Stupid Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for the big dick show there little brother. I... I need to talk to you."

"Maybe later on, I'm just bushed from screwing three women last night. I need some more beauty sleep." What did I just say? What am I nuts? I need coffee, or more sleep.

"I need to talk to you RIGHT NOW. You need to listen!" She was emphatic about it.

"Ok, but I at least need some caffeine to wake up then." She handed me Sunken Treasure coffee.

"Let's go inside," she said.

I saw a look of concern on her face. She was very upset over something. We went inside and sat in the living room. She saw my morning wood bulge, and smiled.

"John, you really do have a nice pecker there. May I look at it?"

"Well, I guess, since you saw my whole body a minute ago. Why not? But hey, you show me yours, and I'll show you mine!" I actually giggled, not very manly.

She stood up and sort of stretching like women do, all of a sudden she was topless, holy shit, she had fucking mellons!

They were huge and somewhat gravity defying, with five inch areolas, and rock hard inch long thick nipples. My eyes must have popped out of my head!

I was sucking one tit, and rolling the other nipple faster than you could say "FUCK ME!" She was stroking my now granite hard prick. I was kissing her in a most un-brotherly fashion. In another flash, she was on top of me as I mauled her huge nips and tits, she was fuckin up and down on my hard dick.

I could not help myself, I came like a bazooka, I must have pumped a gallon of my creamy splooge into her very, very tight love box. She was moaning with delight, "Ohmygod, John I have missed this so much, I'm so much in love with you. Uhh UHH-Ughhh-COMING NOW! I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU JOHN, I'm Coming again. She shivered and she shook like an epileptic, she came so fuckin hard. She squirted all over both of us and the couch and the rug.

"I love you too. What do you mean 'you missed this'? When had we fucked before? This has been the greatest single sexual experience of my entire life, so I would have remembered fucking you another time! Well??"

"REALLY? THIS WAS YOUR BEST? ME TOO!" She kissed me hard. "It was not our first time. At the Christmas party two months ago, you had a bit too much to drink, and your wife, my fucking damn slut sister asked me to help you get to bed. I didn't know that she had ulterior motives until it was too late. I suspect she gave you something in your drink. When I helped you into bed, we both wound up in the bed, with your hard cock between us. You kept calling me Sharon and Honey. I...I let you fuck the shit out of me. You were so damn incredibly fantastic. I must have come fifty times. I lost count. You came at least four times. It was wonderful. But I didn't want to fuck up your marriage to my slut sister."

"Why do you call her that? I still love her you know."

"That night of the party, your loving wife fucked not one, but two guys from her job. I was appalled by her behavior, but I was thinking you would never believe me, so I whipped out the phone and videotaped the little bitch. She seems to think you will always forgive her, because you never break a promise. She set me up with you, because she knew I loved you, and I wouldn't say anything. This has been eating me up inside."

"I should not throw stones, as I appear to live in a glass house here. I just committed adultery, and I'm gonna do it again in a minute. Maybe all day long. Maybe I'll let her catch me. Wait!" I got my phone and set it up and hit "record" as I grabbed my sister in law and put her feet on my shoulders. I enjoyed the penetration into her very tight little gash.

"My god you are so tight Becky my love. I can barely move inside you!"

"My only two boyfriends said I had a big cunt. I think they had little pricks, not like your jumbo cock. Ohmygod I'm coming again already. Do you really love me John? You know I love you. I have since the first day I saw you. You are all I ever think about."

"Yes, I love you. I don't know why my wife stopped loving me. She has treated me badly for a while now. Then we made a stupid bet." I was fucking her as we chatted, but she was coming so hard, I thought she might be having a seizure. She shook and screamed, "John, I love you!" And she was silent. I could feel her still spasming on my cock. I was almost there. I started to pile drive into her willing snatch.

"I'm coming, oh-oh-OH-OOOHH YES I LOVE YOU BECKY TOO." I shot a giant load of jism in her fabulous, tight little cunt. She overflowed. She was shuddering and shivering and she quietly said, "I'm going to have our child John. I just came so unbelievably hard, and it's my fertile time. Are you mad at me? I'm not trying to trap you here, I just want your babies."

"No, I'm not mad at all. Sharon dosen't seem to want kids. I think she wants to be a free agent again. She loves me, BUT she isn't 'in love' with me. More like it was duty or obligation."

