Stuffing Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen once again hooked his thumbs on either side of her opening toward the bottom, however, this time he pushed in deeply and pulled down. She could tell he was putting quite a bit of strength behind stretching her perineum because his biceps were shaking a little. She admired the curvature of his muscular arms as she began deep breathing again to relax her pussy. Despite his aggressive treatment, she wasn't experiencing any pain. He knew just how to straddle the line between giving her immense pleasure and not harming the delicate skin, she thought with a swell of affection for him.

She became aware of the fact that he hadn't used any more lube since they started when he finally pulled both of his hands out of her. The cool air of the living room brush against her wet insides as he pulled her open, exposing her inner most folds to his eyes for one of the first times. It dried her wet pussy, but the new sensation only aroused her further. The dampness was replenished when a new wave of electricity shot from her clit down to her engorged cunt.

Transitioning to hooking his fingers into the bottom of her pussy and pulling it open, he once again thrust his thumb into her relatively tight asshole, enjoying the collateral damage it had suffered. He wanted at her pussy and was willing to use her ass as a way to get to it to the extent he wanted. He remembered their discussions from early on in their relationship, about likes and dislikes then eventually about limits and safewords. Ella wasn't against anal, but she didn't enjoy it either. She always felt it was uncomfortable and she was unable to relax enough to enjoy any kind anal penetration. Now without her even making a concerted effort to relax, he could breach that barrier with ease. He pushed his thumb further into her pussy from her asshole and made more of her pink flesh protrude from her entrance. He was in awe of the damage he had done. He held his position with one hand and caressed the expanse of soft flesh with the other. He then pulled open at the top of her entrance toward her clitoris but gave up when he saw there was little leverage from this angle. He decided to dive his fist in again, keeping it clenched as he punched deeply into her. He now exchanged his thumb's position in her ass with two fingers and continued to stretch her pussy from the inside out.

With this new sensation, she couldn't contain herself anymore and let out a long, helpless moan. He swiftly removed his fist. He wouldn't punish her now, he thought. He didn't want to lose the progress gained during this session by making her tense up, yet. But he made a mental note to add it to her punishment for later. He believed it was important that she understood that these stretching sessions were not for her pleasure but his. That, and he wanted to reinforce their power exchange dynamic and remind her she needed to obey him even when lost in the throes of pleasure. It was about taking ownership of every part of her body and bending it to his will. That included submission to his rules no matter how minute or arbitrary they seemed.

He removed his fingers from her back entrance and withdrew his fist from its place deep inside of her. This left her ruined pussy hanging wide open, as if enticing something else to invade its depths. He couldn't help one last moment to indulge himself. He pried apart her exhausted, almost limp looking lips with the thumb and forefinger of one hand. He just wanted to take in the aftermath of his efforts. He thought it would look so much more wrecked later that evening when she was no longer swollen with arousal. Then the true extent of her destruction would stare her in the face. She was always so submissive and sweet after she spent the day well stuffed and then ravaged.

He tapped the outside of her thigh once to indicate he was finished as stood up. She understood his meaning that she was released and free to go about her evening, at least in this regard.

12