Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 04

Story Info
S Girl debates moving and is a guest at a private BDSM club.
4.4k words
4.79
8.5k
5

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota, IV - The Mystery Date

Note: For those that haven't read previous chapters first (highly recommended), and those needing a refresher. - Our Southern Girl has discovered and explored her submissive tendencies and found a Dom in an unexpected place. After a very successful mutual trial weekend, he has asked her to move in with him and our Girl is debating the choice.

Master had asked me to move in with him. My cunt said yes, my lawyer brain raised a dozen objections, and my stomach just did flip flops. As I like to do, I took a walk in the Mall of America to consider the decision. The ball hanging from my new hood piercing made any rational thinking difficult, and I had to sit after my second orgasm left a big wet spot in the middle of the Mall floor.

I finally arrived at an answer and called Master to meet me for dinner. He pushed to know my answer, but I played coy and wouldn't reveal it. He agreed to meet at Ciao Bella in half an hour. It was along slow walk back to my car, but I avoided making another mess on a Mall floor as the ball kept bouncing on my clit with every step.

Master was already there by the time I arrived. He was seated at a rather secluded booth and stood for a grab and a kiss before having me slide into the booth next to him. He immediately wanted to know my answer, but I told him I would tell him later. He wasn't happy with that answer but accepted it.

Master asked how the piercings were doing and I told him the story of leaving a huge wet spot in the middle of the Mall of America. He laughed out loud and squeezed my thigh before sliding my skirt up so he could play with the dangling ball.

"You are going to make we walk out of this restaurant with a big wet spot on the back of my skirt," I scolded him.

He smiled and replied, "That sounds like a wonderful idea."

The waiter came and took our orders and Master never missed a beat with the ball.

I finally asked Master, "If I tell you my decision will you leave my cunt alone till we finish eating."

Master thought a moment before replying, "Deal." As he pulled his fingers from my cunt and to my lips for me to lick and suck them clean." an act that made me as wet as his playing with my cunt.

"My apartment has three months to go on the lease. I will be at your place from the time I get off work on Friday until I must go in on Monday, and if you will set up a workstation for me, also on every snow day. I will spend Monday night through Thursday night in my apartment to which you will have a key. If you still want me in three months, I am yours."

Master took the decision much better than I expected. He thought a moment then replied, "So on Friday night through Monday morning you are in my house, and Monday night through Friday morning I'm at your apartment?"

It took me a moment to comprehend what Master had said, I laughed and said, "Yes Sir something like that."

Master leaned over and kissed me and replied, "For three months I will live with that, but I reserve the right to upgrade your mattress if necessary, and I need some closet space."

I wasn't sure if Master was kidding or not. Fortunately, the food arrived then. We continued talking over dinner about the weekend. Master promised to make another appointment for me with the Norse God masseuse, though he was noncommittal about a happy ending.

As the meal ended Master tried to convince me to go home with him, but I begged that I had prep to do for a client meeting early in the morning. Master accepted that and walked me to my car. He swept me into a lip bruising kiss, and told me to be ready at 7PM on Wednesday and look especially hot. Master would give no other details as he opened my car door, gave my ass a hard slap and helped me into my car.

Tuesday morning the alarm went off way too early. I crawled to the bathroom, used the toilet, took my soap enema, then showered. Out of the shower I released my enema, put my heels on, inserted my plug, and crawled to the kitchen to fix breakfast. I was anticipating a message from Master any minute that he was here, and I would need to rush over and kneel in front of my door to wait for his arrival, but the message never came.

All day I kept checking my messages and email for something, anything from Master, but nothing. The little ball bouncing on my clit was keeping me horny as hell, but apparently I was missing Master so much that my clerk asked what was wrong.

Finally, about 4:30 I got a message from Master. "Don't forget tomorrow night, you have an appointment at the spa at 4:30 tomorrow, I have put in a special request for your two Norse Gods, but no happy ending. Everything you need for the evening will be in a package when you arrive back home. Wear nothing else. Looking forward to the evening, you may want to keep your Thursday schedule light and late."

OMG, what did Master have planned? As I sat there contemplating possibilities my coworker popped into my office and quipped, "That is a boyfriend smile if I ever saw one."