"No John, I have to tell you more. She is planning to cuckold you this weekend. The reason she made that insane bet was so she could fuck and suck to her hearts content this weekend. She's going to have one of her four lovers impregnate her this weekend." She had tears in her eyes.

"I spent a shitload of cash on a private detective. Well, my mom and me. Mom feels very responsible for her bad behavior and she wants to talk to you in private about it. She will probably apologize to you."

"Are you sure about this?"

"Yes. She is hooked up with Jason and Robert Bigg, the brothers. One has a sports talk radio show, the other does color commentary on football games."

"I never would have figured she would go for black men! She's kinda racist you know."

"Well those guys have either found out, or been part of a game fix. They knew the exact score of the game before the team even got to the airport! I think they place bets for the athletes, so they don't get caught. A few dropped balls here, an interception there. It all looks perfectly legitimate. Now they are many millions richer, and they get to gang bang your wife this weekend. She suggested the fourteen points thing, didn't she? And your tryst last night, that was to placate you for this weekend fuckfest."

"Ex-wife. Soon-to-be-ex-wife. I can't imagine my stiff and proper wife fucking four guys behind my back."

"Dan or the lawyer might invite more guys over. The football guys probably won't because they don't want this to get out and tarnish their image."

I began to cry. I wept. My darling wife decided somewhere along the line that I was no longer her husband, but just some asshole, some worthless cuckold to be fooled into a loveless marriage. My life didn't feel like living any more. I felt so stupid. I had made my computer aided technology company into a behemoth, it ran like a clock now, but I couldn't keep a wife from fucking other men. I felt dreadful.

"Well, you could break in to their party, you're pretty big, put some of them in the hospital. Spend some time in jail. Get a divorce. She gets half. Half of your business that you slaved over. Half the house proceeds. Alimony for some time. Unless..."

We hatched a hairbrained scheme. It just might work! Naked in my soon to be vacated house we thought up a crazy plan. I must be nuts. But what the hell, broken heart, broken brain.

"You need to go over to my Mom's house tonight. She has the evidence. You should look at the evidence. She is really pissed off at Sharon for doing this to you. I'm pretty sure she wants to hug you and kiss you and tell you we all still love you. You okay with being smothered in love? Even my dad wants you to know that we all love you."

"You know, it just might be what I really need for right now. I have felt like suicide. She was my life. Now it's you. I must confess I have feelings for the two lesbians I fucked last night. I don't know how they feel about me, although both screamed my name. I think they both want kids with me too. You ok with me having you and two rugmunchers who love me all in one family. You would tell them what to do. They would gladly eat you all day, to have a shot at my dick at night."

"Honey, I'm no lesbo, but I would lick cunt all day for a shot at that meat pole of yours. They don't sound like true lesbians, just like women who were waiting for a good man. Then superguy shows up, and they are overwhelmed. I have to think about it. Maybe we should have a big orgy and see if they like the way I taste!" She was smiling. Honesty and the truth will win every time!

"I do love you. My new head wife, wife in charge, love of my life."

*********

My in laws were in a bad way. On the one hand, they loved their daughter. On the other hand, they were aghast at her behavior, and didn't want me to just close them out of my life.

"I need to talk to you privately son." We went into his study. He gave me some single malt scotch.

"Irene and I are having our own little difficulties. I have to tell you, I have come to grips with something. I... I am bi-sexual. Although I seem to favor the gay side of the street. I have to confess I have real feelings for you son. I want to suck your cock, I want to taste your cum. I hope you share these feelings for me. My wife knows all about my proclivities. She hates it but we still love each other. I cannot do much for her anymore. Would you mind giving her what I can't? Please?"

He was looking at me like I was a burger, and he was a starving dog. "I'm sorry sir, I don't roll that way, but maybe I can help with your wife. We need to talk. This is all way too much to process in the predicament I find myself in. Where is this evidence?"

"We decided to keep it in our bedroom. It's not the kind of thing you leave laying around the house."

*********

Things got very interesting in the bedroom. The desk on the one side had a huge manilla file folder. I opened it up. There was a photo of my darling soon-to-be ex-wife on all fours sucking one black guy while being fucked by another from behind.

She looked ecstatic in her double adultery. I was going to have Christmas cards made up, "What I REALLY want for Christmas: Big Black Cock Double Penetration!"

