Sturgis Motorcycle Madness

Story Info
A young Asian college student becomes a biker's bitch.
14.9k words
4.31
21.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex.

*****

Another writer, Msterpatrick, recently wrote about having sex with me. While I don't deny that I had sex with him recently, he didn't tell the whole story. His story makes it seem as if I was meeting him for the first time, but in reality he fucked me fifteen years ago when I was in college. I was already on my way to becoming a slut, but my experience with Patrick, or Chief, pushed me over the edge and made me a full-fledged slut. This is a story about that experience, which was, at that point in time, the craziest thing I had done. Recently, he asked me if I wanted to commemorate the 15th anniversary of our trip by revisiting Sturgis. In light of the pandemic, I said no thanks, but who know, maybe next year?

The problem was that my relationship with Justin was bound to implode, but I was in denial about how bad things had become. Justin, my boyfriend, had found out that I had cheated on him. I apologized profusely and tried hard to give him an incredible make-up sex experience. I cried and begged him not to break up with me.

Justin had a summer job at a chemistry lab at the University of Wisconsin at Whitewater. I had been going out with Justin for a year. He was Chinese American, like me. He was the smartest guy I had ever gone out with, and I enjoyed his company. Why I couldn't stop cheating on him was a bit of a mystery to me, and the guy he found out about wasn't the first.

Justin was a year older than me, and had just graduated with a degree in chemistry. He was going to work in a professor's lab for the summer to see if he wanted to apply to grad school. I didn't want to go home for the summer, so I was happy to go along with him. After he found out about my sleeping with Adam, he told me he didn't want me to go with him. But just before the end of the school year, he softened and told me I could go with him. I should have known that it wouldn't be a good idea, but I went with him to Wisconsin.

But most guys can't tolerate cheating by their girlfriends, and Justin was no exception. He never really got over it, and I think he stayed with me only because he didn't think he could do better. But once in Whitewater, he met Janine, and within a month, he told me it was over. Justin basically moved in with Janine, and so at least I had a place to live. I had a job as a waitress and I didn't want to go home with my tail between my legs and admit to my parents that spending the summer with Justin had been a mistake, so I decided to stick it out.

Whitewater is a small town about an hour from Milwaukee but it might as well be ten hours away. There wasn't much to do there, and I didn't know a single soul. A couple of the other waitresses were friendly, but most of them were much older than me, and the other two were high school students, so they weren't people I could hang out with.

And my sex life basically ground to a halt. I had spent the last summer fucking my boss at the chain restaurant where I was working, but that wasn't going to happen here. My boss in Whitewater was a super religious guy who wouldn't dream of cheating on his wife, and didn't seem that into women, if you know what I mean. Whitewater in the summer just wasn't the type of place where you could meet anyone. I worked almost every night anyway. I started out working five nights a week, but after I broke up with Justin, I would usually agree to work on Saturdays and Sundays for whoever was on vacation, just to make some money before I had to go back to school.

A couple of times after work, I went to the tavern across the street, but it was full of locals, and I felt weird going there by myself, so that wasn't really an option. And the two times I went there, I totally struck out. It seems no one wanted to fuck a lonely Asian girl in this place that was like the quintessential midwest small town. Every now and then, I would see Justin and Janine walking down the street, hand in hand, and that would depress me. Janine was cheerful and blonde and had big tits--in other words, the opposite of me, the depressed, flat-chested Asian girl.

I tried to hate Justin, but I knew it was my own fault that things had fallen apart. Why I would risk a long-term relationship with meaningless sex with a random stranger? It was inexplicable. Of course, the problem was that Adam wasn't a random stranger. It turned out that he knew Justin's best friend and guys can never keep their mouth shut about who they've had sex with. So I deserved my lonely fate in Nowheresville, USA.

So by the time Patrick came around, I was basically desperate and ready for anything. He came into the restaurant one night with another guy. They were in their mid to late 40s, dressed like typical bikers--bandana, leather vest and jeans. Bikers have always fascinated me, but I'd never really met one. The closest I'd ever gotten was dressing up like one for Halloween one year.