"Yes, my boyfriend just texted me, we have a mystery date for tomorrow night and he just "arranged a spa treatment for me before then." I answered.

"Oooh, nice. What are you wearing?" She asked.

I had to admit I didn't know, but I wasn't going to tell her that it was whatever Master had chosen, so I kind of lied, "I don't know yet, probably a last minute decision."

Fortunately, she accepted that, and we dealt with the issue that she had come to see me about, though I could see her thinking about my mystery date.

I checked with my clerk and was able to clear part of Wednesday afternoon and all but one late afternoon meeting on Thursday. She had apparently overheard my conversation with my coworker, and when she confirmed the changes to my calendar, added a p.s. "Have fun." I found out later that my mystery date was the topic of conversation at the afternoon coffee klatch.

I ordered Cajun and picked it up on the way home. I wasn't really expecting to hear from Master, and he didn't call. I spent the evening naked in heels, sitting on my chair's dildo doing the research for one of tomorrow's remaining meetings. Despite the warnings to let them heal, my fingers kept going to the new nipple piercings and bouncing the little ball on my clit.

I got so horny that I couldn't concentrate, so I brushed my teeth, did my spankings, edged and crawled to bed. I rarely remember my dreams, but that night's were vivid. I was on my knees sucking cock. One time I would look up and it was Master, the next time I looked it was Odin, and finally Thor was fucking my face. I woke up in a cold sweat with a big puddle in the middle of my bed, that I had to dodge the rest of the night.

I didn't expect Master to drop by Wednesday morning, and he didn't. I did my morning routine of enemas, edging, and breakfast. Once at work I kept watching the clock that never seemed to move. I managed to concentrate enough at the afternoon client meeting to not look like an idiot.

As I finally got to leave a got a cheerful, "Have fun," from my clerk, and a wink and a smirk from my coworker.

The trip to the spa was much like the last visit (Ch 03), I stripped in a small room and the young girl took me in and had me lay down on a massage table where the Norse god Odin worked a warm oil into my skin relieving the tension in all my muscles but avoiding my cunt. The Asian pedicure lady seemed happy that I had quit chewing my nails and hadn't ruined her work. The hair lady did a minor trim and color touch up to her previous work. Norse God Thor redid my make up again going over what he was doing and how I should maintain the look. He reminded me that the products he used were long lasting, so my best bet was to maintain the look and not try to change it. When he spun me around to see what he had done I saw that it was now darker and more pronounced. My lips were still the same dark red, but now outlined in black, my eye shadow and lashes were much darker and more pronounced, not goth, but hinting at it. Thor also gave me the dark warning that the mascara was tear proof.

At the checkout I discovered that Master had already paid for the visit. I got a basket of the products needed to maintain the look and a cheerful, "Have fun tonight" from the receptionist.

I grabbed a warm sub sandwich and cup of soup on the way home, I didn't have time or inclination to cook. As I expected there was a box waiting for me when I got home. What I didn't expect was that it was in my apartment on the table along with a dozen roses.

With some trepidation I opened the box. There was a black dress. The bottom was a short, flared leather skater skirt, the top was halter style made with two strips of silver mesh that would cover my tits without hiding them. Hanging up the dress revealed a pair of five inch heel stilettos, a pair of lace pattern thigh highs, a heavy, wide leather collar with a chain leash, and serious looking locking wrist and ankle cuffs along with the locks but no key. The final find was a large butt plug with a wide neck. Obviously, Master had plans for my ass tonight.

I took my enema, showered, shaved, and released my enema. I did a quick second enema to be sure I was clean. I had just finished dressing when I got Master's "I am here" text. I rushed to kneel by the door, anxious for Master to see me, and for me to see him.

With my eyes down as Master opened the door the first thing I saw were his black boots and black jeans. As Master lifted my chin I saw his smile as well as his white shirt, black bow tie and black leather vest.

Master smiled as he said, "You look both beautiful and mine."

"Thank you Sir," was all I could respond.

Master helped me to my feet and with a handful of my ass, pulled me tight to him in another lip bruising tongue filled kiss. Master clipped my wrists together behind my back and draped my coat over my shoulders, buttoning the top button. He led me slowly and carefully down to his car, took my coat and helped me into his already warm car.

