Subclasses Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This room is three degrees warmer. Wouldn't want you to ache from the cold." A kindness. She remembered that my Raynaud's syndrome, a psychosomatic condition, causes me a lot of pain if I even imagine that I am cold.

She sits down, turning her back to me, and unlocks her phone. From the corner of my eye, I can pick out the blue and white of the iPhone Messages app, but I can't focus my vision to see who she's texting, let alone what. My eyes, unable to close, start to water, and a tear runs down my cheek. My eyes aren't the only parts of me getting wetter.

Setting her phone down, Beatrix grabs a Nintendo controller, and begins an online game of Mario Party. I'm dumbstruck. Rather, if I could speak, I would be dumbstruck again.


Chapter 8 Appendix Entry 8.3


She just sits there. Playing Mario Party. While I'm standing here, naked, completely immobilized, teardrops running down my face, cumdrops running down my thigh.

After five minutes, boredom starts to war with my arousal. She could have at least moved my eyes so I could focus on the TV.

Another minute passes. How are my arms not tired? For the first minute or two, I had held them up, knowing I wasn't allowed to move, but shortly after, I had wondered what would happen if I slackened my muscles, so I did. Somehow, my arms stayed in place with no mental or physical effort at all that I can sense.

She finishes round three of her game. Bea stretches, turns around, and yelps. Did she really forget I was here? If she hadn't—and I can't imagine she had—she's a spectacular actor.

Bea glaces at the clock. "Oh, you must be getting bored. I'm sorry, Baby. Let's fix that." Oh good, I think. This is one of my fantasies, but it's getting a little old now. "While frozen, Sarah can't get bored." Say wut?

Immediately, my focus turns sharp and my thoughts stir to life. I am acutely aware of everything I can sense, and it's all so fascinating. Sarah returns to her spot, continuing her game. It's a little unsettling how active and engaged my brain remains, while I stand there, motionless, staring blankly above and off to the right of the TV. Any time a train of thought ends, another springs up to take its place, some related, some total non sequiturs. In both cases, I am anything but bored. In fact, I find my arousal rising again.

* * *

Beatrix finishes her game. In all that time, she hadn't looked back at me once. Unable to get bored and continually agitated by the scarf's tassels, my arousal rose steadily, bit by tantalizing bit. I'm three soft touches away from climax.

Mistress turns to me then, a self-satisfied, peaceful look on her face at placing first. "I suppose Gabi will be here soon," she says offhandedly. If I could move my eyelids, my eyes would have bulged. "We should probably cover you up a little." Mistress rummages through my closet. "Nope. No. Not these. These? Mmm maybe." I suspect she's making a show of it for my benefit. It's working.

At last, Mistress returns with a ruched pair of lacy boyshorts, ones bordering on lingerie, similar to the ones that my gaff had transformed into the other night, but a little cutesier—less revealing in cut, but more revealing in translucency. Honestly, I had forgotten I had even brought them to school with me, though, of course I had; I couldn't have my parents running across them. None of us would have wanted that.

"Sarah is wearing these panties." And I am. I can feel the gentle elastic tug against my waist and upper thighs. Mistress steps back to survey her work. "Oops!" she says. "Can't have that showing when Gabi arrives." She bends down and tantalizingly licks up the lube that had torturously dribbled down my thigh. Now only two soft touches from orgasm, I think. "That would have been embarrassing," she says, chipper.

You think that is what would have been embarrassing? I think at her. Not the fact that I'm practically naked and standing stone-still in the middle of Gabi's and my dorm room?

I feel her pressing pasties to my breasts. Where in the world did she get those? I don't own any and I can't imagine she took them from Gabi, if Gabi even has any. Has Beatrix been planning this since yesterday?

"Knock knock!" I hear Gabi's voice as the door opens and shuts quickly.

I feel that psychic monitor activate in my head. Beatrix knows this is quickly becoming too much for me. "Time speeds up for Sarah and me," she mumbles very quickly. What I can see of the animation on the TV screen comes to a virtual halt.

"For the duration of this time dilation, Sarah can move her head and speak. Once it's over, her face will return, frozen, exactly to where it was before.

"How are you doing, Baby?" she asks, truly concerned.

"Uhh, honestly right now I'm marveling at your ability to slow down time."

"Yep, and it's draining my battery fast. We only have forty-five seconds or so," she says to a high tempo, encouraging me to follow suit.

