Stuffed Chick

Story Info
Ex-lover left fucked-up cunt alone. What's she gonna do now?
4k words
4.28
5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karina casually nodded to the helpful Swiss guy, walked into the brightly lit elevator, went up to the 28th floor, unlocked the massive door with her gilded key, and, clicking her sharp heels on the parquet, entered her dimly lit, solitary apartment. The panoramic window facing the bay, like a gigantic TV, was showing the last moments of the sunset over the sea, and the reflections of this sunset, those final dying rays of sunshine, were the only source of light illuminating her quiet abode. They dimly reflected in the huge mirrors, in the stained glass of the glass doors, in the crystal of numerous vases, accustomed to daily luxurious bouquets, but now - empty. Karina glanced at the sun, almost disappearing beneath the waves, and for a moment, it seemed to her that it was not the sun at all, but her life sinking into the black sea abyss, irreversibly descending to the very bottom. But it was a mirage, of course, just an illusion. Karina quickly blinked, silently batting her long lashes, fearfully diverting her beautiful brown eyes from the sunset, and returned to reality.

Irritatedly kicking off her heels, she wearily kicked away the day's annoying stilettos and turned on the lights. The opulent crystal chandelier, hanging from the ceiling, illuminated the spacious studio with pristine white walls, a wide leather sofa and armchairs, and the floor covered in splendid faux snow leopard fur. To the right, through the slightly ajar door, you could see a truly royal bedroom, the holy of holies of any home, with a massive round bed under a mirrored ceiling. On the bed lay a casually crumpled silk coverlet. The door to the left led to the kitchen, all surfaces of which sparkled with such cleanliness and emptiness that it was clear - no one had used it to cook anything serious in a long time.

Unzipping the short, narrow skirt, Karina opened another glass door and found herself in a bathroom of staggering proportions, featuring a boastful heart-shaped jacuzzi capable of accommodating two, three, or even four... But the exhausted girl didn't even bother looking there. She hastily pulled off her skirt, then, with undisguised disgust, discarded her blouse -- all so pristine, fitted, and with a neckline right on the edge of decency. It's these kinds of blouses that sexually obsessed bosses usually impose as part of the office dress code, and then make all their female employees wear them under the threat of dismissal. Without wasting another second, the girl unbuttoned and skillfully tossed away her bra, freeing her juicy, envy-worthy breasts with large grape-like nipples. Her gorgeous tits protruded provocatively like two ripe melons awaiting a fruit-hungry man. Then, impatiently, almost tearing them, she peeled off her stockings, liberated her firm buttocks from tight panties that didn't really cover much, tossed it all into the laundry basket, and then locked herself in the shower stall, turning on the water.

Standing under the hot streams, Karina gently washed her magnificent chestnut hair, cascading down to her very buttocks. She lathered up the soft sponge with shower gel and lovingly ran it over the smooth, sun-kissed skin of her slender arms and legs, her wide hips and slightly toned belly, not forgetting, of course, the aforementioned pride-worthy breasts. Her perfectly sculpted figure, her beauty demanded daily care and meticulous attention, and even in the toughest moments of life, one must never forget about that...

Sometimes her hand, clutching the sponge, would briefly disappear between her legs or linger for a moment between her cheeks -- yeah, and Karina didn't really hide it. She enjoyed pampering herself in the shower, loved that cute innocent play with herself -- that's why, by the way, all her sponges were tender and soft, not rough and prickly. But right now, her thoughts were miles away from here; the beauty mechanically fondled herself, merely out of long-standing habit, while her mind was completely elsewhere.

And there was a reason for those thoughts. A very sad reason...

Having enjoyed the shower and dried her hair with a powerful hairdryer, the girl threw on a lightweight silk robe, opened the bathroom door, and paused on the threshold. After a couple of seconds, apparently making some decision, she decisively headed to the kitchen and got down to business: she grabbed some frozen chicks from the fridge, tossed some veggies -- carrots, cucumbers, and a few young zucchinis -- into the sink, meticulously washed them. Then, she grabbed a kitchen knife... but stopped and started pondering again. After a moment, with frustration, she threw the knife into the sink, poured herself a glass of red wine, and, grabbing a pack of cigarettes from her purse on the way, went to the room and settled on the couch.