The next picture was of a lawyer and some Hispanic guy and she was blowing both of them. She had come all over her face, and both dicks in her mouth at the same time.

There was a tablet next to the paperwork, there was my prim and proper soon-to-be ex-wife, riding one black guy, another in her ass, or maybe they were both in her cunt, who knows, and she had the lawyer and the Hispanic guy both in her mouth and everyone was ejaculating at once.

That in and of itself was a sort of tribute to her whoredom. She got four guys off at the exact same time. She wouldn't even let me touch her asshole. The guys in her mouth over stuffed it with semen, she couldn't swallow fast enough, and choking a bit came out both nostrils. Cum was pouring out of her groin. The black guys were getting dressed already. The other two were out of the frame.

I absolutely knew she was never ever going to be back in my life. I was married to a total slut. The fact was I was going for medical testing asap.

I had tears in my eyes as I sat down on the bed. I didn't notice that my father-in-law removing my shoes, socks and trying to get my belt off. I was still in shock as I stupidly lifted off the bed as he whisked off my pants and shorts. My shirt was removed last. I was still weeping as I finally took notice my father-in-law was sucking on my now hard cock. I might be having an emotional crisis, but my dick seems to have a mind of it's own.

"Hey, I told you I'm not gay! I'm not bi either."

"Oh please! Let me suck you, get you ready for my wife. I beg of you, please? I have loved you from afar for so, so long. I know I'm just a fucked up gay boy, but you have been in my dreams for so long. Please? It's just a blowjob. You have such a big dick, I'm pleading, let me suck you!"

"Fuckin A, fine. Suck my dick. I feel like killing myself anyways. Might as well go out with a bang." He was so happy to suck my cock, I almost didn't hear his wife enter the room from the bath.

"John, I want to say I'm sorry. I am sorry my daughter has become a complete slut. I'm sorry my husband has forced or begged his gay little mouth on that magnificent penis of yours. My daughter must have lost her mind. Malcolm, let him go dear. I want him now."

"But I want his cum so badly!"

"If you are a good boy, I'll let you lick out my holes after he fills me. Let him up, NOW."

Mal got off my dick, and helped me stand up and I turned around to see my mother-in-law for the first time tonight. I was flabbergasted. The Brits say Gobsmacked. I'm sure I was both.

My mother-in-law, Irene was in a leather corselet. She had fishnet stockings and a garter belt in black leather. She had tall, black leather boots, stilletos really, her whole ensemble was page one in a sex catalog. Her breasts were completely exposed, but lifted by a quarter cup leather bra. Her tits were enormous. Her fat nipples stood erect on five inch wide areolas. Her pussy scent filled the air, she was fuckin hot. Hot like a flame, and I was the poor, about-to-cook, moth!

Well, fuck it, in for a penny, in for a pound. I was kissing her puffy cocksucker lips and my hands were on her giant juggs. Each breast looked damn near big as her head! I squeezed and plucked her nipples and she said two words:

"FUCK ME!!"

It was time to take control here. "Malcolm, go sit in the chair over there. You may masturbate, but only cum over there, nowhere near either of us. If you wish to video this, go ahead, you can even use my phone if you want. Let me fuck your beautiful wife correctly. Don't come over unless we ask you to. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Sir"

"Good boy. Now go do what I told you." I lifted Irene up and put her sexy form on the bed. She was going to get more than she bargained for. I was going to fuck the shit out of her. I spread her legs, and lifted her to my mouth. I ate her cunt with gusto, and teased out her very large and very hard clitoris. She whimpered as I brought her to two orgasms. She shuddered and came, "OH JOHN, I'm Coming, yes, yes OH YES! Uuuugh." She grunted as she spasmed. I could hear her husband jerking off in the corner chair. If he jerked any harder, he would pull off his tiny dick.

I placed her ankles on my shoulders as I got ready to penetrate Irene.

"Please go slow. You are the biggest dick I've ever seen. You will rip me apart if you go too fast."

"Be quiet from here on. Don't talk. Don't come unless I tell you too. Don't you dare complain. So do you get me Irene? Just shake your head. I'm gonna fuck you as I please. I'm gonna fuck your mouth, your tight little pussy, and your sweet ass. I'm gonna make you come harder than you ever have before. You understand me? Just nod. Are you ready?"

She nodded her head yes. I pushed a little of my cock, just the head, into her folds. She screamed. She shuddered. I knew she had a big climax.

