Stuffing Day

Story Info
A young wife wants her pussy to be permanently gaped.
4.4k words
4.44
35.4k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CW: extreme fisting, bdsm, toys.

Preface: this story basically just describes a video I've seen. I really enjoy it and like to imagine the scenario surrounding the events of the video and add additional details in my mind. This is just the written version of that, which may explain the over-the-top number of details provided.

Stuffing Day

Ella came home from work with the egg still deeply embedded in her pussy. Stephen usually followed within the hour. She decided she had enough time to finish up some chores on her to do list and read a bit before his arrival. As she picked up the kitchen she thought of what was expected of her once he same home and got settled in. They would begin the after-work routine that took place on the days she was supposed to keep her pussy stuffed all day. They had slowly increased the frequency and duration she would remain filled, along with getting larger toys to accommodate her growing cunt. The purpose was to keep her stretched out. Stephen developed a strict and ambitious schedule to stretch her out from her previous virgin tightness. She felt a brief pang of regret knowing that state was likely gone for good. That was the point though.

Stephen had introduced the idea shortly after their wedding earlier that year. He had always been possessive of her body but this level of need for control and ownership hadn't reared its head until their honeymoon. She had always enjoyed being filled with a thick cock or a vibrator. But she found that once you became accustomed to a size, that full feeling diminished until you sized up again. Her husband had caught onto her feelings on the subject and ran with it. She was still dealing with the ramifications. Maybe he had felt the need to mark his ownership of her body before the wedding but hadn't felt comfortable enough to impose the lifelong sentence of body modification until they took their vows. Her wedding vows very noticeably contained the obey language of traditional vows in the otherwise decidedly secular, modern ceremony. She chose that language so she couldn't hide behind the guise of religious devotion to justify her public commitment to submission to her husband. No one ever mentioned it to her, but she liked to think some attendees caught the discrepancy.

She bent down to put something away and was abruptly reminded of the heavy weight buried in her dripping core. Gravity was exerting its pressure, pushing it out of her, and her muscles were no match after a long day of straining to keep it inside. She was getting more accustomed to keeping her legs slightly closed throughout the day and tights under the more professional silk dress she wore to work on important days like today. Stephen didn't care if she had to dress professionally for an important meeting or just stay at the office.. She was just thankful that she didn't have to go to the courthouse that day and go through the metal detectors with a massive silicone egg embedded in her pussy and a metal retention chain hanging out of her. That would be a pat down to remember for all involved. Stephen expected her to make the stretching schedule work and maintain her composure regardless of the circumstances. After all, he was working up to making her stretched to a permanent, resting gape. That couldn't happen if she got soaked every time her cunt was full and begged to take it out, he told her.

Trial and error over the past several months had taught her that she needed to move differently on her stuffed days to prevent an embarrassing incident from occurring. She shuttered and grew wet from the memory of what happened shortly after she began wearing toys to work. She was ready to get this thing out of her and feel Stephen's hands on her again, everywhere, taking possession of the body he knew he had firmly under his control. Obedience was a given with him, so it never seriously crossed her mind to remove a toy surreptitiously during the day and hope he didn't notice.

She heard rustling at the door and jumped to open it for him. Stephen looked her hungrily up and down and rushed to her grab her face and kiss her.

"How was it?" He asked pulling away just far enough to get the words out. She gripped his forearms in an effort to steady herself against his sudden onslaught.

"It was fine," she murmured, then looked down. "I just had to be careful to hide my seat whenever I stood up. Or be the last one out of the room." She added thinking back to a particularly difficult conference that morning. He smirked. He expected that to continue to be a problem as they expanded to ever larger toys. She was such a slut for fisting that she couldn't help but grow wetter having her most intimate place filled all day.

"I'm sure you managed," he said with one last peck to her forehead. He nodded toward the wooden chair that was thoughtfully arranged in the corner of their living room. It was situated between a bookcase and a wall; its unusual shape obscured by a thick seat cushion. An opaque bottle that contained lube sat next to it. She hoped it didn't look too out of place and that it had lotion or hand sanitizer in it, something normal. Stephen had found the chair at a local antique shop and dragged it home months ago. He was perfectly happy with it making a permanent home in their living room as it was. Ella thought the u-shaped frame in place of a seat would make its purpose immediately recognizable to anyone who saw it. She did her best to camouflage it into the background of typical home decor.

