SubConscious Ch. 05

Story Info
She fully embraces the slut within her.
4.1k words
4.62
10.4k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

She woke in his bed, in the dark. He must have carried or led her there, then closed down the place. Lying next to his sleeping warmth, she drifted in and out of erotic dreams. But they hadn't been dreams. Her butt was noticeably sore, her throat scratchy from cock and screams.

And that orgasm! Or orgasms. She couldn't decide whether he'd given her a series of overwhelming O's or one long, long mega-O with endless peaks. Nor could she decide whether this night's orgasm or the previous night's was better. It would be like deciding between a Picasso and a Monet, or who was the greater genius, Newton or Einstein. And that was just her conscious memory. She could feel through her body's memory that the experiences had been beyond anything her mind could reproduce consciously. A longing smoldered in her for more. And more.

She found his cock under the covers, soft and warm, stroked it with a feather touch, his testicles loose in their sack, still full of--

This man deserved a blow job, a really great one. And she was just the girl to give him what he richly deserved, didn't need to invoke a slave girl persona to decide. Even Nice Girl agreed. She slid the covers down, put her head on his stomach, and her tongue met his cock tip to tip, right at his little hole in the way that drove him crazy when he was awake, still running her fingers up and down his length, circling around his balls. He tasted clean. He must have showered. She welcomed his cockhead as it grew between her moistened lips.

He stirred. She licked. When his legs moved she lifted her head, still gripping his cockhead with her lips, and did the things she knew would take him to the edge. In the dark she released him gently, slid up to his ear, and whispered, "My Lord, your slave is so, so sorry. My Lord's cock was too powerful for his new slave. If my Lord would allow, she would be happy to make it up to him--" she went back down and sucked him to the edge again-- "If he would allow her to drain his balls down her throat." And back down to give him more. "Or if he likes, she is totally willing and eager to perform any sexual service he desires. Shall his slave polish her Lord's knob while he decides what he wants to do with her?" Then she settled down at his waist and simply tortured him with all the favorite things she'd learned so far about him and his cock.

He propped himself up a bit against the headboard. His hand wandered over her naked skin as her tongue wandered over his. They spent a long time together like that, in the dark, the only motion her head and his hands, the only sounds his oohs and hums. This was a new and different kind of nirvana for her, nothing else in the world but this man and the pleasure she gave him.

When he took her by the shoulders she was surprised to be pulled onto him. He directed her hips over his cock and guided her down and suddenly there she was again, impaled on a spike of pleasure that immediately sparked echoes of her earlier rapture. Big O number 3 for the night, Sci-girl catalogued, and she felt guilty that she was so far ahead of him on that count. She rode him up and down, letting his hands guide her hips, trying to suck him with her vaginal muscles. She leaned forward and said, "Don't worry. I'm safe." She'd got an IUD while with Titman and had just left it in. "Go ahead and enjoy coming inside me."

She came first. That cock just seemed to always know the right spot to do it to her. She made a show of it, letting herself gasp and cry out. That seemed to do it to him and he soon followed and she kept pumping him, taking spasm after spasm as far up inside her as she could force him.

She lay on his chest as they panted together. His softening rod slipped out of her. "I'm sorry, my Lord," she rasped. Yelling and crying and cocksucking were wearing out her throat. Before he could respond with his inevitable question she added, "That was my third, and you only came once so far today."

"Whose mouth," he managed to say, "Did I come in this morning?"

"Okay, two. So I'm still one ahead of you." She sat up. She'd just had a brilliant idea. Brilliant is not the right word, Nice Girl responded. Someone is turning into a slut.

Maybe that was true, but she still thought it was the most wonderful, if truly and disturbingly slutty, idea. Sci-girl approved, but only in the clinical way of checking off one more box in her descent into total slut. This will be the third time you lick a man's genitals clean after he's fucked you, not including what you just did to wake him up, which doesn't count because he clearly showered. And for bonus sluttiness you're going to lick off and suck out the last drops of his semen that didn't end up in your pussy.

