Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 03

Story Info
Southern Girl spends a trial weekend with Master.
11.2k words
4.77
12.9k
7

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: For those that haven't read previous chapters first (highly recommended), and those needing a refresher. - Our Southern Girl has discovered and explored her submissive tendencies and found a Dom in an unexpected place. She is spending the weekend at his large home to see if they are a match, and if being someone's submissive is what our Southern Girl really wants.

So far, the trial weekend had gone very well. Master had been very pleased with my obedience, my behavior while being whipped in the dungeon, and my skills both oral and while fucking him. It hadn't been easy, peeing in the yard on a leash, not cumming while fucking Sir, and eating in a nice restaurant while wearing a heavy leather collar and cuffs, but I had not only pleased Master but I had also found my place. On the other side, Master had been everything I hoped he would be, considerate, but demanding and controlling to an appropriate level.

Master had told me to shower and make myself ready for a busy Saturday. I didn't know what Sir had planned other than a party that evening. I quickly showered, shaved, and did my make up. I debated on doing an enema but decided to wait since Master had said to get dressed, so we must be going somewhere. My ass had lost the bright red color from the dungeon, but several red stripes remained as well as a surprisingly small amount of bruising. I put my collar and cuffs back on and took the dress down to the maids closet near the back door.

I met Master in the kitchen, he was dressed casually with chinos and a polo shirt, but still had a commanding presence about him. Sir grabbed one of my still very tender nipples and pulled me to him for a long deep kiss.

Master has a small area of yard he calls "the lawn" with astroturf that has electric heat underneath as well as a couple of heat lamps that help keep that area snow free. Master had explained that his late wife had a couple of dogs that needed that outside area during the Minnesota winters to both play and do their business.

Master snapped a leash onto my collar and led me back out to the lawn. I immediately turned to face Sir, squatted, peed, wiped my cunt with my fingers and sucked them clean. Master smiled and looked very pleased.

Sir led me back into his den, sat in his overstuffed leather chair and motioned for me to kneel between his legs. Sir used my leash to pull me even closer. Master stroked my hair and caressed my cheek, before lifting my chin to look directly into his eyes.

Master spoke softly, "I am extremely pleased with you this weekend. You have met or exceeded my every hope and expectation. Are you still convinced that serving as my submissive is what you truly desire?"

I swallowed hard before answering, "Master, this has been an amazing experience. I am even more convinced that my place is here at Sir's feet, serving him as his submissive, however Master may choose to use me. Sir has shown me that he is everything I hoped he would be. It would be heartbreaking not to be allowed to serve you."

Master smiled deeply and asked, "Then this morning I want to start to mold you into what we both seem to desire. Today's changes will be surface, tomorrow, if you still agree I will mark you as mine. Do you consent."

I was trying not to cry, "Oh yes Master, make me yours."

Master smiled and told me, "Turn around, ass up, tits on the floor."

As soon as I was in position, I felt Master's finger at my rosebud. Two lubed fingers went up my ass stretching me, fucking my ass. The fingers withdrew and I felt the tip of a plug start to push its way into me. It stretched me more than I was used to and stung as the wide part passed through my ring, Master pushed until it was fully seated in my ass. I could feel the weight inside me and the flange against the outside of my ass keeping it from going any deeper.

Master slapped my ass and told me to crawl to the maid's closet, get dressed and wait for him there. As I crawled away from Master, I put an extra sway in my hips and kept my knees further apart. I knew Master was watching and I wanted Sir to enjoy what was his. At the maid's closet I checked out the plug that was in my ass. The outside flange had Master's initials embossed, the sight thrilled me. My first marking as his. I slipped the dress on. It was a wrap dress, finger tip length, low cut enough to show cleavage even without a bra. As I was checking everything out in the mirror Master came in behind me, reached around and cupped and squeezed my breasts with both hands and pulled me back against him. He removed my cuffs but left the collar around my neck. He took my leash and led me out to the garage. Once we were both in the car, Master fiddled with his phone and I was shocked the plug in my ass started a low vibration, which Master immediately ramped up to one that made my ass explode, before slowly lowering it back down to low minimal level. Master gave me an evil grin I had never seen before.