Once Master was seated in the car he reached over, said "Open" and placed a ball gag in my mouth and a blindfold over my eyes. He then slipped a hand inside the top of my dress and tweaked my right nipple before freeing it front the mesh that made the top of the dress. He repeated that with the left nipple, leaving me sitting in his car, gagged, blindfolded and essentially topless. I found his hand squeezing me high on my thigh reassuring as we drove.

We drove for awhile. Master was silent, soft jazz was playing on the car stereo. The seat warmer kept by butt and back warm but the breeze from the car heater made my bare nipples hard and erect. At a stoplight, Master reached over and tweaked them, before returning his hand even higher on my thigh.

We apparently arrived wherever Master was taking me. His hand left my thigh, and he left the car and came around and helped me out into the cold Minnesota evening. If possible, my nipples got even more rigid with the cold.

Master was leading me slowly with my leash, and all I could do was blindly follow him in the cold Minnesota night. He stopped and was talking with several people. I heard Master say, "Yes, she is mine." That brought a smile around my gag.

We entered a much warmer place that reeked of leather, and Master removed my blindfold. As my eyes adjusted and I looked around, I wasn't sure where we were. There was lots of leather, lots of naked and semi naked women a few similarly attired males, and a background noise of impact on flesh. I gave Master a quizzical look.

"Welcome to my club. Well, I am only a member here, but I still like to call it mine. As you may have surmised, we are at a BDSM club, and you are my honored guest. Per club rules no one will touch you without my permission, so relax and enjoy the sights and sounds."

I remained gagged, with my breasts free of the top of my dress as Master led me around his club. He was showing me the club, and I could tell showing me off to the club membership. There were all kinds of special furniture, some of it being used for its design purpose. Lots of paddling of red asses, some flogging going on including one lady's very large set of breasts being heavily flogged. Apparently, sex was not allowed, at least in the main dungeons, though I did notice several doors to apparently more private spaces.

It was a treat for the senses, handsome men, beautiful women on display, the smell of leather, the sounds of impact as well as the moans and screams of bottoms receiving impact and other stimulation.

As we wandered, I had to wonder what Master had planned for his submissive tonight. He was carrying his small black bag, which I knew contained his crops and other items. I also knew that Master's choice of a butt plug with a wide neck was not without purpose.

After we wandered for a while, one of the staff came and whispered something to Master. Master got a big smile and thanked the staff member. Master started leading me more purposefully towards one of the doors off the main dungeon. As we got closer, I could read the number seven on the door.

When Master opened the door, I saw a naked girl stretched out naked on her back atop a massage table. It took me a moment or two to recognize her and the Domme standing over her, cropping her tits as the couple from Master's party. The Domme rushed over and gave me a big hug and a kiss that filled my mouth with her tongue. With my hands still clipped behind me all I could do was kiss her back. She finally released me and greeted Master with a hug and quick kiss.

Master unbuttoned the top of my dress and slid the zipper down allowing the dress to fall pooled around my feet. I stepped out of it, now completely naked. The domme noticed my new piercings and tattoo. She admired Master's logo, and was careful not to touch the piercings but couldn't help but bounce the little ball off my clit a few times. Since had been dribbling on my clit since we got there, her added intensity caused me to moan around my gag.

Master removed my gag and unclipped my hands. Master used the leash and a hand on my ass to move me over until I was straddling the girls face. The domme fastened my ankle cuffs to something fixed to the table, then adjusted the table raising the girl up into my cunt.

Master told me to lie forward onto the girl, using my leash and a handful of my right tit to maneuver me into position. The girl and I were in the classic 69 position, and I felt her tongue starting to massage my cunt.

I heard the domme in my ear, this is your second lesson, repeat in her cunt what she is doing in yours. I started just licking but quickly figured out that she was doing the alphabet, so I was able to follow along.

About the time that we got to "L" I felt the plug pulled out of my ass and replaced by lubed fingers. By the time we got to "O" there were at least three lubed fingers in my ass, and the domme started lightly flogging and cropping my back and upper ass. At "T" I felt Master's cock push into my ass. By "Z" Master was fucking my ass and the flogging and cropping from the domme had gotten heavier.

