Stunning

Story Info
There was electricity in the air at the party (750 words).
751 words
4.13
119.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,496 Followers

STUNNING

Eddie Stone never wanted to go to the party. His wife insisted. Nora had been working for J&J Corporation for only four months. It was a big deal to her. She was a nice looking girl, and knew it. Blonde and built. She and Eddie had been married three years.

Nora was excited. Eddie wasn't. He was a writer. He had published several detective novels, under a pseudonym. Eddie got paid well. He wrote 'hard boiled' detective novels. His hero, 'Tubby Mason' was misnamed. Mason was always involved in fights. He always won. He wasn't tubby, either.

Eddie had taken fighting lessons from a martial arts guy, so he could write 'realistic' scenes. He found he liked it for conditioning, so continued. He wasn't a big man. The training gave him some confidence.

Eddie and Nora met at a writer's workshop. They hit it off, got married after six months. Eddie got published. Nora didn't. After a while she got work in offices -- an administrative assistant. Now she worked for the big boss. He was an asshole. He was big, dark and brash. Eddie wondered why he and Nora had been invited to this party. What a drag. Eddie had to rent a tux.

Eddie and Nora arrived. The party was just as they walked in. Jack spied them and came over.

"Hey! Glad you two could make it." He shook Eddie's hand, and gave Nora a hug. Eddie walked over to the bar, grabbed a beer. Eddie saw Nora still talking to Jack. He leaned on the bar and watched the spectacle. Lots of rich or pretty people.

Then Eddie saw a goon. A well-dressed goon, but a goon. He looked around more carefully. There was another goon. Two goons. One tall, bald. One shorter with a buzz cut. He wondered why all the security. Each goon had a small bulge at the waist of his well-cut tuxedo. Eddie thought that meant stun guns. No real guns for a party like this.

Eddie lost track of Nora. Eddie had a bad feeling about this whole evening now.

A band struck up some dance music. Eddie decided to look around for Nora. He circulated. He noted that the two goons were always close to him. His bad feeling got worse.

Nora was on the dance floor with Jack. They were wobbling around, looking foolish. Neither one of them could dance worth shit. A slow song came on, and Jack pulled Nora close. He waited a few bars before he dropped his hands to her ass. She didn't move them. She put her head on his shoulder. Their knees knocked together. Eddie couldn't help but laugh, even though he was more than a little annoyed at the situation developing.

A second slow song came from the bandstand. Jack and Nora continued their awkward mating ritual. Eddie could see Nora rubbing up against Jack. A goon was standing within ten feet of him. The other one had positioned himself by the main stairs up to the living quarters.

Eddie walked out the back door. He circled quickly to the front of the house, slid in the front door. As he did, he saw Nora and Jack heading upstairs, with their arms around each other. The tall, bald goon was by the stairs. Eddie walked toward the stairs. The goon stepped in front of him.

"Mr. Jackson and his assistant are going to engage in some private business. You should remain here, sir."

Eddie reached under the goon's jacket and pulled out the stun gun. A quick move. He shocked his neck. The guy dropped, twitching. The second goon came running up. Eddie dropped to the ground, gave him a shot in the groin. He took that guy's stun gun, and jogged up the stairs. A set of doors were closed just ahead. Eddie opened them.

Nora's dress was on the floor, her tits hanging out. Jack had his pants down, his ass waving as he stepped out of them. Too good to pass up. Eddie hit him with a jolt in the ass. He fell, twitching.

Nora screamed. "Eddie, stop, Eddie." Eddie gave her a shot in the belly. She fell on the bed. Eddie turned to leave. Jack was rolling around on the ground. Eddie gave him a shot to the groin. Then he walked downstairs, tucking the stun guns in his waist. He stepped over the two goons and went outside, got his car and drove away.

The end.

demander
demander
1,496 Followers