SubConscious Ch. 03

Story Info
She begins to understand what she has pledged to her Master.
2.9k words
4.67
8.6k
5
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

After an endless time swimming in an orgasmic sea, drowning and waking up a new woman, drowning again, waking again, he mercifully slowed and let her come back to Earth.

She looked back at him through her scattered hair. Earth was still the same, but she would never be. He pulled out of her. She rolled onto her back. Raising her head slightly was all she could do. She shivered all over, aftershock orgasms spiking at the slightest trigger, or even for no reason. He moved up to her head.

"Tell me."

He didn't have to explain. "That-- that."

"Take your time."

She took a few breaths. "That was by far the best orgasm I have ever had." Yes, the previous boyfriends had given her orgasms. Or at least what she thought was an orgasm before this man. Her world, she saw, was now divided between before and... whatever this was.

She got up on her elbow, level with his cock. She leaned over and began cleaning him with her tongue, but stopped. Slavegirl-- she admitted that persona had now taken a rightful place in her feminine consciousness-- knew she needed, and wanted, to ask permission. "My Lord, would you like your slave girl to clean her juice from your cock?" She was really being ridiculous with this dirty talk, even putting herself in the third person. She wasn't even sure if it did anything for him. But there was a warm energy that flowed within her when the words came out, as if their exit from her mouth removed more blockage of her-- her what? Sexuality? Feminine psyche? She didn't feel the need to analyze, just to enjoy. And the continuing buzz of pleasure that her pussy transmitted up her spine only encouraged more dirty talk. "Your slave girl promises she will do a thorough job." More eye-batting and smiling, really laying the slave thing on thick.

He slid back to rest on the floor against the couch. She followed, crawling between his open legs, and carefully licked all over. Her fluids were drying, so a bit sticky, but she was able to wet his skin with her tongue and clean him until he tasted only of cock again. The other part of her, the old part, as she thought now, that had also caused her to stop, was aghast. She'd never, ever, ever done this before for a man, never even thought that a woman might do this. But that old part had been destroyed by an orgasm in which every cell in her body, especially every neuron in her brain, extra-especially every one in her pleasure center, had exploded in a million ecstatic pieces. Just to show the old part who was boss, and because their sight was so masculine, she moved on to clean his balls.

He sighed and stretched out as she took his left ball into her mouth and lip-massaged it while licking the juice, salty with the sweat that had mixed in. He put his hand on her head and she imagined looking down on him with her golden hair spread over his crotch. She especially loved how vulnerable he had become. She could feel in the way his thighs squeezed her head and his hips tried to retreat that, though she was giving him great pleasure, she could also easily have caused him great pain. A new dimension appeared in her growing devotion to this man, a commitment to protect him as well as please him.

After spending far more time than necessary cleaning the first ball, she moved to its twin and sucked on that ovoid even more enthusiastically, making him tremble. She would protect him, but she also wanted to test the limits of the pleasure she could give him. At last she finished, licked her way up his still hard rod, sucked on the head to prime him, and looked up to catch his gaze, asking him with a look if he wanted her to finish him. She was lying prone between his legs, about to express her hope, in the most slavish way she could compose, that his balls were now ready to send his sperm down her throat.

"Your ass looks very inviting. Very cute."

Nice Girl cackled at her in her skull. What are you going to do now, slut? A memory appeared of a time her first bf had tried to show her a porno movie. It did nothing for her so they quickly moved on to necking and petting, but some graphic anal scenes stood out. She'd never let a guy do that to her, never even let one touch her back there. She didn't know what to say. Even the slave girl in her was silent.

"Have you ever let a man fuck your ass?"

All she could do was briefly take her lips off his tip and answer honestly: "No, my Lord." Her voice was hoarse from her recent moans.

"Then I will be the first."

As simple as that her virgin ass was his. Slave Girl recovered her voice. "Yes, Master." She resumed her fellating with renewed energy, hoping to return his attention and the situation to a blow job.

"Sit up."

She sat, still between his legs, his hardness in one hand, surprised at this situation she found herself in. He observed her, expecting.

"How did this happen?" she asked, not necessarily to him. "I mean, how did I end up here?" waving the non-cock-holding hand around, "Doing this." She squeezed his cock, then bent over and gave him a knob-polishing for emphasis. Science Girl wanted to estimate the time since she'd first met this man, but she stopped that. Way too short, single-digit hours. Too crazy.

"It didn't just happen to you. You did it. You decided."

"Well..."

