Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Sir was sure he had my attention, "In some things my submissive still has a say. This is one thing where you are free to say no. If you agree, we will visit a friend at a tattoo and piercing parlor and have you pierced and marked as mine. Don't answer now. Think and give me an answer at brunch."

I was shocked. That my Master would leave such a decision to me. My first thought was whether he doubted my sincerity, but I finally realized that piercings and markings on my body would never be what bound me to Master. Master was confident enough about my devotion that he realized that, while he could simply have it done, my body after all was now his, that those surface things were irrelevant to my commitment.

Master got up to shower and told me to do the same. I crawled back to my room. I did #2 in the toilet, took my enema, showered, released my enema, touched up my make up that still looked remarkably fresh. I lubed and worked the plug into my ass, put on my heels and crawled downstairs. Master was waiting, I followed him to the maid's closet where he picked out one of the new dresses for me. It was a red wrap dress, mid thigh, with a wrap style that left a deep vee down past my nipples and showing a lot of cleavage. I took off my cuffs, but proudly wore my collar.

We went to the same restaurant as Friday night. Again, the matre de' new Master by name and found us a booth almost immediately, I'm sure ahead of several people on a waiting list. Once seated I asked Master about the deference paid him here. I laughed and said, "Sometimes it is good to be part owner. This is one of my better investments."

Master ordered eggs benedict for me and biscuits and gravy with a side of sausage. We both had bottomless mimosas. Master had one, I had three because I had already decided the answer to tattoo and piercing was a definite yes and needed some liquid courage.

I was surprised when the food came out. Master's biscuits and gravy looked very good. It was an appropriate darker color gravy with bits of sausage visibly incorporated. Not the usual white milk gravy I normally find in Minnesota.

I commented on its appearance. Master laughed and said, "My restaurant, I taught them how to do it right, grandmother's recipe."

The food was delicious. I realized why I always sat on Master's left side in restaurants. His left hand never left my upper thigh as Sir ate. After we both finished our brunch and were having a cup of coffee Master asked, "it is your decision, do you want to be marked and pierced today?"

Without hesitation I replied, "Yes, Sir, please mark me as yours, I need to wear clear markings that I am owned by you. They will show your commitment as much as they will demonstrate mine."

Master smiled and excused himself. I watched as he stepped into the kitchen. He returned a few minutes later and slid in beside me.

He smiled, "Always good to congratulate the staff when you get a chance. I checked and my friend will be ready for us by the time we get there." With that Sir took a handful of hair and pulled me into a kiss while his other hand slid up inside the wrap of my dress to my now chronically wet cunt.

The parlor was in a relatively new building. As we entered an older gentleman came up and gave Master a hug. He turned to me and said, "So, you are my victim this morning."

I smiled in reply. He continued, "Don't worry most of my clients live full useful lives after experiencing me."

I signed several consent and informed consent forms before he led us back to a chair in the back. I sat down while the artist and Master went over a drawing. Master asked a couple questions and then nodded his approval.

The artist came back to me and pointed to a door, that is the changing room, put on one of the hospital gowns you find there, except leave the opening in the front. The room was small, room for a chair and a hanging rack. I hung up my dress and put on the gown. I held it closed as I walked back to the chair. I sat down and he laid the back down until I was almost horizontal. One towel over the gown kept my tits covered, and a second one covered my cunt but left the area just above it open.

The artist rubbed a treated cloth over the area and retrieved the pattern from the machine. He aligned it carefully then rubbed it transferring the pattern to my skin. The pattern was removed leaving the image on my skin.

The artist asked if I was ready, I said, "Yes."

Master took my hand and leaned over and kissed me. The artist made some adjustments to his equipment and a buzzing started. It took a little while for the pain to start registering, but damn it hurt. I squeezed Master's hand, and he squeezed mine back. The artist stopped to make an adjustment and told me to do Lamaze breathing. Deep breaths in through your nose, blow out slowly through your mouth. I'm not sure if the breathing helped or the fact that I was concentrating on my breathing, not the pain, but it became more bearable.

The buzzing stopped and the artist stood up and stretched. He wiped the blood and everything else off the tattoo and handed me a mirror. It took a few seconds to read it up side down, but I finally realized that The words "Owned Submissive" formed a circle around Master's initials. The artist then smeared Vaseline over the tattoo, covered it with gauze and wrapped a layer of plastic around me.

The artist asked if I was OK, I replied "yes" and I was told to stay there and relax. The artist and Master walked over to a counter and I kind of zoned out. The tattoo hurt, but the breathing did help.

The artist came back and asked me a couple of questions, just to make sure I was coherent. Apparently, I answered the questions correctly, fortunately the office had enough football nuts for me to know who the "Golden Gophers" were.

The artist and Master helped me out of the chair, and we walked back to a small room. It had a counter with a sink and a padded table. They helped me onto the table on my back.

The artist said, "I don't normally recommend tattoo and piercings on the same visit, but I understand your situation. It is very important that you follow my instructions and keep everything clean and sanitary."

I said, "I understand and will take care of them."

