Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 08

Story Info
Southern Girl and Master get to know Elizabeth in Vegas.
5.4k words
4.79
3.8k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 03/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota Ch. 8 - Elizabeth

This is a continuation of the trip to Vegas found in Ch.7 While reading the whole series is helpful (and appreciated) reading at least Ch.7 -Vegas first will be very helpful in understanding and appreciating this chapter.

I still had my adult pacifier as my alarm woke me up. I slipped out of bed and crawled to the bathroom for my morning pee before crawling back to rejoin Master. I licked and sucked Master's cock awake, and Master's eyes fluttered open shortly thereafter. Master pulled me up to ride him, I threw a leg across his hips and slowly lowered my cunt down his cock until I was full seated.

Master smiled and said, "Good Morning, ready for a busy day?" Today was the day I got to spend with Master, working the booth with him as the eye candy attraction. Hopefully I knew enough about Master's company to come across as a part of the company and not a bimbo hired for the day.

I started rolling my hips on Master's cock as I expressed that concern to Master.

Master replied, "You are too smart to be a bimbo. You know enough about the chain to answer intelligently and pass people on to me when appropriate. You will do fine."

I kept rolling my hips and started rocking back and forth, then broke out laughing.

Master asked, "What is so funny?"

"I'm doing my best to fuck you and you are coherently reassuring me that I am more than eye candy." I replied adding some up and down pumping to my fucking motion.

Master chuckled and reached up and tweaked my nipples, hard. I moaned.

Master chuckled again and said, "I think that was supposed to be my line."

Now we are both giggling as I'm fucking Master with every move I know. I finally started milking him. Squeezing his cock tight with my Kegels on the upstroke and releasing as I came back down. Master responded by slapping my tits instead of twisting my nipples.

Master and I still don't agree on who came first, but really doesn't matter. Master claimed that my orgasm triggered his, and I respectfully answered, "Yes, Master."

Master grabbed my wrists and pulled me across his lap. He grabbed the leather slapper out of the bedside table and blistered my ass until he saw a bright red color he liked.

We were now running late, I got the bathroom first, toilet, enema, shower, release enema, touch up makeup, and brush my hair. I got dressed while Master used the bathroom: suspender hose, new leather trim shelf bra, heels, new leather dress, and the new stainless collar. I left the top zipper all the way down for Master, as I said between the bra and the dress it showed tits I didn't know I had. I was worried about standing in the heels all day, but Master had assured me I could use the stool, though I wasn't sure about sitting in that short of a skirt or spending much time on my still burning ass.

Master had been busy getting ready and really hadn't looked at me just before we were to walk out the door. "OMG, you look spectacular." Was his reaction. Master had gone to look at motorcycles before I found the stainless collar, and it really finished the look, though I was regretting not adding the knee high heeled boots.

Master walked over and pulled the zipper on top up to tone down the tit show. He pulled something out of his jacket pocket, reached under my short dress and pushed a vibrator up into my cunt. "That is remote controlled, I will buzz you if I need you, or I think you are getting too flirty." He hit the low vibrate speed and said, "That is I need you." It erupted in my cunt. Master smiled and said, "That means you are getting too flirty." He put the control back on low and put his arm around my waist as we headed for the exhibit hall.

It was quite a walk from our suite to the exhibit hall and Master's booth. Between the vibrator in my cunt and the little ball bouncing on my clit I was soaked. Once at the Hall I excused myself to the restroom to grab some paper towels in a fruitless attempt to dry things off.

There was a small high table with a drape in the front of the booth. Master moved the highchair behind the table so I could sit without flashing the entire exhibit hall. We had time before the hall opened to attendees, so Master went to get us some coffee and breakfast rolls. I was wandering around the booth checking things out. I didn't draw a crowd, but I noticed several exhibitors walking slowly past our booth several times. I decided "what the hell" and pulled the zipper down a few more inches.

A couple of Master's employees stopped by to check that the display racks were fully stocked and replenish the handouts. It was obvious that they were checking me out while they worked. We had some time to chat. They were both very complimentary about working for Master. One of them finally blurted out, "I hope you don't mind, but John said you were pretty, we had no idea that you were hot and gorgeous. They were about finished when Master got back. Master chatted a bit with them about what needed to be done the next day when the exhibit hall closed.