As we were driving Master told me, "I am taking you to a spa. They have specific instructions on what I want. Your role is to be polite and obedient. You have no decisions to make and no say on what they are going to do. Relax, enjoy, be obedient, and do not disappoint me."

I answered, "Yes Master, I understand, I will not fail you."

We arrived at a very nice looking building. Master came around, helped me out of the car, took my leash and led me into the beautiful lobby. At the desk, Master gave his name, the receptionist checked the computer and then picked up a folder on her desk. Master signed a couple of forms, removed my collar, kissed me and said he would be back to pick me up when they called to tell him I was ready. I felt a twinge as I watched him walk out the door.

A young lady appeared and took me back to a small dressing room. She told me to leave my shoes, clothing and any jewelry in the locker, and to put on their slippers and robe. I debated on whether Master's plug counted as jewelry but couldn't bring myself to remove it.

Once I was ready, I stepped out of the room, and she led me to another room with massage tables. Without asking she removed my robe and told me to lay face down on one of the tables. As I was relaxing naked on the table, I saw a young Swedish hunk walk in, tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, big muscular chest, I immediately nicknamed him Odin. If you Googled hunk or Norse God, you got his picture.

He introduced himself as my masseuse and asked if I had any physical issues he needed to know about. When I replied no, he started to massage warm scented oil into my skin starting at my neck and shoulders. He found knots I didn't know I had and skillfully worked them out. I simply melted into his fingers. When he had worked his way down to my ass, he said nothing about my vibrating plug or the stripes and bruises on my ass, though he did work out the knots under some of the bruises. I felt him move my legs further apart so he could work the inside of my thighs. He was quite forceful in working the large muscles in my thighs. I was sure I was not only wet, but probably leaving a puddle on his table, especially as he worked on my feet stretching out the tendons knotted from constant heels.

The moment of truth came when he told me to roll over. I was now looking into those bright blue eyes as he poured the warm oil over my tits and worked the muscles around them. I could see and feel my nipples were rock hard, even as he worked down my arms and stretched out the tendons in my hands. He worked down my right leg, then back up my left leg. When he got back up to my hips on the left side he checked the folder, then removed the small towel covering my groin and worked the warm oil in and around my labia, just when I reached the edge he moved up and started to work on my left arm.

He saw the look I was giving him. He smiled and simply said, "Your Master said 'No'."

When Odin finished, he covered me with a sheet and a heavy blanket, turned off the lights and left. I was mush, a very horny frustrated mush. The lights came back on but dim, and the young girl removed the heavy blanket, helped me up, wrapped me in the sheet, took me to an adjoining shower room, and told me to shower off the excess oil.

Even after showering my skin felt silky soft from the oil. The girl handed me back my robe and helped me put the slippers back on. She then led me into what appeared to be a hair salon. I'm very fussy with my hair, but it only took a moment for me to remind myself that I should trust my Master and obey his wishes.

I asked the stylist what she had planned but she shook her head no and motioned me to her chair. She put the apron over me and a mask on my eyes. The chair tilted back, and she started working with my hair. I realized that my only choice was to relax and enjoy whatever she was doing and to trust Master. She washed my hair, worked on it for a while and then washed it again. I knew she had done something to color my hair but was just hopeful I wasn't going to be a blonde. She blow dried my hair and then I started to hear the feared sound of scissors, restyling my hair. Before she started my hair was black, straight and about nipple length.

She finally finished with my hair, removed the mask and spun me around to face the mirror. I gasped in amazement. It was gorgeous. My black hair now had a burgundy hue to it with even more burgundy highlights. It was shaped around my face and only about shoulder length. I don't know who had advised Master, but it was perfect for my face shape and color.

The stylist had a look of some trepidation when she first removed my mask as to what my reaction would be. But when she saw my reaction and smile, she clearly relaxed and gave me a huge smile back. She gave me some tips for taking care of it and explained that the proper shampoo and conditioner would be in the basket they would give me when I left.