Lighting up a long menthol cigarette, she leaned back on the leather cushions, crossed her legs, occasionally flicking the ash into a luxurious crystal ashtray. She smoked and slowly sipped wine, despairingly staring at the turbulent sea in the night, lost in her thoughts, thoughts, and more thoughts...

Damn, Robert is such a piece of crap! What a scumbag! What a nasty, stinking pile of shit! Anyway, she had known for a while that all guys are like that. If a girl isn't a complete idiot, she's gotta stay one step ahead, foresee the impending breakup, and squeeze every last bit of money and juice out of her man before he says "goodbye"! So she played tons of guys in her life, played them hard, so that when it was time to part ways, she didn't regret a damn thing. She even laughed to herself about those dumb idiots, obsessed in life with finding a chick to stick it to. But with Robert... Damn, she let her guard down, lost her grip. Maybe she even fell for him... That's why everything went exactly the opposite. Anyway, she can forgive herself for that. In the grand scheme of things, she's not to blame. After all, she met THAT KIND OF MAN for the first time in her life! He had everything every woman wants and dreams of! Robert was rich, and for a whole two years, she forgot about the daily grind of going to work and making money, got used to it. But what the hell do money have to do with it! Robert was just an amazing lover - skilled, all-knowing, understanding everything, and feeling everything...

He had an amazing cock - huge, powerful and unstoppable, like a medieval battering ram... But most importantly, Robert was obsessed with sex, it was the meaning of his life! Oh my God, this stud had fucked her just about everywhere in those two years -- at parties, in the elevator, on his office desk, on this leather couch, in his car, in his jacuzzi and even in the fitting room of a trendy boutique! And, of course, in the bedroom... Mostly just her, but sometimes -- she'd invite a girlfriend or he'd bring another couple... In that time, they had to swap out the bed in their bedroom twice -- the workload was just insane! And always, always, always, always, before cumming and flooding her with his jizz, this gentleman made sure that she got her rightful orgasm...

Damn, you run into dudes like that often? No wonder she worshipped him...

And then he ditched her, outta nowhere, real quick, just hit her with it... Left her this apartment, tossed a measly stack of cash on the table, like some cheap hooker, and vanished from her life. Forever. And when she shed tears, begged, hit him with those surprised questions, he cynically replied "Babe, sorry, nothing personal, but over these two years, your pussy got so damn stretched out that my tool doesn't enjoy fucking you anymore. When we first met, you were tight like some charming alley in the heart of Barcelona. But now? Damn, you've turned into a freaking wide highway, a real deal expressway! Pleasure lost!"

Damn, what a nasty piece of shit! Such a sneaky motherfucker! And who turned me into this? Wasn't it you? Who fucked me like crazy several times a day with his huge cock? Who's been driving their damn bulldozer through my narrow alley all these years, tirelessly widening my tunnel? And now, you see, I've become a fucked-up cunt, and I don't fit for his tool anymore!

Bastard! A total jerk and scum!!!

But... Despite all his scumminess, all his unbelievable cynicism, his disgusting betrayal, damn it, she would still forgive him -- just if he came back! She would rush to plastic surgeons, without hesitation climb onto the operating table, pay any amount of money, and restore her stretched vagina to its previous state. Heck, she would make it as tight as that of some innocent schoolgirl -- enjoy, my love! Especially since such an operation takes only a few days. Just wait a few days!

For the sake of such a man, for the sake of such a life and such first-class daily fuck, she was ready to forgive him everything, endure everything, and even humiliate herself! She was ready for anything, absolutely anything, just for him to stay with her! But Robert didn't even listen to anything, let alone wait. He immediately found himself a new passion, not a day passed. No wonder! There were always crowds of sluts around him ready and willing for anything and getting wet from just his glance. Who do you think replaced her? When Karina found out, she was freaking horrified -- some dumb busty teen, who got herself a tongue piercing and yapping on every corner that she's the blowjob queen... What can I say -- a classic dumb cunt! Unbelievable how he could trade her for such trash!

Did she always mean nothing more to him than just a thing, a mere addition to the bed, a living sex doll? Did he never feel or experience anything towards her, apart from his insatiable primal lust???

Scumbag! Scumbag! God, what a scumbag he is!!!

