Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I crawled to the kitchen, I found Master sitting at my dining room table. I immediately crawled over to his feet.

"Good morning, Master, were you here all night." I asked, though his business suit should have given me a clue.

"No, you were in the shower when I came in. How are you doing this morning?" he asked.

"Well, my butt is still burning from its new decorations, and my ass is tender from the workout you gave it plus sleeping with the large plug all night. But other than that, I'm good. Thank you, Sir, for a wonderful memorable evening."

Master leaned down, took my face in his hands and gently kissed me. I smiled, looked Master in the eyes and from somewhere asked, "Please Sir, may I suck your cock."

Master was visibly surprised by the request, but unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants and boxers. I leaned in and kissed his cock. I cradled his balls and kissed, licked, and sucked Sir's cock and balls until Master was large and in full glory. I took Sir into my throat, hummed, and swallowed, to give Master more sensation. I licked around the crown, did butterfly kisses on the tip, never taking my eyes from watching Master's eyes. I heard Master sign, tense and then fill my mouth with his cum. I smiled, showed master what was filling my mouth before swallowing and licking and sucking Master clean.

Master kissed me and smiled then asked, "You are mine all weekend, anything special you would like me to arrange? More Norse Gods?"

I couldn't immediately think of anything except spending the weekend with Master, though I finally said, "Someday you have to let Odin give me a happy ending or a double team of both Norse Gods."

Master smiled, and said, "Be careful what you wish for." The twinkle in his eye made me realize that he probably could arrange that.

Master stood and pulled me up to a warm tight embrace. "I really do have work to do, even if you have the morning off. Next time I'll plan better."

Sir kissed me, swatted me on my tender ass, and left.

I started crying before he got to his car. He was just here; how could I miss him so badly already?

After breakfast I tried to lighten up the eye makeup, cold crème had no effect. Fortunately, I like the look even if it is a bit dramatic for the office. I did put some salve on the cane marks, supposed to help them heal faster.

My office coworker texted me asking for the juicy details of last night and a picture of my new dress. I texted back "we went to my boyfriend's private club and spent some time at a table with a couple I had previously met." Absolutely the truth, if a bit misleading.

I fixed my breakfast and sat on the dildo in my chair to eat my breakfast and check email. I couldn't help but think of how nice it would have been to wake up this morning in Master's bed instead of alone in mine.

I was sure that spending another weekend with Master might cause me to change my plan. On the other hand, being with Master was so overpowering, maybe I needed to stay in my apartment to have some recovery and recentering time.

Whether or not I could leave Master's on Monday after this weekend might make the decision for me.

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota, V - The Decision?

12