My young girl guide magically appeared and led me down a hall to a door marked "Make Up and Nails." A young Asian girl met me at the door and led me to her chair.

I sat and she started to examine my nails, shaking her head and repeating, "Don't chew." Apparently, she didn't approve of me trimming my nails with my teeth. She worked to shape them, constantly shaking her head in disapproval. She finally sighed, which I took as sign that she had done the best she could with my finger and toenails given their poor condition. She checked my folder, then selected a nail color. The color was a reddish burgundy. Not a color I would have chosen, but I had come to accept that being owned meant some decisions were now made for me. The thought got a ripple of approval from my cunt. I was again admonished, "Don't chew."

As she finished, I looked up at another Norse God. Very similar to Odin, but with reddish hair so he must be Thor. He led me down the aisle to his workstation. He studied my face and held up several color charts before apparently deciding what to do. Unlike all the others Thor was talkative. As he worked on my face, he explained what he was doing, what he was using and why. I quickly grasped that this was not only a makeover, but a lesson in how to maintain the look Master desired. I started paying close attention. I wish I could take notes. The blusher to even out my skin tones, the eyeliner, mascara, and eyeshadow. He did each eye separately so that I could hear the lesson twice. The final step was the lipstick, again in the reddish burgundy like my nails. I asked what should be used to remove it and he just shook his head.

He turned the chair so I could see the results in the mirror. The only word to describe it was stunning. The hair color and style and the makeup worked together, and the results were simply stunning. I hoped Master would be pleased with the new look.

My guide again magically appeared and led me back to the original changing room. As I was fastening the ankle strap on my heels the vibrator in my ass exploded telling me Master was back to pick me up. The vibrations in my ass lessened as I walked out into the Lobby. Master was talking to a business lady who appeared to be the manager. I saw Master's jaw drop when he saw me. I did a twirl to give him a good look. He said something to the lady he was talking to which made her smile.

Master gave me a big hug and said, "You look fabulous. I hope you like this look, it is now you. Did they take good care of you?"

I smiled and said, "Yes Master, I love this new look. They took very good care of me except for Odin the masseuse who followed your instructions."

That got a smile from Master and a frown from the lady. She asked, "Odin, instructions, unsatisfied customer?"

Master laughed and explained, "Your Norse god of a masseuse followed my instruction, and my lady did not receive the release and happy ending that she craved, because I specifically instructed that he was not to let her have one. She did not have my permission and doesn't cum without it." The explanation caused me to blush, while the lady simply nodded her head that she understood. Master fastened his collar back around my neck, handed me a box of the products they had used today including all of the cosmetics, thanked the lady, and led me back out to the car with my leash.

Master left the vibration in my ass plug on a medium setting through lunch. Master then took me dress shopping. Master selected several dresses. They were all either very short or had a very high slit, and all were low cut and tight. Each was designed to reveal and show off Master's submissive. One more stop where Master selected a burgundy leather corset with half cups that left gave some lift to my tits but left most of them including the nipples exposed.

Arriving back at Master's I took off and hung up my dress in the maids closet while Master watched. Sir helped me put the cuffs and chains back on with my hands locked in front of me. Master took my leash and led me out to the back yard where I again squatted, peed, wiped, and sucked my fingers clean. Master walked over while I was still squatting, took out his cock and relieved himself down my throat. I was able to keep up and didn't spill a drop.

Back in the house Master picked up the new dresses and corset and led me up to my room. He hung up everything in the closet except the corset. Master removed my chains and the plug from my ass which stung again as the wide part passed my ring.

I knelt at Master's feet as he told me, "I am having some friends over tonight to socialize and show off my new submissive. You will make me proud. By 6:00 I need you to be ready. I will help you with the corset and your plug at that time. You have until then to rest and get ready. I would recommend a short nap; it may be a long night."