And there she was, left alone... Money ran out in a couple of days, couldn't afford to pay for the apartment, so she had to take a job as a secretary in some stinking office just to get by. No decent guy on the horizon yet, and she didn't want to mess with any trashy ones - after Robert, the best of men, going on a date to a cheap bar and then spreading her legs for some wrinkled dick was disgustingly nauseating. In the end, it had been over two weeks since Karina had decent sex. She only masturbated in the mornings under the covers, like some high school girl, but that didn't really count... And this was her! The hottie who not long ago had so much top-notch fuck and orgasms as much as she wanted, and even more! And tomorrow, of all days, it's her birthday, turning 26, and she's alone, dumped, and broke... Nightmare! What a shame! It's even scary to invite friends -- back when she was with Robert, she got so conceited behind his broad shoulders, and now her dear girlfriends won't miss a chance to trample on her misery and get their revenge. But not inviting them is not an option either; that would be admitting defeat without a fight! So, she wanted to impress tomorrow's guests at least with her culinary skills, given she has nothing else left. She planned to bake a stuffed chicks -- her family's signature dish -- but there's no mood for it now!

Karina noticed that the cigarette had burned down to the filter, and she extinguished it in the ashtray with disgust. Her celebration of life had blatantly come to an end; from now on, her life seemed as bleak as a dark night. Karina raised her eyes hopefully, looked into the distance, but the world outside did not look any better -- a narrow icy moon, a couple of stars struggling to break through the clouds, and dim streetlights barely illuminated the deserted promenade. The unleashed wind rudely swayed the crowns of the trees, and in the dim light of the lanterns, their shadows darted around like cornered animals. Sprays of cold waves flew from the sea. Oh, what a gloomy, hopeless landscape...

Can you believe it? Just about two weeks ago, she was lying on this leather sofa, doggie-style, while her starved for sex lover was impatiently and greedily fucking her wide slit with his fat cock, hard as a piece of granite. She remembered that Robert gave her a waterfall of wild orgasms that night....

God, she would give anything to feel his thick stick inside her again! Robert, that horny beast, sexually corrupted her, spoiled her with an abundance of mind-blowing orgasms, turned her into a freaking nympho! Now, left without a man, Karina understood it more clearly.

She really needed a hard bang, right now! In her head, for several consecutive days, there was one single thought pounding in her temples "I want to be fucked!!!" But Karina was utterly alone, and it was hell! A real medieval torture!

Here, Karina noticed that, without realizing it, she had already stuck two fingers in her hungry cunt and was fucking herself with sharp movements, awkwardly and unsuccessfully trying to replicate what Robert did to her. Thinking of him made the chick horny... Her fingers with a snow-white manicure were sticky with wetness. But could her slender fingers compare to his huge cock? No, it's just laughable...

But what the hell is she supposed to do then?

Karina knew she wouldn't calm down. Recalling that damn Robert, she went too far, crossed the line, got all worked up, and there was no turning back. The girl nervously looked around. Damn! Gotta head to the sex shop first thing tomorrow and get a powerful thick vibrator--enough of these tortures! Imagine, a grown woman doesn't have this basic female sex toy on hand, shameful! But with Robert, she didn't need it. Robert was worth more than a thousand female vibrators working simultaneously. Heck, he was priceless! But now he's gone, and she desperately needs at least one, the crappiest, most pathetic from that thousand. And right now! Just where the hell does she get that in the dark of night?

And then, a completely wild and insane idea popped into Karina's head! She knew it was pure madness, the culmination of her desperation, but right now, she simply had no other way out. And that justified everything! Without wasting a second, she headed to the kitchen, grabbed whatever vegetables were at hand from the sink, not having a clue about what exactly would work for her, snatched a bottle of olive oil on the way, and, in a hurry, literally trembling with impatience, returned to the leather couch.

Carefully examining the still life brought from the kitchen, the slut settled on a long, smooth cucumber, which in its size most resembled the huge cock of her ex-lover -- alas, forever lost to her. There was no need to lubricate the cucumber with oil -- Karina's wide slit became all wet from the mere anticipation that now something, even remotely resembling a man's cock, would finally be inside her and would begin to pacify her rebellious pussy, after such a long break!

