Conditioning Niki

Story Info
John's pleasure device conditions Niki into slavery.
7.7k words
4.46
59.8k
111
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qxvw198
qxvw198
49 Followers

Conditioning Niki

John quietly works his way behind the bleachers until he can partially see up Niki's skirt. That isn't exactly why he is here, but it is a nice bonus. John pauses a moment to enjoy the view.

Niki (Nichole to their professors) is a cheerleader, with all of the physical attributes that implies. Her 5' 1", 98 lb body always puts her at the top of whatever pyramid the cheerleaders are doing. Despite her size, she is never mistaken for a young girl. Her narrow waist, flat stomach, generous hips, and "C" cup breasts give her a lovely hourglass figure. Red hair and blue eyes finish out a devastatingly desirable package.

John and Niki are both juniors at a moderate size University. He has desired Niki ever since they shared Psych 101 as freshmen. Unfortunately, John's low social status means that Niki has never really even noticed him.

John's appearance is very bland and unremarkable. His most distinguishing feature is paleness from too many hours spent in physics laboratories. He has put all that lab time to good use, however. Today, he is finally ready to begin conditioning Niki to be his lover and slave.

Once John manages to drag his eyes away from Niki's thighs, he attaches his invention to the bleachers directly under her. His invention is the size and shape of an old cell phone. It also has the same sort of numeric keypad as an old cell phone. Its purpose is simple. It directly stimulates the brain's pleasure center. It has settings for 1 to 10. Level 1 is mildly pleasant. Level 4 is similar to eating food that you are craving. Level 7 is similar to an orgasm from really great sex. Level 10 is the maximum and most people go their entire lives without feeling pleasure that intense. The device can be set for continuous stimulation with the # button or pulsed with a push of the * button. It can operate both modes at once, allowing a higher or lower level pulse to be given during continuous stimulation.

Right now, John is "tuning" the device to Niki's brain. This involves leaving it within 8 feet of her alone for 10 minutes. The device's range is 8 feet. Once the device is tuned, it will affect only Niki's brain.

Niki is taking a break during Sunday afternoon cheerleading practice. The rest of the cheerleaders are trying to learn a new formation. Niki won't be added to the top until the rest of the cheerleaders have their new positions learned. This gives John and his device the 10 minutes they need.

John and Niki share 2 classes this semester. Niki is a business major. John is a physics major. He is taking some business classes, however, mainly to be near Niki.

On Monday, he arrives early to their first shared class. He sits one row in front of and one row to the left of Niki's usual seat. This puts his seat is about 6 feet from hers.

John always brings his laptop to class. He has modified the built in camera. He can now change its direction enough to show Niki's seat in a small screen window. This allows him to observe her without turning around.

Just before class starts, Niki hurries in and heads to her usual spot, between two of her Sorority sisters. She glances at John briefly while walking past him. He uses his device to give her a level 3 pulse of pleasure. She jerks to a stop briefly before proceeding to her seat. John sets the device on level 2 continuous for the rest of class. She glances at him once during class while passing some papers and John gives her another level 3 pulse.

He begins sitting just in front of and to the left of Niki during both of their shared classes. Niki receives a level 2 continuous stimulation throughout class with a level 3 pulse every time she looks at John. By Wednesday, she is glancing at him more and more often. She has a puzzled smile each time.

On Thursday, during their first class, he sits one seat farther to the left. He is now one row in front of and two rows to the left of Niki's usual seat. This puts her seat out of his device's range. Niki enters the class room and then pauses just before sitting in her seat. She looks around for John. He fakes a yawn and stretches his arms out and backwards as far as they can go. This puts his right hand, with the device, close enough to give Niki a level 3 pulse. Once John sits back up straight, Niki is out of range. She does not receive the level 2 continuous stimulation during class and she misses it. She spends the class period looking uncomfortable and fidgeting.

During their second shared class, John again sits one row in front of and two rows to the left of Niki's usual seat. Niki stops right before sitting down in her usual seat and again looks for John. He repeats his fake yawn and stretch to give her a level 3 pulse. After receiving the pulse, Niki moves one row to the left and sits diagonally behind John.

Niki's sorority sisters are surprised by her seat change and ask her why she moved. She replies with an offhand "I just felt like it".

Niki's move puts her back in range of John's device. She receives a level 2 continuous stimulation throughout class with a level 3 pulse every time she looks at John. She spends most of the class staring at the back of his head with a dreamy expression.

During their two Friday classes, John sits in two completely different places. Each time Niki moves to sit one row behind and to the right of John. Niki's sorority sisters don't move with her. This upsets Niki, but not enough to skip the level 2 continuous stimulation.

On Saturday evening, everyone attends the football game. Niki is there early. She wants time to chat with some of her Sorority sisters before the game starts. Just before she has to go down to the field with the rest of the cheerleaders, John stops by her group.

"Niki?"

She glances over her shoulder at John and automatically says "Hi". She starts to turn back to her friends and then does a double-take. John gives her a level 4 pulse. Niki's eyes go wide in surprise and she unconsciously steps towards John. He turns the pulse into continuous level 4 stimulation. Her Sorority sisters step back to express their distaste for associating with someone like John.

"Niki, I'm glad to see you. I misplaced my notes about the reading assignment for Accounting. May I have a copy of your notes?" John spent all day rehearsing this conversation. He can say his lines without much concentration. This is good because most of his mental effort is being spent on keeping his eyes from straying down to Niki's chest in her cheerleading uniform.

Niki is somewhat dazed by the constant level 4 stimulation. "Ummm, sure, I guess."

"Great. I want to have it read by Monday. Speaking of Monday, have you learned all of those organizational charts for Business Management? Monday's test is worth a big part of our grades for the semester."

"I know. I can't believe that we actually have to draw them out for the test. I am so not a visual learner."

"I am not really a visual learner either, but I did find a good way to memorize them all. Since you are being so nice about letting me copy your notes, how about I show you my trick for leaning all of those organizational charts? I can meet you in the Library by the copy machines tomorrow after your cheerleading practice. Will you do that?"

The level 4 pleasure makes Niki feel very agreeable. "Yeah, sure."

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow in the library after practice. Oh, look out." John touches her arm to shift her out of the way of some people passing by. Niki realizes that John did it as an excuse to touch her. Before she can call him on it however, John turns his device up to level 5. She closes her eyes and shudders in response. She doesn't realize that he has gone until he and his device go out of range. She reluctantly heads down to the field to begin cheering for the game.

For John, the hours seem to crawl by until Sunday afternoon. He arrives at cheerleading practice shortly after it starts and sits up in the bleachers. He pretends to read a book, rather than openly gawk at the cheerleaders. No one is fooled. Niki sees John arrive. She keeps looking at him and expecting to feel something. She starts to think that something is wrong but can't really define what it is. She gets distracted by trying to catch his attention and gets dirtier than usual from falling. By the end of practice, she is very worried that something is wrong.

After practice, the coach lectures Niki about staying focused. When the lecture is finished, Niki looks around for John. He is already gone. She grabs her stuff and runs straight to the Library. She finds John at a table by the copy machines. She feels a huge wash of relief when she gets in range of his device. Niki sits down across from him and spends a moment just enjoying the level 2 pleasure. She is panting and sweaty and streaked with dirt, but still stunningly beautiful.

John concentrates on looking at her eyes. He finds it very hard to keep his gaze from drifting downward. "Thanks for coming."

Niki pulls her mind out of the clouds and back to school work. Then she gasps, "I forgot to get my notes for Accounting."

"That is OK. I actually found my notes and already finished the reading."

She is surprised by her feeling of disappointment. "Then, why'd you come?" She frowns slightly. "Oh, I'm sorry. That sounded bad. I mean, if you don't need my notes then you don't really need to meet me here, do you?"

"Of course I need to meet you here. I promised to help you study for tomorrow's Business Management test."

In all of her worrying and rushing around, Niki had forgotten that part. "What? Umm, yeah that's right."

"Your voice sounds dry. You must be hot and thirsty after practice." John hands her a couple of dollars. "Go down to the Student Union and get something for each of us from the pop machine"

"But, we can't have drinks in the library."

"Get yourself a drink and get me a Dr. Pepper. Then meet me outside behind the library and we will sit under a tree to have our drinks and study." John gives her a level 5 pulse. Niki's eyes close and she melts into her chair. This gives John time to pick up both of their backpacks and head for the door.

Niki remains seated until John and his device go out of range. Then she jumps up and runs after him. John has turned off the continuous stimulation so Niki feels nothing when she gets close to him. She briefly touches his arm. "Wait..."

John glances back and frowns slightly. "Niki, please do what I told you to do. Go get our drinks and meet me outside."

"But...."

John puts a hand on her shoulder and turns her towards the Student Union. He gives her a gentle push and a level 5 pulse. "Niki, go." The pleasure distracts her long enough for John to get outside. She almost starts after him again but then goes quickly to get their drinks.

Niki easily finds John again. Sitting under a tree behind the library is still "in public" but it is more secluded and intimate than a table inside the library. Niki is uncomfortable with this change in location but can't think of a way to politely retrieve her backpack and leave.

When she gets close, John stands up. He smiles at her just as she gets in range of his device. She sees his smile and feels the level 2 continuous stimulation at the same time. She pauses for a moment and then smiles back at him. She steps closer. "Here is your Dr. Pepper." She hands it to him. After he takes it, she says "and your change."

Rather than take the change, he sets his drink down. He brushes the hair out of Niki's face and gives her a level 5 pulse. "You did a good job. I am glad that you got our drinks so quickly and brought them here just like I wanted." The pleasure fades back to a 3 when he pulls his hand away. John gives her a level 4 pulse as he touches her hand to take the change.

John gestures towards a spot on the ground next to their back packs. "Sit here Niki." He gives her a level 5 pulse when she obeys.

John jumps right into helping Niki through the material. Focusing on studying helps keep his mind and his eyes off of Niki's body.

John makes a point of giving Niki direct instructions about small things. He gives her a level 5 pulse each time she obeys.

"Hold my book for me."

"Turn to page 85 and set the book here."

"Here Niki, use my pen."

None of these orders are enough to be really rude, but Niki would be getting annoyed if she wasn't distracted by the pleasure. She is also distracted by trying to sit demurely in her sweaty cheerleading uniform.

"Look closely at this diagram."

"Move that book over there."

Once Niki seems to be obeying without much resistance, John moves to the next phase. He sets a notebook on ground. "Try to draw out these diagrams." John holds the notebook in place so that Niki has to kneel and bend forward to draw. John feels very tempted to stare at her ass, but remembers that controlling himself now means a big payoff later.

"You are doing well Niki. You have got almost all of the diagrams memorized."

"I just can't seem to get that last one." She is kneeling over the notebook trying to keep her rear end down enough to keep her ass covered.

"I have an idea. Hold still and let me help you draw it." John moves to her right side and places his left knee between her feet. Then he leans over so that his left shoulder is just above her right shoulder. This puts the left half of his body directly above the right half of her body.

"If you feel your hand move through it correctly then you will learn it better." He takes her right hand in his right hand and pulls her hand towards the notebook. As she leans forward, her rear end lifts and brushes against his left hip. She starts to sit back up but that moves her right shoulder up against his chest.

He tugs her hand. "Focus on our hands." She ends up barely touching both his hip and his shoulder while he holds her hand and moves it through drawing the problem diagram.

John is holding the device in his left hand. He gradually increases the level of stimulation as he moves her hand across the paper.

When the diagram is finished, John lets go of her hand. The device is up to level 6. He puts his right hand on her right upper arm and his left hand against her left upper arm. He gives her shoulders a brief hug and pulls her back against his chest a bit more. He leans close and whispers into her ear. "Very good Niki. You did it just the way I told you to." He gives her a level 7 pulse. "Good girl. You followed my instructions exactly." She unconsciously digs her fingers into the grass and arches her back against him while her eyes roll up into her head. After about 5 seconds of bliss, he lets go of her and stands up. The pleasure drops down to level 2.

She barely suppresses a whimper and squeezes her thighs together. He quickly stuffs his books into his backpack as she drops her chin to her chest and gasps for breath. He slings his backpack onto one shoulder and turns back to her. She is looking dazedly at the diagram her hand just drew. He gently puts a hand into her hair and pulls her head back until her face is tilted up. She is still too dazed to protest or resist.

She finds herself kneeling at his feet with his hand holding her hair. She is looking almost straight up at his face. Before she has time to really think about her position and feel awkward, he starts increasing the pleasure level again.

"You have done well, my Padawan learner." He smiles at her and turns the device up to level 5.

"You did everything I asked you to do." John turns his device up to level 6. Niki doesn't resist as he tips her head all of the way back. Her glassy eyes stare into the sky and her mouth hangs open. John shifts his hand to the back of her neck.

"If we keep studying together like this, I can teach you to do all sorts of stuff." John turns his device up to level 7. Her body starts to quiver like a vibrating harp string. He pulls her head backward far enough that she would fall if he wasn't holding her up by the back of her neck.

"You want to keep studying with me like this." John turns his device up to level 8. Niki is limp with her arms dangling and her eyes rolled up. Some drool forms at the corner of her mouth. He lowers her gently to the ground. She is lying on her back with her knees bent all of the way and her feet folded under her. Her rear end is on her heels and her shoulders are on the ground behind her feet. This tilts her pelvis up and pulls her cheerleading uniform skirt way up on her thighs.

With his device still at level 8, John leans close to Niki's ear. "You know that I am the smartest person in our classes. You need me to tell you what to do so that you can succeed." Niki's conscious mind is too distracted to hear his words, but her subconscious soaks them up.

He slips his hand out from behind her neck and gradually lowers the pleasure level. Her position stretches her top tightly across her breasts and exposes all of her flat stomach. Her deep breathing makes her chest heave. Her hands are twitching at her sides, which helps pull her skirt up a bit more.

When the pleasure gets down to level 4, she starts to reconnect with the world. When her eyes roll down enough to actually look at him, John says "Niki". She blinks and focuses on his face. "You are shivering. That sweaty uniform is probably giving you a chill. Here." He drapes his jacket across her. It reaches from the tops of her shoulders to her knees. Since her feet are folded up under her, it covers everything below her neck.

"Now my young Padawan;" He gives her a joking smile. "I have to run or I will be late for a date. Bring the jacket to me tomorrow before our first class." He brushes his hand across her forehead to get the stray hairs out of her face and gives her a jolt of level 6. He takes advantage of her distraction to hurry off at a rapid walk.

John's date is with a very cold shower.

After almost a minute, Niki recovers enough to glance around. John is already gone. She suddenly thinks about her position and pushes up onto her elbows to look at herself. Her skirt is not quite covering her crotch and her top is pulled up enough to reveal the bottom of her sports bra. However, all of this is covered by his jacket. She glances around to see if anyone is watching. She is facing away from campus and the large tree right behind her would have mostly blocked anyone's view.

'What just happened? That was the strangest study date ever.' She sits up and adjusts her uniform. 'He is kind of demanding, but not really rude or demeaning like some guys. I sure did like doing what he asked.'

'He never stared at me, even with my uniform on. He just helped me study. Drawing with my hand was awkward, but...'

She picks up her pen and flips to a blank page in her note book. She effortlessly sketches out all of the diagrams including the last and most difficult one. 'Wow, I got them all. That last one is, like, burned into my brain.'

She doesn't realize that the pleasure from John's device has burned other things into her brain as well. Her subconscious is already beginning to associate Obeying John and John's Touch with Pleasure. Her subconscious wants more of this pleasure and will push her towards getting it.

She sets the pen down and pulls his jacket onto her shoulders. 'He didn't try to touch me when he was helping me draw. I kept fidgeting and brushing against him. He kind of hugged me afterwards but it felt REALLY good. I sure didn't discourage him.'

She pauses to think and remember what happened next.

'My God, what was I doing? I was kneeling there just staring up at his face. I must have looked retarded or drugged or something. I don't think I have ever felt that good. I hope I didn't drool or anything.' She wipes her hand across her mouth. 'Crap, I did drool.'

'I guess I started to fall backwards because then he had to catch me. I must have looked like a slut lying back like that with my skirt hiked up. And all he did was look at my face and talk about teaching me stuff.'

qxvw198
qxvw198
49 Followers