Stupid History Bet Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Incorrect. The correct answer is Washington.

She said nothing, but got a horrid sinking feeling in her gut as Trent stuffed her panties in his bag next. The kind of feeling you get when you know you've fucked up big time. The kind that makes you really reconsider the things you've done and what led you up to this point. It made her question her own sanity for a moment, thinking that she must be insane to do this. But those questions couldn't be pondered now, she had History questions to answer so that she could further dig herself into the hole she had made.

Question 21

Which President appointed the most Justices of the Supreme Court?

Richard Nixon

George Washington

Thomas Jefferson

Dwight D. Eisenhower

'Oh fuck me, this is a guess here. Only 9 more questions though and it's over.' She checked Washington as a guess.

Correct.

'At least I still have socks and shoes.' She thought trying not to focus on the small crowd which now included Brian the Lone Librarian. 'Which means I can still run to my dorm, making a mad dash which could save some embarrassment.'

Question 22

Blacks comprised about what percentage of the population of colonial America at the time of the American revolution?

1%

5%

20%

30%

'Fuck another I don't know. This is beginning to be a guessing game. I mean, how the fuck am I supposed to know that. Wait, there couldn't have been that many in the colonial US. That was still the 13 colonies.' She thought to herself still trying to focus on the question and not the million other questions swinging about her mind or the people staring at her uncovered nude form. '5% is probably right.'

Incorrect. The answer is 20%.

'Damn.' She thought as Trent stuffed one sock in his bag.

Question 23

At what meeting did Elizabeth Cady Stanton present her "Declaration of Sentiments," which led to the birth of the women's rights movement?

New York City Women's Convention

Women's Suffrage Convention

Seneca Falls Convention

Atlanta Black Women's Caucus

'Oh Fuck goddamn. I should know this. New York Right?' She checked the box and...

Incorrect. The correct answer is Seneca Falls Convention.

She felt like she got hit with a brick. The whole place was dead silent and about 15 people were watching closely as Trent stuffed her other sock in the bag. Susan kept squirming too, wanting to cover up but at the same time not wanting to break the rules. When it came to a bet, win or lose, she always obeyed the rules. She would never go back on a bet either, it was just hard wired into her for some reason. The thrill of winning a bet was almost like a drug and since she rarely lost it was an amazing ordeal. But this time, when so much was on the line, she had to lose. When her own dignity was on the line because she put it there, she had to lose. Not many questions left now, perhaps she could keep her shoes she thought.

Question 24

According to the Constitution, at what age does a person become eligible to run for President of the United States?

30

35

18

45

'Dammit, Why did I take this stupid, stupid bet? I didn't realize how little I knew about US History until now. This is all my teacher's fault, he was boring as shit so of course I had hard time paying attention. In fact he barely lectured at all now that I think about it, most of the stuff we did was just from the book. And everything was so easy too. He didn't give a crap if we learned this history or not, just as long as we passed the test. Damn coaches.' She thought to herself cursing her gambling addiction. 30 is the box she checked.

Incorrect. The correct answer is 35.

'Fuck one shoe now.' Trent pushed her left shoe into his backpack which was almost full now. 'I can't even run back to my dorm now. What the fuck is the point in having one shoe on anyway? I'm going home naked, I can feel it already. Why do I have to live in that dorm? Why do I have to walk across the hot asphalt parking lot and the pokey dead grass that litters the side and front of our dorm? I really hate this school sometimes.'

Question 25

Which of these states was NOT one of the original 13 colonies?

Pennsylvania

Vermont

Virginia

Rhode Island

'Dammit. Still five questions. Fuck me running.' She thought taking another guess she checked Pennsylvania.

Incorrect. The correct answer is Vermont.

'Fuck Fuck Fuck. Walking home butt ass naked now. How could it get worse, this is the end of the line now. There's really not much worse that he can do now. At most I'll spend a few minutes naked after this game, not that bad. He said now it would add time only.' She thought as Trent stuffed her other shoe into the backpack and zipped it up. She had completely forgotten about the part of the bet her arrogance had created.

Question 26

During the Civil War, the "copperheads" in Congress advocated what policy?

The use of copper as well as gold and silver as an official precious metal.

Civil rights for red-headed people.

A negotiated peace settlement with the Confederacy.

The greater use of copper in the American Navy.

'Oh fuck it. I'll just guess it can't get worse really. So I'll be naked for a while, so what.' She thought. 'It's just a little bit worse than that game of Truth or Dare all those years ago. The only real difference is the amount of people who will see me naked.' She checked The greater use of copper in the American Navy.

Incorrect. The correct answer is A negotiated peace settlement with the Confederacy.

'Why don't any of these bills really make sense? I mean seriously, what the fuck does that have to do with copperheads.' She thought to herself.

"One Day." Trent said.

"Wait, What?" Susan said, suddenly remembering that they never discussed the length of time she would go nude. This the Friday which began Spring Break. Where she had planned to go to Mexico and Party down. This could not be happening, why didn't she ask how long the increments of time were going to be. She just assumed it was going to be minutes.

"No, No, No. You never said it would be days I was playing for."

"You didn't ask, you were to eager to take my money remember." Trent replied.

"Well, how will you know if I completed the days or not huh?" She said.

"Because everyone here knows you agreed to it and won't let you back out. Right, Amanda, Jamie." He said looking back at Susan's dorm mates who she knew were hanging around here for Spring Break and who were also power lifters more than capable of keeping her in line. She often worried that they would beat her ass so even at home she never disagreed with them and really tried to stay on their good side. Now they were going to be the enforcers on this little bet, and that did not bode well for Susan.

