Sub Rosa Ch. 02

Story Info
Man receives a girly gift form his bully.
5.9k words
3.95
10.8k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3.

Needless to say my night was -- again -- troubled. I removed and cleaned the vibrator before I went to bed, but the cage remained in its place. I woke up numerous times during the night to painful erection attempts.

After my second night with little sleep, I was in ruins. I got out of the bed and left my bedroom. There was no sign of Mael yet. I did my business in the bathroom, first time peeing through my chastity cage. It was less messy than I expected, I used a wet wash towel to clean myself, and left a mental note to add a pack of towels to my bag when I leave for work.

I had breakfast, got dressed up and was ready to leave the flat. While checking if I had everything on me I realised that I had given my keys to Mael and he had not returned yet. It wasn't a catastrophe I could work from home.

I took out my laptop and turned it on. As it came on I saw that the battery was about to run dry. I checked my bag, but there was no charger, I must have left it in the office.

I felt anxiety raising in me. I could not call sick, the task I was working on was urgent. I had to work.

I had to leave the flat.

I was late, I did not have time to wait any more or contemplate on what else I could do. I dropped the laptop in my bag. I threw the bag over my shoulder and went to the front door.

I stepped out to the corridor and looked back to my home. It was a sunny morning, one wall was bright with sunshine. The flat, my home looked spacious and homely.

I shut the door, locking myself out and left for work.

I tried to bury myself in work. It was hard, my thoughts kept returning to three things: my old bully sleeping in my home, me locked out of my home, and me locked in my chastity cage. I was scared, and horny.

I fantasized about going home in the afternoon and Mael refusing to let me in. I would end up on the street, doing whatever it takes to survive. In my mind it meant sucking cocks, offering my ass to strangers. My cock hurt but I kept fantasizing. I imagined Mael going through my possessions, finding the keys to the cage. I would never get an erection again unless I agreed to be his willing plaything.

I had to snap out of it!

I couldn't.

I managed to do very little work, but I made it through the day. I entered the code to the building and took the elevator up. A minute later I knocked on my door.

There was no response.

I knocked again without any success. I took out my phone and called Mael. He did not pick it up. I felt a lump in my throat, and I was on the verge of hyperventilating. I knew it, I knew it!

My vision was blurry. I sat down with my back to my door.I was close to tears. I tried to call Mael again. No answer. I had to spend my evening sitting in the corridor waiting for my flat mate.

I took out my laptop, and tried to work. A few people passed by to the other apartments. When they saw me sitting on floor they quickly looked away.

I started to feel cold. With the cold came the urge for pee. I tried to hold it, but as time passed my bladder became painfully full. I had to piss.

Asking one of the neighbours to let me in for pee was out of the question. I did not know them, and I had no confidence to ask. I closed my laptop, picked up up my stuff and went out. It was already dusk, I headed to the public footpath next to the river, I knew I could find bushes there to provide cover. Unfortunately the weather was nice and there was constant traffic on the path. People were out some going home from work, some for an evening walk, couples enjoying a romantic walk.

I slowly walked down the path, the sound of the river did not help my predicament. I felt more uncomfortable by each step I took. In my desperation I even considered to piss my pants. I managed to hold myself and slowly it became darker, the number of walkers thinning.

I had a chance finally. I was halfway down a straight stretch of path and could not see anybody. I went to the closest tree, undid my pants and I tried to get a hold of my cock.

I had been aware of my chastity cage all evening, but my brain simply ignored the fact that I had to squat to pee. There was no time for hesitation, I was about to burst. I dropped my bag, pulled my pants and underwear to my ankles and squatted. Only to realize that my pants were in the way right below my caged cock.

I pulled my pants forward and almost fell on my face. I regained my balance. There was no way to tell if I had enough space to piss without wetting my clothes. It was too dark, my position too awkward, and I simply had to go.

And I did. I let out a moan as I pissed into the undergrowth. It was a wonderful, joyous piss which went on and on. And on...

I wanted to stop but I could not, I pissed for what seemed to be hours. When the flow finally stopped my legs were shaking. I stood up and just at that exact moment I heard noises behind me.

I turned and saw to silhouettes running towards me. I panicked and reached down to grab my pants. Doing so I lost my balance and fell on the footpath with my legs up, and my pale ass mooning at the runners. I tried to get up but they were right next to me. They passed by, two women on their evening run. I did not dare to look at then.

