SubConscious Ch. 07

Story Info
She gives her master her ass.
4.8k words
4.76
8k
12
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in her usual favorite spot, kneeling before him as he sat on his couch, doing her favorite thing, giving him as much pleasure as possible. Looking at her body gave him pleasure, so this evening she didn't wear clothes. Except of course for the dog collar.

She stopped and withdrew. She had a new idea she thought would amuse him. "Slave girl," she said in a low voice that was a deliberately poor imitation of his, "Suck my cock." In her own voice but in falsetto, as girlish as she could make it, she replied, "Thank you, Master." Batting her eyes while she took his rod back in.

He laughed, not easy to do while being enthusiastically fellated.

She continued the eyelash batting while doing her best imitation of a voracious porn star. Then in the deep voice again: "You better do a great job, slave girl, or you're gonna be so-o-o punished."

In falsetto: "Oh Master! I'll do the best job, I promise! Please don't punish me! Especially with the cane! I want your come, Master! Mmm . . ." She sucked his cockhead like a lollipop. "Mmm . . ." again, but drifting back into her normal voice. "Mmm . . . yes, your come . . ."

A question came to her, one she'd had before but which she'd been too shy to raise. Now seemed a good time. "My Lord," she asked, looking up at him, "I'm not your first slave, am I?"

"You've waited longer than I expected to ask that question."

She continued waiting, still looking up at him, with her lips on his tip, giving tiny licks to his peehole.

Finally he answered, "No, you're not.'

He had to be experienced, of course. In spite of that, a tiny disappointment crept in. She brushed her lips lightly over his cockhead, trying to lose herself again in his pleasure.

He smiled and pulled her gently off him. "But you will be my last."

Now she was confused.

"Yes, I've had others before you. You can tell. But you, you are—" For the first time she could remember, he was at a loss for words. "You are unique. Incomparable. Beyond my, or any man's, imagination, as is the ecstasy you give me. After you—"

"I will never leave you. I'm yours forever."

"I hope so too. But if, for any reason, we separate, I won't take another slave. There would be no sense. There would only be disappointment."

She moved to take him back in her mouth but he stopped her. "I have a present for you."

"Your delicious semen is the only present I need." In a normal voice. No pretending.

"Stand. There is a package in the cabinet."

She retrieved it, a box a bit smaller than a shoe box wrapped in brown paper. She knelt and presented it to him.

"Open it. It's yours."

She thought to tell him that whatever she owned was his because he owned her. But that would only delay obeying his command. And she wanted to know what was inside. More high heels?

It was a red lacquer box. At his nod she lifted the lid. Three strange objects sat in recesses that held them exactly.

"Do you know what those are?"

She thought maybe she did, from one of those porno movies.

"Come."

"Ooh, oh, ooh," she pretended, fluttering her eyes and rubbing her sex.

"Very funny. This way."

In the shower he had her bend over and washed her rear end, including a thorough cleaning of her rectum. Then she was sure she knew what those objects were. Out and dry he had her bend over with her legs spread. A slippery finger entered her.

"Hold still." More cool grease. Then something pushed into her. It couldn't be his cock because he was right beside her. And it was cold.

"Stand up."

She couldn't. If she did then whatever he'd put inside her would—

"Stand up!"

She obeyed. An involuntary little squeal escaped her. That thing was still inside her. It wasn't painful but the intrusion was intensely uncomfortable. She bent forward a bit to ease the pressure.

"Stand up! Straight!"

She straightened again.

"Do you know what I just put in your ass?"

"A baseball bat?"

He laughed. Holding up the box for her, he pointed at the empty recess and said, "I'm starting you with the smallest plug. You know what I'm doing, don't you?"

She knew.

"Answer."

"You're—" The constant pressure down there, like shitting but not, somehow made her breath clench. "You're preparing me."

"For what?"

"For my Lord's cock."

"Don't think you can weasel out of it. You know what I want to hear."

He enjoyed making her talk dirty. Fine. "My Lord intends to fuck his slave girl's ass." She took his mostly hard cock in her hand. "Virgin ass."

"That's better, but still not good enough. Starting now until I grow bored with it, you will address yourself in anal terms. Understand?"

