Sub Wife Wants Outside Activity

Story Info
Fun, outside sunbathing.
1.3k words
4.09
5.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers

Submissive Wife wants more.

My wife has always been my subby. She has a list of rules that she has to comply with. From being inspected twice a day, to accepting punishment if something is not correct and to being naked in the house. One day during the summer my sub had left a note for me to see after her morning inspection.

"Dear master I would like with your permission to be outside naked if you allow it. I would like to be restrained how every you seem fit."

Now this was another level. I had to check to see if anyone could see. our house has a line of trees that come up to the window tops of the people opposite just, they would only see if they made a conscious effort to look and our house is set back from our neighbours, so they would have to lean out to look. Hmm.

It was the weekend and it was going to be another warm one, so I decided to give it a try. Now the sun comes around into our garden in the afternoon so by midday it can get hot. I told my subby that, we were going to try it but if a neighbour complained she would be in trouble. I went and got the sun loungers and told my subby to lay in one. I then grabbed some restraints and told her to put her hands above her head and strapped them to the top bar. This pushed her tits up and I could not resist pinching them. Then I attached each ankle to each side of the sun lounger, this spread her legs, I pushed a few fingers in making her moan. Then I got the sun oil and painted her body with it making sure she was covered. The next thing was the small vibrator that I pushed straight in which if her legs had not been strapped would have bent up. I walked to the top of our small garden and looked down. If anybody looked it would just look like she was sunbathing naked.

I did not want her to burn her tits or fanny so I set the timer for 30 mins. I laid in the lounger next to her and enjoyed the sun. The buzzer went off and she was squirming a bit and moaning. "Are you making a noise because of the vibe or because your body is burning?"

"A bit of both sir" was her reply.

I recoated her with oil again. Just as I finished and now the vibe had been going all this time she looked at me and asked "Please sir can I cum?"

"No, you cannot."

She kept squirming and moaning and after 5 mins "Please sir can I cum now?"

"Very well" was all I said and as she could not move that far her body went really tense and she came. I reach over and pinch her nipples, leant in and sucked on them for a bit knowing this would keep her in the cum zone as she calls it. She stiffened again and came.

"Time to turn you over." I unclipped her arms and legs and told her to stand up as I wanted to see how red she was, I did not want to make her burn just a nice red colour. She was a nice shade of red, her tits were a bit redder as they do not see the raw sunlight that often. That is going to change I think.

"Lay face down on the lounger" I instructed. I could see her tits were now squashed down and I had an idea. I went got a pair of scissors and put them on the table. My Subby looked a bit confused. "You will see" was all I said. I reattached her arms to the side, spread her legs and attached them. Then I got the paint brush and painted her in oil again making sure that she was covered.

I got myself underneath her lounger and cut out circles were her tits were and pulled them through by the nipple causing her to moan again. "You have moaned too much today you will be punished later." Her tits now hung down through the holes in the lounger material I pinched the nipples and was even able to suck on them for a while. I got up went in and came out carrying the nipple clamps and chains. I bent down and showed her the clips. Her head just fell back on the lounger. She knew what was coming next. The clamps are one of her least favourite toys that I use on her. I pinched and squeezed each of the nipples and attached the clips. I then ran the chain around the bar at the bottom of the lounger and attached it to the other clip so it was tight. Every time she moved it would pull on her nipples. I set the timer for 10 mins this time as it was getting very hot and I did not want her to burn. Every time she fidgeted the clamps pulled causing her to moan.

"If you do not stop moaning when the neighbours ask did I have good weekend I will tell them exactly what I did and that you want them to join in." That was one of my wants, basically I wanted to get my hands on my sexy married neighbour next door as she flirted with me some times about how she like to be told what to do by her husband.

The timer went off and I removed the clamps telling her if she tried to move they would go back on.

The timer was put on for another 20 mins I just laid in the sun.

The timer went off, I got up undid the straps and told her to stand in inspection position. Hands behind her head looking forward and legs spread 4ft apart. I told her to turn slowly as I wanted to check the tan was all over, it was. I pushed my fingers inside and moved them about a bit and she shuddered and came. "I did not give you permission to cum"

"Sorry Sir."

"Right 1st job is to wash off that oil, part of me wants to get the hose but that would attract a bit too much attention, so shower time." I followed her upstairs and into the shower. She turned the water on and waited for permission to start.

"Right I want you to make sure that you are wet and then I want you to turn off the water and lather yourself, I do not want to see one patch of bare skin, you have 5 mins."

I returned 5 mins later and she had done as requested, totally covered. "Turn the water on and wash all that oil off." I sat and watched as she cleaned her tits washed her fanny and even made sure there was none in by her ass. Once I could see it was off I just said "Stop."

"Get out of the shower and dry yourself. I will be in the bedroom."

She came in to the bedroom naked as always. I laid her across the bed strapped her down and slapped her red ass. "This is for moaning and cuming without permission now count."

"One, sorry sir."

Right the way to 10. Her face was buried in the mattress at number ten and there were tears but I pushed my cock in her from behind and all I heard was "Thank you sir I promise I will not moan next time." I shot my load in her and she just lay there smiling through the tears. I undid the straps she just stayed there. "Come down when your ready and have something to drink to celebrate your first time outside. There will be more, take my word for it." I left her and went down stairs and got the drinks ready. When she came down her whole body was a nice shade of red from tits to toes and I was already planning when and what to do next time.

Taffe.

Taffe
Taffe
116 Followers