Sub Rosa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked disgusting, there was nothing on him I could call sexy. He was unshaven and his moustache was overgrown. I wondered how would it feel on my lips.

"Supper is ready Mael." I told him meekly.

He looked at me, drew his cigarette and killed it in the ashtray. I did not smoke and did not have an ashtray. He used a small ceramic bowl, I bought as a decoration.

He went to the kitchen without a word and I followed him. I saw his clothes were thrown on the floor, waiting for me to pick them up.

Mael sat at the table, he had not bothered to put on a t-shirt. I sat down too and we ate.

"You are too skinny Gabbie. You should eat more." Mael said.

I looked down of my plate of pasta. The plate was almost full, I had grated plenty of cheese on it. I knew that it was enough, especially that I had not gone to the gym this week. I completely forgot about the gym. I was proud of my body, I worked out three times a week but since Mael moved in I had not time to go.

"I want you to be well fed, you'll need all the energy if you want to keep me satisfied."

He smiled. He dug his fork into his pasta, and took a portion into his mouth. I watched the fork entering his mouth, his lips closing on it. His moustache had a drop of sauce on it. He took another portion with the fork and leaned over the table.

"Come, Gabbie. I'll feed you." He looked me in the eye. I felt hypnotized.

I opened my mouth. With a smirk Mael pushed the fork between my lips. The wet metal brushed against my tongue. When I felt the whole head was in my mouth I closed my lips. The fork which seconds ago had been in Mael's mouth was now in mine. He held the fork, Neither of us moved for a few seconds.

He then pulled the fork out. Slowly. I kept my lips sealed and let them wipe the fork clean, keep everything what was on it safely in my mouth.

"You should put on some fat Gabbie. To gain curves."

He continued eating. I twirled his pasta in my mouth, savouring the taste. I chewed to work the taste into my gums.

"You have a nice body there, but it's too muscular. Too... masculine. I don't want that. You should have love handles. They are handy when... you know."

I knew.

We ate. He drank his beer. He burped from time to time. It was disgusting.

"I need a cig." He said when he finished. He stood and left me alone in the kitchen.

I collected the plates. I took his fork and went to the oven. I was stuffed but I remembered his words and I took some more pasta straight from the pan.

I was in the middle of doing the dishes when Mael reappeared in the kitchen. I heard him taking another beer from the fridge. He did not leave. He moved right behind me. I felt him pushing against my ass. His hand was on my stomach.

I smelled his breath, cigarette and beer combined with mouth odour. His moustache brushed against my ear...

"Get the fuck off me you fag!" I heard a voice. I was suddenly facing him, and I realised the voice I heard was mine. There was a knife in my hand.

He backed off. There was no fear or anger on his face. It was amusement.

"Chill Gabbie..."

"Don't call me Gabbie!" I yelled. "Get your hands of me you pervert. You live in my home, you eat my food. What do you want?"

"We'll talk when you calm down." With that he turned his back to me and left.

I stood there alone. I was frightened. I did not know what to do. I turned and went on cleaning the dishes.

Mael kept his word and we talked when I finally collected my courage to join him in the living room. He sat on the couch, legs apart. He smoked. He never bothered to ask me if he was allowed to smoke in the flat.

"Sit."

He pointed to the armchair and I sat down.

"I understand you are confused." He said. "You are horny for me, and you want me to plough your ass. But you are not gay."

I saw there was bag on the coffee table between us.

"You see I have the perfect solution for your problem. It's in the bag."

I sat motionless.

"Open it Gabbie!"

I picked the bag up and peered in it. There was a bra.

"I wanted to give it to you later, but I figured you need it now. To cheer you up."

I raised the bra. It was a cotton bra with no padding, light blue, with small flower motifs and white lacing. It looked like something young women would wear. I remembered the girl from the elevator, this bra would have suited her.

"You probably heard it before: it's not gay if you're the girl."

It made sense. I shook my head.

"No Mael. I would never wear this. You cannot make me wear this."

"Did I tell you to wear it? It was only a gift. A very expensive gift. I left the recipe in the bag so you'll know how much money you own me."

That did it. I was ready to fight him, but the realisation that I have to pay for my own humiliation broke another barrier in me. My cock hurt in its cage. It felt good to be broken and I wanted more.