After they left, I kidded Master. "They said you lied about me."

Master was shocked, "No, what did they say?"

I replied, "They said you told them I was pretty, but never mentioned hot and gorgeous."

Master turned four shades of red. "They said that?"

I replied, "Yes, Master they did. A girl likes to hear that unbiased opinion."

Once the doors opened, we had a steady stream of visitors. A few people looking for work, I sent them to the corporate web site. People looking to sell to the chain, distribution houses, and trucking companies, I sent to Master.

Later in the morning a gentleman stopped by who owned several properties that had recently lost their tenants. Knowing that real estate was one of Master's responsibilities, I gave him one of Master's cards and chatted with him until Master was available. He and Master talked for over half an hour. Master buzzed the vibe in my cunt and the two of them came up to where I was sitting.

Master smiled and said, "This gentleman is looking for a new real estate attorney and firm. I told him you were the best in the Twin Cities." He looked at my tits and wasn't sure. We chatted for a bit, and I learned that his needs matched well with what my firm offered. I was able to convince him the tits were just for show, and I was real. He pulled up his calendar on his phone and I did the same. We worked out a date and time, I texted my clerk to reserve the time and conference room. I gave him my office email and he promised to send over more information before the meeting. After he left, Master told me that gentleman was a major developer in the Twin Cities region and beyond. I texted that information to one of my firm's principles.

Things slowed down around noon and Master went to get us some lunch. While he was gone my phone rang, a local number. It was Elizabeth to tell me that she was free that evening. We chatted and she recommended meeting at a restaurant at 7:30. As soon as I hung up with her, I called the concierge at the hotel and asked her to book a prime table for a party of three for that evening. Her response was "excellent choice, I'll text you once I have the reservation."

Master returned with some pulled pork BBQ and lemonade. Traffic slowed considerably that afternoon, too many attendees out enjoying Vegas. Master asked what I had planned for my choice evening. I told him I was planning dinner at an excellent restaurant and then spending the rest of the evening in the room with him. While I was talking to Master the concierge texted me confirmation of our dinner reservation.

The last hour seemed to just be gawkers looking at the eye candy. I smiled at Master, pulled my blouse zipper all the way down and moved my chair out from behind the desk. Whenever I started chatting with someone who was just gawking Master would up the speed in my cunt. It turned into a game I would start talking to some hunk, Master would keep upping the vibe in my cunt until I had to walk away. Sometimes he would just walk up and put his hand around me to run them off.

I told Master that our dinner reservations were confirmed for 7:30. Master asked if perhaps we could do a show afterwards. I quickly texted Elizabeth and she came back recommending the Fantasy show at the Luxor, an easy walk from our hotel room after the 10:30 show. A quick call to our concierge and we had three premium tickets.

About an hour before the exhibit hall closed Master told me I could go get rested for the evening. Despite my belief that with both Elizabeth and I, Master was the one who was going to need to rest I agreed. I stopped by the cashier's window and asked for $2000 of my winnings in cash. I had to sign some tax forms and got twenty crisp new one hundred dollar bills in an envelope.

Back in the room I stripped off my leather dress and bra, stainless collar, and removed my heels. I crawled into bed and was soon fast asleep. I became semi awake when Master got back to the room and got into bed with me. I crawled into his arms and went back to sleep.

I woke up to Master licking my cunt and flicking his tongue across my clit. Master smiled at me, "This is how you wake me every morning, I wanted to see if it worked on you too. If that hadn't worked, I was going to try this." With "this" the vibrator still in my cunt exploded on high. With Master licking my clit and a vibrator going full blast while pushed against my G-spot by the sizeable plug in my ass, I came so fast, so hard I squirted all over Master's face. The look on Master's face was priceless.

Master turned off and removed the vibrator and said, "I guess I'll take a shower, while you get dressed."

I chose to wear the one I wore to the second dinner, one of the ones that Elizabeth had helped me pick out. I still had on my suspender hose, so added one of the shelf bras and pulled the dress up just in time for Master to come out of the shower and zip it up for me. I tried on the stainless collar I had worn all day and with Master's reaction to it left it on.

