Sub Southern Girl in Minnessota Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could now see Elizabeth's face, the big smile and the gleam in her eyes. The twenty on my cunt were lighter than the blows on my butt but hurt more. Elizabeth moved in closer, kneeling between my legs. As she started spanking my breasts two fingers went up my burning cunt and started working my g-spot while the thumb tweaked my sore clit.

Elizabeth had finished the twenty on my right tit and was halfway through my left when my cunt exploded in orgasm, squirting all over Elizabeth's hand and the bed. The ripples were still running up and down my cunt when I heard Elizabeth count "twenty" and stopped spanking me, but her hand was still working my cunt until she saw me cum one more time.

She smiled and gave me her wet fingers to lick and suck clean, then leaned in and gave me a deep long tongue filled kiss.

Elizabeth got up and got dressed. Master got up and the two of them exchanged a long hug and kiss. I got up and grabbed my envelope. Elizabeth saw it and shook her head no. I shook my head yes, and slipped it into her purse. She frowned, I smiled, and we kissed, long deep and needy as she firmly grasped my burning ass. I stood naked in the doorway waving as she disappeared down the hall.

I turned back to Master who hugged me and said, "what was that all about?"

I replied, "You kept talking about the girl friend experience. I told you that was what she does. I hired her for you with my gambling winnings."

Master looked confused, "So this evening was all a paid performance?"

Sometimes Master can be clueless and naïve. I was in full lawyer mode making my case in the sternest voice Master had ever heard from me. "This evening was because she and I became friends. Yes, I paid her because that is her business, but she tried to refuse it. I wouldn't let her. I assure you that tomorrow is just because she wants to. She made that clear."

Master came, hugged me and said "You did all this tonight for me. Maybe we do need to find an Elvis chapel and Elizabeth can be our witness."

I stood there in shock until I saw his little boy grin. He said, "I'm sure, someday soon I'm going to marry you, but it won't be in some kitsch chapel at midnight."

I started crying, Master had said he loved me. Not in those words but close enough.

Master of course had no idea why I was crying and was afraid that he had upset me.

He started to apologize, but I bull rushed him onto the bed and shut him up with a kiss. Master was totally confused but gave in and started kissing me back.

We both cleaned up in the bathroom and crawled into bed. It had been a very long and eventful day. Master was soon snoring away, and I found my adult pacifier for the night, it still tasted like Elizabeth which made me smile.

I woke Master up as usual in the morning, licking and sucking Sir's cock and Master awake. Sir had apparently recovered overnight, he pulled me up to him, rolled over on top and fucked me. Sometimes that is just what I need, no prolonged foreplay, no sweet cooing, just hold me and fuck me, show me I'm yours.

Master fucked straight through my orgasm until he came. He stayed on top of me, his cock still deep in my cunt. He gently kissed me and said, "I meant what I said last night. You are too important to me to let you get away, and I think you feel the same way."

A tear fell from my eye, and I held Master tight.

Master finally said, we need to get going. I don't know when we will eat again, so let's have breakfast and we need to be ready for Elizabeth. I got the bathroom first, toilet, enema, shower, release enema, touchup makeup and run a brush through my hair. I also put on the first layer of sunscreen.

Master let me wear the pants I brought, my walking shoes. I debated on a bra and decided against one. Master had said no plug till we are through security at the airport.

Once Master was dressed, we headed down to the café off the lobby for a breakfast buffet with mimosas. I got a text from Elizabeth that she was on her way and would pick us up at the front door in twenty minutes. We finished breakfast and were standing out front when Elizabeth pulled up in her Lexus SUV. She hopped out and gave both of us a hug and a kiss. I was glad I had skipped the bra today as so had Elizabeth. Elizabeth had on some skintight yoga pants, and a blouse with half the buttons undone. Master reached over and undid two more on my blouse to match.

Master got in the front seat with Elizabeth, and I got the back seat. While the traffic looked horrendous, Elizabeth commented that we were lucky it was light on Sunday mornings. Soon we were heading out of town towards some mountains. Elizabeth said it would take about half an hour to get there.

Master asked if she would mind talking about her background. Elizabeth said she had a business degree but had found the 9 - 5 office routine too boring. A friend of hers from high school was doing the girlfriend date thing and needed a second one weekend and asked Elizabeth to help out for $1000, no sex, just spend time with the group. Well, it wound up there was some sex and she made well over $2000 that weekend, had much better sex than she had been getting and was hooked. She did some market studies, determined what clients were looking for, and tailored her service and marketing approach. She encouraged good clients to recommend her to friends and quickly built a client base that allowed her to quit 9 - 5 and start enjoying life.

Master was obviously intrigued by her story and business approach, and they chatted the whole way out to the park. The park was fascinating, beautiful color full rock displays. We did a few of the short easy hikes, sometimes Elizabeth was holding Master's hand, sometimes mine and at least once Master had his arm on her waist the entire hike. Overall lots of touching and a fair amount of kissing. We got to see some petroglyphs, and rock formations I had never seen in the South or Minnesota.

By late morning it was starting to get too hot, so we headed back to Vegas. Master had heard raves about In and Out Burgers, so we stopped there for a quick lunch. Was not impressed, tasteless burgers and skinny fries.

Arriving back at our hotel, Master asked Elizabeth if she would like to come in and freshen up, wash some of the red off. Elizabeth immediately agreed, so we left the car with the valet and the three of us headed to the room. Master gallantly offered Elizabeth and I the shower first, but watched closely as Elizabeth and I stripped each other for his amusement. We washed each other in the shower, I didn't know I had that much dust trapped in my cunt, but just to make sure I paid equal attention to getting the dust out of Elizabeths. Lots of groping, laughing, kissing and groping.

By the time we came out Master had undressed and put on a robe. Elizabeth quickly took that away from Master and pushed him down onto the bed. Elizabeth looked at me and asked, "Head or tail?" I picked head and climbed up straddling Master's face but facing Sir's cock while Elizabeth mounted Master's cock. Master did a masterful job eating my cunt while Elizabeth did a rock and roll number on Master's cock. I played with Elizabeths tits, and she abused my nipples, and we traded tongues in long deep kisses. I think I came first though Elizabeth was a close second, though her big one was when she felt Master cum deep inside her. She lost her balance and fell off Master and collapsed onto the bed, I immediately laid down on Master to clean Sir's cock of the cocktail of Elizabeth's juices and Master's cum. Once Master was clean, I attacked Elizabeth's cunt licking and sucking the same cocktail from her cunt. She reached down and pulled me to her, and we kissed deeply sharing what I had recovered. Elizabeth then went after Master kissing and licking my juices from Master's face.

Master finally excused himself to shower before getting dressed for our flight. Elizabeth and I made out on the bed while Master showered, trading gropes, caresses and lots of whispers giggles and deep kisses. Master finally came out of the shower and ordered me to get dressed and ready to go catch our plane. Elizabeth offered to drive us to the airport, but Master said he already had a limo waiting.

As we dressed, a bellhop knocked on the door and loaded all the luggage to take to the limo. Elizabeth and I were still kissing as Master pushed us out of the room. As we got onto the elevator Master grabbed Elizabeth and they hugged, kissed and groped until we reached the first floor. Master kept an arm around each of our waists as we headed for the exit. Lots of hugs, kisses and promises as we finally got into the limo and waved goodbye to Elizabeth. As we drove off Master leaned over and kissed me before saying, "I can't believe you gave that to me. She was incredible, but still doesn't compare to you."

Submissive Southern Girl in Minnesota Ch 9 - A ring?

12