"Asshole!" One of them shouted.

I lay motionless until I was on my own again. I stood, pulled up my pants and felt my t-shirt sticking to my body, wet and cold. I looked around. My piss had found its way to the footpath and I had fallen right into the puddle. My t-shirt was soaked, and the smell of my own pee invaded my nostrils.

At this point I was over with self pity. I simply accepted this new turn of events. I accepted that I have to walk home in piss-drenched clothes, reeking piss, and waiting for my flatmate to let me in to my own home.

This time I heard the noise of TV from inside. I smashed my fist against the door. Twice, three times. The door opened and I saw the surprised face on Mael.

"What the hell..." He started then made a face. "You stink of piss! You pissed yourself?"

"Let me in." I told him and pushed past by him. He quickly moved out of my way to avoid contact with my soiled clothes.

"What happened?"

"I could not come in! I waited and then I had to pee, and I slipped and now I'm covered in piss! Satisfied?"

He looked at me with open mouth. Clearly he did not expect an outburst from me. His shock did not last, and he burst out laughing.

"All right mate. Wow, for a second I thought you get off on this. Getting pissed on you know, like in those..."

"I know! And it's not my fetish. I am not a pervert."

I dropped my bag removed my shoes and went straight to the bathroom. I opened the shower and stepped under the water with my clothes on. I got them off after they were soaked and cleaned myself. When my hands touched the chastity cage my words echoed in my head.

"I am not a pervert." I repeated the words aloud, but this time they sounded like a lie.

4.

Clean and dry, with my filthy clothes in the washing machine, I set out to make a late supper. The kitchen was a mess, Mael had tried to cook something. I was not sure if he had succeeded but he had managed to generate a pile of dirty plates, and cutlery.

I cleaned the oven, and washed the dirty pile. I was in the middle of washing up when Mael came to the kitchen opened the fridge and took out a bottle of beer.

"Do you want one Gabe?" He asked offering the bottle for me.

First I wanted to yell at him. He saw I was cleaning up his mess and instead of helping me he wanted to drink with me? However he was offering a beer to me. I did not like beer, but this was the first time I received something from him. I closed the tap and accepted the bottle.

"Thanks."

"Come." He said. "We can talk in the room."

He sat on the sofa. He wore a white t-shirt, grey sweater pants and white socks. He put his feet onto the coffee table.

I sat down in a small armchair. I had full view of the soles of his socks. They were grey with dirt, and the fabric was so worn it was almost see through at places. Something stirred in me. I took a long sip from my beer. Was it the smell of his dirty feet I smelled or was it only my imagination? It didn't matter, I secret part of me wanted to sit there all night watching Mael's soles.

"Let's talk." He said, and switched the TV on mute. I nodded. I had nothing to say.

"This is how it's going to work. I see that you like this place clean and tidy. That's good I like that too, but I myself can be messy." He looked at the wine stain on the carpet. "This is what I am, and I won't change, you have to accept it."

I nodded. I tried to focus on his face but I kept looking at those dirty socks. I was hopelessly lost. When I came home... No, when he let me come home I was furious. I remembered banging at the door. Now I sat meekly in my armchair listening in silence to Mael telling how we going to live in my flat.

I took another sip of beer, just to do something.

"That beer was not a gift by the way. I'm paying for the room, you are paying for the beer."

"You had my sandwich yesterday." I was surprised of my own bravery bringing this up. Maybe it was the beer talking.

"Yes, do you want me to pay for it?"

"What... no, that's fine."

In my mind I slowly sunk into a special place. I felt submissiveness taking over me. "Mael, please tell me what you want me to do.", I begged in my thought.

"You know your way around in the kitchen way better than I. It only makes sense that cooking will be your responsibility. That washing machine of yours, I tried to use it. No way I try it again. I'll leave my clothes for you and you can take care of them."

I was going to wash those socks. I felt my throat going dry, I quickly sipped some beer.

"Are you fag?!" He asked. I trembled, what kind of question was that?

"No!"

"Too bad. I had this gay vibe from you, with your flat, and stuff, and everything. I don't mind you know. Hell, we could even have some fun."

"Are you gay Mael?"

"No, but I fuck boys when I feel like it. Maybe I bring one up here one night." I felt his eyes on me. Was he testing me?