The doorman hailed a cab for us, and it was a short drive to the restaurant. We gave the maitre d' our name and Master was surprised when he said the rest of your party is already here. He gave me a look and I gave him a smile and took his hand. Arriving at our table, Elizabeth stood, and I made the introductions. Elizabeth looked spectacular. We put Master between us.

Master said, "This is a surprise, I've heard so much about you. Thank you for all your help, she looked spectacular, and I'm told you are responsible."

I told Master, "Elizabeth became available and has agreed to spend dinner and her evening with us. " I think he almost choked when he realized what I had just said meant."

Elizabeth asked how the show had gone today. Master said, "It went very well, we made some good contacts that I will be following up on. Our attorney here landed a major new client for her firm, who is going to give me the in on some vacant property in areas we want to expand into. So all around a very good day. Of course, our eye candy had fun flaunting everything all day long. "

Elizabeth asked, "You didn't tease the boys today, did you? In one of our dresses."

I told her, "No, when we toured the Hall on Friday, I met a lady in a spectacular leather dress. She gave me the lead on the bike shop where she got it. I used everything you taught me to pick one that got attention without being slutty."

Master laughed, "Not slutty till you pulled the zipper down and flaunted those spectacular tits. I thought those boys were going to cum right there and then."

I blushed which made Elizabeth laugh. I could see Master visibly relaxed after he had tensed up with my surprise.

Though Master wasn't sure when Elizabeth put her hand on Master's leg and answered, "Yes, she can be such a tease, you should have seen her flaunting it at the beach. I had to finally kiss her to keep the studs at bay."

By the time the main course arrived Master was completely at ease with Elizabeth though still not sure where the evening was heading after dinner. Master no longer tensed every time Elizabeth touched him which by then was often. Elizabeth was obviously a pro at her craft. By dessert Master was eating out of her hand, or probably anything else she offered.

We took a cab to the Luxor and picked up our tickets at the "will call" window. The concierge did well, we were second row in the center section. We had a drink while we waited for the doors to open, and I noticed Master's arm on Elizabeth's waist and Elizabeth was still frequently innocently touching Master. I got a couple of "are you ok" looks from Master, but he read my big smile as being happy with the way things were developing.

We sat in the theater and the lights went down to start the show, when the stage lights came back up, I noticed that both Elizabeth and I had a hand high on Master's thighs. She saw my look and smiled. The show was burlesque, erotic and titillating with pretend, but no actual nudity. I wasn't sure if Master's hard on was from the show or the two hands in his lap. About halfway through the show he put an arm around each of us and pulled us close.

Elizabeth leaned over in front of Master, and I met her half way and we exchanged a long pleasant kiss. Master put a hand on each of our heads and held us together as the kiss became much longer, deeper and full to exchanged tongues. Master let us break our kiss but pulled each of us to him for a long deep kiss. That got me another smile from Elizabeth.

Once the show was over Master asked Elizabeth if she would like to join us for a night cap. Elizabeth, without missing a beat, agreed and suggested Master have it sent to the room. Master actually blinked twice, looked to me, saw my nod, and made the order.

Elizabeth and I cornered him in the elevator both of us rubbing up against him and caressing his now rigid cock. We didn't stop when another young couple got on the elevator. When we left the elevator Master had an arm around each of our waists.

As soon as we entered the room, Elizabeth and I stripped Master naked. Then let him watch as Elizabeth stripped me to my suspender hose, and I stripped her naked. Elizabeth saw my cuffs and told Hank that we were going to play a game and he would love it. He allowed her to cuff his wrists and fasten them behind his back. She took one of his ties and wrapped it around his head blindfolding him. She pushed him onto his back on the bed, his cock sticking straight up, as hard as I had ever seen it.

Elizabeth explained, "The rules of the game are simple, one of us will be on your cock, you will guess which one. If you are correct, you will get ridden for a minute or so. If wrong your cock will be immediately vacated. Ready.

I immediately mounted Master. Elizabeth was his guess, and she motioned me to get off immediately. Then I started sucking his cock and he again guessed Elizabeth, much to my disappointment. Elizabeth mounted Master, and Master correctly guessed Elizabeth. Elizabeth rode him for a few minutes. As soon as she was off I took Master's cock into my mouth wanting to taste Elizabeth. Master correctly guessed it was me, so I got to lick and suck Elizabeth's juices off his cock.

