Stupid History Bet Pt. 01

Story Info
Oh Susan, the brainy blonde has gotten in over her head.
5.8k words
4.43
36.4k
73

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan was a very attractive 23 year old woman, she had a decent set of 34C breasts and amazing 5'9" frame weighing in at 108 lbs. Her beautiful platinum blonde hair was the envy of most girls on campus and to top it all off, she was a genius. Just good at almost every subject she took on, especially Algebra. Today she was expecting a great day, because today she would make $100 off her acing the Algebra test courtesy of one Trent Roulette. Besides being a genius, she was an incessant gambler and would always bet on what she thought was a sure thing. She sat in the University Library awaiting her money and surfing the internet on one of the public terminals.

"Hey." Susan almost jumped at the sound of Trent's voice immediately to the right of her. "Jumpy are we." He said pulling out the chair next to her and taking a seat.

"Not really, you just startled me is all. So do you have my money?" Susan said straight to the point her blue eyes locked with his green ones.

"Yeah, I got your money. But, how about a second bet?" Trent asked.

"What, like double or nothing?" Susan replied.

"Something like that." Said Trent.

"Sure, there's another Algebra test next week and I'll be glad to take your money. You'll never beat me in math." She said arrogantly.

"Who said anything about math? I was thinking more like this." He said as he typed in an address on his public computer and up popped a US History Quiz page.

"Ha, I can beat that no problem. I know my own history, what are your terms." She said.

"Well, since the last bet would have had you streaking across campus if you lost I propose to step it up." He explained.

"Oh, yeah. I can agree with that." She said.

"Okay, here's the deal. You make an A and I'll give you $300, a B gets $200, and a C will get the original $100." He said.

"Sounds good so far." She interrupted.

"However, every question you get wrong will require you to take off an article of clothing and once naked each wrong answer will give ownership of an article to me. Once there are no more clothes left, each wrong question will determine how long you will have to stay naked for and you are not allowed to cover anything at all."

"No problem since I won't get anything wrong. Hell, I'm so confident that if I get to the last question and all that has taken place it will be for a blowjob from me whenever and wherever." She replied cockily not really taking into account how little she really knew about US History.

"Complete with a facial?" He asked.

"Yeah, why not. It's not going to happen anyway. So where are we doing this?"

"Right here, right now." He said getting up to switch seats.

"In the library, but it's like 4 in the afternoon and there's several people here." She said looking around the library to count about seven people plus the lone librarian Brian.

"Losing your nerve or what?" He said riling her up.

"Never, Let's do this." She got up and switched seats with him to see that it was a college level quiz with 30 questions. She pressed the 'start quiz' button and it began.

Question 1.

At the beginning of the Civil War, slaves were concentrated in the

Mason-Dixon region

Midwest

East

South

"Easy. South." She said.

Correct.

She stuck her tounge out at Trent.

Question 2

When the United Nations was organized in 1945, the United States was given one vote in the Security Council and in the General Assembly. The Soviet Union had one vote in the Security Council. How many votes did they have in the General Assembly?

3

1

2

0

"2 duh."

Incorrect. The answer is 3.

"What? Really? Fine." She said kicking her left shoe off.

Question 3

The evacuation of Native Americans from Florida to Oklahoma during 1834-35 is known as the

"Florida Mistake"

"Trail of Ill Will"

"Trail of Tears"

"Beginning of the End"

"Oh shit, um... The Florida Mistake."

Incorrect. The answer is Trail of Tears.

"Should have known that one. We're still good." She said kicking her other shoe off.

Question 4

The Lewis and Clark Expedition conducted its mission of exploration and observation during what years?

1803-1806

1797-1801

1804-1806

1834-1835

"Oh I think. 1797 to 1801."

Incorrect. the answer is 1804-1806.

"Crap. Still good though. We're still in A territory." She said pulling off her left sock and stuffing it in her shoe.

Question 5

The United States was greatly helped in its war for independence by the actions of what European power?

Italy

Netherlands

Germany

France

"Dammit. Is it France?"

Correct.

"Yes!" She exclaimed.

