Stupid Bet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't leave me. You promised me, and you never break a promise."

"Well, you are partly right. But when you exchange vows, you exchange them. It's a quid pro quo. You marry me, and ill marry you. What you have done...well it's beyond any hope of repair. You have thirty days to vacate the house. I think I will sell it or maybe I'll rent it out. Do you understand me. Thirty fuckin days, get out."

"By the way, the lesbians. Was that whole episode to assuage your guilty conscience over what you plan to do this weekend? Well, I thank you for that. How much did the lesbians know? Did they know everything you were doing? Or did you lie to them too?"

"They didn't know anything, although I think they both suspected that I was having an affair. Both of them begged me not to treat you with such disregard. I did want you to have some fun. I had not fucked you for such a long time."

"I never meant to hurt you. The first time with the guys, I was drugged. I'm sure of it. But the second time was all me being stupid. I wanted to try new things, like anal."

"I could never get your huge bone up my ass. You would split me in two. I wanted to be with two men, a double penetration. Unless you grew another dick, that would never happen with you. I heard about black guys, they are supposed to be so great. They were ok. They were good even. But they weren't you."

"I'm so stupid. I thought you would never find out. Are you really going to divorce me? You never ever break a promise."

"We exchanged promises. If you take back your promise, then the marriage no longer exists."I said.

"You really thought I would be a willing cuckold like your father? Wow, you really don't know me at all, do you? Here, something to remember me by." I dropped my wedding band into her palm. Her eyes went wide.

I went to the bedroom to get some clothes. I filled a suitcase, and a garment bag with several suits, and a duffel bag with shoes and socks and whatnot. She was crying when I walked through and left.

I went to a nice hotel. I had talked to the lawyer on the phone. He had talked to the investigator. They got the relavant evidence together. I made some phone calls to Vegas. I didn't lie, just told the truth. For some reason the bookies in Vegas took it very badly knowing someone had fixed a football game.

The four men just dissapeared. They vanished into thin air. So did my dirty, cheating, lying, soon-to-be ex-wife. I filed a missing persons report with the police. I told them everything, but I didn't volunteer any evidence. The only thing I gave them was a copy of the private eyes report.

He didn't mention the evidence. Two weeks later, the FBI showed up, two agents and a sniffing dog. Nothing was found of course. They told me about the four men missing, and we compared notes. I never saw her again. It was ok. I had multiple people that wanted me, needed me.

I cried a river for her. I prayed for her. I asked the PI to find her. He came up blank too. I kinda figured she was never coming back. Was she alive? Was she dead? I tend to think she's in some Mexican whorehouse trying to work off a very big gambling debt. It's where she belongs. I don't think they would kill her. I just don't know.

Fin