Stephen only barely obliged her. At first, she had made only subtle efforts to cover it up after he had forbidden her from doing so. She draped a throw blanket over the seat once and another time placed a laundry basket where the seat would be. She was punished both times, of course. He finally relented when she desperately pleaded with him to let her cover it up more permanently before something disastrous happened, like maintenance people came or, god forbid, their friends or family visited unexpectedly. He typically liked taking advantage of small opportunities to expose her. Especially when there was very little real risk like this. He thought that it was a distinctive piece of furniture but who would guess at its true purpose? He considered her deeply hidden exhibitionist streak. He had discovered in the early days of their marriage that she enjoyed fantasizing about showing herself off but only when made to do so. Oh well, he thought, I'm sure something else interesting will come up. Then he would engineer a way to make her expose the gaping mess between her legs that she secretly loved but was so sheepish about.

Ella pulled away from his embrace and kicked off her pumps where she stood. She arranged the chair further from the wall with the cushion on the floor in front of it. This way Stephen would be more comfortable for the stretching session, she thought, proud of herself for thinking of everything.

Stephen spared a glance at the misplaced shoes but ultimately decided to pick them up himself and admonish her for it later. He had thought of the way he sent her off this morning all day and didn't want to delay any further. Ella's eyes were glued to her folded hands in her lap as she sat balanced precariously in the odd chair with her knees together, so she hadn't notice her oversight yet.

She really should be used to it by now thought Stephen. But her persistent modesty was cute, in an innocent way. It was striking in contrast to what they were about to do. He knelt down on the pillow and tapped the outside of her knees silently ordering her to spread her legs to the appropriate placement.

The empty seat of the chair forced her legs to its far sides, spreading her apart. This position meant that her weakening pussy muscles were the last frontier keeping the plug at bay inside her cunt, something she was having less and less faith in the longer they've been married, she thought ironically. A sliver of the electric blue egg became visible through her tights and lace panties as she spread her legs. She felt as though the thick toy would drop right out of her if she wasn't careful.

Stephen rubbed the now bulging seam of her pussy lips from over the top of her tights. As he expected, it was damp to the touch, a dark spot radiating from her gaping hole through her panties. He decided it was worth the sacrifice to just tear through everything to get to her faster. He then grabbed the bottle of lube and applied a thick coat over both of his hands, rubbing them together as if he were applying lotion.

She winced silently at the ripping seams, disappointed to lose a favored pair. They're just clothes, she chided herself. I should have taken them off when I got home.

Her face burned at the feeling of cool air on her pussy. She could swear that it was hot to the touch, radiating heat from being stuffed all day and in a near constant state of arousal. Her hand flew unconsciously toward her mouth as a wave of embarrassment washed over her. He had obviously expected that she would be turned on from this, but she felt that it was a different matter showing physical evidence of the fact. Without thinking, she reached between her legs to rub her clit to both comfort herself and relish the embarrassment.

Although touching was typically not permitted during these sessions, Stephen allowed her this small gesture while he was still feeling the outside of her slowly expanding cunt. She wasn't in his way for now and it may prevent her from chafing at the obscene things he planned to do to her. He could feel the solid weight of the silicone egg pushing down through her labia majora.

Poor thing he thought. This has to be, what, over two pounds?

Her weakening pussy had to be so confused. She was forbidden from clenching her pelvic muscles, to the extent possible, except for the two days a week when she remained stuffed all day and it was necessary. She was now being asked to hold a significant amount of weight inside for many hours. It took its toll. She thought that her pussy could give out at any moment and just let go of the egg buried deep inside of her, safe where no one could see it and know how dirty she really was. She closed her eyes and willed it to slow its steady descent out of her so she wouldn't have to suffer the wet plop and bounce it would make when it hit the floor.