Question 6

During the Revolutionary War, the British fought in traditional picket line formation while the colonists fought with frontier warfare techniques. What piece of writing was responsible for changing the way wars were fought during Colonial times?

The Prince

Warfare in Antiquity

Rogers' Ranging Rules

Infantry Warfare

"Oh shit. Damn. Um... Infantry Warfare?"

Incorrect. The anser is Rogers' Ranging Rules.

"This may be harder than I expected." She said pulling off her other sock to stick in her shoe a smile slowly growing on Trent's face.

Question 7

The "Iron Curtain" was a metaphor for

the Berlin Wall

Spanish intervention in France

the extension of Soviet power over the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.

Détente

"Oh, the Berlin Wall."

Incorrect. The correct answer is the extension of Soviet power over the countries of Central and Eastern Europe.

"What the... Holy crap." Susan said now this was a relatively easy decision. She decide on her bra and took it off sneakily under her shirt setting it on the floor with her socks and shoes. The loose feel of her t-shirt against her breasts was a little odd, but she never wore a bra to bed and wore a long shirt and panties so it wasn't much different to her really.

Question 8

What is the name of one Civil War battleship?

C.S.S. Virginia

U.S.S. Richmond

U.S.S. Merrimack

U.S.S. Wisconsin

'Oh No.' She thought to herself. "I think U.S.S. Richmond." She said nervously.

Incorrect. The correct answer is the U.S.S. Merrimack.

"Dammit. This is getting a little too close for comfort." She said nervously pulling her pants down without standing up. She slightly lifted her fine ass off the chair just enough to pull the paints to her knees and immediately sat back down. Her hands were getting a little shaky now that she was setting her pants next to her other clothes. She had never sat in a public setting in just her panties and shirt before, just to bed, and even then her shirt came down way low past her butt. She wasn't as calm as she seemed with her little blue lace panties on display, but it was kind of hard to tell with her legs under the table, besides she could still get them back after the quiz.

Question 9

The Berlin Wall was constructed in order to

Prevent residents of East Berlin from entering West Berlin.

Control noise from the autobahn.

Symbolize peace and freedom between Germany and its former enemies.

Embarrass President Roosevelt.

"Oh I know this. To prevent East Berlin from West Berlin."

Correct.

"Fuck Yeah." she said quietly.

Question 10

The place generally associated with the phrase "the shot heard round the world" is

Cambridge

Concord

Lexington

Fort Ticonderoga

"Lexington if I remember correctly."

Correct.

"Whew. I can still recover from this. Hell yeah." She said.

Question 11

Who was the last Chief Justice of the Supreme Court to die in office?

William Brenner

Warren Burger

William Rehnquist

Abe Fortas

"William Rehquist. That sounds familiar."

Correct.

"On a role now huh?" She said regaining her confidence. Starting to forget about her state of undress. She was a damn good student who had graduated High School with honors and excelled in college. This wasn't going to stop her, not now dammit.

Question 12

What important American thinker wrote, "Vices are not a crimes."

Henry David Thoreau

Robert Frost

Lysander Spooner

Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Robert Frost."

Incorrect. The correct answer is Lysander Spooner.

"Oh shit. Oh shit. I never even heard that name before. Dammit." She said nervously. She was horrified now, she had to make her choice. If she took off her shirt it would really start to draw attention, but if she took off her panties her love nest would be on display and her bare ass would be sitting in this damnable wooden chair. Which she soon realized had a small opening in the back, small as it was one would easily see her butt crack and some cheek.

'No turning back now.' She thought to herself and settled on her panties as the safest bet assuming she could finish the quiz with no more wrong answers. So she slowly slid her panties down to reveal to Trent a shaved pussy. They joined the rest of her clothes and she shifted around in her seat to try and get away from Trent's gaze.

"No covering up I said." Trent repeated. And for a moment Susan looked up at him puzzled. "Your legs are blocking my view and so is the table scoot back a little and spread your legs open more."

'Was he serious?' She thought to herself, but realized from his expression that indeed he was. She had to force herself to comply her body fighting her with the natural need to cover her sensitive areas. She kind of pushed the chair back slowly trying not to make too much noise until it was only her knees under the table. Looking up at him she slowly spread her legs until Trent gave a nod, she looked down to see how wide they were spread only to realize that her knees were now at the edge of the chair on either side and her pussy was easily visible every detail of it. Even the small amount of wetness that had begun to moisten her lips. She gulped in an almost cartoon like sound effect as she read the next question.

