Sub-Couple Romance Ch. 05 - ADDICTED

Story Info
Sub Couple are addicted to their new life.
3.9k words
4.68
10.9k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers

Joy's first night.

Joy:

During dinner, I told Lonnie I dreamed of being made completely powerless, and "taken" sexually. He took me to the bedroom. I was already naked, wearing only high heels, that were strapped on my ankles. He had me stand and turn around and fitted me with soft handcuffs. Upon hearing the "click" of the locks, my pussy started throbbing and flowing. I'd never been placed in handcuffs before. I had elements of fear, but the anticipation of being "taken" over ruled all else.

Next he produced a gag that buckled behind my head. The gag had a tube that went inside my mouth, holding my mouth wide open. It made me panic a bit; I bit down on the tube, but to no avail. My mouth was held wide open, and there was nothing I could do about it. He spoke softly, "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm going to train you. You are now my slave. He placed his hand on my pussy, "Who owns this pussy?"

Around the gag I garbled, "Ouu own iy Aster!"

"That's right. I own this pussy," he said. "I also own this mouth, correct?"

I nodded.

"On your knees slut," he commanded. "Spread. Always spread unless you are told otherwise."

He took off his slacks and put his semi-hard cock in my mouth. I could only use my tongue, the rest of my mouth was useless, so I worked my tongue in and out on the underside of his cock. As he grew harder and bigger, he grabbed the back of my head, and worked his cock in and out, fucking my face. I'd never felt so helpless.

Then he picked me up, effortlessly, as if I weighed nothing, and tossed me on the bed. My hands cuffed behind me, I spread my legs wide, hoping he would fuck me.

He put a pillow under my head and straddled my face, and continued fucking my mouth. Each time I gagged, he backed off, and softly said, "It's ok baby, you'll learn."

He was patient, "Open your throat baby. Breath thru your nose. It won't hurt."

I focused on submitting to the moment, relaxing my throat as best I knew how, and then it happened. His cock slid down my throat. I breathed through my nose, and didn't gag. Then he began fucking my throat with steady strokes, so I could be ready for each thrust. Quickly it was effortless. It crossed my mind, had I not been forced, I may have never learned to deep throat a cock.

Then he entered my pussy, which sent me flying. He was a bit rough, which normally hurt me, but perhaps it was the drug I'd swallowed, but I loved how he took me. He did indeed own my pussy.

He whispered in my ear as he fucked me.

"Do you want to be my slave?"

I nodded yes.

"Do you trust me?"

I nodded yes.

"I can make you the most desirable slave girl alive. Would you like that?"

I nodded yes.

"You will need to be trained. Do you trust me to train you?"

I nodded yes.

"I am getting ready to come. I am going to come down your throat, and I want you to swallow as I come. Can you do that?"

I was scared, but I nodded yes.

He straddled my face, and gently worked his cock to my throat. I relaxed and his cock filled my throat, and he kept it there for a moment, then backing out. Each time he kept in my throat longer, and then said, "Swallow."

I swallowed. He backed out, then entered again, "Swallow," he commanded.

He kept repeating this process, and then it happened, He came!

The first swallow was easy, the second took a moment. I could feel his slick cum in my mouth. I had no options, keep swallowing or choke.

Finally it was over. My body was covered with sweat. I breathed heavily.

"Well done," he said. "Soon this will be second nature for you."

He reached down to my pussy, stroking my slit, teasing my clit. I began moving my hips, wishing he would rub my clit harder, and he said, "That's a good slut. Are you a good little slut?" I nodded yes.

He got a dildo from the nightstand and and slid it in the tube in the gag. As it slid back toward my throat he said, "Now baby, you're going to sleep like this."

The dildo was locked in place, right at the edge of my throat! I couldn't do it, not all night! Hands cuffed behind me, I was panicked, my eyes wide. I felt saliva building in my throat, and had no choice but to swallow.

Then he took the same ropes we'd use earlier on sissy, and tied my ankles wide. The high heels were still on my feet, but the slip-knot loops slid over the high heels to my ankles. I wished he'd remove them, but clearly he wanted me wearing the heels.

He snuggled up next to me and teased my nipple, sending chills thru me. I was terrified by the cock in my throat, but also horny; wanting to be fucked. Then he slid his hand down to my pussy, stroking, he said, "I may fuck you a few times thru the night."

The lights were out and I drifted into a deep sleep. My throat adjusted easily, swallowing as needed, but my mouth was getting sore. In the middle of the night I was awakened, feeling Master's finger stroking my slit, and in seconds I was wet. He began fucking me, and with my ankles tied, I had little movement.