The girl kept licking and sucking my cunt and clit, but I was too far into what Master and her Domme were doing to try to follow so I just freelanced, licking, sucking, nipping as the urge hit me. Apparently, I was doing well as I could feel the vibrations of her moaning into my cunt. It hadn't occurred to me that she could surely feel my moans and vocalizations from my face buried deep in her cunt. She came, flooding my face. Master went in particularly fast and hard, and I reciprocated, squirting all over her. Master kept fucking my ass hard and fast and the domme never let up with her flogger or crop. I could feel the heat and burn building on my back and upper butt.

I felt Master leave my ass, and the plug pushed back in. I wasn't sure why; I knew he hadn't cum yet. I felt my ankle restraints being released. Master was suddenly in front of me pulling me out of her cunt with my hair and pushing his cock deep into my mouth. Master fucked my throat for a few strokes then pulled back and filled my mouth with his cum.

"Hold that slut." was my Master's command. I held my mouthful of cum while my wrists were released. Master and the Domme picked me up and turned me till I was face to face atop the Domme's sub. She opened her mouth, and I kissed her pushing my mouthful of cum into her mouth. She kissed me back and used her tongue to return much of the cum back into my mouth.

We swapped the cum back and forth kissing until I finally heard Master's command, "Swallow." I swallowed what cum I had and was presented with Master's cock to clean. As I licked and sucked Master clean, I could see the sub under me licking and sucking Master's balls.

Master stepped back and with the Domme's help lifted me off the sub and moved me to my knees.

As I was catching my breath, I heard the Domme say, "Now it is my turn." I watched her mount the subs face in much the same position I had been in. Master motioned for me to rise, and moved me behind the Domme, and pushed my face into her ass. My role was clear, and I extended my tongue and started deeply rimming her ass. I found out later that Master was using a dildo on the sub's cunt.

After awhile, could hear the Domme start moaning but was surprised when the sub started coughing and the Domme rapidly pushed her ass back. I kept my tongue up her ass until she stepped away. From what Master told me later when the Domme had cum, she so flooded the subs mouth that she choked on it.

The sub was released and when she sat up, I sat next to her and licked the juices off her face and we traded kisses sharing the taste of her Domme, just as we had shared Master's cum.

The Domme helped me back into my dress, again leaving my breasts outside the mesh that was designed to cover them. Then she licked and sucked them till they were both rigid and prominent before saying, "I can't wait till the piercings heal so I can play with them."

Master and the Domme traded another light kiss and Master led me back into the main dungeon. Master led me over to one of the unoccupied horses, bent me across it and lifted the back of my skirt up onto my back.

I stayed while Master fished a cane out of his bag. I was watching a double flogging scene taking place in front of me when my ass exploded in a burning pain, followed quickly by three more explosions of pain. I later saw in the mirror that Master had laid four perfectly spaced cane lines across my ass.

Master put his cane away, pulled my dress down to cover my ass, fastened my wrist cuffs together behind my back, and helped me to my feet. Master stopped long enough on his way out of the dungeon to thank our hosts, and have the valet bring our car around. Master left me standing alone inside while he retrieved my coat from the car and placed it on my shoulders, doing the top few buttons. Master helped me into my seat, and I saw him smile when I winced as my newly striped ass hit the seat.

I must have fallen fast asleep on the ride home. I woke up naked and alone in my bed, though Master had not bothered to remove my cuffs nor the plug in my ass. I finally figured out that it was my alarm clock that had woken me up. Even though I had planned not to go in until after lunch I hadn't bothered to turn the alarm off before leaving with Master.

I couldn't go back to sleep, so I removed the cuffs and crawled to the bathroom. As I removed the plug from my ass, I admired the four perfectly spaced and parallel stripes that Master had place across my ass. I did my usual toilet, enema, shower, release the enema, and put on my heels. As I was brushing my teeth I noted the dramatic dark make up Master had ordered for me at the spa. It seemed a bit much for the office, but I knew it wasn't coming off any time soon, if ever.

12