I didn't watch, but after being wiped with a sanitizing swab, a needle was stuck through each nipple and rings installed. I do know that it hurt much worse than the tattoo needle. He told me that the next one would not hurt nearly as bad, and frankly I felt him pull on the hood and swab it, but never felt the needle. I was surprised when he said, "All done."

Master helped me off the table and stood me in front of a full length mirror. Each nipple had about a one inch ring through it with a little black ball. The piercing through the hood was a similar ring and black ball but had another little black ball suspended from it. I quickly learned that every time I moved that second black ball moved and struck my clit, keeping me perpetually wet.

The artist spent a lot of time going over cleaning and care procedures for both the tattoo and the piercings. I asked about wearing a bra to work on Monday. He suggested using large band aids over the nipples because they may seep and bleed for a few days.

I got dressed and Master helped me gingerly walk back to the car. Once in the car Master asked, "Are you good for one more non-painful stop."

I honestly replied, "As long as I don't have to lay on my stomach or walk too far."

Master drove to a strip mall and parked in front of a jewelry store. He came around and helped me out of the car and held my elbow to steady me as we walked into the store.

We walked over to a jewelry case and as Master was looking at gold chains a lady came out of the back and welcomed Master by name. Once Master made his selection, the lady took a box out from under the counter and led us into an office in the back. Master removed my collar, and the lady wrapped a tape measure around my neck and tightened it until Master nodded.

The lady took the box and the measurements and left. Master finally explained that I was being fitted for my daily collar. He said that I would almost always wear my leather collar but sometimes, such as work, it wasn't appropriate.

A few minutes later the lady and a man with a leather apron rejoined us. The gold chain was draped around my neck, and the length adjusted until Master indicated his approval. The man used a tool on the chain then put something between my neck and the chain to protect me and used a battery operated soldering gun to seal the chain closed.

The lady held up a mirror so I could see the beautiful chain around my neck. Master said, "And that isn't all."

The lady turned the chain until a small medallion hanging from the chain was centered under my chin. I quickly realized the small gold medallion had Master's initials on it.

I started to cry and hugged Master. In a quavering voice, "Master it is so beautiful, I love being chained to you."

It took Master a moment to understand what I said then he laughed, "Are you chained to me, or am I chained to you?

The lady looked totally confused, and both Master and I burst out laughing.

Once we were back at Master's, he marched me straight to my room, stripped me, gave me a Tylenol, and had me lie on the bed and rest. I protested but was soon sound asleep.

I don't know how long I slept but when I woke up it was still daylight. I crawled downstairs and found Master working in his study. I crawled over to him, and he knelt with me and gently kissed and hugged me.

He said, "I won't ask if you are sore, because I know that you are. Unless you have something important in the office tomorrow, stay here and tell your office you are taking a sick day due to abdominal pain.

I laughed, which hurt, but told Master, "Unfortunately I do have important meetings in the morning. The piercings ache, but don't hurt anymore, the tattoo is very sore but bearable. But Sir, before I must go, would you do something to make me feel better?

Master looked and me and replied, "I'll do anything to make you feel better, what do you need?

I smiled at Master and asked if he had a coin. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a quarter. I told him to flip it and let it land.

Master flipped it and after it landed took one look and said, "Tails, what was that for."

I smiled at Master and said, "Tails it is, would Master please fuck my tail."

It took Master a moment to grasp, then he replied, "Any time, anyplace, and since you are now mine, whether you ask or not."

Master stood and walked back upstairs to his room as I crawled behind him. Once there he told me to get on the bed on all fours, knees and elbows. I crawled into position as Master took off his clothes and grabbed the tube of lube. Master got on the bed behind me and worked the plug out of my ass, but quickly inserted two fingers to take its place. I had apparently quickly gone from an anal virgin to an anal whore. As soon as his fingers started working in my ass I started to moan, it immediately took my mind of all the pain and discomfort.

I felt the stretch as Master added another finger and worked them deeper. I was ready for a twinge of pain when Master removed his fingers, and I knew that his cock was next. I felt his cock against my ring and a gentle push, but rather than a twinge of pain, I felt Master in me.

Master held it just inside my ass for a minute or so and then started slowly working it deeper and deeper. He went in an inch or so then back half that, then in, then back. I felt his hips against my butt and knew that I had all of Master in my ass. What a feeling, what a rush to have Master balls deep in my ass.

Master started long slow strokes, almost all the way out, then in till I felt his hips again. After a few of the long slow strokes Master started picking up the pace, going faster and harder, but just as deep. Master told me later that I was moaning continuously once he started fucking my ass faster, I don't remember that, but I do remember how incredible it felt.

Master took a firm hold of my hips and slammed hard against my ass, I felt him spasm deep inside me, and a sudden warmth as Master came in my ass. I wanted to collapse on the bed on my stomach, but Master held tight to my hips and told me not to hurt today's work. He rolled us onto our sides, still balls deep in my ass. He spooned me and held me tight, kissing and biting my shoulder and neck. I rolled my hips feeling him moving in my ass. He reached over and cupped a breast, avoiding the nipple and piercing.