"It's a nice place. I can put on some music, let him blow me here on the sofa. While you are fixing us a nice supper."

"I'm not sure Mael..."

Laughter burst out of him. He kept laughing, his whole body was shaking, and I heard a loud fart escaping from him. That made him laugh even more.

"On, Gabe...", He said when he finally stopped laughing. "I was joking mate! But seeing you are not completely against the idea I might will do it."

He finished his beer and put it on the coffee table.

"Right, time to go. It's great that we are on the same page about these things. We can talk more, hell even fool around a bit too tomorrow. It's my off day."

He leaned forward, removed his socks and left then on the table. He stood and went to his room to change. I drank my beer. I licked my lips.

I was thirsty.

I picked up Mael's empty bottle, my fingers dangerously close to his socks. I went to the kitchen, threw the bottles in the bin and returned to the washing up. My mind was racing, my hands worked on their own.

I heard the front door closing, and knew I was alone in my home. I continued doing the dishes. Wiped the kitchen counter clean and dry. I had nothing else left to do but to take a shower and go to sleep.

I went to my room and undressed. The laundry basket was almost full. I hesitated, I had plenty of clothes, I could wait a day or too. I then remembered Mael's words, he tried to use the washing machine. Now that I had to wash for both of us I needed to do it more often.

I took the basket and brought it to the washing machine. The door was shut. I squatted down and opened the door.

The sour smell of sweat, hit me in the face. The washing machine was full with Mael's clothing and they had ripened there in the last couple of hours without any ventilation.

I gasped, his smell flooded my lungs, I could feel it on my tongue. The kitchen seemed to spin around. I saw a pair of pants in there, a shirt, socks... And underwear.

I reached for my penis, and grabbed the cage. I wanted to tear it off, to masturbate. My skin was bursting through the gaps of the cage. I felt pain in my lover abdomen. With my penis denied I had to play with something else. I raised my hand to my lips and tried to wet the fingers but my mouth was parched. I breathed heavily.

I reached behind and pushed my middle finger against my puckering anus. With one hand holding against the washing machine I pushed my finger slowly into myself. I penetrated my ass phalanx by phalanx, each movement more painful than the previous.

It was joy.

I lost my sense of time. I squatted, my finger slowly fucking my ass, breathing in Mael's odour with every gasp of delight. My legs started to shake and finally I had to stop. I removed my finger and fell on my ass exhausted.

I was still extremely aroused, fingering myself did not help at all. I needed to cum but I knew that cumming would calm me down and I would be able to think with a clear head again. I did not want that.

I did not want to think at all.

"The cage stays on!" I exclaimed to the empty kitchen I shut the washing machine door, set the program and turned it on. My clothes could wait.

On my way back to my room with the laundry basket under my arm I saw Mael's white socks on the table. I had completely forgotten about them, and the washing machine was already on.

I put the laundry basket back to its place and returned to the coffee table.

There was no point procrastinating. I picked the socks up. I felt their texture, their crustiness. I held them in both hands.

One day -- I knew -- I would hold them to my face and breath in their musky smell. One day I would push them into my mouth to savour their sour taste. One day, I would gag on them with tears in my eyes, while Mael assaults my ass from behind.

I still had some of my self-esteem left in me. I still had some of my diminishing self-control. With my arms held out I went to the laundry basket and dropped the socks in it. They landed on top of my clothes. My shirts, my briefs, all my garments lay under Mael's dirty socks.

I could not help myself, I raised my hands to my face, and inhaled hoping to catch any lingering scent on my fingers. Was there anything to smell? I could not tell.

I took out my vibrator went on all four on my bed and fucked myself with it. I had an hour until I could take out Mael's clothes and hang them to dry.

5.

I woke up after a quiet night. After the previous nights I was able to sleep it through and felt almost rested. My asshole was sore of the vigorous fucking it received.

I had breakfast and prepared myself for work. I was still without my keys, but I was past of worrying about that. I shut the door behind me. I would get in when Mael lets me in.

The sky was bright, and there was a refreshing breeze. Spring was around the corner. I was able to concentrate on my work. I had brief attacks of lust, my brain filled with explicit imagery of what would Mael do to me in the evening. I controlled them, I told myself that nothing would happen.