While fucking me, I felt his hands removing the gag. Once it was off I said, "Oh, thank you Master!"

He replied, "I will be coming in your throat."

I said, "Yes Master," having no doubt I'd adequately deep throat his cock with competence and enthusiasm.

In a moment he straddled my face and I welcomed his cock into my mouth. He fucked my mouth freely, shoving his cock in all the way to the hilt. I took it easily, and when he came, I swallowed with gusto.

When we awoke in the morning, he teased my pussy, but only fucked my mouth, coming deep and hard, while I swallowed effortlessly. I felt on top of the world, proud that I'd become such an accomplished cock sucker.

My hands still cuffed, he helped me with a pee in the bathroom. Then I strutted out into the living and kitchen area, my high heels clacking.

Lexi was sipping coffee, looked up and smiled, "Nice touch."

My boyfriend-slave was laying on the floor, Lexi's feet resting on his chest, and he was devotedly massaging her feet.

Lexi said, "Tell Joy your new girl name."

He smiled and said, "Cissy, with a C."

Lonnie chimed in, "Joy's hands are cuffed because she's learning to use her mouth. She's done fabulously so far."

I beamed with pride.

We were given the laxative, which sent Cissy and me running to different toilets.

With my hands cuffed, I pushed the flush handle with my toe, (still wearing the high heels). Then to wash myself, I turned on the shower handle with my mouth. Once the temperature was ok, I stepped into the shower, and bent over, letting the shower rinse my tush. Then I turned around and laid on my back on the shower floor, and spread my legs wide. The shower water pounded down on my ass and pussy. It felt fantastic, but it was not quite enough to make me come, but laying there a while, there was no doubt I was cleaned.

I walked back into the kitchen wet and dripping, my high heels soaked, still clacking on the hardwood floor. My body coursed with the warming effects of the drug, and I was dying to be fucked.

Lexi was sitting on the couch, and Cissy was laying with his head in her lap, sucking on a breast, her blouse open like he was nursing. He was wearing panties and his cock was rock hard, held to one side, which she teased while he nursed.

"Up you go baby," said Lexi, and he replied, "Yes Mommy."

I had confusion on my face and Lexi said, "He will continue to address you as Mistress, but from now on he'll address me as Mommy. I'm old enough to be his mother. I once read that 50% of men's sexuality is their maternal bond. It seems true in this case. In any any event, he sees you as Mistress, now and always. I wanted him to identify with me even more submissively, and this seems to be working, then she looked at Cissy and said, "Isn't that right?"

And Cissy smiled, "Yes Mommy."

His hips mildly rocked, and his cock bulged within his panties. Like me, he was dying to be fucked.

Lonnie looked at my wet body and hair and said, "Very resourceful. Lets go let you drip outside."

Lexi said to Cissy, "Get a towel and dry the floor where she's dripped."

Cissy replied, "Yes Mommy."

It was a bit unnerving for me. I thought I knew everything about him, and now I was seeing a side of him I'd never imagined. I wondered if it was the experimental hormones.

Outside, forgot about Cissy, for the moment. The sun was bright, and I stood naked and cuffed, still dripping wet, and extremely horny.

I came right out with, "Please let me have sex. I am so horny. I need to be fucked!"

Lexi and Lonnie sat in armchairs. Lexi motioned and I stood next to her, legs spread, and she casually stroked my slit. I quaked as I stood.

Lexi said, "Your pussy hair is so sparse. Would you like to have it removed, permanently?"

"I don't know Mistress," I said, working my hips in and out, trying to increase the friction.

"Think about it," said Lexi, "I think your slut pussy should be bald."

She looked at Cissy, "I bet you'd like to have a bald pussy, wouldn't you?"

Cissy replied, "Yes Mommy, I would love to be hairless."

I pleaded, "Please, I need sex!"

A key was produced and my cuffs were removed.

Lexi smiled and looked at Cissy, "Your Mistress needs you."

We collapsed to a lounger right there. Cissy laid back and I mounted him, urgently working his cock into my pussy. It felt wonderful! His eyes rolled back as I rocked on him. I could tell he was ready to come and I moved to his face and ground my clit to his lips, then whipped around so he could lick my ass.

Lexi interjected, "Just a minute Cissy. Spread."

I watched Lexi apply the lube to his ass, and he moaned like I'd never heard, while still licking my ass.

Lexi produced a semi-large ass plug, and began working it into Cissy's "pussy".

Cissy squealed when it popped into place. I turned around and remounted his cock.

He implored, "Mistress, may I come?"

"Wait," I said, and his eyes closed, as he focused on not coming.