'Shiiiiiitttt.' She thought to herself, now realizing how much trouble she was really in. She could easily spend four days nude around campus, if not for the fact that these girls liked to go out and party and she knew they wouldn't let her out of their sight which meant most likely she would be joining them. Susan's head began to spin as she started imagining partying in the nude, or worse yet what if they decided to go to the movies or some other social event. Even going out to eat, and they would damn sure ensure that she would stick to rules and not cover up. 'Oh this is just fucked up now.'

Question 27

After the American Revolution, the Episcopal Church became the American branch of the Anglican Communion for what reason?

The constitution required the separation of church and state.

Americans wanted a new theology although they were willing to keep the same hymns.

There wasn't enough money to pay the clergy according to English standards.

Priests in the Church of England were required to pledge allegiance to the British sovereign, which in the new United States they could not do.

'Okay, tough one but I think I've got it through elimination.' She thought checking Priests in the Church of England...

Correct.

"Whew." She said wiping sweat from her brow again. "Dodged that bullet."

She would have actually celebrated if she still wasn't so damned nervous in front of all these people. She also began really fearing the part of this where she would have to stand up and leave, but was glad that Amanda and Jamie were here if only because she was sure that no one would try and rape her with these two watching her back. 'That's right, keep thinking positive thoughts girl.' She thought to herself.

Question 28

The U.S.S. Constitution was also known as:

The "Mother Ship"

The ship on which the Constitution of the United States was signed with Great Britain.

U.S.S. Articles of Confederation

"Old Ironsides"

'Got it Old Ironsides.' She thought to herself remembering the name from something.

Correct.

"Sweet next to the last question now." She said suddenly realizing that about 20 people were now watching and staring at her naked form. She started to get really embarrassed now. This was a little more than she anticipated to be standing in the library. They crowded her so much trying to get a glimpse at her pussy and as she looked down at it, she was dismayed to find that it wasn't just a little wet anymore. There was a noticeable wet spot on the seat, and now it began to ache against her will. Begging for her to touch it, the very thought making her a little nauseous and upset with herself.

Question 29

The Alien and Sedition Acts had what purpose?

To encourage physical activity for people who were leading sedentary lives.

To prohibit immigration

To promote immigration.

To make it more difficult to criticize government policies.

'Oh god damn these Acts. I bet it isn't what I think it is. I bet they promot immigration instead of prohibit. Got you beat sucker.' She thought. and checked promote immigration.

Incorrect. The correct answer is To make it more difficult to criticize government policies.

"Two Days." Trent said.

"FUCK!" This time she shouted, it really didn't matter now that the whole library was watching her anyway. "That doesn't make any God Damned sense. How the fuck does that have anything to do with Aliens?"

"This is the big one." Trent said and for the first time Susan remembered the other part of the bet as she saw Trent rubbing the bulge in his pants. "She gets this one wrong and she'll blow me right here and right now. Complete with a facial too."

The crowd of about 23 people were split some with painful sounding 'ooohs' as if to sympathize with her and others with cheers. She had completely forgotten her arrogance earlier as this whole ordeal had begun to feel like it took hours when in fact it had only been about 45 minutes. Her stomach twisted in knots and her heart sank. When she had made the comment she knew he would take it seriously, but honestly she didn't think that if she got any wrong it wouldn't be this many. Furthermore, she hadn't even been thinking they were going to do this in the library or that he would call in his blowjob so early. She thought he was more of a private type guy and would prefer to be blown in his room not in front of 23 or more people. Her self loathing went into overdrive now cursing her self in four different languages and letting the blame spill forth onto her old US History teacher in High School.

Question 30

In what battle did General Thomas J. Jackson receive the nickname "Stonewall?"

San Juan Hill

Alamo

First Battle of Manassas

First Bull Run

'Oh Fuck. Oh Fuck.' She thought. 'It had to be a hard one didn't it. God Dammit, I really don't want to guess. But I have to answer somehow. God Dammit. A lot of people got names in the Alamo right? But I remember San Juan Hill being important too. Fuck me, God Dammit. San Juan Hill, cause Jackson doesn't sound southern at all.' She checked the box and very hesitantly pressed the Submit button. Some of the girls "ooohhing" at her and some guys already clapping, before the answer came up she knew she had lost.

Incorrect. The answer is First Battle of Manassas. You scored 42% please try again.

Trent was already standing up to cheers as he began to unbutton and unzip his pants.

"Wait, Wait, Wait." Susan began to beg as she had never given a blowjob in front of a crowd or in front of anyone but the receiver until now. "I gave you double or Nothing, give me that chance too. Please."

"Okay, okay." Trent said hesitantly to load groans from the audience. "But here's how it will work. You will not win back any of your clothes, not a stitch. This time only 15 questions, the first five are worth days in the nude. The last ten will be for blowjobs with facials for some of the other guys here, and you can't clean their cum off of you until tomorrow. As an added bonus, if you get every question wrong. You're mouth is mine until those nude days are up, meaning for those seven days anytime I come to you for a blowjob day or night no matter where we are, you drop and do it without hesitation. But if you win, If you get at least a C, no blowjobs and no days nude, but anything below a C is full game. Understood?" Trent explained.

It sounded good at first, at least that's what the gambling side of her brain said. All she had to do was pass.

"Okay. Let's do this." Susan said already cursing her gambling side. And hoping this would end better than it started.

12