"I told you not to come yet! Now you must be punished." I pulled out of her, and flipped her over. I raised her ass on my lap, an spanked her gorgeous rump. I spanked her until she was cherry red, and whimpering. I rubbed her ass and fingered her. She was soaking wet. I flipped her around again and went in from behind. I entered her in one long hard thrust, she sucked in air, and shuddered again and again. She could not stop from coming. She tried not to moan, but it came out anyway. I found the anal lube on her nightstand, and lubed her anus and a little for my cock. My dick was so wet, it would not stick! So I pushed into her happy shithole. She screamed again, "Ohmygod you are so fuckin huge. I...I'm COMING AGAIN!" She couldn't hold back. She had climax after climax. She cried.

I stopped. "Why did you stop? Keep fuckin my ass. I need it."

"I thought I hurt you. You are ok?"

"I am better than ok. This is the BEST SEX EVER. I belong to you now. I imagine my hubby does too. You are my lord and master now. I will serve you until I die or you do. Should I get a divorce, and move in with you? I love Malcolm, but he's more like a warped fucked up child than a man. I can still have a child, if you want me to. I'm still mensing, every month, right on time. You may have impregnated me already!"

"No, no. I couldn't do that to poor Malcolm. What would happen to him if you left him? He would die. He begged me to fuck you. SHIT, if I had known how fantastic you were, I would have fucked you years ago, wife or no wife! You really want to be mine and only mine?" I was still balls deep in her behind as we spoke.

"I can't seem to help myself around you. If truth be told, I wanted you the first time Sharon brought you home."

"By the way, I have a theory about my crazy assed daughter. What if she thinks you are just like dear old dad here?A truly willing cuckold. If that were true, she could go out and get laid without all the guilt and self loathing. She thinks you would LIKE IT!"

"Well, that's as good a theory as any. Wanna hear mine? She is a fuckin miserable, self centered, entitled little slut. The world owes her a living. She could care less if she hurts someone's feelings. Thing is, it won't matter to me anymore. I'm divorcing her forthwith. I'm visiting the lawyer tomorrow. I will see to it that you and your daughter are reimbursed for the PI. He got good evidence for my divorce. She signed a prenup when we got married. I won't leave her destitute, no matter how much I want to. I might marry your other daughter. It will take a while before I trust any woman... Here, suck me clean, I want to go back in your pussy." She did as she was told, as I flipped us around again. I was on my back sucking on her nipples. Irene was riding my dick, coming again and again. It was as if my dick was made for her pussy.

"Malcolm, come and fuck your wife's asshole. Come on, right now. I know you took a Viagra. Get your dick in her perfect ass right now. Give it to her. Don't cum until I say so!"

"I never fucked her ass before."

"Come on Mal, it's just like a man's ass except much prettier!" He pushed in her back door. He started to buttfuck her. She was coming hard from having two men inside her. She moaned, "John, Malcolm. Oh my god. I'm having a fantastic climax." She squirted all over us both. Malcolm said, "May I cum now SIR. I'm right on edge! Please Sir!"

"Ok Mal. Come in your wife's butt." He started spurting inside her rectum. She came too. I came in her spastic cunt. I got out from under them, went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got dressed and left.

*********

I went back to my house. It wasn't a home anymore. I had to pack up a few things. I would spend the night at my girlfriend's house, I just wasn't sure which girlfriend yet.

Sharon was angry. "Where have you been? I've been worried sick. I must have called you twenty times."

"Sharon. Shut up for a minute. I have a question for you. Do you think I'm like your cuckold dad? Is that why you have done all this? Do you really think I'll take you back? Why on earth would you destroy our marriage. Is it something I did, or didn't do? Or are you just bored with me? I would really like to know."

She had that deer in the head light look. "How much do you know?"

"Of all the stupid questions to ask me. But you know what, I'm just gonna get what I came for and get out. What a worthless cunt you turned out to be."

"You better not go to your gang bang this weekend. Very bad things are going to happen to your two black boyfriends and the lawyer, and the Mexican."

"He's not Mexican. He's Columbian."

"Whatever," I said. "I've never lied to you, and I'm not lying now. Perhaps you would like to tell me why? Do you even know why? Excitement? You feel excited now that your man is about to ditch you for being a total skank and super slut? I mean four guys at once? I guess I should be flattered it took four guys to replace me."