When I came up to their table, they both looked me up and down. Finally, some appreciation, I thought to myself. Patrick's friend said to him, "Hey, just your type, man." Patrick smiled, took another long look at me, and nodded. I accommodated them by pirouetting on one foot. Patrick's friend gave me some mock applause, and Patrick smiled at me.

His friend wasn't much to look at, but Patrick was attractive. I gave them their menus and told them I'd be right back to take their orders. And I still remember the first thing Patrick said to me when I came back to their table.

"What's a fried mozzarella stick?" he asked, looking at the menu.

"It's a piece of mozzarella coated in bread crumbs and deep fried," I said, surprised that he didn't know what it was.

"But how is it shaped?" he asked.

"Well," I said. "It's long and thin." I was starting to get the idea that he was playing with me.

"What body part would you say it resembles?" he asked.

I saw what he was driving at.

"I would say... a finger," I replied.

"Would you?" he responded. "Not a... "

"Penis?" I said.

"That's not the word I was going to use," he said. "But yes, is it shaped like that?"

"It's too small to be one," I said.

"Oh, so you're used to something bigger," he said.

"No, I wouldn't say that," I said. "But I might have a preference for something bigger."

The two of them laughed. The whole night went like that, with Patrick and his friend saying suggestive things and my playing along. As they left, Patrick said, "You've been a very good sport," and left me a forty dollar tip for a thirty dollar meal.

When I left work twenty minutes later, Patrick was outside leaning against his Harley. Of course, at that time I didn't know a Harley from a Honda.

"Hey, babe," he said. "You serious about wanting to ride on a bike?" I had told him that I had never been on a motorcycle.

"Sure," I said.

"I'll give you a ride home," he said.

I told him I just lived a couple of blocks away. He said he would give me a ride, then take me home. In a piece of exquisite cosmic timing, Justin and Janine happened to walk by just as I got on his bike. My eyes met Justin's, and I felt both smug and embarrassed at the same time, as I saw the astonished look on his face.

I held on to Patrick, and we drove through the dark deserted streets. Patrick drove onto a highway, and we whizzed by the dark outlines of trees and drove by the edge of a lake. It was exhilarating.

As we rode in the darkness, I wondered if I was going to invite him in. I had never had sex with someone like him--an older, rougher, working class type. I worried that he might treat me too gently and reverently. Boy, was I wrong about that.

By the time he drove me home, I was horny from the ride, which was a little scary, as well as from holding on to Patrick for the whole time. He followed me into my apartment, and I didn't try to stop him. He shut the door, and I turned around to face him, expecting him to kiss me, but he instead pushed me down to my knees.

He undid his pants and took out his cock. It was the most unusual cock I'd ever seen. It was big, though not especially long, but it was impossibly thick. I hadn't heard the term "coke-can cock" at that time, but that's what it was. It was literally as wide as a soft drink can.

"Ever seen anything that thick?" he asked. I shook my head.

"Suck it," he ordered.

Putting his cock in my mouth really put my jaws to the test. I didn't think that I had a strong gag reflex but even having the head of his cock in my mouth made me start to gag. I tried to back off, but Patrick held me firmly by the back of my head.

He started rhythmically sliding his thick dick in and out of my mouth. Not exactly face fucking me, but with pushing it in with enough conviction that it seemed like he could make it more unpleasant for me at any time. I made it nice and sloppy for him, generating enough saliva that I was drooling out of both sides of my mouth.

"Good girl," he said, pulling out of my mouth.

I rubbed my jaw with my hands. It was sore from the few minutes the large cock had been in my mouth. I had never had my jaw stretched like that before. He saw my discomfort and chuckled.

"Hope I didn't dislocate your jaw," he said.

"It's fine," I said.

"You won't be fine after we're done," he said.

I looked at him warily. I was now getting the idea that he wasn't going to be gentle and was going to give me a good, hard fuck, but I worried now that he might be too much for me to handle.

"Take your clothes off," Patrick said.

This is the point at which I always freeze up, the first time I have to undress in front of a strange guy. It's due to my own insecurity about my body, and worrying that the man is going to be disappointed by my flat chest and skinny body. I stand there for a second, just looking at him.

"What the fuck are you waiting for?" he asked, but it wasn't a question, it was a demand.