True, Slave Girl acknowledged, but beside the point. Or maybe that was exactly the point, to be as slutty for him as possible. She slipped down between his legs, took his softening, sticky, tangy cock in her mouth and sucked on the mixture of cream and juice they'd just made together. He jerked a little, his cock still very sensitive, so she just let him rest on her tongue for a minute. She wanted him to understand that he was always welcome in her mouth, even now. Gently then she massaged him orally, just being tender and affectionate.

His body twisted under her, struggling with the sensations she was giving him as she coaxed him toward full erection again. She was able to reach her lips down to his base, her face in his dark curls. That was a cool feeling, a small, potent snake nesting in her mouth. But the moment didn't last long as the organ filled and extended and she had to back off.

It was so studly that he could get hard again so fast; but then it was also amazing that he'd been able to last so long earlier. That word, slut, flew around in her head. She understood perfectly that what she was doing for him now-- maybe she should say to him-- was beyond anything a normal girl, per her standards-- previous standards, Sci-girl corrected-- would do for a man, not even considering what a nice girl would do. A man who, a few hours ago, had inflicted on her the most intense pain she'd ever experienced. Sci-girl estimated that she'd now spent more time with this man's cock in her mouth than total time with all other previous ones. Slut-Slave Girl decided she needed to learn how to deep throat this man, a resolution that made Nice Girl gasp. Slutty words crowded in her mouth. It was ironic and paradoxical: she had the urge to take his cock out of her mouth so she could tell him how much she loved having his cock in her mouth. She compromised.

"My Lord, your new slave girl has never before experienced such stud performance." She sucked hard. She didn't want to take the chance that if she stopped sucking he might get soft. "It would be the most thrilling joy for this slave girl to feel her master ejaculate in her mouth while his semen is still dripping from her vulva." More sucks. Sci-girl liked the latinate terminology.

Just to make Nice Girl watch, she laid on extra thick what she was about to do and how it contrasted with how she used to feel only a few days ago. "This slave girl's Master, Lord, and Owner may of course use his devoted slave girl in any way he wishes, and she invites her Lord to use her in any and every way that a man may desire to use and enjoy a pretty girl slave, any time including right now. But if Master permits, he will make this slave girl the happiest slave girl in the world if he would allow his devoted slave girl--" sucking with the most elaborate demonstration of her hunger she could put on-- "to taste the same delicious cream that fills his slave girl's pussy."

He could only grunt, which she took as an affirmative. She went to work now, and his whole body stiffened in what was becoming a familiar pattern, as if she were sucking his whole body erect. But he soon reached a plateau of torturous pleasure, right on the edge but not able to take the jump. His body vibrated with the extreme stress.

He was trying to say something, and she suspected what it was, but having him in this state of pleasure beyond what his body could take was just too delicious. "Did my Lord's slave girl hear a command for more ball sucking?" She began a quick-switch series, ball, cockhead, other ball, cock again, until his groans and epileptic shaking told her he was more than ready and she put everything into an ultimate suck, deep and tight, with her hands working his shaft and balls, incessantly, determined to blow him all night if that's what it took.

It didn't. Soon full body convulsions forced his cock in and out, in and out, so that she hardly had to moved her head at all and she just concentrated on making her mouth the best mouth any man could ever want to fuck and she was rewarded with spurt after spurt, more than she thought he had left inside him, while his growls filled her ears with a rough music like a lead singer at the climax of a heavy metal opera.

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear as he trembled afterwards. "Even if I weren't your slave I would be willing to blow you as much as you want." Their bodies moved closer together. "Now if it pleases my Lord, his slave will fall asleep still tasting her Master. She hopes he will alway remember his enjoyment of coming in her in two different ways. And she hopes he will sleep deeply and recharge so he can generously give her more in the morning."

"Wow," Mirei said when she described her orgasms, "Just wow."

They were having lunch together, wraps that Mirei had brought, outside her office in a nearby mini-park.

"And you said you gave him head? All the way?"

Had she said that? She'd gushed a torrent of words about the two nights in a confused mash up, unable to contain herself once she'd started. "Yes."

"You let him come in your mouth?"

