Sub Edit Ch. 01: Her Need to Feel Used

Story Info
A late-night visit arranged by email.
2.1k words
4.05
9.3k
5
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda was my first ever sub but I've rarely come across one more submissive. We worked in different departments of a huge company though had the same job of answering emails. As we initially communicated via that medium, I've been able to edit our original correspondence into the telling of this story.

She was 35 when I first saw her at a big meeting one afternoon. From behind, I noticed her long, curly, dirty blonde hair (ideal for pulling hard on) and a big, curvy, poundable arse. It was on this basis I decided to talk to her. From the front she turned out to be quite geeky-looking with glasses and crooked teeth. Though when she smiled broadly she gained a mischievous look of complete filth.

There was certainly some chemistry when we spoke and our brief chat led to a private email exchange. She could write well and the conversation really flowed. Inevitably towards sex.

"...I can be bossy in real life, but in bed I like to be dominated," was the first time she brought up the subject. And in a short time I learnt how she couldn't get pregnant and could orgasm from being fucked in the arse. The latter part really piqued my interest. Particularly as I was married at the time to a woman who had always refused to try anal.

Our emails soon got round to discussing her need to be urgently fucked. She hadn't had a cock in months and asked, suggestively, if I were aware of any that might be available. I said I knew of someone who could provide a service to specialist, discerning clients and that his name was The Intruder She knew this was me, of course, but the role provided me with a level of detachment useful for a married man.

As she lived alone, I asked how she would feel about The Intruder calling in on her late one evening. "I would love it I'm sure," was her immediate response.

"And what if it was a brief anal-only visit?"

"Oh, I would be very receptive to that!" she enthused.

As we were now quite obviously going to fuck, we made a point of restricting our communication entirely to the written word. In order nothing would get back to my wife, I suggested we not meet in person. We did occasionally see each other at a meeting or in a corridor and would always give each other a knowing look but we never planned to meet in public. Restricting our chat to email also prevented us from getting into anything too complicated. Even though my marriage was on the rocks, I didn't want to start a full-blown affair. My wife and I had discussed splitting quite amicably and I didn't want it complicated with any knowledge she could gain of me fucking someone else.

I asked Amanda what she'd be interested in getting from The Intruder, were he to visit. "My first lover, a much older man, would stretch my arsehole regularly. None of my boyfriends since have taken my arse so I'd love to feel that again and not have to use a dildo. More generally I'd like to be manhandled and taken over completely. If the visit ended with me feeling completely used, The Intruder would've done his job!"

She was irresistibly wanton. Following further discussions of her needs, I asked how she felt a visit from The Intruder might unfold. "He would gain entry to my house late at night when I was sleeping. I would wake to find him already on my back. He would tell me I'm a dirty whore who's going to be taught a lesson then shove his cock ungraciously up my arse. He would then grab various parts of me - hips, tits, hair - as he pounded into me in a very thrusting and somewhat violent manner. He would tell me I'm a dirty slut who likes having her arse fucked. After I had come like a train at least twice, he would empty himself into me. Then he would smack my arse, call me a dirty slut and leave."

This was a perfect scenario and one I was determined to make happen for her. I started to consider it for real. She lived just a short drive from my closest friend and, as I went to his for dinner once a month, it wouldn't be at all suspicious for me to pay her a visit on my way home without my wife suspecting a thing. I'd only be there ten minutes.

I began to probe the practicalities. I suggested the initial visit be as urgent as possible. It would simply be to get cum inside her. "That would be a good ice-breaker. He needn't concern himself with my pleasure. Him coming is the main turn-on for me. If I didn't get there, I would just continue after he'd gone."

"The Intruder will apparently be available Thursday evening. Would you like a visit?"

"More than anything."

"Excellent. He will first need your spare key which I will pass on to him. I'm sure you remember the picture frame we made small talk about during our first meeting. At lunchtime tomorrow, leave your key on top of it. I will pass this on to him. Once he has this, The Intruder will contact you directly. He has studied your scenario and will add his own addendums. He is extremely professional, thorough and efficient so be sure to follow his clear instructions."

"To the letter."

"He will send you a form to complete. After which you will receive a message where he will clarify his precise intentions." I next contacted her from a new email address with the form I'd drafted. The form was mainly for me to learn her address and the layout of her house.

Armed with her full details, I sent her a message from the new email address entitled Safeword: Red.

"Hello Amanda. I have received your referral. I see you are interested in the anal-only visit. Your appointment has been booked for the 18th of March at 11pm. This is just to make clear my full intentions and what you must do. Please note that, should you make use of your safeword at any time, I will remove myself immediately and leave. And you may have to wait weeks to book another appointment.