Master never got good at the game. Elizabeth finally took his blindfold off so he could watch the two of us kissing, licking and sucking his cock and balls. Master finally erupted into Elizabeth's mouth. Master still bound had to watch Elizabeth and I kissing trading his cum back and forth in front of him as Elizabeth and I caressed each other and fondled his cock and balls.

A knock on the door announced the arrival of our drinks order. Elizabeth licked up what we had spilled on Master while I answered the door naked and signed for the champaign bottle. The clerk didn't even bat an eye.

When I got back to the bed, Elizabeth was between Master's legs kissing his balls and sucking on his balls and cock. I was looking right at Elizabeths ass and cunt so I started rimming and tongue fucking her ass while running my fingers in her cunt and across her clit. I'm sure Master appreciated her moans around his cock.

Elizabeth managed to bring Master's cock back to life and moved up and impaled herself on his cock and started riding him. Master reached up and started playing with her tits and pinching her nipples. Elizabeth immediately demanded, "harder." I'm sure Master obliged, because Elizabeth was soon moaning.

I'm not sure if Elizabeth ever came but eventually, I saw Master get rigid and came hard into Elizabeth. I almost pushed Elizabeth out of the way to get to clean Elizabeth and Master's cum from his cock. Both Master and Elizabeth smiled at my efforts.

As soon as I had Master cleaned, I attacked Elizabeth sharing what I had gotten from Master's cock. We made out like neither of us had been fucked in a week. As soon as the nectar was gone, I started to slide down Elizabeth's body to clean her, but she grabbed me and spun me around into a 69 position. I rolled us over so I was on the bottom and her cunt was emptying into my mouth as I licked and sucked her cunt, as she was doing mine.

Master was left out, but I don't think he cared, he watched the two of us serving and pleasing each other. Elizabeth made me cum at least twice and she saved hers for one big one, flooding my face as she squirted all over it.

Master turned Elizabeth around, so we were face to face and the three of us cleaned Elizabeth and my face, sharing the unique taste of both of us as well as some left over from Master.

We wound up laying on the bed Elizabeth and I each laying our head on one of Master's shoulders, Master holding each of us. I could see Elizabeth smiling at me as well as the big grin on Master's face.

I finally asked Elizabeth, "I'm sure you need to go soon."

Elizabeth smiled and said, "not right away."

We snuggled for a bit and Elizabeth asked, "What are you doing tomorrow before your flight?"

Master answered, "We are planning on doing some sightseeing, maybe Red Rocks."

Elizabeth asked, "That is a great choice, would you like a local guide?

I gave her a look only to see her silently mouth to me, "My treat"

Elizabeth continued, "we would probably want to go out early, I can pick you up around 8."

Master said, "That would be great. Oh, could you help me with something before you go?

Elizabeth looked confused but said, "Sure, what do you need."

Master grinned, "It is time for her nightly spankings, would you like to help me deliver them?

I saw the gleam in Elizabeth's eye even before she answered, "Mistress E's services are usually not included, but I'll make an exception to help turn that cute ass a nice shade of red."

Master handed her the slapper, pulled me up between his legs, trapped my arms under his thighs, and used my hair to lower my mouth onto his cock. Master said, "It is usually twenty on each butt cheek, but go until you get the color you like." For my benefit Sir added, "Every time I feel a tooth it is twenty more, or you can just go for a deeper shade of red."

Master pushed my head down his cock until I gagged then released it, I started sucking on Master's cock taking him into my throat about half the time. I clinched my butt, anticipating the searing pain in my ass. Elizabeth waited till I relaxed before my butt exploded in pain. Elizabeth didn't seem to be hitting as hard as Master did, but they seemed to sting much more. My ass was on fire, and Master was occasionally holding my head in place with his cock lodged in my throat. I found concentrating on Master's cock instead of my flaming ass, made things a bit easier.

I heard Elizabeth say, "That is a nice shade of red, I think that is adequate."

Master held his cock in my throat and responded, "Very nice, now twenty on her cunt and on each nipple." Master released me and turned me over onto my burning ass and used his legs to spread my knees wide open.

12