Stephen bounced the hefty ball back inside her cunt. He noticed he wasn't able to move it too much deeper than it had been a moment ago. But he thought there was still more slack than the other day.

He fingered the opening space between her lips. The colorful egg peeked out from between her lips, becoming even more visible. Mesmerized, he began to move his fingers along side-to-side across her vulva, feeling the weight of the egg behind the walls of her now stretched thin labia majora. In this moment, she was nothing but a receptacle for him to use to entertain himself. He liked stretching her, the softness her cunt took on, the wetness, how lost to the pleasure she seemed and ever desperate for more. But, he had to admit, it was not very practical. He had to shove a hand inside of her just to climax from PIV sex. He thought he would need to start training her for him to take her anally with ease as well.

Ella felt the toy fall out of her more slowly this time, given its weight. It had been planted in her all day, so it was not wet enough to glide easily, even with her natural lubrication. She savored the feeling of her opening being stretched to its maximum capacity. She had to breathe deeply to overcome the slight burning sensation that accompanies pushing muscles to new limits. This was the feeling she craved and what pushed her to stuff larger and larger items inside of her. She felt like it unlocked something in her brain, either chemically or hormonally. Her mind buzzed with the sensation of everything.

He bounced the toy a bit, pressing up from the outside and letting the weight of it drop back toward her opening more quickly as it settled. He took two fingers and stretched her opening wider around the base of the egg. Now he could see the full 11-inch circumference as it expanded the limits of her entrance. As more of the blue egg revealed itself, he readied his other hand to catch it. Just in case her pussy muscles failed her. With the toy now fully removed, he pushed her hands away from her wrecked pussy. His hands paused on hers and he looked up at her meaningfully, indicating that she was to keep them in place. He didn't want her protecting her poor, ravaged cunt from him now that it was fully open.

Stephen caught the egg in one hand as he stretched her pussy entrance wide open with the forefinger finger and thumb of the other. Her pussy looked mushy and pink and soft. He decided she looked hungry for more and couldn't be left wanting. He kept his hand clenched in a fist and punched inside of her slowly and steadily. As much as he wanted to finish the job and ruin her now, he didn't want to cause her pain. He knew that would only be counterproductive to his goal of stretching her until her pussy was beyond repair and anyone that saw it would undeniably know her true nature.

She felt him begin to work a couple fingers of his other hand in alongside the fist that was still buried to the hilt inside of her. The egg was much bigger than just one of his fists so she felt full but not a deep stretch yet. She was warring internally with satisfaction that she had graduated to the outer reaches of double fisting, something she had often sought out when finding herself alone and with an urgent need to get off. She was also ashamed that she has allowed herself to go that far. She remembered a time when a simple vibrator had given her the lovely stretch she craved. She felt the Stephen shift the fingers of his second hand from the side of his fist to below it, toward her perineum. Taking advantage of the slackness her perineum provided with its additional flexibility, he had enough purchase to stack two more fingers below his fist. Fuck she moaned silently, barely able to form words even in her mind. She was so lost in the sensation. She was so close! But she didn't know to what. This feeling of fullness triggered an instinct in her to grind her hips side to side, further impaling herself on her husband's two fists. If she continued progressing at this rate, he would be able to punch fist her with both hands before long. She just had to focus on not clenching her slack cunt at the pleasure she was experiencing. An image of her pussy wrecked after Stephen's rough handling, wide open while at her desk, in meetings, walking to work, flashed in her mind. She loved that it would feel well used and stretched tomorrow, reminding her that although she was outwardly an unflappable, professional woman, in reality she was an owned slut for her husband.

Stephen suddenly pulled out both hands at once. Her hips lifted a bit to follow them before they plunged out completely. She was left gaping, remnants of lube and her own arousal dripping out to the floor. He was satisfied in a smug way to see how much her leaking cunt has opened since they began. Her soft pink pussy meat seems to push toward the hole, no longer making it a hole at all really. He smiled remembering when he first got his hands on her for good and took full control of her body. She could barely take more than a couple fingers then.