And he really enjoyed making her embarrass herself. "My Lord's . . . butt slave understands. And thanks her Lord for this opportunity to give herself to him in this new and very intimate—" she rubbed her backside, trying to adjust herself somehow to maybe reduce the intense sense of having her insides stretched— "manner. And hopes her ass pleases him."

"Keep going."

She took a breath and knelt before him, still holding his cock, now an inch from her lips. She looked up. "Would my Lord enjoy having his cock sucked by the anal virgin whose ass he will soon be the first and only man to enjoy?"

"In a minute. I have another present for you."

He led her back to the living room. She walked awkwardly, not finding a gait that didn't make her discomfort worse. And slowly. Given what his first present was doing to her, the thought of another gift filled her with trepidation.

"Heels."

She'd bought her own pair of tall pumps with Mirei's help, which she kept at his place. At first she tried to put them on standing, not wanting to sit on the plug. That didn't work. Bending over was maybe worse. Her struggles amused him. When she finally got the heels on, very high ones she'd let Mirei talk her into, he took her arm to help her balance. She had to give up resisting the plug and let it do whatever it wanted inside her or else she would fall over.

Once she could stand on her own he handed her another, much smaller box. She opened it to reveal a black loop with rings attached around the perimeter. He took it out and showed it to her. "Your own collar." He removed the dog collar and replaced it around her neck with the black leather one.

She wanted to say five different things at once. She choked on her words. Her eyes teared up.

He took the empty box from her hands. "Kneel."

She could not hope to make sense of the hurricane of emotions that swirled inside her, so she was thankful that she could take him in her mouth and concentrate her entire being on giving this man the best sucking any man ever got in the history of sucking.

He withdrew after a few minutes and laughed at her. "Of course you want that. Up. Turn around."

She didn't understand until a minute later he took her hands in his. Only then did she realize she'd put her hands behind her back while sucking him. He cuffed and clipped her wrists together.

"Back down. Over there."

She lost track of time, lost herself in the cock she was devoting herself to. After more oral pleasure, at his direction she walked on her knees over to the couch and let him position her face down on it with her rear hanging over the edge. He pressed her with his hand into the cushion and spread her legs apart. Was now the moment for her to have her ass—

Her pussy was suddenly full of cock. The pure sensation of pleasure overwhelmed her. She felt as if he were filling her in every cell in her body. She was so happy that she was helpless. She could just give herself to him and the pleasure and the cock inside her. His cock seemed so much bigger. It was stretching her inside and rubbing. It was the plug. She realized she'd forgotten about it, at least consciously.

She came quickly, a shock wave of intense physical passion impossible to hold back. The pressure from the plug seemed to amplify every move his cock made. She came again, probably the fastest two orgasms she'd ever experienced. Then more hit her, one after another. When he finally pulled out of her, she wasn't sure how many orgasms later, she tried to slip down on her knees to get his cock where it belonged. But his hand kept her pinned. She felt her anus being stretched. He was removing the plug. Now she didn't want it removed. She was used to it and it meant she was his, even down there. Her ass clenched.

"Don't resist."

Was he going to put himself into her now? She was still shaking from the orgasms and didn't know how she was going to survive having his cock, much bigger than the plug, broach her—

"Unhh! My Lord, your—"

Something pressed into her. Cold. Bigger than a finger. Much bigger. She wriggled under the combination of pressure into her body and a stretching open that threatened to split her apart.

"Relax. Give yourself up to it. To me."

His voice soothed her. It popped into her, a new plug, much bigger. His hand released her. She let herself slide toward the floor but rose back up again. Any movement impaled her even more.

"How does that feel?"

She gasped. It was very strange how something down there could make it so hard to breathe. Her whole body was in a state of tension. The trembling from the orgasms hadn't subsided. She tried to respond. "Your. My. Lord. I—"

"Who?"

"Your— anal sex toy thanks— thanks her Lord for— for—" She could hardly think. She sank to the carpet, unable to use her hands to stop herself and trying not to bend further, which only increased the pressure that seemed to be prying apart the two halves of her ass. Her head touched something. His feet. She rested her forehead on them. The physical connection calmed her. "Thank you, my Lord," she spoke into the carpet, "Thank you, thank you." It was all her mind could come up with.

"Suck."