I take off my clothes, and I look down at my feet, too nervous to look him in the eye.

The next thing I know, Patrick has lifted me off the ground and slung me over his shoulder. He carries me into the bedroom and throws me onto my bed. From the bed, I watch him as he takes off his clothes. He's strong, and muscled. I notice that he's got tattoos on his arms.

The way he looks at me, as if I were a piece of meat, scares me. His thick cock is standing straight up, and I can't imagine what something like that is going to feel inside me. I was already wet from sucking on his cock, but now I'm practically gushing.

When he climbs on top of me, all the affability he displayed at the restaurant is gone. The feeling of his cock at my entrance makes me take in a sharp breath. He slowly grinded his cock into me, and every little bit made me gasp in terror as I felt myself being stretched beyond all comprehension. Even now, fifteen years later, the memory of having his cock in me for the first time sends a shiver up my spine.

"Oh no... no, no, no... oh, no, no... " I was saying in a comically high-pitched little girl voice that comes out of me when I'm terrified.

Patrick just ignored me and pushed past my resistance. When the head finally forced its way in, I was in full panic mode. I wasn't in pain, exactly, but my pussy felt so full, I wasn't sure I could take any more.

"Oh, please, wait," I managed to say between gasping for air. "Pull it out for a second."

Instead, Patrick spread my legs by pushing down on my knees with his hands, and shoved his dick all the way in. The pain was intense. I couldn't say anything, Then I heard a blood curdling scream. It took me a second to realize that it was me who was screaming.

"Fuck, yeah," he said, over my screams. "Fuck that's good pussy."

"Please," I whimpered when I stopped screaming. "Oh my god, please." I wanted him to take it out for a second, or at least slow down.

But he wasn't about to stop. He just pounded his dick in and out of my pussy. Once I got over the shock, and started getting used to his size, my pussy started to buzz with pleasure. There was still a lot of discomfort as his girth was stretching out my pussy like it had never been stretched. I was only twenty years old at the time, and this was before I had ever been fisted, or taken a large dildo or a cock that was close to his thickness.

After a little while, he pulled his cock out of me, and dragged me by my hair to suck on his cock again. Again, it stretched my jaw and I struggled as he shoved it deep into my mouth. Mercifully, he didn't fuck my mouth for too long, and instead, he pulled out of my mouth and he put me on all fours.

As I felt the tip of cock at my entrance, I braced myself for the pain. Patrick had me by the hair as he entered me. He jammed it in and showed me no mercy as he pistoned in and out. The intensity of having his huge cock pounding my pussy had me wailing nonstop. That's what I remember of that part of it. I know I was blubbering incoherently, probably expressing both the pleasure and the pain I was experiencing.

I think I had an orgasm, but it was unlike any orgasm that I'd had before because it brought a high and an excruciating discomfort simultaneously. I think that as my pussy tried to tighten around his thick cock as I came, it increased the agony my poor vagina was feeling. It wasn't exactly the same kind of release that usually comes with an orgasm.

I didn't know how long it went on, but I worried that Patrick seemed to have staying power and wasn't close to coming. When he pulled out, I collapsed, face down, trying to catch my breath. Patrick was rummaging through my nightstand drawer, and found a tube of K-Y. He started to lube my asshole.

"Oh god, no," I managed to whisper. "Not in there."

"What, you've never been fucked in the ass?" he asked.

"Yes, I have," I said. "Just not by something as thick as..."

I stopped talking as he started to force himself into my ass. A deep moan came out involuntarily as he pushed it in deeper. Using his hands to part my ass cheeks, he had no trouble getting deep into me very quickly. With his cock still in my ass, he lifted me so that my ass was up in the air. I sensed that he was going to be rough.

"Please," I said. "Not too hard."

My request was in vain. He fucked my ass as hard as he had fucked my pussy. It was an intense sensation, and it turned me on that he was using me like a fuckdoll for his pleasure without any regard for what I wanted. I was surprised to feel an orgasm wash over me as he pounded me. It was the first time I had orgasmed during anal sex without touching myself.

Even with the lubrication, he fucked me so hard that my ass was beginning to feel some pain. I came one more time as he came in my ass.