I rocked on his cock for a few minutes more, and felt an orgasm building. As it approached, I said, "Ok baby, you can come now."

He looked and said, "Please let met suck," looking at my breasts. I lowered and he took a nipple in his mouth, and then I felt him gushing inside me.

I pulled back and rocked hard, and burst into orgasm at the same time, our juices mixing and flowing.

We laid still for a moment, and then I mounted his mouth. He licked with enthusiasm. Finishing, he said, "Thank you, Mistress."

Lexi and Lonnie, sipping their coffees, had casually watched.

Lexi smiled, "Ok lovebirds, rinse in the pool."

Still wearing my high heels, I walked down the pool steps. It was a strange feeling, strolling into a pool wearing high heels. The laxative drug was still strongly pulsing in my body. Cissy still had the plug in his ass. We'd just had sex, but we both were still feeling very sexual.

We emerged pool and Cissy pulled on his tiny sheer thong panties. He was still fairly hard, and the panties just barely, but nicely, contained his cock and balls. The thong would guarantee the plug would remain in his ass. Our hands were re-cuffed, and high heels were strapped on Cissy as well.

We strolled around the property and Lexi was on the phone to someone, and I heard her say, "See you at noon."

Lonnie spoke as we strolled,

"We allowed you sex this morning because we want you to enjoy being our sex slaves. I am giving you drugs that supercharge your sexuality. Lexi and I have used them off and on for years, and I have improved them over time. We will be in charge of your orgasms, but you will have many."

He grabbed my pussy, not hard, but Authoritatively, "Who owns this pussy?"

I replied, "You do Master."

He looked in my eyes, "This pussy is going to be made hairless today. It is essential in making you the most desirable slave on the planet, but I am giving you a chance to say no."

I thought to myself, "Why not?" Lexi's pussy was hairless except for a little tuft at the top, and she seemed perfectly comfortable with it. If my Master wanted my pussy bald, then I should comply.

At noon, I was in their basement, laying on a padded examination table with foot extensions holding my legs wide apart. Lexi was with me, and a little waif of a girl was dutifully lasering my pussy. It took a while, and Lexi came and went, finally bringing me something to sip on, saying, "This contains a mild sedative."

I dozed off, and when I awakened, my pussy was bald, and sore. Lexi was applying a soothing cream. She said, "Lets head outside, the pool feels nice on a freshly lasered pussy."

I smiled and gingerly started behind her.

Arriving at the pool, Cissy was laying on a lounger, still wearing his panties, hands cuffed, and the mouth trainer was buckled to his face. The dildo was mounted as it had been on me, deep into his throat. He was plugged in his ass and his throat; I smiled to myself, "This would not be the last time both his ass and mouth are full."

His head was tilted back, and he seemed exhausted, and in a state of compliance. Lonnie removed the dildo and slid his cock thru the tube. Cissy did not turn his head, but focused as Lonnie's cock went down his throat. Seeing us, Lonnie smiled as he casually fucked Cissy's throat.

He said, "You have such a beautiful pussy. Perfect lips, perfect little clit. Lay down dear. Stroke yourself. Stroke your freshly denuded pussy."

I laid back on a lounger and Lexi squeezed some lube on my finger. It felt so different, as my finger touched the outside of my perfectly smooth lips. I stroked my finger up and down, and my pussy lips began to open. The lube began to tingle; it felt marvelous, and I held out my hand and Lexi squeezed on more. I ran my hand from my vaginal hole up to my clit, back and forth. I brought my feet up toward my pussy and spread my knees wide. I closed my eyes and masturbated with gusto.

As I came, I heard Cissy making little grunts. Lonnie was coming down his throat, as I was coming. Lexi had started stroking Cissy's cock. She wanted Cissy to associate pleasure to cock sucking, and Cissy then came, blowing his load up to his chin.

Lonnie removed the trainer, and like me, Cissy's eyes were watering, but he beamed with pride at his newfound cock sucking prowess. He was also allowed to remove the plug from his ass.

The sedative was still in me, and Cissy was worn out, and we retreated to a bedroom for a nap. Cissy put on a silky little nighty and panty. As we laid down, he asked, "Please, may I suck as we fall asleep?"

"Sure baby," I said, and turned on my side. We placed a pillow under his head and his lips locked onto my nipple. He snaked his legs around mine and I could feel he was already getting hard again. He nursed on my nipple as we drifted to sleep.

I awoke to Cissy's lips on my nipple. Without thinking, I rolled to the other side so he could suck the other one. His hard cock humped my leg. My pussy throbbed, and laying on my side, I only had to raise my leg, and his cock slipped in my pussy.