"You asked me to take you home with me. You told me you fantasized about blowing me. You followed through the first chance I gave you."

"Yes, but-- but. I didn't feel like... I don't know what got into me. I'm still in a bit of shock."

"You felt something was compelling you, some external force?"

Yes, she thought, and How is he reading my mind?

"The force wasn't coming from outside you, it was coming from within you. Your subconscious and your body wanted it. You're shocked because you don't yet communicate well with them."

"But why you?"

"Somehow your subconscious could tell."

"Tell what?"

"That I would be your ideal master. To your credit you didn't hesitate. You gave yourself immediately."

"I..."

"Keep me hard."

She bent down to obey. After a few minutes of making him make sounds, she lifted her head up. "And," she wiggled her butt, "This."

"I know you didn't fully appreciate the extent of your commitment. Come over here." He patted a spot at his side.

When she moved there he grabbed a handful of her ass cheek and lifted her butt up. "Suck." She bent down again to resume her service while he explored her back there. It felt good at first, especially when his fingers slid along her crack. His finger touched her hole and she squealed on his cock, her head held down on him by his other hand that now grabbed a fistful of her hair.

"You're very sensitive there. Hold still."

Her ass wasn't fully under her control, but with him holding her head in place there was nowhere for it to escape to. And each poke of his finger caused a squeal that opened her up and let him push his cock further up into her. He seemed to understand, though, her limits and didn't force her to gag, and when his fingertip penetrated, her sphincter relaxed. Another first: a man in her ass.

When he finally let her come up for air he was still in her ass. "Tell me."

She sat up a bit more. The finger went in deeper. She couldn't look at him. If she looked at him she'd be acknowledging herself as his possession. His finger would not be an intrusion, just a tour of his territory. A push made her hands reach out over him to keep her from crashing and she found herself on hands and knees again, this time with a finger in her ass instead of a cock in her twat. All the fantasy she'd been living suddenly evaporated and she was her old self again, from just before he'd entered her local and her life, as if the intervening hours had happened to someone else.

"Relax. Tell me."

She tried to breathe. He kneaded her back muscles, which helped. Her sphincter relaxed a bit. His finger almost felt good. "I can't," she got out. More breaths. He withdrew from her ass, which was nearly as shocking as the entry had been. She yelped.

"Stand."

It took her a minute. He got up with her and helped steady her. She felt a bit wobbly. "I don't know what to do." He took her in his arms. Into his chest she said, "What got into me? I've never done anything like this, honest." She could replay the last few hours in her memory. It was like watching a porno movie-- except she was the star. Science Girl recounted to Nice Girl: fantasy public offer of oral sex; crotch grab followed by road head; excessive alcohol consumption leading to agreement to an open-ended, submissive sexual relationship; more oral sex leading to doggy style coitus; still more oral sex in the form of lingual-genital cleaning, including oral testicle massage; digital anal penetration; and now what looks like the start of a hand job, but will likely turn into full on fellatio given recent past performance; 99% probability of semen ingestion with perception of self-actualization, per Maslow. She was surprised, not by Science Girl's summary, which she had to admit was accurate, but irrelevantly that a part of her mind had actually been paying attention in that undergrad psychology class she'd been forced to take.

Nice Girl looked down to see herself holding his mostly hard staff, which she didn't remember taking in her hand. "I don't know where I am or what I should feel or what I'm doing."

He held her at arm's length. "You are with me. You are safe. You do whatever I tell you to do."

That calmed her. Still as Nice Girl, she asked, "Am I a slut?"

"If I want you to be."

Somehow that clicked. "I used to be a nice girl, you know? I had guys, you know, but--" she looked down again-- "Not like this. Can I still be a nice girl?"

He just gave her a look that told her she already knew the answer. Slavegirl whispered to her. "I guess I'm supposed to... now..." She smiled her smile and batted her eyes as she squeezed his rod, feeling like a nice girl being naughty.

"Come with me."

He led her by the arm into his large bedroom, through to one of the nicest bathrooms she'd ever seen. It twisted her mind and tested her self esteem that again he'd refused her implied offer to get back down on her knees and do him in the living room. Guys rarely refused her anything, to the point that she had to be careful what she asked them for. It was beyond her that this man would refuse what any man not in a coffin should want from her. Slavegirl understood: the future was now an endless vista of sexual delights for him and service for her. He didn't have to worry about getting lucky with her. She was his to use as he pleased.