Remembering last evening I went to the toilette and took a piss before I left. On my way to home I bought some beer and snacks in case Mael would want some.

He was not at home. I went out and sat down on the steps. I played on my phone. I waited. Slowly it got dark. People entered and left the building, not paying any attention to me. That was fine, I wanted the attention of a specific man.

The man I was waiting for finally arrived.

"I hope you didn't wet yourself today!" He yelled and laughed when he saw me.

I stood and he came to me, leaned close, his face almost touching mine. I was petrified, I wanted to flee, I wanted to kneel.

He sniffed and nodded with a big smile on his face.

"I can't smell any piss on you. Well done buddy!"

He grabbed my shoulder and we walked into the building with me under his arms. My legs trembled. We waited for the elevator with a young woman. I saw her a couple of times, but never spoke to her. She was pretty in a girl next door way, with brunette hair and a slender body. She was taller than an average girl our eyes were almost at level.

"Good evening!" Mael greeted her, and I mumbled the same. Nobody paid attention.

"Hi." The woman said. She did not seem happy with our company.

"What a nice spring day." Mael went on talking to no one in particular. "We are celebrating today. Gabbie and I moved together."

The girl shot a quick curious look at me. I tried to smile but I was too slow. She looked at Mael.

"We were best mates in school then... life happened. But we managed to hook up again, and look at us!"

His grip strengthened on my should as he pulled me closer. I felt the heat emanating from his body, I could smell his sweat.

"That is wonderful! Good for you guys." The girl seemed relaxed now. She must have thought we were a gay couple.

"We are gay!" Mael shouted and placed a peck on my face. I was mortified, I did not know where to look. I accidentally caught the girls eyes. She was smiling.

I smiled back. There we stood, the three of us, Mael holding me possessively and this gorgeous girl and I smiling at each other.

"I'm happy for you." She said still looking at me.

The elevator arrived.

"I am happy too. Are you happy Gabbie?"

The elevator doors closed.

"I am happy too Mael. But your happiness is the most important for me." I looked the girl in the eye as I said that.

"She is the lady of the house." Mael said in a hushed voice and the girl laughed. She had a lovely laugh. I saw her pretty white teeth and pink tongue.

"You are a fun couple." She said. The elevator stopped and she stepped out. She looked back before she left.

"Have fun boys!" She winked at me and the doors closed again.

"You are good wingman mate!" Mael told me when we were alone together. "I give two weeks for myself to choke that chick with my cock."

"She thinks you are gay."

"Ah, Gabbie you naive gal. Women don't care. If they like you they fuck you, no matter if you're a man, a woman, gay, straight, tranny, or a war criminal."

"Please don't call me Gabbie. It's a girl name."

"I'll call on whatever name I want to Gabbie. Understood?"

He did not raise his voice, he did not threaten me. He didn't need to. It was enough that he stood next to me, a head taller, his huge muscular arm heavy on my shoulder. I did not reply, but simply nodded, my face brushing his shoulder.

I went straight to the kitchen to prepare supper. I put the beer bottles into the fridge. While I was working on our meal I had time to think about what had happened in the elevator.

Mael effortlessly had taken possession of me. He had no shame to act like a gay in front of a beautiful woman. He called me Gabbie, and made it clear that I am the girl in our imagined relationship.

I stopped. I was in the kitchen, cooking. I washed Mael clothes yesterday evening.

I was the girl. But was our relationship imagined? I remembered the fantasies I had about Mael ploughing my rear. I realized it did not have to remain a fantasy. I realized that this evening I might receive my first cock in my mouth.

I trembled. The feeling of lust was overwhelming. I closed my eyes and concentrated on my encaged cock. The muscles in my ass clenched. I wanted to go Mael and throw myself at his feet.

I forced myself to stop. I had to feed my man first.

I made the table and placed he plates on it. I went to the living room to tell Mael his meal was ready. I found him on the balcony sitting on a chair smoking. The evening air was balmy, probably and he was in his underwear.

I stopped on my tracks and stared at him. He did not have a great body. What I had suspected seeing him in his clothes was now in front of me in plain sight. He was strong I could see the hints of muscle but they were buried under a thick layer of fat. His belly hung low covering the top half of his briefs. He had thick, meaty legs. His body -- of course -- was covered in hair. He raised his left arm high to air his armpit. I saw the thick matted hair growing there.

12