With immense relief she rose to her knees, conquering her resistance to straightening herself. The enormous plug seemed to be trying to invade all the way up her bowels. She gobbled his cock, not even thinking about his pleasure, just eating him. His cock was an oasis of peace and pleasure in the maelstrom of emotions and tension and physical discomfort that he'd turned her into.

He brushed her hair back, which had to be a mess. She raised her head to look up at him. He wiped away tears she didn't know she'd shed. "You really are exquisite. And I don't just mean your beautiful face and awesome body. You are an exquisite being."

The compliment seemed to penetrate into her deeper than the cock or the plug. He didn't mean her physical beauty, he meant her. She redoubled her oral efforts. She gave him everything she had, sucking him with her whole body, it seemed. The unbearable pressure in her ass was now a source of energy that she did her best to send into his cock.

"Stand."

He had to help her up. It was now perfectly natural to have her arms constrained behind her, but the damned heels were something she couldn't get used to, and that plug seemed to jump further up into her with every movement. She was wobbly but stayed on her feet when he let her go.

"Walk for me."

She began very carefully. Soon she was able to manage small steps around the room while he observed, nodding in satisfaction. The new plug, previously a handicap, had become the center of her balance, radiating a warm energy that kept her upright.

"How do you feel right now?"

She stood up straight and proud. "My Lord's anal pleasure toy is overflowing with gratitude to her Lord for preparing her so masterfully to give her . . . her asshole to her Lord and Master." There, she'd finally said the A-word, maybe more taboo than the C-word had been. Carefully, very carefully, she knelt on one knee before him and bowed her head. "My Lord's slave's virgin asshole is ready for her Lord's cock." She looked up at him, his erection so close she breathed on it when she continued, "If my Lord pleases, his anal servant would be honored to prepare her Lord's beautiful cock for her asshole." She leaned toward and put his tip between her lips.

"Stand."

Reluctantly she resumed her stance. She had the most overwhelming desire to suck him. It was torture to uncouple her lips from him.

"Get your phone."

That puzzled her but she stepped carefully to the counter where she'd left her purse, got the strap between her teeth, and carried the small bag back to him. He took it and retrieved her phone.

"Move back a little."

And so she had her picture taken, naked, in ridiculous heels and choke collar, hands bound, her hair a frightening mess, her makeup streaked, more streaks running down her thighs from her dripping sex. And her face glowing with happiness, her posture as proud as if she'd just been crowned Miss America.

Mirei just shook her head in disbelief.

She put the phone back in her purse so no one else would see the photo. They were in the wine bar, the same one where she'd first seen him and met him. And left with him. But it all seemed totally different.

For one thing, she wasn't getting hit on anymore. Or rather, she was but she was now so totally impervious to other men that she hardly noticed them. This was happening in spite of her change of fashion style that Mirei, after asking her about "those exploding stars you talked about?" termed "superdupernova hot". She wore a tight, sleeveless top, the darkest cherry red she could find, and skin tight black leather pants. No bra. Heels, not as high as the ones she now kept at his place and only wore for him, but good practice. She longed to wear his collar but it wouldn't be the same without him around. In its place she wore a ribbon she'd found at a mall kiosk.

For another thing, her work was going better than she could have ever hoped. Her creativity, her ability to think out of the box, had taken a quantum leap. Her powers of concentration, always formidable, had her colleagues calling her the "human AI". And she'd been promoted to principal investigator on a new project. She had men reporting to her now. She had no trouble managing them. It was crazy to think that dressing up like a slut and getting tied up and spanked and fucked and sucking liters of semen out of a man's cock could be why— but as a scientist she had to admit that the evidence was overwhelming. As was her devotion to the man whose cock did it to her.

The bar was filling up but the two women were able to make their own private bubble. In a kind of Pavlovian adaptation some men were now increasingly hitting on Mirei, which produced surprisingly mixed feelings in her friend. "Now I know what you have to go through," she said. "I think they see that you're way out of their league and hope maybe they can get lucky with your more accessible friend."

"You interested in any of them?"

Mirei rolled her eyes. She understood. Just the act of hitting on Mirei because she was second best was enough to disqualify them. Men were so stupid sometimes. It was to Mirei's credit, she thought, that her friend wouldn't settle for second best.

"So," asked Mirei, "About that photo. Let me see it again."