Question 13

The Manhattan Project led to the development of

Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles

Computers

The Jazz Age

Atomic Bombs

"Atomic Bombs. Yeah." She said shakily the dread of a wrong answer finally sinking in.

Correct.

She wiped invisible sweat from her brow and gave a sigh of relief. She was on the verge of complete nudity now and this correct answer had at least put it off for now, granting her at least a small comfort.

Question 14.

The second and third Democratic-Republican Presidents, Madison and Monroe, both served in the same office before being elected to the presidency. What was the office?

Secretary of State

President of the Senate

Secretary of the Treasury

Governor of New York

'Damn. This is getting really risky and I have to really just guess on this one.' She thought to herself and checked Secretary of the Treasury then hit submit.

She froze reading those dreaded words.

Incorrect. The answer is Secretary of State.

Time stood still for her as she looked to Trent who was staring at her expectently. 'I can't back out. I just can't, it would ruin my reputation. But naked in a library, what choice do I have? No I won't quit, dammit, I was ready to strip around campus. I can do this. It's just a matter of nerve, I can prove that I have nerves of steel. I can handle this I know I can.' She thought to herself trying to hype herself up for what she was soon to do. She pulled her T-Shirt up and over her head in one smooth motion, trying to get it over with as quickly as possible. Now her tits were on full display and there was no denying that she was completely naked as she dropped it on the floor next to her other clothes. Even though she had hyped herself up and been brave up to this point, she was actually blushing now. Luckily though, no one had even looked their way yet either. But eventually they would and a knot grew in her stomach as she read.

Question 15

In 1763, the British Parliament replaced the Molasses Act with a new Sugar Act, which actually had lower rates. Why were the American colonies still unhappy?

The colonies consumed more sugar than molasses.

The colonies already made their own molasses.

The Molasses Act had not been enforced, but the Sugar Act would be.

The Indians were ready to trade for molasses, but they didn't use sugar.

'Okay. Think. The colonies must have used more sugar than molasses.' She thought checking the box and instinctively covering her tits.

"No covering anything remember." Trent finally chimed in again.

"Yeah, Yeah." She said uncovering her breast trying to act like it was no big deal even though her body betrayed that notion with the blush that had grazed her cheeks still. She clicked the submit button. She heard some boys talking not far behind her but dared not turn around as she could still not make out if they were talking about her or not. She hoped that they were nerds talking about comic books or perhaps even their studies.

Incorrect. The correct answer is The Molasses Act had not been enforced, but the Sugar Act would be.

"Shit. God Dammit." She muttered just a little too loudly and the two guys she heard snapped their heads in her direction, instantly noticing her state. Their words were mumbled as they approached her as Susan's thoughts were deafening. 'What did I do? Keep your god damn mouth shut girl.'

The two boys sat down across from Susan at the computers on the other side of the long table which housed 6 computers on each side in two rows. She froze staring at the boys who were staring at her tits. They were smiling and gawking, but quiet, at least for now. She didn't know what to do, they were Freshmen probably and it looked as though they were texting on their phones. It horrified her to think that maybe they were popular freshmen who soon would have the whole class in here watching. The reality of what she had gotten herself into had started to sink in now. She had to face the fact that many people would probably see her naked today. When she looked over at Trent, he was stuffing her shirt in his backpack.

"What are you doing? Don't I get to decide what you get to keep or not." She said nervously and quietly.

"I never said that. I get to decide that because you decided which order you would take them off." He said coldly. Susan took a deep breath trying to steady herself and trying to ignore the boys staring at her tits even Trent. Who she had slept with before so it was really not that big of a deal for him to see but she was still nervous.

Question 16

Although the fighting at Lexington and Concord did much to sway colonists' opinion towards independence from Britain, what publication did more to convince those yet undecided?

