SubConscious Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He moved behind her. The plug wiggled and circled in her anus. "Maybe the big one now."

"No!" She jerked her rear end against the bindings. "No, please, your cock, I need your cock, please, cock, no more plug, cock!"

He got behind her. She waited for the plug to be pulled out, ready for the shock of its removal. Instead she felt his cock slide up into her cunt, a long, slow penetration that seemed to go on and on. She squealed and blubbered and shook and strained against her bonds. It felt so impossibly good to let her body jerk without control, to just take the irresistible and impossibly intense sensation defenselessly and let it wipe her clean.

Deep inside her he stopped. His hands slid over her, caressing her. She wanted to cry, she was so full to overflowing with happiness. There was nothing left of her but happiness. Then at once the cock and the plug pulled out of her. She would have collapsed If it had been physically possible. She wanted to protest, she wanted to curse this fucking male that she'd given herself to, who wouldn't—

Hard/soft smooth warm pressed into her anus. From her throat came a growling chant of— she didn't know what she was feeling anymore. "Yes, yes! More, more!" The chant rose in pitch as his cock slid in deeper. Her body sang for him, out of her control.

The cock slipped out of her. "Hold still."

She tried. The bonds helped. She was so glad she'd begged him to tie her up when he took her. So glad. Grease cooled her rectum and his cock returned. Her head was pulled back by her hair. The cock pumped in and out of her insides, so deep, so hard, so warm, invading her beyond anything she'd ever experienced, bigger than the plugs, almost splitting her in two, but incomparably more exquisite. Her body tried to escape by making weak little jumps, all her hips could manage, but thankfully there was no way to break free and soon her body gave up and accepted its conqueror as her mind already had. This man really was her Vulcan and was claiming Venus's asshole, which he so totally deserved.

The infinite pleasure of being totally owned and used and explored by this man reached a plateau where her conscious mind could regain some fraction of control. "More," she couldn't help begging, "More."

The cock paused. A new pressure invaded her, bewildering because how could any more of him find a way— her pussy shivered. He was putting something in her, something that filled her up even more than she thought possible and forced her anus to hug its new owner even more tightly. She struggled to breathe. Her vaginal muscles tried to expel the new invader, hopelessly.

When he turned it on she understood what he was doing to her. That moment of clarity was instantly obliterated by an overwhelming earthquake of electric heaven. Every muscle strained as if a high voltage were running through her. Another white out orgasm enveloped her.

Her consciousness came back to reality eventually, but her whole body was shaking involuntarily. Her body was still coming continuously beyond any ability to control. His cock was still deep in her, fucking in small rhythmic penetrations and a circular motion that stretched her sphincter all around, all with the vibrator humming on the other side of a thin wall. It was so physical. No vision, feeling fading from her immobilized limbs, the tug of war between her collar and the tie pulling her hair letting her give up even her head, the only sounds the pathetic whimpers she made joined with his grunts of effort. Her body's universe had shrunk to her vagina, coming like crazy, and her anus, now open to him and completely his.

Paradoxically, she felt freer than she'd ever felt in her life. He was taking care of her body, giving that part of her everything it needed. She spent some indeterminate time, if time was what she was experiencing, bathed in the pure joy of existence. Her universe was the whole Universe. All very perfect and perfectly beautiful.

It was time to move on. "More . . . please." It was like begging him to push her off a cliff.

The vibrator stepped up a level, pulling her mind back into her body like a bungee. His cock made long pounding thrusts into her backside that shook like seismic waves through her. He felt two feet long, claiming her intestines. What was already too much to take, a physical pleasure so intense it was also painful, increased beyond any bounds she could measure. There were no bearings anymore for her to hold onto. Nothing to locate her. The vibration went up another level. Or maybe she did. She had left the Universe and there was nothing but white.

She woke, or maybe returned to consciousness, or came back to life, prone on the bed. Her arms were free, her legs out and spread apart. She could see. And she still had a man on top of her, a cock still spreading open her asshole and slowly moving in and out of her rectum. She understood now why it was called her back door. He was inside her, literally, but also in every part of her, every cell, every thought. Life was perfect. She reached back and petted his head.

"I know what you want," he whispered. "Tell me."

She lifted her butt up for him. "Come inside me. It's time."

His hands reached around to take her breasts and pull her against his chest. His cock seemed to reach even deeper into her if that was possible. The lubricant was long gone and she knew she would have trouble sitting tomorrow but she didn't care. Now she was totally possessed, even more than when she'd been tied up. She didn't need that anymore. She was just totally his.

His orgasm was so male, so beautiful. He growled in her ear. Her breasts ached, he was gripping them so hard. "Give it to me. Come in my ass. Please. Now. Everything. Please."

His teeth clamped down on her ear and the sharp pain was a glorious shock that made her squeeze her sphincter even tighter and he pounded her ass into the mattress and cried out as he ejaculated over and over into her.

Mirei just stared at her, multiple emotions flashing over her friend's face. Did she see envy? Resentment? When Mirei turned away she saw trembling lips and perhaps moist eyes. She put a hand on her friend's shoulder and suddenly was embraced, hugged hard.

"I'm really happy for you," Mirei said after letting her out of the hug.

"You're happy I got my ass thoroughly reamed?"

"I'm happy you found your man."

But she saw a sadness in her friend. They looked around the room together, in wordless sync. Nothing. The bar was crowded, mostly men, good looking, probably doing well. But nothing.

In a moment of creative clarity as self-evidently true as any physical law, she understood what she was going to do for her friend. And for him. And for herself.

12