Stupid Cupid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And she has this beautiful long dark hair, and so do I..." she said, stroking that freshly wetted meat.

"Lots of people have..."

"No, no, no." Kate pushed her finger tips to his lips.

You don't have to explain to me, that's what I'm saying." Her belly was slick with his pre-cum, and his balls were wet with her frothy juices. "It's okay if anything I'm saying is turning you on, and we don't have to actually talk about it..."

"It's not--"

"It's just that you're still sooo fucking hard, so it doesn't really seem to be turning you off, you know?"

"Katie--"

"I mean, you were probably thinking about her when you were rolling that rubber down this big fucking cock, right?"

"Well, not like you're saying--"

"I mean, why wouldn't you? Just the memories..."

"She's gone..."

"I know, and you've got to miss her so much," Kate sighed, slumping onto his chest to kiss him on the mouth as she slid forward to put herself in a better position to mount him. His hands slipped from her tits to her hips with an audible gasp she might have imagined. He could hold her back now if he wanted, but he wasn't. Not yet.

"If it gets you hot," she said, sitting back up to peer down at his lust-crazed eyes, "we can take it a step further."

"What--?" She cut him short by pushing her pussy back onto his steel-rod erection.

"I see that picture and that she's wearing that same pair of glasses sitting by it on your nightstand, and you know what I think to myself?"

"Puh-please don't--"

"If you want me to, I could put the glasses on..." She was teasing just the tip with her pussy lips.

"Fuuu--"

"You don't have to say yes, just say her name."

"H-her name?"

"You never say her name," Kate whimpered, reaching back to handle his cock as she settled back with a delicate tension. She was taking aim with a delicate instrument. "Say her name and I'll put on the glasses while I fuck you."

"Fuck, what are you doing...?" he groaned. Kate suddenly wasn't quite sure if he was about to blow his load or throw up. She was starting to worry she was taking this beautiful dark twisted fantasy too far. "Yuh-you... may..." he moaned.

"I may what?" she whispered. She wasn't any less worried she'd taken things too far, but she wasn't letting that stop her. "What was her name?"

"Yuh--M-may..." he grunted again.

"No, say the name." Was this a little too insistent? What kink even was this? It didn't help that she felt like she was perfectly placed. The head of his cock was right where she needed it. Not quite in, but definitely not out. She'd found her anchor point. One deliberate move from either of them, and he'd be inside her. "If you want to fuck me like I'm your auntie, say her name..."

"Oh, fuuuuck," he practically howled, as he pulled her up off him with a solid jerk that flung her to the side of the bed. "Fuck fuck fuck," he was wheezing as she watched his throbbing cock. The latex-clad tip was sticky with her girl cum, but it didn't look like he was popping a nut. She looked up at his face and saw a tear on his cheek. That hadn't been wheezing, that'd been him fighting back sobs. Cumming or throwing up had been on her list of possibilities, but she hadn't expected him to cry.

What the fuck was she doing?

"I kind of think you should go," he mumbled, pulling a sheet over himself as he rolled onto his side.

"No, I'm sorry--"

"Please go."

Kate swore it was the same thing every time. Well, five out of eight now, but who was counting? She gave some dude a blowjob, then he got weird and regretful or embarrassed or something and that was that. This time it seemed fair. Kate liked to role-play. Obviously, she'd gone too far this time. She wasn't going to blame the weed. "I'm really sorry," she said, rolling off of the bed to search the floor for her scattered clothing. She found her shirt and shorts fairly easily, but felt like she was forgetting something. Assuming she was thinking of the ducky slippers as she pulled her head through her top, it wasn't until she was hopping toward his door about to slip a foot into her old gym shorts that she realized what she was missing.

Shit. Her keys must have fallen out of her pocket.

She knew she needed to leave -- he'd asked her to -- but she couldn't leave without her keys, could she? She was fairly certain she was never going to come back here. Her days of lingering were over. Hopefully, if she just stayed holed up in the safe house, they might not end up bumping into each other before she left town. Kate looked back, scanning the floor but seeing nothing. She risked a glance toward the boy on the bed. He was still on his side, but he didn't seem to be crying anymore. That was good. If he'd still been crying, she would have turned on her heel and left right then, keys be damned.

Kate tread lightly toward his bed, saying his name softly and he murmured back at her grumpily. She didn't know what to say but she guessed she should try. "Sorry I made you cry."

