Stuffed Chick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just in case, splashing more olive oil on the zucchini, the chick spread her legs as wide as possible and with all precautions inserted that giant dildo into her much-experienced cunt. Yeah, her fucked-up cunt had seen lots of different cocks, and for the last two years Robert had been relentlessly pounding it with his powerful tool, widening her tunnel... However, a size like that showed up here for the first time...

And it didn't show up in vain!

Karina just gasped with pleasure and moaned loudly (too loudly even for her raunchy pad!) as she got this gigantic natural dildo inside her. No wonder! This zucchini turned out to be perfect for her stretched cunt! Robert was right, he had turned her into a fucking slut and a freaking nympho with a huge hole between her legs... Well, so be it... Screw it! At least now she knows what size dildo she needs, and she definitely won't buy smaller than necessary! Won't go wrong with the size!

Grinning at the idea of snagging a powerful thick vibrator as early as tomorrow, Karina was no longer distracted by anything else and began to fuck her huge hole smelling of wetness and olive oil with her gigantic zucchini, each time making it sharper and rougher. Each new friction caused the chick to involuntarily moan loudly, full of the sweetest pleasure...

Oh, damn, she was on cloud nine! Finally, she found her perfect size! The whole Robert drama? It was just background noise now -- she was feeling so damn good...

The chick felt she wouldn't have to mess around with the zucchini for too damn long, the mind-blowing pleasure already hit her like a dose of a potent drug, and riding that high, she was speeding towards the long-anticipated orgasm, like a high-speed express through a wide, rolling tunnel!

Deeper... Deeper... Once more...

Karina was gasping for breath...

Once more...

Oh, hell yeah! Finally! Yes, yes, yes!

Karina just fucking screamed, like someone had stabbed a damn sharp knife into her perfect flesh, and that piercing sound echoed all around the room and burst out, for a moment even drowning out the sound of the sea... Shaking all over, clawing at the leather of the sofa with her sharp-ass nails, the chick brought her legs together, trapping between her skinny thighs the reason for her out-of-nowhere bliss - a freaking awesome young zucchini, and rode the wild waves of pleasure inside her...

As she woke up and came to her senses a little, the slut carefully pulled out of her utterly disheveled cunt a huge zucchini and the carrot hidden in her ass, looking at these vegetables with some amazement and even fear. Now that she had chilled out, it was like she was seeing these things for the first time, and honestly, she couldn't believe she had stooped to fuck herself with veggies meant for tomorrow's fancy lunch! Tomorrow, she would immediately go to the sex shop and buy herself the most expensive and modern female vibrator -- the same size as that damn zucchini, no smaller! Screw the money, she needed a giant dildo! Let it be her birthday treat, a gift to herself... It would be the freaking best gift ever!

Karina reached out to the pack lying on the table, pulled out a long menthol cigarette, flicked the lighter, and lit up. Leaning back on the huge, snow-white sofa, blowing smoke rings and staring at the raging sea outside, the pitch-black night sky, the chick pondered deeply again...

Then, speaking into the void, she said, "Fuck that Robert! I'll do just fine without his sorry tool!"

12