Subclasses Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," I say. "For a full stop, we use 'POJO'."

"POJO?" Gabi asks, confused.

"It's a bit of an inside joke," I say, "that I'm too tired to explain right now, but it stands for Plain Old Java Object. I can tell you the joke later if you'd like, but it's computer sciency and would probably bore you."

"Okay. OOC and POJO. I can remember those. Thanks!" Gabi says.

I hear Beatrix nod against her pillow. "How did you feel about what I had you do, Sarah?" she asks.

"Honestly, it was a bit much for me, too, but mostly because I didn't have Gabi's consent. I didn't know if what I was being forced to do was okay with her, and that- Well, that sickened me. I was pretty sure with the limits of your ability that you couldn't make me do anything that would harm her, but I was surprised you could make me do as much as you did.

"Once I saw that Gabi was having fun—and I did get her consent to finger her—it was thrilling. I liked that I didn't know what I was going to do. Like Gabi said, it was a little scary, but good scary. I actually can't believe I forced you to admit you're a bunny girl, Babs."

"I'm really not sure that I am, but it was fun for the fantasy," Gabi says. "I'll admit, whether I determine I am a bunny girl or not, being forced to say I was was ... hot, especially the way that you forced me. I was already plenty turned on, but that small amount of shame when I said it- I think I see what you girls enjoy about BDSM."

"No argument there," Bea says. "I nearly got off on that bit alone. And you should know, I had nothing to do with that idea. That was all Sarah." I blush, unsure whether to feel complimented or embarrassed. "It sounds like you enjoyed being a bottom, Gabs...." Bea trails off waiting for confirmation.

"I did, yes."

"Did you like it better than being a top?" Bea asks. "You seemed to enjoy forcing us to suck on your toes."

Gabi giggles at the memory. "Oh that was fantastic. I like both. I'm not sure if I like one position better than the other."

"Sounds like you'd call yourself a switch then?" I ask.

"I didn't know the term, but yes, if that's the term for someone who likes being both depending on her mood."

"Gabs," Bea says, "I think sometime when we're alone, you and I should discuss the kinds of things that turn you on. We could discuss it with Sarah, but I suspect she'd rather not know ahead of time, am I right?"

"Yes, Mistress," I say, obediently. "Though, if there are vanilla things that turn you on, Gabi, especially things we might do just the two of us, I would like to know those."

"Alright. We can discuss those, yes," Gabi replies. "Sounds fun."

We stop the conversation there; I think we sense we're all getting pretty sleepy. There's an awkward, pregnant silence between us as we resist the six tedious "I like you"/"I love you"s we did the last time we all spent the night together in one bed.

"Go team Gigabytes!" Gabi says enthusiastically.

"What?" Bea asks.

"You know, G-B-S for Gabi-Beatrix-Sarah. GBs, gigabytes?"

"Wow," I say, "even I think that's awful. Go team Gigabytes."

"Go team Gigabytes."

12