Let was not the right word. She'd forced him. He'd let her. She only nodded. She and Mirei, being best friends, had discussed their various BFs a lot, including sex, and Mirei knew she wasn't keen on fellatio. Mirei, in contrast, had told her it was a favorite. She'd used to think, before she'd become friends with Mirei, that Asian girls were more conservative about sex. Not the case, Mirei had informed her, and anyway Mirei called herself a "banana"-- yellow on the outside, white inside.

"You've really got it bad, don't you? First night? You told me you never did anything first date. Not that that was a date."

She could only nod in agreement. "Second night was a date." She couldn't help adding, just to impress her friend more, "I did him again in the morning."

Mirei's eyebrows lifted. "And he came inside you, you said? You let him do that?" Mirei meant in her vagina.

"Not let." She was feeling less and less shy about the experience. Though still too embarrassed to talk about everything."Made him. The second night."

Mirei laughed and hugged her, but then pulled back. "And what else the second night?"

She didn't feel ready to talk about everything that had happened that night. Definitely not the spanking and-- the other things he did to her. And what she'd done for him. She was still processing it. She made an ambiguous shrug. "So," she asked Mirei, trying to change the subject, "Did anything happen between you and any of those other guys?"

"Nah. They're just his employees. You got the alpha. I'm not interested in betas."

They ate in silence together, enjoying the pleasant day. "Well, what's next?" Mirei asked.

"Unfortunately he's away for a couple days on a business trip."

"So you have a chance to recover."

She laughed. "And work my butt off so I'll have more time for him when he returns."

She was on her knees again, naked again, his cock again in her mouth. She was again the happiest girl in the whole world.

They'd texted frequently through the separation, but by an unspoken mutual understanding neither mentioned anything about their sexual intimacies. He discussed the start up he was visiting, in general terms of course; she sent him a copy of her draft dissertation, which he had little hope of comprehending. But that was okay. It was an exchange of respect.

It was only when he was about to get on his flight home that he texted her, Be at my place, wait for me. He attached his flight itinerary and a door code to his place so she could get in. She immediately went home and prepared.

She'd let him know when she got to his place and that she was waiting for him, so he knew she would be there when he walked in. Even so, the shock on his face when he step through the door was priceless.

Top to bottom she'd done her usual meticulous best. In this case, it meant being over the top slutty almost to the point of parody. She'd had her hair nicely done, a cute semi-Barbie style, the day before. Her make up was light but emphasized darkened eyes and very shiny red lips. Her attire consisted of four items: a bikini top and bikini bottom, bought and brought along for a European vacation but because of timidity never actually worn at a European beach; pumps she'd borrowed from Mirei that matched her lip color; and best of all a big red bow around her neck with long ribbon trailers that she held out now to him.

She curtsied and knelt before him, lifting up the ribbon for him to take. "Welcome back, my Lord. Your slave girl is eager to serve you." When he took the ribbon she put her hands on his groin. "May your devoted slave begin?"

At a single nod she unzipped him and dug out the half-hard erection she'd been imagining all day. It hardened quickly with her service. He was obviously horny and had to lean back against the front door to stay upright. "I hope my appearance pleases my Lord," she said in between sucks.

"Very much."

"Is it too soon, my Lord, to offer to make you come?"

His answer was to coax her up by the ribbon. She stumbled in the pumps, not used to the very high heels, which were also a half size too big. He indicated she could remove them, then led her, by the ribbon as if she were on a leash, into the living area. She liked that. She found herself actually skipping behind him and spontaneously began a tuneless little song. "I am your slave, I am your sex slave. I am your slave, I am--" She had to giggle at herself when he noticed what she was singing. "I'm sorry, my Lord."

He tilted his head in question.

"I'm sorry if my song disturbed you, my Lord." That didn't seem to satisfy him. "And many other failings. I'm sorry I could not accompany you on your journey to continue serving and satisfying you. I'm sorry if my desire to make you come was too forward or if you weren't--"

"On the contrary. I enjoy your willingness to offer yourself to me."