With that Master left and shut the door. I missed my Master as soon as I heard the latch click. The clock showed 3:00, I set an alarm for 5:00 in case I fell asleep. I turned on the TV. On the guide among others was a "House Channel." I clicked on that to see what it was. It showed a list of available recordings, including one time stamped yesterday. I clicked on that, and it immediately started playing the recording of the scene in the dungeon last night, with me as the star. I knelt on the floor in front of the TV and just watched in fascination as Master attached me to the horse and clamped my nipples. As Sir started caressing me my hand went to my cunt and I started my edging. When I had jerked up until the nipple chain stopped me, my hands went to my still sore nipples and gave them a hard pull and twist reliving that moment. When Master had changed to the flogger, I was amazed that Master had been hitting me that hard, it didn't feel like that at the time. I also saw where Master changed from the flogger to another instrument I didn't recognize. I remembered that it had suddenly started to hurt more and had driven me to yellow. As the tape ended, I wondered if Master would give me a copy? I wanted to relive that experience again. I also wondered where else in the house was under video surveillance.

I laid down to rest before the party, my fingers still in my cunt, as my mind replayed the video. I must of fallen asleep because the alarm woke me up at 5:00. I took my soap enema, took a quick shower, being careful to keep my face and hair dry. I shaved the small amount of stubble I found. I was amazed at how soft and silky my skin was from the oil massage. I might have to ask Master if I can put Odin on a regular schedule.

I put on my thigh highs and the highest heels I had brought with me. I had just finished fastening the ankle strap when Master came in and gave me a hug and a kiss.

He said, "I heard the TV, did you enjoy watching last night?"

I replied, "Yes Sir, it was amazing to watch Sir work and see what I had felt. Is it possible to give me a copy, I want to keep reliving that experience?"

Master laughed, "As my submissive you will relive that experience in person fairly often, but yes, I can burn you a copy."

Master had me kneel on the bed, ass high, tits down as he lubed and prepped my ass for the plug. Apparently, Master liked what he saw because once he had it lubed and had worked to loosen it with his fingers what entered my ass was Master not the plug. My first clue was it didn't sting when the wide part passed through my ring, both hands on my hips as Master went slowly deep in my ass was the giveaway. Master went slow and gentle for a few strokes but quickly started going faster and harder.

It felt great to have Master using me, but I surprised myself when I suddenly blurted out, "Please Master, may I cum"

Master waited for several harder strokes before replying, "Cum for me, cum from being ass fucked."

I had never cum from anal before. The feeling started in my ass, but waves of pleasure radiated throughout my body. My cunt clenched and my ass ring grabbed Master hard. The waves were still radiating through my body when I felt Master swell and ripples of his orgasm in my ass. I fell flat on the bed, Master on top of me and still deep in my ass. We laid there together, Master kissing my shoulders and neck as we both recovered.

I felt Master slip out of my ass and almost immediately felt the plug slide into my well lubed ass with only a hint of pain. I slid off the bed onto my knees and licked and sucked Master's cock clean.

Master had told me I didn't need to clean him after anal, but I had replied, "Southern girls always clean up the messes they make."

Master got the corset and helped me put it on. Master laced it up the way the lady in the shop had shown us. When I thought it was tight enough Master did two more passes making it even tighter, pulling in my stomach and pushing my tits still higher. It was obvious I would be sitting up straight and not breathing deeply tonight.

Master sat in the chair and motioned for me to kneel in front of him. He started to explain, "As you are aware there is a party tonight. It serves three purposes. First, I am socializing with some friends, second, I am testing how you do when entertaining in a group, and third, I am showing of my new submissive. I have no doubt that you will do well and make me proud. You will greet my guests at the door. When asked, your name is Sir's submissive. If pressed, the answer is 'Sir has not named me yet' You can expect to be touched, caressed, fondled, groped, and pinched tonight. The ladies are bad about pinching. Penetration is not allowed though I expect a few stray fingers to find their way into your cunt. I will be watching you and if you are having an issue with one of my guests, please give me the look or cough and I will deal with it. The dungeon will be open, I may use it, you will not."

Master fastened his collar around my neck and the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. He intentionally left the chains off. Sir took my arm, and we went downstairs. Sir had failed to tell me that he had a catering crew in for the party. There were a couple of people in the kitchen and one behind a temporary bar in the great room.