The girl made herself comfortable on the couch, spread her legs wide, grasped the edge of the cucumber and, opening the sticky labia with the fingers of her other hand, carefully inserted the juicy green dildo into herself, sinking it to the bottom... The big cucumber fit almost entirely into her deep cunt, with only a small part remaining outside. Karina firmly grabbed onto it with her manicured fingers, pulled the cucumber back, but after barely taking it out of herself, she immediately fucked herself again, already much sharper and harder.

"Yeah, just like that!" the chick whispered, breathing hotly, repeating it over and over again.

Her sense of shame had completely disappeared, even though what she was doing felt terribly unnatural for her -- after all, she was engaging in this kind of vegetable self-fucking for the first time in her sex career, which, by the way, was quite diverse. But today she craved dick so much, she needed to be properly fucked -- aren't these natural desires for any grown woman? And if the man who made her this way disappeared, does it not mean that she has every right to do whatever she pleases, use whatever is at hand, just to satisfy this passion and finally achieve another mind-blowing orgasm -- the best of pleasures concocted by the devil for women?

Yes! She has the right to do so!

So the young chick lying on the couch right now with her legs spread wide, had no plans to slow down anytime soon. Karina fucked herself as hard as she could with the big cucumber that glistened with her wetness, trying her best to imitate the manner of her ex-lover, who, though a total bastard, knew how to satisfy her. At the same time, she rubbed her clit nervously and demandingly with the fingers of her other hand, as if she were plucking the strings on the guitar, playing a fast rhythm.

Everything seemed fine, but still... Something important and substantial was clearly missing!

Tired and desperate to bring herself to orgasm with this damn cucumber, Karina paused for a moment and then, finally, realized what she needed so badly now! After all, Robert always kept his thumb in her asshole when he fucked her, occasionally fondling her anus and over time it became necessary, just a must for her orgasm...

What could replace it? Karina looked at the table with vegetables and immediately understood - what.

Leaving the cucumber inside herself, so as not to waste time later, the slut reached out to the little table and grabbed a small but thick carrot from there. Then she generously poured oil on it, carelessly, half of it spilled on the table, but the heated girl didn't care about that right now. Dipping her finger into the puddle of spilled oil, Karina properly lubricated her asshole and, without any delay, sank her finger into it and began to gently fuck herself in the ass, widening the entrance, trying hard not to scratch the delicate walls of the anus with her sharp fingernail. Having done this work, the hottie slowly inserted the carrot into her anus - as if she had stuck the cork into a bottle of expensive wine. Checking that the carrot's planted firm, our rookie farmer chick got back to planting them cucumbers.

Now the sensations were completely different. Exactly like the ones she got used to when fucking with Robert. Karina realized it after the first cucumber friction. And when the chick touched her fingers to her clit again, she couldn't hold back a loud, passionate moan...

Sharp and hard thrusting a big cucumber into her fucked-up cunt and rubbing with all her might the swollen reddened clit, the slut imagined Robert, his huge cock, his beastly passion... Oh, what a lover she lost! For these brief moments, she returned to her recent past, to that happy time when he hadn't abandoned her yet, when he was her man, loving and fucking her every evening on this couch, eagerly bringing her here and spreading her legs upon returning from work. Oh, God, those moments with him were freaking amazing...

These memories made the chick horny as hell...

Losing herself, totally blanked out from being so damn horny, in anticipation of a close, powerful orgasm, Karina, not realizing the dangerous consequences, took the cucumber out of her wide wet slit and pressed its tip with all her might against her blazing clit, carelessly bending the green trunk and then... Completely out of the blue, the cucumber snapped and split in half! One part rolled onto the floor, and the other -- just as useless as the first -- remained in the unsatisfied slut's hand...

"Oh God... This sucks!" moaned the chick in horror, throwing away the useless cucumber and frantically rubbing her clit, well aware that it wouldn't help her experience what she desperately wanted to achieve right now.

Going to the kitchen for a new cucumber was unthinkable, impossible, and on the little table, among all the brought vegetables, only a young zucchini remained, but it looked so big, much bigger than Robert's cock, much bigger than the biggest cock she had ever seen! Will she be able to take it?

Thoughts were all over the place... But there was no other way! She couldn't wait to achieve her orgasm! It was a matter of life and death! And Karina made up her mind...

12