We fucked that way for a moment, and then he laid back and I straddled his cock. He was still wearing his pink top with spaghetti straps, and had not removed his panties, but pulled them aside. Looking down, I said to him, "Are you going to be a good little girl?"

"Yes Mistress," he said. "Can I suck?"

"Later baby," I replied. "I want to come first."

I rocked and rocked on his cock, exploding into a gushing orgasm.

In a moment, I laid to the side. Cissy still had not come, and he was looking at my breasts. I asked, "Why the nursing all the sudden?"

He replied, "I'm obsessed. Lexi told me exactly what she was doing, that she would become maternal, and I'd associate it with my sexuality. I am completely submissive, and feel owned and controlled by her. Plus, I want my own breasts so bad I can taste it. They are enabling me to be feminized, which makes me more beholden to them. I can already tell the hormones are working. I feel so feminine, but I also am horny like a man. I want sex all the time."

I stroked his nipples, and his eyes went back in his head, and he said, "They are so sensitive!"

"Please Mistress, may I come while I suck?"

"Straddle me," I said, pulling a dildo and lube from the nightstand. "I want you to jack off and fuck your sissy pussy. Then you're going to lick your come off my breasts."

He rested the dildo base on my pelvis, and worked in his pussy, and started stroking. I teased and pinched his nipples thru his nighty. In no time, he looked in my eyes as he blew his load on my stomach and breasts.

"Good girl," I said, as he licked up his cum.

Again, we fell asleep, and did not wake until morning.

Lexi and I took our separate cars to work. Fortunately she had a surgical outfit that I could wear. I vaguely missed not getting my morning laxative, but was focused on work, and the day flew by.

I still had none of my own clothes at Lexi and Lonnie's home, so I went by my house and grabbed a few things, then headed over to their house. Cissy had already moved in with me, and now it looked like, in a large way, we'd be moving in with Lexi and Lonnie. Lexi had only a few surgeries a week and she arranged that I would be her assistant exclusively. I was making six figures, and working about fifteen hours a week.

Cissy's first project was building a dungeon in the basement. Another project was a five car garage with a guest apartment above, which would look down on the pool area.

In the ensuing weeks, we spent every night at their home. I slept with Lonnie and Cissy slept with Lexi. Cissy's breasts exploded, and he exuded feminine features.

His body was denuded, and he was given drugs that shrunk his cock and balls.

Lexi dressed him in tiny see-thru thong panties with matching bras, and high heels.

He was always lubed and plugged, and the lube had an aphrodisiacal effect. He minced around the house, constantly aroused, but unable to get hard.

He loved when Lonnie fucked him like a girl.

One evening, Lonnie sat on the couch and Cissy sucked him, and then turned around and straddled Lonnie's cock, plunging it into his "pussy" like a total slut, moaning in relief as the cock filled him. Cissy rocked front and back on Lonnie's cock, and Lexi squeezed lube onto his hand. Cissy stroked his soft cock while rocking on Lonnie's cock. Cissy had an orgasm with a soft cock. He squealed like a girl. Lonnie continued fucking him until he blew his load in Cissy's pussy. Cissy cleaned Lonnie with a towel, and was not allowed to clean himself, as Lonnie's cum trailed down Cissy's legs.

Cissy and I could no longer poop until we took the laxative. On work days, I had to wait until I got home, at which time, I craved it terribly. Once taken, I was incredibly relaxed, and eager for whatever sexuality was in store.

As they had promised, Cissy and I had plenty of sex.

Some nights I slept with Lexi, addressing her as Mistress. She had me suck her nipples as well. It had a strange erotic effect. I would do anything she ordered, I simply couldn't resist.

As we lay in bed, after I'd licked her to orgasm, she said, "We're going on vacation, where you and Cissy will be our slaves openly and in front of many people."

"Yes Mistress," I said.

She put a pillow under my head and turn on her side so I could suckle on her. "Would you also like to address me as Mommy?"

As I suckled, I replied, "Yes Mommy." Then I asked, "Mommy, may I come?"

She replied, "Lets get your hands cuffed."

"Yes Mommy," and my hands were cuffed behind me.

"Now your ankles", she said, as she tied my ankles wide apart.

Then I felt her lubing my anally opening. The lube felt fantastic! First the outside area, and as it loosened, deeper, and then she injected all the lube in my ass.

Next she arranged a dildo, and slid it in. It felt wonderful and I moved my hips, then she slid it all the way in. She secured the dildo so I could fuck it, and crawled up to me and fed me her nipple again. I sucked and sucked, and became more and more entranced as I fucked myself on the dildo.

sissy171
sissy171
537 Followers
12