she found herself revelling in, perhaps even more than simply tasting ass. Which was really saying something, as she had always loved this flavour. And she proudly showed off that fact, as she worked her way down each cock in turn, in the process getting every drop of that tasty treat. Much to the delight of her tormentors, who were only too happy to provide encouragement.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssssss, that's it, suck it, Mommy Sara!" Mia gleefully called out, extra thrilled that she got to be the first to do so, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck those cocks, and get all of that ass cream. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmm, show Mommy Nyssa and Mommy Felicity just how much you love the taste of ass. Especially your own. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, remind everyone just how much Sara Lance loves the taste of butt. Even when it's on her daughter's dick. My dick! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, suck my dick, Mommy! Suck it like the cock sucker you are! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fucking suck it!"

"Suck it like the good little cock sucker you are!" Frost chuckled, happliy adding to the encouragement, "Our good little cock sucker! Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, from now on, do whatever we want, however we want, and wherever we want. Just like your precious Nyssa and Felicity. Oh yes, we own them. And now? We own you too. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, all three of you are our dirty little lesbo bitches! Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yeah, you are! Oh, and your bitches! They're ours too. All of them. Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, everyone in here belongs to me and Team Flash. Mmmmmmmmmm, and were going to have some fun together."

"Yeah, we are." Linda agreed softly, wanting to soften the words of her allies a little, "Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, we all are! And I promise you, Sara. Oh yeah, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I promise you, we're going to take such good care of you and your girls. You can even top them, if you want. Mmmmmmmmmmm, but mostly? You're going to be our stuffed Canary. And you're going to love it. I promise you that."

"Yeah, you are." Iris was quick to agree, "Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, we'll top you so good, you'll never want to top again. Oh yes, you'll just want to be a sweet little stuffed Canary for us 24/7, with your slutty little fuck holes always filled with cock. Show you accept that now, by deep throating those big dildos. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, get every drop. Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, get every drop of that butt cream, by deep throating those dicks! Yesssssssssssssssss, fucking suck it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, accept your place. Ah fuck yes, good girl. Oooooooooooooooh fuck, good little Stuffed Canary."

*

Over the next year or so, Felicity, Nyssa and especially Sara found true happiness as submissive bitches. As promised, they got to top each other every now and then. Or even the other submissive bitches, like Laurel, Thea and even Mia. And as much as particularly Sara adored topping her sisters, nothing was more satisfying than when she got to fuck her daughter in the ass.

Except maybe when she and her precious Nyssa and Felicity got to make that uppity bitch air tight, and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt, whatever else happened, Mia Smoak would always be their bitch. In fact, things like that almost made them want to top again full-time. Almost.

However, every time any of them had those kind of thoughts, but especially with Sara, their Mistresses made sure to arrange another passionate gang bang for them, often even tying the other two up to watch the fun, just making sure they didn't forget their places. Which again, weirdly made Sara feel proud of them.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers