Sub Kenzie Pt. 01: Becoming His

Story Info
Kenzie explores her sexuality & starts a new life chapter.
2k words
4.42
4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit.." Kenzie says, softly to herself. Knelt down at the foot of a mans' bed, spit hanging off her chin, and a freshly sprayed load of thick, white cum roped across her face. She had met him 20 minutes ago, and after a sloppy 8 minute blowjob, had earned her first load "On Task" as a Sub. At first, it was scary, exhilarating, anxiety-ridden... by the end, she was excited, wet, and admittedly smiling as she wiped herself clean with a towel. As Kenzie cleans herself up in the mans' bathroom, let's go back to the day before and see how she got here - how she started this new chapter of her life.

(Yesterday)

Kenzie stands at 5'1", a white girl with fairly tanned skin, blonde hair (dyed, a natural brunette) down a few inches past her shoulders, with pretty brown eyes. She's very petite - a spinner, some would say - and flexible, with perky 30A cup tits on top. Her nipples, pink in color, quite small and her left nipple is pierced. Her stomach is flat, she's so petite her ribs show at certain angles or when she stretches. On bottom, she has toned strong legs, and a bubbly round butt that's not huge, but quite big and shapely for a girl her size - definitely her "attention grabbing" feature.

Now, Kenzie was not a prude or a 'never nude' by any means. An 18 year old, a freshman in college now one month into her first semester, she had had a few boyfriends in highschool, and growing up in Florida was quite comfortable in little clothing. Her staple is bikinis - namely the thong-bottom type, showing off her best 'asset'. She wasn't a 'full-blown-slut' per-se, but she had some sexual history and some kinks that would make some women blush. Something she turned to internet chat-rooms to discuss, as she found so few options to discuss them in real life.

So she chatted around online, while balancing school, college boys, life. One Friday night however, it was rainy and she didn't particularly feel like heading out to bars or frat parties - so she stayed in. The girl who was supposed to share a dorm room with her, transferred the second week of college and so she had the whole dorm room to herself. It would turn out to be, quite a significant night for her. While chatting, she started messaging with this older guy. Rather handsome, bearded, in his 30s and close to a foot taller than her, standing at 5'11". As they talked and talked, she grew to liking him... and grew to getting wet as well. There was something about the way he talked to her - dominating, controlling, assertive, but not overdoing it. He knew how to push her buttons. He got Kenzie to open up... and guessed correctly that Kenzie had a submissive side to her. That's what started their discussion about having a little relationship - a Dom-Sub relationship between Kenzie and man named Adam.

Over this time, 2 hours flew by... and 2 hours in, Kenzie was naked in her bed, by her new Dom's instructions, playing with her tight dripping wet pussy in between typing as he instructed her, as he 'taught her her place' as he put it. In her head, she had mixed feelings about it. She knew she was more than this... more than just a sexual object. But the submissive, sexual side in her... rather liked it. The things he said, the way he talked to her, at her, about her - a part of her was buying in. 'Am I really just a sex object?' she thought... but while she had some doubts, she continued the conversation. She continued through, as they agreed upon rules, roles, boundaries, 'responsibilities'. He offered her what she wanted most - something new, something kinky and fun, something where she felt wanted. And he fed her submissive kink, saying how he 'owned her now'. She set up a new, private email, as instructed strictly for their communications - and 'Tasks' as her new Dom called it.

Kenzie blushed, as Adam put a pause on the 'future talk' of their new relationship. Instead, he instructed Kenzie to 'open her blinds, and grab her favorite sex-toy' - something Kenzie discussed with Adam in the prior few hours, what toys she has. Voyeur and Exhibitionism were kinks they shared, and something Adam insisted Kenzie get more used to... her heart raced as she opened her blinds, and grabbed a toy. Going conservative today, picking the pink 7" dildo that's about 2-3" in diameter.

"Get on your bed, sit back legs spread. With one hand, practice giving head on that dildo. With the other, rub your pussy darling" Adam instructed. Over time, Adam had her sucking, slobbering on, and deepthroating this toy. He had her rubbing, and fingering herself, she was so horny and wet she completely forgot her blinds were open and lights were on. Her dorm window faces another dorm building, but thankfully with most kids out partying, it seems no one was there for the free show. Adam had her keep going, and going, until she came hard in her bed, leaving a wet spot below her pussy on the sheets. "Be a good girl, and send master 3 pictures - a selfie from above in your bed as you are right now, and then stand infront of a mirror for a full frontal, and a backside selfie. Send me those 3 pics, and you'll get your rules, and tasks, tomorrow morning." Adam said, simple and concise, clear instructions. Still recovering, Kenzie followed orders. She felt sexy, wanted, she... a little to her surprise, loved the idea of being 'owned'.

Her mind raced, as she took the nudes, thinking about what they had agreed to. Doing tasks online... doing tasks in real life.. meeting up with her Dom in the future. He told her once she began, he was going to make her a slut, and a good one - and Kenzie was starting to like the idea a little. She went to bed satisfied, anxious about tomorrow.

Saturday morning started out exciting, Kenzie eagerly opening her new secret email. Her eyes lit up, seeing a 'rules and responsibilities' and a 'tasks for week 1' email. She read through the rules first, reviewing what they had agreed upon:

1) No bras Friday through Sunday

2) thank every man for his cum

3) blinds remain open 24/7, no matter what

4) proof pics or videos required for all tasks completed

5) one picture per-day required for Adam

That was all, for now, but she knew as their relationship grew there was more to come. Next, was the tasks list. Week 1 she figured... shouldn't be too crazy. But her eyes lit up as she read through:

1) 'accidentally' send a booty pic to 5 guys in your phone

2) tan topless in the park

3) make a good impression on your RA - 'accidentally' drop your towel infront of him after a shower

4) I'm setting you up with 1 blowjob appointment with a friend of mine, be good for him - this'll be a good test to see how committed you are

5) Optional: Put that oral fixation of yours to work, give head to 3 guys this week

'Holy shit this is intense' Kenzie thought... but then why was her mouth watering? Why was she wet? Her nipples hard in excitement? She paused, some doubt creeping in... but her final decision, was to take a booty selfie in just the little black thong she slept in, and send it to Adam to say "I accept my tasks... how do I choose what 5 guys to send this to?" From there, she was off to shower and get ready for her Saturday.

After her shower, too scared admittedly to try and knock on her RA's door in just a towel, she opened up her email. Reading her reply from Adam, her heart skipped a beat.

"Good question, let me think on it. In the meantime, here are your appointment details with my friend Jason:...". Kenzie's jaw dropped a little, as she realized the appointment was for this afternoon. In 4 hours, she was going to be expected to meet this man at his hotel room, to give him the 'best blowjob of his life', and leave - just like that....

Now that we're all caught up, Kenzie is in the elevator post 'appointment'.. her mind racing, but still so excited and wet beneath the black yoga pants she has on. As she reaches the first floor, her phone dings with a text from Adam.

"Good job my slut, Jason is still raving about your skills - and what a little hottie you are. I hope you had fun". Attached to the message, are the 2 pics and the 20 second video Kenzie let Jason take as the proof for Adam. Picture 1, a nude mirror selfie of Kenzie and Jason side by side, fully naked, smiling. Picture 2, the aftermath, a picture of Kenzie kneeling and smiling with a face plastered in cum. And the video, a 20 second show of Kenzie looking right into the camera as her pretty little head bobs and she audibly slurps away.

'I hope you had fun'... 'ya know what, I did' Kenzie thinks. In a daze, day-dreaming as she starts walking home in the outfit she wore over to the appointment: A pink thong underneath black yoga pants, white socks and sneakers, and following the no bra rule (sports-bras excluded to exercise), she had on just a cute knit white top her piercing faintly visible through the top. She thinks on how she ubered over, texting Adam and Jason nervously. She thought about how cute he was when she got there, how polite he was.

Towering over her at 6'2", built and muscular but a bit of a dad-bod, the first few minutes helped ease her anxiousness as they just chatted. That's when Jason told her the proof needed, both of them stripping for each other so they could take proof picture #1. Kenzie's mind, vividly replaying the mental image of his very thick 6.5" white cock - already hard - flopping out of his boxers as he stripped infront of her. Kenzie again, finding herself getting excited, as she thinks about how he led her by the hand back to the bedroom, sat at the edge of the bed, and guided her to kneel between his feet.

How it felt so, natural, to just not wait or hold back, but to just open up once on her knees and take this mans' cock in her mouth. Sure she had an oral fetish, but to just eagerly take a strangers' cock into her mouth like that? What was she thinking... but those doubtful thoughts disappeared as she started bobbing. As she tasted him, as she heard him groan and call her a good girl. She didn't even flinch when he took control for the first time, making her deepthroat him - something she can proudly say, she did, to the base. Not flinching, as he pulled his phone up and recorded "proof number 2", even holding eye contact with the camera.

Time seemed to fly, disappear, as she got sloppy and messy with it like she would have for her ex - yet, this was not a guy she was dating, or a guy she cared for. This was a guy she was blowing, just because Adam said to. And for some reason, that turned her on. Kenzie bites her lip as she hops on the bus back to campus, thinking about how it felt when his first rope of cum fired onto her face. 4 thick ropes, followed by various blobs and drops, all over her face. The way Jason smiled at her, when Kenzie said 'thank you sir' with one eye open, as he milked out every yummy drop of cum.

"Honestly sir, I loved it" Kenzie texts back as she gets off the bus. She did. She knew how, taboo and bad it was, but she couldn't get past it. She enjoyed sucking that guy off. She enjoyed taking orders, doing what she was told. Kenzie enjoyed being owned, and as she changed into a bikini to go tan at the park and check another task off her list, she smiled knowing that this was something she was going to pursue and enjoy.