"Oh my god!" It came out in a frustrated grunt.

Clearly that wasn't it.

"Look, I know you asked me to leave," she said, "but--"

"It's okay," he sighed. "I know why you're here."

"You do?" she chuckled nervously. "'Cause I don't anymore."

"I assume you want these back," he said, sitting up so he could hold her keys out to her. The move had shifted the sheet a little too much, and she could see he was still wearing the condom. He was still hard.

Kate was still trying to figure out the right thing to say. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," he said, and she almost believed him. "That was just really weird."

"Yeah, I'm sorry about that," she said. "I was just..." What was I doing? "That was..." What was that? "I clearly got carried away. I think I let myself forget you're a bit younger than me--"

"We're the same age," he said.

"What?"

"Well, we used to be the same age," he muttered. "Then I blipped, and everything's different now. Everything."

Kate hadn't really done the math before. Was she really so self-involved? The answer to this question she was constantly asking herself these days seemed a resounding yes, so she needed to do something about that, and maybe she needed to start doing that something right now.

Okay. Kate wasn't great at math. She could flick a nickel into just about anything now, but she wasn't great at math or judging the age of cute boys down the hall who disguised it with crap beards she was dumb enough to fall for. So if the Blip happened back when she was seventeen, plus everything since minus five years...

The math was a little trickier because, while everybody loved to say the Blip lasted five years, it's not like the Avengers waited for the anniversary to fix things. There was that weird four-month gap that threw everything off so...

"Oh my god, so, you're, like, sixteen?"

"Eighteen."

"Eighteen?" she repeated. She plopped down on the bed. "You're only eighteen?"

"I turned eighteen in August," he told her.

"So have you ever even...?"

He stiffened, drawing the sheet back up over his lap and she worried briefly that he was going to shut down on her, but he didn't. He actually just rolled onto his back into the middle of his modest mattress. "Not really."

"And by 'not really'?"

"Never before."

"But you had a girlfriend!" Kate had to rethink this.

"We were waiting for the solstice," he sighed. "She was into that kind of thing."

"That's so--" Don't say "dumb" or "high-school" or anything like that! Kate screamed at herself. "That's so sweet," she ultimately decided. "Well, shit."

She had totally fucked this up. Kate had been shooting for a fun little romp for herself to shake out the heterosexual cobwebs that was maybe a bit of a step up for him. That's why she'd tried to turn this into a crazy kinky one-night stand. That's what had worked with the guys who'd gone the distance. But it was clear that she'd misfired. Kate took a breath and aimed for the words she was looking for. The ones that would make this thing between them okay:

"Wait, was that your first blowjob?" Kate couldn't help herself.

"No," he insisted. "That wasn't my first blowjob."

She believed him. But now she had to know. "The ex-girlfriend?"

"No, we never went that far."

"That girl from Park Avenue?"

"We were thirteen!"

"Kids grow up fast." Kate didn't know why she'd said that. Just to sound jaded and cool? Was everyone right about her? The first time she'd had sex, she'd been nineteen. "So, who was she?"

"I'm not gonna--"

"Okay, who was he?"

"Katie!"

She definitely had to let that one slide. "Story for another time?"

"Sure," he sighed. She doubted he was going to tell her that story any time soon.

Kate took one last shot for those perfect words:

"So you're a motherfucking blip virgin?"

That wasn't it either.

MISTAKE NINE: Cherry

Smuterotica had come up with a new category in the last few years. Blip stories.

Kate Bishop fucking loved Blip stories.

Stories about people who found their lost spouse again. Stories about people who found their lost spouse who was now married, and they all had a threesome. Stories about people who'd been too young for their high school crush, but were suddenly old enough because they'd been in some weird kind of void for five years.

And there were ones about blip virgins. The ones about how some horny teenager had died untouched and came back only to realize that life was too short. Kate hated to admit it, but she really got off on that kind of thing for some reason.

Kate's absolute favorite was about a girl who'd blipped right when she was about to give it up to her boyfriend. And when she came back, he was in his first year as a student teacher at her high school. He had this supercool girlfriend in grad school now, but every time she was in a room alone with him, it was this charged sexual thing with all this taboo tension...

Yes. It was forty-two pages long. Yes, it was the story Gwen had begged Kate to read. And when she'd finally sat down and slogged through it, Kate hated how much she loved it.