"Then, my Lord, with your permission I shall offer myself to you in every way your slave girl thinks you might enjoy her, including your slave girl's wet pussy and including especially to fellate you to orgasm using all this slave girl's passion and skill and to ingest your semen to the last drop." For emphasis she knelt and kissed the head of his still protruding and three-quarters-hard organ. She smiled up at him. "My Lord is welcome to come in his slave girl's mouth right now if he so desires."

"You really are enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

"Your slave girl enjoys nothing more than being and acting as your slave girl." She batted her eyes. She wished she'd taken up Mirei's offer to put artificial lashes on. Maybe next time. "And especially..." She knelt and kissed his tip again.

"You have very quickly become quite the cute little cocksucker."

She was about to give him another kiss and maybe drag her lips along his length if he let her. But that word gave her a jolt.

He saw that. He laughed. "What are you?"

"Your slave, my Lord."

That wasn't enough. He held her head with one hand, put his cock to her lips. She opened them and let him slip in. "What are you?"

She had no answer. She knew the answer. He pulled away.

"I am the girl who--"

"Say it."

"I am... your, your..." Strange that she was so unwilling to say the word for what she was so willing to be. "... your cock... suck, sucker." That had always been one of the most taboo words for her.

He smiled and put himself back between her lips. She lost herself in the sensation. He withdrew.

"Say it."

It was only slightly easier the second time. "I am your... cocksucker. My Lord."

"That's better. Until further notice you will refer to yourself as my cocksucker."

"I--" There was only one response. "Thank you, my Lord." He urged her to her feet. She bowed her head, not able to look in his eyes. Embarrassment swirled inside her. Nice Girl couldn't understand how she'd allowed herself to fall into such a humiliating situation, while Slave Girl reveled in it. Sci-girl just laughed at the absurd illogic of it all.

"What is this?"

He was pointing at the counter.

"My Lord, I-- your... c-cock-s-sucker has prepared some drinks and-- and snacks for your Lord's pleasure."

"Hmm. Very good. You please me. Make the drinks."

With that he left the room. She mixed the drinks, gin & tonics. She'd noticed before that he had several brands of gin and that was the only cocktail she knew how to make. She'd also set out some snacks, what she'd been able to buy quickly together with what she'd found already on his shelves.

When he returned he had her pumps. And there was something in his hand. He tried the drink she offered. "Very nice." He clicked his glass to hers. "To the most beautiful slave girl any man could wish for." She glowed.

"Yes?" He'd noticed of course that she wanted to say something.

"I want to tell you again that this is the first time in my life when I've-- I mean-- y-your" at a wave of his hand she continued, "The first time I have truly felt-- the first time in my life-- that I feel I don't need to hide my beauty. For you. My Lord. That's why..." she waved her hand to indicate her dress, or lack thereof.

"Come here." At the carpet again she stood while he untied the ribbon from around her neck. "I want you to wear this." He held it up for her to see.

It looked for all the world like-- in fact it was-- a dog collar. A used one. Very well used. He put it around her neck. It was too small. He studied the problem. "Remove your top."

She didn't understand but she obeyed.

He took the two small triangles of cloth in his hand. With a pocket knife he cut off one of the thin straps. "I'll buy you a new one," he said.

"My Lord, there's--"

A finger to her lips silenced her. He tied the ends of the collar together with the bikini strap. "Good." He showed her the leash, also quite worn, and clipped it to the collar. "This belonged to my favorite dog. She was an awesome dog and I still miss her. Soon I will replace this with a much better collar that fits you. This will do until then. Put the heels back on."

He then led her around the room by the leash. She stumbled in the heels and the leash didn't help but he smiled broadly. After a few circuits of the living room rug he let the leach go. "Fetch the drinks." He took his place on the couch.

She wobbled slowly to the counter, stepped very carefully back, and knelt before him to present the drinks. They clinked glasses again and sipped. She drank more than a sip. She didn't know what to think. Wearing the collar should have felt more humiliating than calling herself by the c-word. Instead she felt free. She took another long gulp of the cold and refreshing liquid. Her heart was pounding with excitement. "Your... cocksucker thanks you for the honor of becoming her Lord's pet and promises to be as loyal and faithful as the one you mourn and hopes to please you also." She beamed at him and ran a hand along the inside of his thigh. "In new ways."

12