She still wasn't sure how she'd slipped up and let Mirei know about the photo. It was unbelievably embarrassing. But Mirei had her ways. She reluctantly retrieved her phone. Mirei grabbed it from her and zoomed in. "Your makeup is really fucked up. And your hair. Were you letting him throat fuck you again?"

She looked around frantically in case someone was eavesdropping. "Not this time." She reached for her phone but Mirei played keep away, dangerously exposing it to random eyes.

"Actually pretty cool of him to use your phone rather than his. Privacy and all that." Scrolling down the picture a bit: "Your pussy is soaking wet. You have to tell me what was going on. I mean, I know he just fucked you to alpha-whatever-you're-studying and back. But this—" She wiggled the phone again, dangerously.

"Um. A present."

"That little collar did that to you?"

She'd already had to explain the collar, prominent as it was in the photo. "Another present." Mirei waited, keeping the phone away from prying eyes but maintaining the threat to wave it around again. "Um, plugs."

Now her friend was truly shocked. She pointed to the phone. "You were wearing a butt plug?"

She could only nod. Her face flushed hot.

The phone went back in her hand, a huge relief. "And then you let him . . ."

"Umm." So the photo, though extremely mortifying, wasn't the most embarrassing moment tonight. She felt herself blushing again, even pinker, head to toe. Her scalp prickled and her knees wobbled. "Yes.'

He showed her the photo. "Who are you?"

"My Lord, your devoted assfucking—"

"No slave talk for a moment. Who are you?"

"I'm— I guess I'm a slut."

"True. And?"

"And, well . . ."

"You are a complex woman. Very complex. Amazing in so many ways. What other ways?"

She didn't want to think about herself. She didn't care who she was. She wanted to forget herself and give herself, whoever and whatever she was, to him, totally. That was the beauty of it all. She breathed. Sweat trickled down her sides, tickling her, unreachable by her bound hands. "If you need some physics done . . ."

"You're an astronomer."

"Someday, if the—"

"I read your work. It's very good, not that I could comprehend much. You are. Anything else?"

The conversation reminded her of others she'd had with Mirei, basically the same theme, being told how wonderful she was, trying to be modest. "I'm a good friend."

He nodded. "And what do you want, slutty good friend astronomer? I mean you."

"To serve—" He held a hand up. "To be your slave. Really, that's what I want right now. Nothing else matters."

"And what does the slave inside you want? I mean really want, deep, deep down, for yourself, to satisfy yourself. Look me in the eye and tell me. Tell me the truth."

She focussed her entire being on his eyes. "I want you to fuck me in the ass."

He showed only the slightest flicker of reaction.

"Fuck me in the ass. Fuck my virgin asshole. I want to give myself to you that way, my first and only man. Tie me up so I can't move a micron. Do whatever you want with me and fuck my asshole as hard as you can and use me and use my asshole until you— and, and then come in my ass. Send your come through my asshole, go as deep as your beautiful cock can go, fill my ass, my rectum, my bowels, everything." She knelt back down and kissed his tip. "Take my asshole." Another kiss. "Asshole. Asshole."

She followed him into the bedroom. He unclipped her wrists and rebound her arms behind her back in some kind of gear that held her forearms securely. On the bed he wrapped her legs and torso in a way that held her knees almost to her chest. Then came the blindfold, which she welcomed. Now she could concentrate fully on becoming his. "Thank you."

His cock went into her mouth. She felt him pull her hair back and tie it in some way. He lifted her head up by her hair, which popped his cock out. "Please."

He moved away, off the bed. "You may beg. Beg for what you want."

"Fuck my ass, please." She didn't know if she should return to slave talk. She didn't care. If he caned her for disobedience she would welcome the pain. Anything but this consuming longing. "Get that cock in my asshole, please."

Something went around an ankle and pulled her leg out; another did the same on the other side, spreading her as wide as possible while her knees still touched her breasts. She tried to spread herself to help. She felt cool air on her open sex. Hands went to her neck to put clips on the collar's rings, then tension left and right. Her neck was immobilized.

"Any discomfort?"

"Just fuck me, please, please!" She was almost in tears, she wanted it so bad. She strained and tried to twist, just to feel the pleasure of being so totally helpless.

12