SubConscious Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stand. Walk around some more for me."

She did as asked, trying to prance like a model on a runway, not at all easy. He seemed to enjoy her effort, if not the execution. On a pass in front of him she posed in an imitation of what she thought a model might do at a special show. Or maybe a prostitute trying to entice a customer in a brothel. Or maybe a slave in a market wanting to be bought. He grabbed the leash and pulled her to him.

"Kneel."

She didn't have to be told twice. It was a relief to take the weight off her her feet and already aching calves, back where she belonged between his legs. She took his pants off; for good measure she also untied her bottom triangle and tossed it showily over her shoulder. He pulled her head by the leash slowly to his crotch, an invitation masked as a command. That's your relationship with him in a nutshell, commented Sci-girl.

It was Sci-girl who took over then, performing a topographical survey of his glans with her tongue, then pressure testing the hardness of his erection with her teeth. She masticated his cockhead, using precise force oscillating with a tongue-torque he could slide on through her lips, the door into Heaven, the bright center of her feminine head.

Eventually he had to pull her off. "Your cocksucker deeply apologizes for losing control, my Lord," she said, not in an apologetic manner at all. "My Lord's cock is too delicious for his cocksucker."

He laughed out loud. "And how do you propose to make it up to me?"

"My Lord is always free to punish his cocksucker. But if my Lord would prefer..." He nodded for her to continue. "May my Lord's cocksucker suggest that he might enjoy tying his cocksucker up again and fucking her. My Lord will find his cocksucker's pussy quite hot and wet. Sucking her Lord's cock gets his cocksucker very turned on."

"Tempting."

"And after my Lord has enjoyed his cocksucker's pussy to his satisfaction, if he has not come in her pussy, perhaps my Lord would enjoy using her mouth in any way he pleases while his cocksucker is still securely bound."

"Hmm."

"Enjoying her in that way would allow his cocksucker to show her true, total devotion to him." She stretched forward to give his tip a lick in spite of the leash holding her back. "My Lord's cocksucker looks forward to surmounting the physical limitations my Lord imposes on her to fully satisfy his need to come." Another lick. "And her need to swallow his come."

"Get the bag."

12