He hooked two fingers from each hand on either side of her distended opening and pulled it apart. He circled his fingers around her gaping entrance. His ministrations exposed even more of the soft pink flesh that he loved so much. He poked at the middle of it absently and she jerked. She felt a mild nudge of pain where he touched but it was quickly replaced by arousal once she breathed deeply and relaxed again. It felt strange having the back of her pussy exposed and touched while the rest of her remained empty and wanting.

Her pussy was so much roomier than his previous partners. He wondered how it was the same anatomy almost. Surely she possessed extra creases and folds that other women did not. His ex always struggled to take two fingers at once and here he was sliding two fists in his wife with no effort or strain on her part.

He looked up at her face from where he kneeled before her. She looked peaceful, even while being pried apart and invaded deeply. She was not uneasy at all. Her eyes were half closed, giving her a relaxed, serene appearance, while she watched his work and focused on feeling. Her blonde hair had remained largely intact in its half ponytail, looking at odds with her disheveled dress and spread legs. He noticed her fingers would occasionally twitch from their position grasping the outside of her thighs, as if they ached to rub her clit, he assumed. He didn't think she wanted to stop him or cover herself up now. He had trained her to ask permission to touch herself, but she was so lost in the mental hum of subspace it didn't seem to occur to her to do even that.

She finally registered that he was looking up at her and shifted to sit up straighter. He laughed breathlessly, without humor at the feeling of a whisper of a clench as her pelvic muscles tensed around the girth of his two flat hands spread flat together. He remembered a time when her tensing would have squeezed his fingers almost to the point of pain. Now he had stretched her so much that her muscles had weakened, and her unconscious Kegel felt like nothing but a flutter incasing his hands. Still, he had to be consistent in training her to not clench her pussy muscles in response to his ministrations.

In retaliation, he pulled his hands out of her at once and hooked one thumb into her tight ass. Using the index and middle fingers from the same hand, he pulled down and out on her perineum. This effectively turned her pussy inside out. From his peripheral, he saw her eyes widen at the sudden change in course, but she didn't clench at all. He slid his free hand along the surface of the newly exposed skin. Feeling how soft and warm and wet it was. She clearly understood the unspoken rebuke and was making an effort to remain relaxed. She closed her eyes again and took slow, deep breaths. He felt the muscles gradually release previously unnoticed tension and became a little more malleable. Pleased with her quick response, he decided to reward her by filling her up once more. He surmised that she longed to feel stuffed again and he was more than happy to oblige.

He slid his two hands in, palms together. He motioned as if he were warming up his hands, sliding one hand out while pushing the other further in and then doing the reverse. Her deep breathing was helping her relax into the deep penetration of it all. He started to curl his fingers in on the hand that faced up. The goal with doing this routine so regularly was to prevent her from becoming tighter but also to expand her capacity a little bit more. Until their once-a-week appointment where he would measure her progress and compare it to previous weeks. As part of the stretching regimen, she was required to wear a toy the entire day twice a week and sleep in a toy three times a week. She hadn't missed a day on this schedule since it was first implemented almost a year ago. The progress of sticking to such an ambitious schedule was becoming evident to both of them.

He carefully extracted one hand to stretch his fingers and roll his wrist. He noticed the extra room she had even with one fist fully embedded in her slack cunt. He savored the feeling of its warm, wet embrace, wiggling his fingers and tilting his fist down to take up as much space as he could. She arched her back, impaling herself ever so slightly deeper. In the back of her mind, she thought of the training she faced at the beginning of all of this. Stephen had proved to be an even more strict and exacting master than he had been prior to their marriage. Any movement or sound on her part during a stretching session was punished swiftly and severely. It became second nature for her to contain her reactions. Even so, she couldn't help herself as they entered new territory. She had been stuffed to the brim with the thick egg all day and now he'd had two fists deep in her. Using a single fist was almost a tease at this point, she thought. Instinctively, she longed for the return of the familiar burning, aching stretch that accompanied pushing the limits of her cunt muscles. She ground her hips deeper onto the lone fist remaining in her pussy, taking what she could.

12