They showered together. She washed him, paying special attention to his special parts. She asked with her eyes and he nodded and she once again thoroughly ate his genitals. Slavegirl wanted to offer to eat his ass but she was able to quash that urge.

Out and dry he pointed to a spot on a bath rug. She knelt there and continued performing her duties. He turned her head to one side and she saw herself, no make-up, damp hair, with a cock filling her mouth. She thought she still looked great, maybe better than ever. She grinned up at him, not easy with a mouthful of him. "My Lord, I hope it is truly wonderful for you to have such a pretty slave girl." He smiled at her. Was that his first smile? She used her tongue and eyes to beg him for his cream. He hissed and put a hand to the wall to help his balance.

She let Slavegirl have some fun. After another intense session, she said, "Since this is my first time as a slave girl, my Lord, may I ask, please, are all slave girls as hungry for their master's come as this slave girl is for yours?"

"Bed."

On the bed he propped himself up against the pillows and spread his legs, pointing between them. She knew what to do. Within a few minutes he was ready again to explode. But again he stopped her. He lifted her up and over his chest and put her honeypot on his mouth. Her previous boyfriends-- well, there was no comparison. He knew exactly where to put his tongue and what to do there. Suddenly she was the one on the verge.

He pushed her back. She felt his cock at her entrance. He pushed her down onto him. She would never have believed, after experiencing the best orgasm in the history of the Universe, that she could be horny again, but there was no arguing with the magic wand that compelled her to come. Loud yells forced their way out of her with peaks that electrocuted her with each lunge.

As she lay on his chest, recovering from this new series of orgasms, not as spectacular as the earlier ones but still well beyond any that any other man had given her, he whispered, "Slave girl."

"Yes, my Lord."

"Suck me off."

She tried to obey immediately, but it was a delicate process extracting his cock. He was right on the edge, she could tell, and the motion triggered orgasmic aftershocks in her own body. She didn't waste time cleaning him off, just slid him in and sucked hard on the slippery sausage. He groaned and lifted his hips. Slavegirl fingered his ball sack, compressed up against his base, and discovered that tickling his balls made him jump-- so she began doing that incessantly. Her other hand grabbed the middle of his length and pumped back and forth. The combination rhythm, balls-rod-head, balls-rod-head, made his whole body stiff, not just his cock. He'd been watching her, his hands behind his head, enjoying her service like a king with a concubine, but the combo stiffened his neck back and forced his eyes shut.

He writhed and jerked but she held on, keeping a steady rhythm that sent shock after shock up his body, and a message to whatever was left of his brain that she had him, he was hers to do with as she wished, and that it was going to end, no matter how long it took, only one way.

Even so, he lasted many passionate sucks more than she thought possible. It was really a privilege to have such a stud between her lips. She slowed a bit to drag his final moments out, but discovered the slightly slower rhythm seemed to sync with some internal resonance in his nervous system and suddenly the trembling in his hips, which had been slowly growing, jumped in amplitude, spread to force his violently shaking thighs to slap the mattress and he froze, paralyzed head to toe.

She just plain tortured him after that, using a light touch with her lips and exhaling over him. It was truly the most exquisite moment, endless and timeless, she'd ever experienced with a man-- or maybe ever. A torrent of desire flooded her that crystalized into a longing so sharp it was painful, a longing to physically eat this man.

She was begging him to come in her. That's how it felt, frenching his cockhead like a teenager might in a fantasy of kissing her crush rock star. He convulsed and his cock quivered in her mouth, then fell back, convulsed again and his cock reached up into her and stayed. She sucked as hard as she could, leaving nothing in her mouth or her feminine consciousness that she didn't dedicate to his ecstasy. With a final retreat and advance the cock quivered and danced and at last spurted his warm and biting semen over her tongue.

Her world shrank to the last two inches of this man's cock and the essence of him it was pumping into her. She sucked as deep and long and tight as she could, without mercy, forcibly extracting every drop of semen from his body.

Eventually she did show mercy and just held him in her mouth, only occasionally licking to check for the last drops. When there was no more she gently let him out and crawled up to his ear.

"I'm sorry, my Lord."

He turned his head slightly and side-eyed her. She wasn't completely successful in hiding her smile but she went through with her little joke. "Your slave girl knows it is her duty to extend your pleasure for as long as possible. But she could not resist the chance to make her master's seed her own."

"I did tell you to suck me off and you obeyed me perfectly."

"But my Lord, I could have done it for longer."

"Ecstasy is not measured in minutes."