Common Sense

Emancipation Proclamation

Federalist Papers

Bill of Rights

'Oh damn, the Emancipation Proclamation can't be right that's for slaves. The Bill of Rights wasn't written. The Federalist Papers perhaps, or Common Sense maybe.' Susan thought dwelling on the answer for a while and not noticing the other students entering the library, nor aware that they were almost directly in front of the entrance so anyone walking in would almost immediately notice a naked girl at the computers. Luckily, the Dean had already left and securtiy and teachers never hung out at school after work especially with the upcoming vacation. Guys and girls both began to surround her in curiosity not wanting to disrupt her concentration they remained silent.

'Common Sense has to be right.' She checked the box.

Correct.

"Yes!" She exclaimed in a hushed voice partially throwing her hands up, which made her breast bounce slightly much to the delight of everyone around. About six students of mixed genders, one girl giggled and broke Susan from her computer to look around and see them watching intently. She almost fainted, she had only been topless in front of a group like this once, in a game of truth or dare. But this was completely different because more people could pile in at any second, this was getting more embarrassing by the second.

"Playing a strip game are we?" One guy asked, one of the lower classman across from her.

"Sorta. It's a bet for a lot of money." She explained sheepishly.

"Although she's already lost out on the A and maybe the B too." Trent said. Causing Susan to look back at him for just a moment realizing that he was right, in fact at this time she did the math and thought that she was still only in it for the original $100. 'This sucks.' She thought as she slowly began to realize that she might not get any money out of this at all.

Question 17

The first war during which jet aircraft played a significant role was

World War I

World War II

Korean War

Viet Nam War

"World War 1." Said someone behind her.

"No help from the audience please." Trent said glaring at the girl behind Susan.

"Sorry." She said reeling back from his gaze a little.

But Susan checked WWI anyway, maybe this girl knew what she was saying as Trent seemed angry enough.

Incorrect. The correct answer is the Korean War.

"Oh thanks a lot." Susan said clearly aggravated. Trent stuffed her bra in his backpack. "Now I'm going home topless at the very least." That thought alone began to sink in, as she lived in the furthest dorm from the library in fact to get to her door she would have to walk around the building to the front door that faced out towards a busy street. A very busy street she remembered how many times her roommates and her would bitch about the amount of traffic there day or night. And how they had only made that dorm a woman's dorm so that the perverts driving by would have something to stare at. Now she would have to do this in broad daylight, as she realized it was literally about 3 hours until the sun set. 'What if I lose all my clothes? I can't just hang out in the library, Brian will kick everyone out at 6 and lock the doors. This is going to get really bad.' She thought to herself regretting this bet more by the minute.

Question 18

The Appomattox Court House was the location of what significant historic event?

Where the Mason-Dixon Line was officially approved by Generals Lee and Grant

Where General Lee surrendered to General Grant to end the Civil War.

Where General Grant surrendered to General Lee to end the Civil War.

Where the Bill of Rights was sanctioned by the Supreme Court.

'Hmm. Something to do with the Civil war I know that much. General Lee surrendered right.' She thought, but the crowd was silent. 'Why can't I remember Dammit. Fuck it General Lee.'

Correct.

"Sweet." She said, "I may have lost the money, but I'll keep at least some of my clothes Trent."

Question 19

Andrew Jackson was known as:

"Stone Wall"

"The Bane of Benjamin Franklin"

"Old Hickory"

"The American Patriot"

"Easy. Stone Wall." She said checking the box. She heard snickering behind her as she pressed the Submit button.

Incorrect. The correct answer is "Old Hickory."

"Well hell." She said by now beginning to resign to her nudity. She was slowly beginning to come to terms with her fate. Now after losing her pants she would be in panties socks and shoes, if she could get the next eleven questions right. It seemed rough, but possible. She had a good streak earlier perhaps it could happen now. Trent stuffed her pants in his backpack nonchalantly.

Question 20

International boundaries that result from treaties are sometimes unusual. Which state has a piece of its territory that is connected by land to Canada but not to itself?

North Dakota

Maine

Montana

Washington

'Fuck I don't know that one either. Never was good at Geology. Maine maybe.' She checked the box. Once again snickers behind her as she clicked submit. She turned and saw that now there were 10 students around her and two more were sitting in front of her, all watching intently. This humiliation was far from over it seemed.

12