He whispered in my ear, "Mine."

I smiled and whispered back, "All yours, Sir"

We laid together until dark. At some point Master had pulled out of my ass and replaced the plug. He objected to my cleaning him, but I did it anyway. As I told him, Southern Girls clean up their messes.

Finally, I had to go. Master helped me down the stairs, get dressed and walked me out to my car. One last hug and kiss and he helped me into the car. I waved as I drove off and immediately started to cry. I found breathing helped with that pain too.

Once home I immediately stripped except for my heels which already met the at home requirement. I checked my messages and email, nothing urgent. All I wanted to do was go to bed so I laid out my clothes for the morning, dress suit, suspender hose, soft bra. I changed the band aids over my nipples, brushed my teeth, removed my plug, then knelt in front of the mirror and did my spankings and edged. I crawled to bed and started to review all that had happened this weekend but was quickly asleep.

The alarm went off way too early. I crawled to the bathroom, used the toilet, took my soap enema, removed the plastic wrap, gauze and band aids then showered. I had to be careful using the shower head to edge to avoid it hitting the new hood piercing. Out of the shower I released my enema, put my heels on, inserted my plug, and crawled to the kitchen to fix breakfast.

As I was eating breakfast, I got a text with Masters ringtone. "I'm here."

WTF, then I remembered what I was supposed to do. I crawled over and unlocked the door, knelt free of the door swing, knees wide, back straight, hands behind my head, elbows and shoulders back, hips rotated forward, head high, eyes down.

The door opened and I watched a pair of shoes walk past me and put something on the counter. Then the shoes were in front of me. "Eyes up" was the command. I looked up at Master's smiling face."

He said, "You are mine, that means that I am responsible for your wellbeing, so I stopped by to check on you. I brought you some things from the grocery store. I would have had them delivered, but I know what happened to the last boy I sent over here. Now stand up and hug me."

I almost jumped to my feet to hug and kiss Master. Master said, "You seem to be doing better, how do you feel and remember honesty is a requirement."

I smiled and told Master, "I feel much better, my nipples are tender but don't really hurt, the hood piercing never really hurt. The sharp pain from the tattoo is gone, but it still hurts. I'll take some Tylenol.

He nodded then got a very serious look. "I have a very serious question, I need you to think about, don't rush your decision. Do you want to stay here in this apartment or come live with me?

With that Master hugged me, kissed me, swatted my bare ass twice, and left.

All I could think about was Master wanted me live with him. I got dressed and drove to the office, still in that cloud.

I walked into the office and was immediately greeted by a favorite coworker's "How was your weekend?

Before my mind could formulate a response, she read my smile, "That good." She stated.

My mind finally connected with my tongue, "Yes it was a very good weekend."

Aware of my dating dry spell she asked, "Who is he, what does he do?"

I smiled and said, "He is the grocery delivery boy." Then I turned and walked into my office leaving here standing their open mouth.

Five minutes later she was back in my office. "It is OK if you don't want to tell me."

I laughed, and told her, "No he was the grocery delivery boy during the big snowstorm. He delivered my order. Now as it happens, he is a VP for the whole food store chain and was just helping a local store that was short on help during the storm."

She had to ask one too many questions, "So what did you two do all weekend."

I gave "the look" and she immediately knew she had asked too much, said her clerk was calling her and left.

I spent the rest of the morning trying to get a client out of a property title mess she had created herself. She had meant to transfer her house to her son, but accidentally transferred it to her estranged ex-husband, to John F. xxx Sr, instead of John F.xxx Jr. She couldn't understand the problem, "can't they just fix the title?" By the time she left the office I was ready to scream. On the plus side it did make me forget all about the pain from the tattoo.

My other issue all day was that damn ball hanging from my hood piercing. Every step I took it bounced off my clit. It kept me so horny all day that even the dweeb mail kid, looked interesting. For lunch several wanted to walk to a restaurant about two blocks away. I had to fight an orgasm both going and returning. The only thing that kept me from sending a begging request to Master was the arrival of a major client.

After work I went to Mall of America. Sometimes when I need to think and clear my head walking is what I do, and Mall of America is showing its age, but still warm are reasonably safe. Unfortunately, I quickly discovered that walking in heels with a ball bouncing on your clit every step makes clear thinking difficult.

My cunt said what is the issue, move in and be Master's every non-working hour. My logical brain said, "Slow down, what is the rush. You've known him less than a week. Take it slow and let things develop. My gut was either flipflopping or reacting to the burrito I had for lunch. Being a lawyer, my brain develops the convincing case for going slow, my cunt does an immediate rebuttal, and my gut does another flip flop. It doesn't help that I had to sit down to keep my cunt from settling the argument with its third orgasm already since I got here. The Mall needs to put a "Slippery with wet" sign on the floor at the location of my last one.

As I sat there thinking, first leaning one way, and then the other, and then just completely lost, I finally reached my conclusion. I picked up my phone to call Master.

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota, IV - The decision.