So here he was. A blip virgin of an appropriate age right when she wanted a cock. Dropped in her lap. She was high and horny and it all just seemed so right.

Except she'd fucked it up with the Boy Two Doors Down, hadn't she?

"Look, I'm sorry about before," Kate said. "Some stuff happened tonight and... And I didn't know."

"I was going to tell you, but--"

"I know, I interrupted you," Kate said. "I never stopped talking."

"No, you didn't," he sighed. "But a lot of it was really hot." How much of it? "Before it got weird."

Kate was pretty sure she could still fix this. "So, before it got weird, you wanted to have sex with me?" She got off the bed to slip out of her shorts.

"That had been the plan." He was staring at her legs.

"And-and this is really the first time you've done this?" She tugged the sheet from his body before climbing in next to him.

"Uh-huh," he grunted.

"So you think that maybe this could still happen?" He nodded. "I'll be a good girl this time," she promised, kissing his neck. "A good, good girl." Kate wondered then if she was doing the right thing. No, worse. She was worried she was doing something so terribly wrong. "You are okay with this, right?" she found herself asking.

"Uh, yeah," he said. "Absolutely."

"You're sure?" She was stroking his cock as he shifted toward her.

There was this weird pause she was realizing was typical of him. He never just blurted out answers. He seemed to consider everything carefully. "There's a big part of me that is very, very sure."

"I can feel that," she accepted with a gentle squeeze that made him groan. "But if I've learned anything over the last five years that you haven't, it's that even though it might not seem that important, your first time might be a little better if it's with someone special."

"You're someone special, Katie."

She didn't even want to correct him. She just wanted to say, "Good answer," but she couldn't. "Don't call me Katie," still came out instead, but she kissed him anyway. Because what he said was so unbelievably stupid. She couldn't be all that special, could she? They'd barely known each other a week. "Okay, I want you to lie back and pull your legs up to your head," she instructed.

"What?!"

"Kidding," Kate beamed. So fucking adorable when she got him flustered. She had a virgin all right. A friggin' blip virgin. This didn't have to get weird to be fun. But she simply had to stop teasing him. He was just such an easy target. She pulled him into a kiss, rolling him on top of her. "Missionary to start," she told him, spreading her legs. "Keep it simple."

Kate had read so much stuff about making eye contact during that firsty, but when it had been her, she'd been freaked out. She'd done it with that Latverian gymnast she'd tried to tell Yelena about, to just get it over with...

Splayed out beneath the Boy Two Doors Down, Kate had this brief flash of that moment with Kristoff, but she didn't want to think about him right now any more than she wanted to think about Yelena.

That crazy hard dick flopped against her thigh, inches from her pussy, as he carefully crawled over her. Kate grabbed his hips and drew him down, bringing the tip of his cock to the wet, waiting opening of her vagina, lifting her own hips to meet him.

He pinned her arms over her head with that weird strength of his, and as his head settled into her nethers with uncanny precision, four little words flashed through her head, but then he pushed forward, and just like that, the Boy Two Doors Down was a man.

"Oh, shit," Kate whimpered. "Take it easy at first. You're so goddamn thick."

"Thanks?" he said with that adorable nervous chuckle. Why did Kate love that so much? Why did it feel so familiar?

"Good god, I still love cock," Kate moaned. "This one's soooo good."

He kissed her as they started to fuck and she groaned. She hadn't expected that and felt this frisson of affection. It wasn't just one kiss. It was a daisy chain of pecks and smooches between varying cock shoves into her sex. He took his time just like Kate asked. The Boy Two Doors Down wasn't in any kind of rush. But maybe she was after all...

Kate locked her long legs over his back, bucking up into his dick, needing him deeper and harder. He took the hint, pounding her pussy. When the fucking became too much and she broke off from his lips because she didn't want to pant and whimper into his mouth, she pulled her sweatshirt up to her face. There was this aroma of apples, cedarwood and ash as his tongue went to her tits, licking her nipples.

"Keep doing that," Kate pleaded.

"Doing what?" he mumbled around her right breast.

To his credit, he hadn't stopped doing anything. He was nursing at her left nipple now as he listened. "All of it," Kate said, his meat thrusting and throbbing inside her. "Keep doing all of it."

His hands left her wrists as he grabbed her breasts. His sweaty fingers clasped to her tits as he squeezed and she whimpered. "Fuck, Katie, fuuuuck," he panted, his other hand shifting her right thigh. He traced her long leg with those electric fingertips. "You're so tight," he groaned, thrusting into her.

