All Comments on 'Stumbling Ch. 07'

by lessthanperfect

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
kmillerk1kmillerk1about 9 years ago
Thank you

Great story, wish this wasn't the end, but it seems with your comment it is. Thanks for sharing with us, I always like what you write. :)

aclassyladyaclassyladyabout 9 years ago
I hope you will write more

I have read the story in its entirety, and it is a great story. I wish you would continue it and not have this as the end. It is well thought out and written and could be taken to many different aspects or directions. I have favorited this story as it has come out. I wish you could continue from here. Looking forward to your stories in the future. Keep writing!!

avidreadravidreadrabout 9 years ago

An excellent, enjoyable story. This is a good place to end it, but it does have a lot of potential for future growth, which I hope you will consider.

bigkahoonabigkahoonaabout 9 years ago
Excellent story

I really enjoyed reading this story. Looking forward to your next one. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Ah no! Is it over?!! Damn. It was great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
it was really great

Enjoyed every bit of it :D

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 9 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely great. I love the detached manner in which you write yet the stories come out so real and in the case of 'Idiots', humorous...You have this easy way of narration that makes reading way fun.

lessthanperfectlessthanperfectabout 9 years agoAuthor
I'm confused...

as to what you mean by detached manner. Thank you for the props though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is it over

Loved the story, but ended kind of wanting more. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

I liked this story a lot. It is every gay boys dream who ever suffer through a crush on a jock in high school. I will very much miss tuning in every night to read the next chapter. Perhaps you will bring us a sequel or even a brand new story. in my opinion, this is one of the best stories I have read in this forum. Thank you for the gift of your imagination.

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 9 years ago
Lovely!

Sorry to see these guys come to an end.....this was so good. I looked forward to reading a new installment every day. I hope you grace us with some more of your work soon. How about an epilogue? lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cute story.

Generally I would have wanted them to be older before getting engaged, but not in this case. They're small town guys who aren't going to set the world on fire, but who will hopefully live a joyous,conventional, working class life. Rich and Ethan are one of those rare couples blessed to have found their other half early in life, and smart enough to commit to a lifetime of love upon finding them. I can see them years into the future Rich a guidance counselor, Ethan the foreman of a shipping company living in a nice little house with a nutty neighbor named Lars who loves to come over for coffee, and gossip.Good job.

kitty198kitty198about 9 years ago
loved

Loved this story rich and ethan were just the perfect couple sad it finished would love to read an epilogue

Scoobydoo2014Scoobydoo2014about 9 years ago
Loved it

Absolutely loved it, a beautiful story and I love happy ever afters.

pervy_as_shitpervy_as_shitover 8 years ago
Loved it!

This story was so good! Couldn't stop reading 'till the end :) Is there any chance you'll write an extra chapter about these two cuties? Lots of love *

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it....

MOST beautiul romance story which was also fun at some instances .

love your stories because of thier proper endings and its awesomeness,though,it was slow at the beginning it garnered its pace.

toxikjadetoxikjadeover 8 years ago
Rich's POV...

I felt like something was missing - something I couldn't identify - but I realized it may just be that I (we readers) had no insight into Richey's view on things. Maybe a bit of advice/request for future work is to have a section (even if it's just one chapter) from the other person's POV.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

To be honest, one of the best I've read on here....it had much more to enjoy, instead of the immediate...Hey you're hot, let's fuck like rabbits type of stories(not that those are awful, they serve their purpose lol) but seriously, I really enjoyed it and I think it would be a good idea, to think about expanding this one, or starting a new story, either way, good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Had fun

I truly enjoyed reading your story. The humor and banter was fun and I appreciate a writer that can put a smile and make chuckle while reading. I agree with on of the readers. Seems like the story lacked of something (can't really tell) around the las 2 chapters. The ending seem a bit rushed maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

the whole story was delightfull great story .JONATHAN

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i honestly cannot articulate how much this story moved me

I honestly cannot articulate how much this story moved me, never in my life have i ever read anything soo very beautiful, and soo very enthralling, there wasn't a single sentence in this story that was uninteresting to me, im kind of in the closet myself besides having the occasional fun with my gay roommate, which is why i recently have started reading these kinds of articles, i guess living vicariously through others' stories is my illusion of what it would be like to be 'out' and although i cant spend as long as you did on this story vocalising how much i appreciated it, rest assured this story has changed my life (cliche i know) but i mean that sincerely

I cannot thank you enough for writing it, ill make sure i tell people to read it

MCPL. Paul Andrew Rye

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

Sweetheart, I don't give a shit whether you are gay, bi or even a girl/woman. This is a well written story with great characters. Please continue. I like this story very much and as you and I know , there is still plenty to come.

Please continue

simonjessex@hotmail.com

BlowPopJBlowPopJover 3 years ago
Last one

Just finished reading all of your stories and they were magnificent.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

This story gave me goosebumps, made me shed a few tears, and...laugh out loud! What a joy to read. I'm off to binge the rest of this talented Author's stories ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A simple story really well told.

The aspect that puts this above most others is the wit, the humour and the sparkling dialogue - it really is a joy.

Thanks you lessthanperfect for creating and sharing this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous