Sturgis Motorcycle Madness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That ain't right," Firefly complains.

"Let me ask you," Patrick continues. "Did you find a hot Asian chick to bring with you for the brothers to enjoy, or did I?"

"Alright, alright," Firefly concedes, taking a twenty dollar bill out of his wallet. "Can I take her to my room?"

"Hell, no, she's not your whore," Patrick says. "You can do it right here, but on the other bed."

"For twenty bucks, I want to come in her pussy," Firefly says.

"No, her pussy's off-limits," Patrick says. "That's reserved for me."

"You're an ass," Firefly says, shaking his head.

I'm in shock listening to this conversation. First, I realize I'm basically being treated like a whore, and a twenty dollar whore at that. Second, even though I knew this could happen, now that it's happening, I can't believe it.

I look at the door and wonder if I can get out the door before anyone could catch me. I want to run away but I know that if they caught me, Patrick would punish me for it. I figure I could outrun one of them, but probably not all three. Besides, where would I go?

I can't believe I'm going to get fucked up the ass in front of Patrick and Smokey, and by a man I wouldn't give the time of day to if I met him on the street. Patrick and Firefly have finished their business transaction, and Patrick is nodding at me, as if to say, you know what to do. Resigned to my awful fate, I start to take off my shorts.

"No, stop," Firefly says. "I want to take off your shorts."

I climb onto the bed that Patrick is not sitting on, and lie on my stomach. Firefly turns me over so I'm on my back. He lies on top of me and kisses me on the lips. Making out with him is almost worse than letting him fuck me. I look over at Patrick for help.

"Make it good for him," Patrick says to me.

Firefly is about five foot six, and almost as skinny as I am. He's more housefly than firefly. He plunges his tongue into my mouth, and I wrap my legs around him, and put my hands up under his shirt, and rub his torso. As we make out, my hands eventually move down to his groin, and I feel the outlines of a pretty big cock.

Firefly moves down to my shorts, and starts rubbing his face against shorts. He unbuttons it, and pulls them down along with my panties. After removing them, he buries his head into my groin, and I can feel his lips on my pussy. With his hands, he spreads my legs wider.

"No pussy," Patrick tells him. "Ass only."

"Let me eat her," Firefly says.

"Okay," Patrick says. "But no fingering."

Firefly licks furiously at my clit, and I can't deny that it feels good. Despite myself, I can feel that I'm getting turned on. But he stops before I can come, and takes off his pants. His cock is large, really large, and it looks almost comical on someone so small.

"Pretty impressive, isn't it?" Firefly says, as he notices me staring at his cock. "Pretty good for a little guy, right?"

When he climbs back on the bed, I wrap my mouth around his cock, hoping to make him come before he fucks me. But Firefly pushes me off of him and pushes me back onto the bed on my back. He climbs on top and starts rubbing his cock on my pussy.

"No pussy," Patrick says again.

"I'm not putting it in there," Firefly says. "Even though I know she wants it."

Firefly raises my legs a little higher to get access to my ass. Patrick tosses him a tube of lubricant, and Firefly rubs some on my ass and some on his cock. He reaches into my ass with his fingers to put more lube inside me. The sensation of his lubricated fingers in my ass surprises me and causes me to gasp loudly.

"Wait til you feel my cock in your ass," Firefly says. "It's okay if you want to cry while I fuck you."

Firefly starts to work his well-lubricated cock starts to work its way into my ass. It feels like a violation. I've never done it with someone I didn't want to have sex with. But instead of wanting to cry, what I'm feeling is incredibly horny. Don't get me wrong, it's humiliating as it can get, but now being humiliated is turning me on.

It's a big cock, and it's not just long, but it's pretty thick, too. Not as thick as Patrick's but thicker than I'm used to. I cry out involuntarily as he enters me. Both Patrick and Smokey have gathered around the bed to watch now. I find that I want to put on a good show for them. I'm confused to find that I'm suddenly feeling so hot and horny.

"Surprisingly big cock, isn't it?" Patrick laughs. "Enjoy that big dick, you little horny bitch."

"Oh my god, yes," I say. "Fuck my ass with your long dick."

"Fuck, this ass feels good," Firefly says.

He fucks me for a while, then flips me onto my stomach. He pounds my ass in this position for a while, and just when I'm about to fake an orgasm, I can feel myself getting close to a real one. I reach down with my right hand and start rubbing my clit as Firefly starts pounding my ass harder.

"Shit, she's really into it," Smokey says, watching me intently.

"Oh god, that feels good," I say as sexy as I can. "Keep fucking my ass."

I let out a little cry as I come, and it causes Firefly to come as well, and he shoots his cum into my ass before collapsing on top of me.

"Damn," Smokey says. "I want a piece of that ass."

He takes twenty bucks out of his wallet and hands it to Patrick. He takes Firefly's place and his much smaller dick slips easily into my ass. I can't even believe that this is happening. He fucks me for about five minutes before he abruptly stops.

"I got to save some for Mandy," he says, putting his jeans back on. "She'll be pissed if I can't get it up tonight."

"You're pussy-whipped," Patrick says. "And I'm pretty sure she won't even care if you fuck her well-used pussy or not."

After Firefly and Smokey leave, I climb onto Patrick's bed and lean against him. I can't even process what's happened to me. I've just had two men fuck me in the ass in front of Patrick. Just a few weeks ago, I had a nice boyfriend, and now I'm on the road with an almost 50 year old biker, and I'm going to spend the next few days being sexually abused. The reality of the situation hits me like a ton of bricks and is disquieting, to say the least. But at the same time, I feel like a bitch in heat, needing the male attention in the worst way. What's happened to me, I wonder?

Patrick seems completely unperturbed by the circumstances. He's looking out the window, and I notice that he's looking at Danielle's who's having a smoke in the parking lot.

"I'm trying to decide if I should fuck you or get Danielle to blow me," he says.

"You don't want my pussy?" I ask him. I don't know if I should feel disappointed or relieved.

Without saying a word, Patrick leaves the room. I'm exhausted from the events of the day. Riding all day in the summer heat, being fucked three times by Patrick and fucked in the ass by two of his friends. I fall asleep within minutes of his leaving.

I wake up the next morning with Patrick straddling my face, his cock aimed at my mouth. I open my mouth and let him face fuck me for a while. The vigorous face-fucking gets me pretty wet, and this time there's less discomfort when he puts his cock inside me.

I'm starting to understand what Patrick likes. He wants to fuck me hard and relentlessly, leaving me a quivering mess when he's finished with me. He likes to terrorize me as he fucks me, pulling my hair, slapping my ass or face, taunting me and otherwise generally bending me to his will.

It's the same this morning. He leaves me gasping for breath and wondering what just happened after he uses all three of my holes.

Dressed in a bikini top and a short leather skirt, I go downstairs for breakfast. When I get there, Danielle is down there already.

"Your boyfriend is a fucking sadist," she says. "He split my lip while I was giving him a blowjob last night."

I examine her mouth. I can see that her lips have scabs, one in each corner, and one on her upper lip.

"Oh, that looks terrible," I say. "What happened?"

"He face fucked me in the parking lot last night," Danielle says. "I asked him to slow down but he wouldn't. What an asshole."

I notice that Danielle's mouth is fairly small. It must have been tough for her to take Patrick's thick cock in her mouth.

When Patrick comes down for breakfast, he and Sweeney have a big fight. Sweeney is pissed at Patrick for what he did to Danielle's mouth. He keeps saying, "You don't treat a woman that way," as if that gives him some kind of moral high ground. Patrick insists he did nothing wrong, and that it was an accident.

"Well, I need compensation," Sweeney says. "My bitch can't even service me because her lip is all busted up." So much for being the gallant gentleman. Sweeney just wants his blowjobs.

"Boo hoo," Patrick says. "There'll be plenty of other bitches at Sturgis. You won't be lonely."

"No, I want to trade bitches for the weekend," Sweeney says. "You take Danielle, I'll take Kristen."

"That's not happening," Patrick says, and he starts to walk away.

"This ain't over!" Sweeney yells after him.

The whole incident unnerves me. Sweeney actually seems like a more reasonable person than Patrick, but the idea of being traded to another man like a commodity is not something I can deal with.

After another six hours of riding and one roadside stop for sex, we make it to Sturgis. There's a carnival atmosphere there. The bikers pretty much look the same, but the women seem to come in all varieties. They're all scantily clad, and some are even walking around topless. I've never seen anything like it. Everyone I know would disapprove of this whole thing. I don't know what I think about it, but it makes me tingle.