I see that you retire early at 10pm and it says here you are asleep soon afterwards. On the evening in question you must follow this usual routine. But, before you go to bed, you must lubricate your anus. This will make things a lot easier for you later. You will sleep naked and on your front. At 11pm precisely I will use the key you have provided to intrude upon your property.

The hallway, staircase and path to your bedroom must be completely clear so I am able to creep from your front door to your bedroom without disturbing you. I also see from your form that you live in a modern house with plush carpets and no creaky floorboards during the route I will take. This will assist immeasurably in the silent journey from your front door to where you'll be sleeping. I will be wearing shoes made for the stealthiest of creeping.

Once I reach your bedroom, the violation will begin. At approximately 11:05 I will push my full erection between your buttocks. It is the hopeful intention you will not awake until this moment; to the feeling of being anally penetrated by my thick eight-inch phallus.

There will be loud name-calling throughout. The terms I use are designed to be degrading and offensive. Something many clients enjoy. As you have ticked the top tier of name-calling on your form, there will be no limits to the severity of this verbal abuse.

You do not need to do anything but remain in position and take cock. You are not permitted to provide yourself with any additional stimulation as this may delay the chief purpose of the visit (which is purely to inseminate you). My penis will continue to ram into your rectum for a good few minutes until you feel my cock reach a ferocious speed of deep penetration. You will also experience an increase in intensity to the name-calling. At approximately 11:10, I will ensure my penis is as deep as it can get as I ejaculate hard up your arse. You will feel a generous amount of hot semen shooting into your bowels. With the violation complete, I will remove my cock and vacate the premises as quickly as possible.

As you will no doubt be aware, there will be nothing in the way of conversation during this visit. Any feedback or future requests should be directed to me at this email address."

I switched back to writing from my original email: "I hope he has made his instructions and intentions clear, Amanda."

"The Intruder sounds like he knows exactly what he's doing. His detail is extremely reassuring. That he will be so thorough is obviously the thing that pre-excites the most."

"How do you feel about the name-calling?"

"I'm sure that whatever The Intruder deems appropriate will be exactly what I need to hear. I obviously deserve it."

The email correspondence continued from both myself and "The Intruder"; partly answering questions but mainly adding to the build-up of the planned appointment. And for three days prior to the big day, I abstained from coming.

The evening came and I visited my friend as usual. I managed to not appear too distracted and hid my almost constant erection. At 10:45 I left his house to make the detour via Amanda's. I spent the whole journey relishing what was to come. The last bodily contact I'd had with Amanda was when we'd shaken hands five minutes after meeting. Now, just ten days later, the next physical contact we'd have would be my cock meeting her anus.

At 11pm I let myself in her front door. I closed it silently and the streetlights gave enough vision for me to creep slowly up the stairs. Her bedroom door was open and I could tell by her breathing that she was fast asleep. As instructed, she was lying on her front. I slowly lifted the duvet away until it fell to the floor. She remained in a deep sleep. The streetlights shone across her naked body and the sight of her big bare arse made me very erect.

To help with speed and urgency, I didn't undress. I simply pulled my trousers and boxer shorts down to my ankles without even removing my shoes. I crept onto the bed and positioned myself over her without our bodies touching. Still she didn't stir. I then pushed my cock between her arse cheeks. It was then she jumped awake. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" she gasped as she tried to tense her buttocks. But the liberal amount of lube meant my cock was already invading her anus.

She howled until my cock was all the way in. Once I was balls-deep, I lay flat down on her back so I could whisper in her ear. "Can you feel my balls against your arse, Amanda? You're a dirty slut and I'm going to shoot cum in there."

"Oh, please..." she moaned. "Fuck, it's big..."

It was months since I'd been this hard. I started to fuck her and it was very tight. It was true she came from anal and I could hardly believe the shockwaves of orgasm I felt pass through her body after just a minute of relentless arse-fucking. She was loud but took it like a champ. Every time she screamed out her orgasm, I pushed her face down hard into the pillow. "You dirty fucking bitch!" I yelled as I continued to fuck her. "You love having your arse fucked don't you?" She didn't answer but just whined, moaned, grimaced and wept her way through my deep fucking.

It was extremely intense. After a few minutes she started begging me to cum. I couldn't take it any longer and held her down with my full weight. I started to really pound her hard and my heavy balls were swinging and slapping against her soft cheeks. I dished out the final load of abuse. "You filthy fucking whore! You dirty fuckpig!" I got in really deep as I came noisily and aggressively; my cock forcing jets of hot cum deep into her insides.

It was so satisfying to have finally unloaded in her. I slowly withdrew my cock and stood up. I pulled up my boxer-shorts and trousers while watching her laying there, still shaking. "You dirty bitch." I said as I left her bedroom. "You filthy whore!" I shouted as I hurried down the stairs. "You dirty cunt!" I yelled before opening her front door and slamming it hard.

I jumped in my car and screeched off into the night.