Afterwards, I lay curled up next to him, and he was back to being his affable self. He put his arm around me and told me I was beautiful. He asked me what I was doing in Wisconsin. I explained what happened with Justin. He asked me if I wanted him to go beat up Justin, or at least give him a scare. I said that wasn't necessary.

Patrick had been in the military. He said he was stationed in the far east, and that's where he picked up his affinity for Asian women. That's what his friend meant when he said I was his type. He said he was married to an Asian woman now, and I remember that it bothered me that he was married, although I had seen the wedding ring, and it also bothered me that his wife was Asain.

He said he mainly fucked Vietnamese and Filipina women. He said he had never fucked an Asian American woman before, someone who had grown up in the US.

We also talked about his life as a biker. He had been part of a couple of different motorcycle clubs. He decided he didn't want any part of the outlaw clubs that sold drugs or were into organized crime, so now he was in a small chapter of a club with about ten other guys. They tried to ride as much as they could.

He said he was going to a motorcycle rally in Sturgis next weekend, and asked if I wanted to go with him. I had no idea where Sturgis was, and he told me it was in South Dakota. That seemed too far away for me. But as he explained what went on at the rally, I became a little intrigued.

But he suddenly grabbed me by the hair and pushed my head down to his cock. It was already hard again, and he made me take the cock that had just been in my ass into my mouth. That was the first time in my life someone had gone ass to mouth on me. I didn't want to do it, but it was pretty clear I wasn't going to have a choice.

When I was done cleaning off his cock, He proceeded to face fuck me in a variety of positions--first while sitting on my chest, then with my head hanging off the side of the bed, then on my knees. It went on for a long time, and when he finally stopped, I was exhausted and gasping for breath. My jaw was unbelievably sore.

But I realized he hadn't come yet, and soon he was dragging me over to an easy chair. He bent me over the arm, and put his cock into my pussy from behind. I still wasn't used to the size of his cock, and I struggled at first. But after a few minutes, I no longer felt the discomfort as I came again and again.

When he was ready to come, he turned me around and stuffed himself into my mouth. Even though he had already come once before, he easily filled my mouth with his cum. There was a lot to swallow, and he smirked as he watched me gulp it all down.

Patrick was nothing like any guy I had fucked before. Sex with him was raw and intense. He used me like a cheap whore. He treated me the way I wanted those entitled college boys to treat me but they were incapable of the toughness that came naturally to Patrick.

He asked me if I was going to go to Sturgis with him. If I went with him, I would be going as his "bitch." As his bitch, I would be his property, and be protected from the other bikers who might otherwise harass me. I'd have to get a tattoo with his symbol to confirm that I was his bitch, and not just some wannabe.

However, he had an agreement with his "brothers," the other men in the local chapter of his motorcycle club, that they shared their bitches. Wives, or "old ladies" were off limits to other bikers, but bitches didn't enjoy the same status. What that meant was that when appropriate, a brother could use another man's bitch for sex.

I definitely did not want to have sex with a bunch of bikers. I wasn't ready for that--I could barely handle one. Patrick said that probably about seven of his brothers would be going to the rally. I couldn't even imagine being used by seven or eight men in one night.

"There's no way my pussy could take being fucked by so many guys," I said.

Patrick explained that there was one way to prevent that from happening. He said that he could designate one hole for himself only. If he said that my pussy was for him alone, it was unlikely that all his brothers would want to fuck my ass.

"Worst case scenario, you're looking at a couple of blowjobs and maybe one or two brothers want to fuck you up the ass," he said. "There's plenty of women to get blowjobs from, they'll be bringing their own old ladies or bitches anyway."

I don't know why, but I said I would go. I didn't want to seem like the sheltered privileged girl that I was. I think I liked the idea of being a biker's bitch for a weekend, and getting fucked by Patrick. I didn't really think it through, but I figured, it's just a weekend, how bad could it be?

But in the morning, I had second thoughts. Then at lunch time, Justin came into the restaurant.

"What were you doing with that guy last night?" he asked me.

"That's none of your business," I shot back.

"Shit, Kristen," he said, shaking his head. "Don't get mixed up with that guy. For one thing, he's old enough to be your dad."