"Oh, okay, well, when I said I wanted to be shown off in public as a manikin, I was thinking more to sex-positive strangers—people I wouldn't need to see again," I say. "I'm kind of—okay, really—stressed about how Gabi will react to this. To all of it. The BDSM aspect, the being frozen, being shown off in naught but underwear, a scarf, and pasties.

"Wait, I still have my feminine body. Aren't you worried about that?"

"I'll tell you later, but for now, no, you don't need to worry about the body aspect.

"Gabi is in on it," Bea continues. "I texted her half an hour ago. She's just going to come in, admire you a little bit, and leave again so we can, as she put it, 'finish up'. I get the sense she won't be judgmental about it at all, but I can call it off right now if you would not enjoy this. Be honest, okay?"

"That Gabi knows is a relief, but I'm still on the fence. On the one hand, no, this is not fun for me. On the other, maybe afterward, it will have been a lot of fun for me, like the fingering under the table."

"Up to you." She looks at me.

"Ehhhh~alright, let's find out which. I consent."

"Normal time."

"Hello?" Gabi chimes. "Oh! Hi Beatrix. It's good to see you again."

"It is! I've missed you. How was your grandpa's birthday party?"

Really? I groan inside. I'm stuck here posing, and they're doing small talk?

"It was a lot of fun. Got to see the whole fam, all thousand and two of us." There's a pause, and I assume Gabi turns to find me standing there.

"Wow, I like what you've done with the place." It's Gabi's voice, but I can't see either woman. "It is a bit... well, in the middle of the walkway, though. We may have to move it toward a wall or something." Gabi shoves between me and my desk with her duffle bag and clean laundry. I'd have tipped over if Bea hadn't caught me and tipped me back.

"Oh! Oh wow," Gabi says, "That manikin looks almost exactly like Sarah. Where did you find such a thing?" I can see her face in my peripheral vision now and she's clearly just teasing me. Gabi's teasing is a whole lot more bearable than her cringe-inducing acting abilities.

"Isn't she cute?" Beatrix asks, with sincere praise.

"Sarah's always been cute, whether - she - admits it - or - not." She punctuates each word with a pause. She takes a closer look at my face. "Wow. She's really just standing there, frozen in place. No muscle twitches, and... tears? Wait, can she not even blink?" She takes a step back in shock, then waves her hand half an inch from my eye. I don't blink. "Wow. I had no idea hypnosis could be this strong. Maybe I should try it again."

Hypnosis, I think. Clever, Beatrix. I had wondered how she'd explain my unnatural stillness. Wait, did Gabi just say "again"? I still don't know how Beatrix has handled making Gabi not notice my feminine body. I mean, I can feel my vagina; it's very wet and it definitely does not feel like a penis. Maybe that's why she added the underwear? I had assumed it had been for mere common decency. Still, to my chagrin, I'm not particularly poorly endowed; she would notice a lump if she looked, and I'm pretty sure she's looking.

Beatrix whispers something in Gabi's ear, and Gabi nods. Mistress says, "She's trained so well to stand perfectly still like that, don't you think?" Gabi oohs and ahhs appropriately. "Even when I do this!" Through the pastie, I feel Mistress twist my nipple hard; the pastie twists the whole breast with it. My urge is to scream, of course, but I make not a peep. Just air harmlessly, silently exhaling my nose and mouth as always, if a little faster. One touch away.

Gabi gasps. "Wow, either Sarah is good at holding pain in, or that's some top notch hypnosis. I wanna try!" Gabi looks to me, then, obviously realizing she won't get an answer, turns to Beatrix.

"Go for it," Mistress says with a shrug.

And she does. She pinches my other nipple. An orgasm rakes through my rigid body, pleasure pouring in and back out of me. Magic throttles my involuntary shudder, causing the suppressed wave-inducing explosive tension to reverberate back through me. The only outward indicator of my climax is another tear forming and dropping from my eye.

Gabrielle, oblivious to my mind-wrecked state, runs her hand from my nipple down my body. "Wow," she says, "I wish my skin was as smooth as hers. No matter what I do, I can't get rid of the bumps made by my peach fuzz follicles."

She walks behind me and I feel Gabi's breath on the small of my back as she examines my panties, "And these are really cute! Why don't I ever see you wear these, Sarah? Maybe I should get you to buy my clothes for me. I hate shopping for underwear, but I like what you've found." She teases as if she's going to moon me with one finger at the back of my boyshorts, knowing full well that my penis will hold the cloth up in front, and the elastic in the back will just snap back up to where it was.

Only, I don't have a penis.

12