I smiled at Mael, maybe the first time in my life. I stood and removed my shirt. I was naked from the waist up. Mael sit back on the sofa, with a bottle of beer in his hand.

I dropped the shirt and put my arms in the bra. While the bra was girlish it was surprisingly large. It must have been a speciality item. It must have been expensive.

I had no idea how to close it. I fumbled with the hook with no success.

"Come here!"

I followed Mael's command.

"Turn around!"

I turned around. I heard him raising off the sofa, he stood behind me just like he did in the kitchen. I felt his fingers on my back, the bra fastening.

There I stood, half naked with a bra strapping my chest. Mael put his hand on my shoulder and pushed, turning me around. I faced him. I was breathing heavy, we were so close that I saw my breath gently moving loose hair in his moustache. He put his other hand on my ass, and squeezed it.

I squealed. He muted me with his mouth. His lips pushed against mine, his tongue darted in my mouth. It felt huge, and meaty, it filled my mouth. I tasted the beer, the cigarettes, the food. I kept my mouth open and let him assert absolute control. I had to lean forward, his fat gut was in the way. His bushy moustache tickled my lips, some of it made its way into my mouth.

It was a long, sloppy kiss. Mael clearly wanted to make the most of it. My lips burned from his stubble. He kept tongue fucking me, his saliva oozed into my mouth.

Pushing against my left thigh I felt something hard.

When he let me go I almost fell. I was breathless, I felt dizzy, I wanted to puke. The realisation of what I had done hit me. I let this disgusting pig tongue fuck me, I tasted his saliva, his filthy moustache.

I gagged, my feet shook. I heard Mael laughing.

"If this is how you react to a little kiss I can't wait to see what happens when you choke on my cock!"

I gagged again, but managed to keep the supper down. I felt tears running down my cheeks. I ran to the bathroom, sat down on the toilet and cried.

I cried my eyes dry, and I sat, unable to move, unable to make any decision. My ass went numb. I did not want to go out and see Mael. I didn't have to. He opened the bathroom door which I had forgotten to close.

"Get up sweety, I am going to piss."

I stood up and made way for him. The bathroom was small, in order to swap places we had to brush against each other. As I passed Mael got hold of me. I feared he would kiss me again, but he didn't.

"Look at yourself!"

We stood next to the sink, I could see my reflection in the mirror. I looked ugly and ridiculous. A thin muscular man wearing a girly bra on his hairy chest. My lips were swollen and red, my eyes puffy.

"You are ugly and pathetic." Whispered Mael into my ears as if he could read my mind. "The only pretty thing on you is the bra."

He stepped to the toilet turned his back to me and took out his cock. I rushed to the door but he stopped me.

"Don't move sweetheart! It won't take long."

It took long. It was a long, loud piss. I stood facing the bathroom door and could not see anything. I did not want to see anything but heard every drop, I smelled the acrid smell. Mael finished urinating with a loud fart. He chuckled.

He did not wash his hands. He slapped on my ass.

"Let's go!"

He lead me out and we went to the front door.

"Of course you must get rid of this ugly hair of yours." Mael said pointing at my chest. "On your chest, your arm, and legs, you know all the girly areas. But we can improve your look instantly with these. Pick them up!"

He now pointed at his feet. I saw his shoes, and in the shoes a pair of socks. They looked identical to the socks he had left for me the previous evening, they were white and dirty. As I leaned down I could smell them too. I picked them up.

"Now make a little pretty ball of one of them and put it in your bra"

I made a little pretty ball of his stinking sock ans stuffed the left cup of my bra. I did the same thing for the right cup. I looked down on my body. The stuffed bra would not fool anybody, it did not look like I had boobs.

"And now sweety it's time to go to bed. You don't shower tonight, you go to bed wearing only your cute little bra and you dream about what I'm going to do to you in the coming days. Off you go!"

He slapped my ass hard. I jumped and ran to my room. I undressed and slipped into bed wearing the bra and my chastity cage. I heard the sound of the TV form the living room. Mael was watching a late night show.

I felt the rough fabric of Mael's used socks on my nipples. The smell of his feet filled the air. I desperately wanted to masturbate. I denied myself thinking about the degradation I was going to endure under Mael's thumb and knowing too well that an orgasm would pull me out of my current depraved state of mind.

I slowly drifted to sleep hoping to dream about the things Mael would do to me.

12