Sub-Couple Romance Ch. 05 - ADDICTED

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sucked, she said, "Would you like to fucked in your pussy?"

"Oh yes Mommy!"

She called and Lonnie and Cissy appeared. Cissy sucked Lonnie, and he mounted me. His cock entered my pussy, and his body covered me. He kept his weight on his elbows or I couldn't have breathed. The double penetration was devine! I quickly came, and as Lonnie fucked me, I came again. He continued to fuck me, and I felt another orgasm building.

I heard Lexi's soft voice in my ear, "On our vacation, you will be fucked in this way, many times."

"Yes Mommy," I whimpered, while I came again!

The Lonnie exploded in my pussy, grunting and biting my neck.

Cissy licked Lonnie's cock clean, then licked his cum from my pussy.

The Cissy was cuffed, and Lexi and Lonnie left us to sleep in that manner, the dildo still in my ass.

Cissy's cock was tiny and soft in his tiny panties. He lay next to me, and took a nipple in his mouth, and I fell asleep as he nursed on my nipple.

12