Ugh. Why did guys always have to say stupid shit like that?

"Shush shush shush." Her fingers played about his lips. "Just enjoy it."

"But you're just so freakin' tight."

It's not like he was wrong. Kate felt just absolutely wrapped around the Boy Two Doors Down's manhood. "And you're so goddamn hard," she practically purred in reply. God, now she was doing it. She kissed him to shut them both up as he pushed into her again.

"You're the best neighbor I've ever had," he groaned in her ear, and she giggled, but he growled it like he was hungry, and when he sank into her again, even deeper, it was anything but funny.

Kate tightened those long legs of hers against his back as he thrust home. "Oh, oh, fuck me," she pleaded. "Fuck me with that cock. Pound me with that dick." She was overcompensating. She could hear it, but she didn't care. She wanted this now. Wanted him. "Oh, shiiit!" Kate cried out as she came, trembling beneath him.

"Whuh-what's happening?" the boy groaned. He'd stopped thrusting, clearly freaked out. "Y-your pussy's going nuts! You're so wet!"

There'd been butterflies and fireworks, but this was something else...

She was back to remembering this really was his first time. "Ooooh, fuck, I'm cumming, dummy," Kate sighed with bliss. "I'm cumming on your cock."

"Fuck, that feels good," he grunted, humping into her again.

"Ooooh, you're telling me."

It wasn't just the once. Maybe three? They'd come so close together and he'd been fucking her steadily the whole time.

When Kate was done cumming, the Boy Two Doors Down rolled off of her, panting. And somehow, he was still hard. What was it Kate had said about this not being one of those silly stories on Smuterotica?

"You mind if I drive for a bit?" she asked him once she'd caught her own breath.

"What do you mean?"

Kate climbed onto his lap. "You're still so goddamn hard," she said, lightly gripping his staff as she lifted herself up onto her knees.

"Oh, fuck, that's it," she sighed, aiming his instrument and sinking down, coating his cock with her slickness. It wasn't until she was on top of him that she felt in control. Now she felt like she was getting fucked. "That's the stuff."

"Uhn, you're telling me," he moaned in response.

She'd wanted this to be about him, but now she remembered how much she had wanted this to be about other things. She took her time lifting herself up, then dropped down hard on his dick. That's just how wet Kate was. "Does that feel good?" she asked him.

"Oh, boy, yeah," he grinned.

"Oh, boy, yeah, what?"

"Oh, boy, yeah, it feels so goood," he groaned.

Her hands fell to his chest. His pecs were like steel. Warm, wired steel. She couldn't believe it. She couldn't believe him. Kate gripped his shoulders, bracing so she could grind back into his trusts, taking him deeper. Deeper than Yelena's tongue. Deeper than those dainty fingers.

"So goddamn deep," Kate moaned. "You're so goddamn deep." She was overcompensating in more ways than one. She'd felt so out of control with the Widow. She wanted power back. Is that why she'd started things so kinky?

"So fucking tight," he whimpered.

"Puh-please tell me I duh-did the right thing..." Kate begged him. "Tell me you wanted this."

"Sooo friggin' bad!"

"It-- Ah! Ah! -- It's supposed to be special..."

"So fucking sp-special..." His hand slipped up under her shirt to fondle her tits.

"If you want, you can think about her," she said. "Your perfect little Valentine. You can pretend I'm that girl."

"Katie," he groaned, rolling her onto her back so he could shove himself into her hard. "You're so much better than that." She hated being called Katie. She really did. But when he did it, she didn't mind so much. Why was that?

"Loose that cum, baby," she begged. Her hands shot to his ass.

"H-how could I lose it?" he grunted. "P-pretty sure I know where it's going."

"Ah, ah, smart-ass," she panted as he pumped. "Tight, too," she groaned with a grin, squeezing his rippling rump. She felt his cheeks clench as he came and she came again.

It wasn't a fog so much this time... It was heavier than that, but lifted her up. She was bound up and tied down all at once. She felt hot and sticky and pinned awaiting some inevitable little death. It was a web of lust she felt hot and stick and pinned upon.

Kate lost time for a bit. He was slumped beside her in a daze when she'd collected herself. "That was..." She guffawed. She'd never guffawed in her life, either, but she just had. It'd truly been a night of firsts. "That was pretty fun."