We drive around looking for the campground where we're supposed to meet the others. A couple of the bikers are bringing trailers to sleep in, but Patrick and I are going to be sleeping in a tent. I've never liked camping, and I'm not relishing the idea of being fucked on the hard ground.

Eventually, we meet up with the others, and set up camp. Patrick and Sweeney tell me and Danielle that we have to pitch our tents, then laugh at us as we fail miserably at the task. Patrick jokes that I'll have to pay the consequences for not being able to do it. He quickly puts up the tent, and I unpack the rest of our stuff and put it inside.

Then it's time to head to where the rally is happening. Patrick wants me to take off my tube top and wear pasties on my nipples instead. I shake my head, and tell him I"m not doing that. He grabs me suddenly and roughly by the throat and pulls me to the ground.

"Don't fight me on this," he warns. "You'll regret it."

I guess I'm going to be wearing pasties. The thing I've learned about myself is that I'm very private, especially about my sexuality. I don't care if someone fucks me every which way in private, but I don't want anyone to know I'm a slut. If anything, I'm used to dressing conservatively, and being on parade the whole weekend is upsetting for me. Patrick sensed that about me, and he clearly enjoys pushing me into doing things that are going to be uncomfortable or humiliating for me.

I'm completely horrified and I think I look ridiculous, but it's not like I'm going to see anyone I know, so I tell myself to get over it. Besides, this weekend, I've already consented to be a biker's bitch and been fucked up the ass by a couple of his biker friends. Is parading around practically naked any worse?

It's getting dark by the time we ride into town, park the bikes, and then follow a procession of people mostly headed in one direction. The bikers walk ahead, and all the women follow, as if we lived in a strict patriarchal society where we women are second-class citizens and have no rights. I wonder about the women who have been living this way for a while, and ask myself, could I do it? Would I want to?

While I'm walking with Danielle, Lorene, and Rooster's wife, Melinda, are talking about us as if we weren't there, and occasionally making rude comments. Melinda, like Lorene, is in her mid to late 40s, although it's hard to tell. They both look like they've had hard lives.

"You girls better not touch my husband," Lorene says. "There'll be consequences if you do."

"Gotcha," Danielle replies. I'm too shocked to say anything.

"We're talkin' to you, too, bitch," Melinda says, looking directly at me.

"Trust me," I reply. "That's the last thing I want to do."

"Oh fuck you," Lorene says to me. "Don't act like you're better than us."

"Sorry, girls," Danielle says, trying to smooth things over. "She didn't mean it like that, did you, Kristen?"

"No, of course not," I say, grateful for the save. "I meant I wouldn't dream of going against you."

"You'd better not," Melinda says.

Danielle takes my arm and tells me I'd better watch out if I don't want to get beaten by a couple of old cows.

"She would fucking beat the shit out of you," Danielle whispers in my ear, cackling.

"She'd sit on me and kill me," I reply.

We giggle hysterically, and Melinda and Lorene shoot us dirty looks.

That night, I'm treated to a three-hour marathon of sex from Patrick. After he's done with me, I'm exhausted and stretched to the breaking point. My pussy feels like it's on fire from the pounding. I've come so many times that I've lost count. And during sex, he's unleashed a torrent of degrading comments about my ethnicity, race, physical attributes and personality.

For some reason, his treatment of me turns me on like I've never been turned on before. I can't get enough of his cock or his abuse. The last orgasm makes me pass out, and I fall asleep on the floor of the tent naked.

The next morning, I'm roughly awakened by Patrick pushing me down onto his already hard cock. I'm thinking, does this guy ever sleep? It's still dark out, and as uncomfortable as it is to sleep on the ground, I don't want to get up yet. I've barely got his cock wet when he's putting me on my back to fuck me.

His cock still feels huge as he pushes himself into me. I'm wet, but his cock feels uncomfortable inside, probably from being overused the last two days. Under me is a pretty thin sleeping pad, so as he slams into me, I can feel every blow. Fortunately, he doesn't last too long, and after about ten minutes, he's coming inside my pussy.

He rolls off me and goes back to sleep. I lay awake for a little while, thinking that I really don't want to be here anymore. I'm still turned on by Patrick in a way that I don't quite understand, but everything else is kind of a drag--sleeping in a tent, dealing with the other bikers and their wives and girlfriends. I wonder to myself if Justin would come pick me up if I could reach him somehow.

I'm also afraid of what's to come. Patrick keeps threatening that he wants me to give hand jobs to other bikers for a dollar. I can't tell if he thinks I would like that or if it's just another way of humiliating me. Firefly keeps telling me that he wants me to sneak off and have sex with him, and I heard Sweeney telling people that he's going to arrange the others to gangbang me to get back at Patrick.

Later that morning, I'm in line to use one of the porta-potties when Sweeney comes up to me.

"Looking forward to tasting you, little girl," he says. "I bet you're nice and tight."

I look at him blankly. He looks me up and down.

"Don't be such a snooty bitch," he says.

"I'm not snooty," I say.

"Danielle tell you how big my cock is?" he says, shocking me.

"No," I say tersely.

"Well, you're gonna like it, trust me."

I'm not used to men just coming up and talking to me about doing sexual things to me. It's a bit degrading, although I suppose not as degrading as actually being gangbanged by Patrick's brothers.

But the most humiliating thing that happened to me at Sturgis was not something sexual that Patrick did to me. It was being involved in the ladies' lube wrestling competition. Patrick and his friends thought it would be funny if they signed me up for it since, being five feet tall and weighing about 90 pounds at the time, I have no chance of beating anyone at wrestling.

"C'mon, it'll be fun!" Patrick says as he drags me to the event. Of course, he makes me wear the skimpiest bikini for it.

For anyone who doesn't know what lube wrestling is, it's like mud wrestling, except you're covered with lube before you start wrestling. The slipperiness of the contestants makes it funnier to watch. You can't get a grip on anything. Or even move around without slipping.

Most of the women entered in the ladies lube wrestling competition appear to be much bigger than me.

"Shit, it looks like only dyke bikers are doing it this year," Beefy says.

I'm terrified about doing it. I've never wrestled anyone in my life, not even my little sister. I am so physically wimpy that anyone could beat me up. What these tough biker women might do to me is not even something I can think about.

My first match is against someone who calls herself Pinky. There is nothing pinky about her. She is fairly large and she has a ruddy complexion that borders on purple. As I enter the wrestling area, which is a large, inflated swimming pool, I can smell alcohol on her breath from across the way.

I don't realize how slippery it is in the pool, and as soon as I take a step on the plastic surface, my feet go out from under me and I land on my back, to the sound of laughter from the crowd. I pick myself up just in time because Pinky is suddenly in my face. As I look at her face, I can tell that she's already intoxicated.

She has her arms wrapped around me, but I manage to slip away. I start to run away from her, and she's running after me. Half the crowd is yelling for me to stop running, the other half is urging Pinky to catch me. No one seems to be rooting for me.

I've run a number of times around the wrestling ring, and Pinky doesn't seem like she'll ever catch up to me. But as we're standing there, looking at each other, I suddenly slip and fall again. Then in a flash, Pinky is on top of me. She must weigh almost 200 pounds, but I manage to slip away from her. I don't get far before she grabs me by the hair and pulls me backwards towards her. We collide and fall together in a heap. As we fall, I end up on her back, with her face down.

Pinky is too drunk and winded from running to get up, and I'm declared the winner. I'm deliriously happy, although this means that I have to wrestle again. Patrick and Firefly are congratulating me. Beefy and Sweeney lift me up on their shoulders.

Later, I see Lorene and Melinda talking to the wrestling organizers, but I don't think anything of it. But when I enter the ring for my next match, it becomes obvious that they've bribed the organizers. I have not one, but two of the meanest looking women as my opponents. They aren't as big as Pinky, but they're still both twice my size.

I'm not going to re-experience the entire match. Suffice it to say that it was both painful and humiliating. They started by toying with me, slamming me to the ground numerous times, and then helping me up only to knock me back down. The crowd finds it enormously entertaining, and everyone is laughing at me.

One of the women punched me in the stomach, knocking the wind out of me, and then while I'm on the ground, struggling to catch my breath, they strip my bikini off of me. I'm horrified to be naked in front of so many people. But the worst is yet to come. The next thing I know, one woman is sitting on my face, grinding herself on me. The other woman is fingering me. I can't believe this is happening to me.

The woman on my face gets off, but then she takes her shorts off and gets back on my face.

"Eat it, bitch," she says as she gives me a taste of her pussy. It smells foul, as if she hasn't showered in days. I'm doing everything I can so I don't have to taste her, but it's clear she's not going to get off my face.