SubConscious Ch. 08

Story Info
She tries to give her master a new slave, but instead . . .
3.6k words
4.55
5.7k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

"Angel," he called to her from across the room. He'd taken to calling her that lately.

"Yes, Stud," she replied without looking up from her laptop. She was sitting at his counter reading.

"When you're done with that article."

He didn't have to say what he wanted after she was done reading. He might not even know exactly. He just wanted her. He called her 'angel' because, he said, her skill and devotion had moved well beyond slave level. She could read his mind, it seemed, and anticipate pleasures he hadn't thought of yet himself.

"But I still want to be your slave," she'd countered.

"Part of being an angel is knowing when to be a slave."

She liked that. Now she had freedom even beyond what she'd thought of as total freedom. Now she could even be free to give up her freedom.

While she was finishing the article she undid her blouse and bra and tossed them in his direction. She took a hair band from her bag to tie her hair back. She thought he would enjoy a full view of her face. She knew what she wanted to do with him and hoped he would let her. And she wanted to offer him her gift while performing that service.

It took extra concentration to finish the article, a preprint. The authors were a bit sloppy with their math; they'd clearly hurried the report through publication. And her preparations were making her wet. She finally closed her laptop, took her cosmetics kit out of her purse, and went over to him. Kneeling between his legs she said, "Is there any special pleasure I can give you?" These days she reserved her slave talk for special moments.

He put down his phone. "Hmm . . ."

She let him watch her brush some blush on her cheeks. Then a little bit of eyeliner, totally unnecessary, just to keep showing him how she was making her face even prettier for him. She fished out a selection of lip glosses, made a show of contemplating them, and finally selected a bright, shiny candy apply red that Mirei had encouraged her to get. Very appropriate. And prepared her lips for him.

He looked down at his crotch.

"Just what I was thinking." She pulled off his sweatpants and took his cock and balls in her hands. She lightly diddled his glans with the tip of her tongue. It always made him twist and twitch. And got him stiff in no time.

"So what was the paper you were reading?"

"Magnetars. They found a new one."

"Can't have too many magnetars."

She was about to really start doing him, but had to giggle a bit at that. "I'll need to get their full data tomorrow. We've been waiting for it. This one's only a few thousand parsecs away. Super close. Doesn't seem to fit the models, but we're working on a new one. Results are still coming in from other sites."

Then she proceeded to suck him with extra passion, keeping in her mind the offer she was going to make and for which she wanted him as receptive as possible.

"Ah. Ah. You're really—" He was already having trouble talking.

"I know." She sucked him a little closer to the edge. "I want to offer you a special gift."

"Every minute with you is a special gift."

That was a trite answer, for which he needed to be punished. As an angel she had the prerogative and power to punish him when necessary; being an angel she had the delightful duty to punish him any way she saw fit; because she was his angel the punishment was always to drive him insane with erotic desire, to use her sweet red lips and luscious tongue to torment him with unbearable pleasure for longer than he thought he could take.

She paused to let him recover. "Extra special gift," she said. She put her lips on his tip. He knew better than to reply. "Which I will offer to you just before I make you come." Some licking. "And after a suitable period of torture has rendered you compliant to my offer."

"Is this the reason for the extra orgasm you gave me this morning?"

She gave him the most beatific smile she could display and batted her eyelashes way longer than necessary to show he was on target. She'd awakened him in his favorite way, then rode him the way he liked, coming theatrically while he watched to show him how wonderful his cock made her feel, then made him come in his favorite way. Then before he'd fully recovered made him come again. "And because I enjoy it."

Then his torture began in earnest. He took it like a man. He writhed and groaned and grabbed her hair, twisted her nipples, ran his fingers all over her face. But didn't succumb to her sucking. The two morning orgasms helped. Still she always admired how much he could take.

She gave him a respite eventually, understanding the state she'd put him in. She always wanted to drive him to the point where the pleasure seemed endless, no past before the pleasure, no sight of daylight at the end of the pleasure tunnel. "Isn't there a question you would like to ask me?"

He panted and shivered. She wasn't sucking, but she was lightly tickling his balls and blowing on his tip, about all he could take right now. It didn't help his concentration. But he sat up, took a breath, put his hands on her shoulders, and looked at her. What a stud. "You mentioned a gift. I hope you understand that right now it's hard for me to imagine anything better than what you're giving me right now, but . . ."

She waited, her lips on his tip.

"You are endlessly creative and extremely smart, so . . ."

Keeping her eyes on his, she very, very lightly slid her lips, open as wide as possible, down his cock. Nothing in her mouth touched him but the circle of her lips, with the minimum graze possible that let him feel his cock was going in and out of her. His whole body was vibrating, as if he were a crystal wine glass and she was rubbing the rim.

Stud that he was, he was able to regain control of his body. He looked down at her again. "Tell me. What could you possibly give me that you aren't giving me now. I'm ready to be stunned."

She continued lightly sucking him, enjoying the moment. At last she said, "Mirei."

He seemed to relax. His eyes went to the ceiling. She lightly bit up and down his cock, alternating with light, soothing strokes over the same territory with her lips.

"She is very beautiful," he finally said.

It was settled as simply as that.

"Oh. Ah. Um." That was about all Mirei could get out when she made her proposal. They were together on Mirei's small leather sofa, sharing personal events, which they now did every few days. Mirei had an interior design business that was doing well. She'd always admired her friend's taste, in furniture, art, clothes, basically everything.

"So you actually want me to suck your boyfriend's cock?"

"Lover. Master. He's not a boy. And yes, very much."

"Did he put you up to this?"

"Entirely my idea."

"And you've mentioned this insane idea to him? He's cool with it? I mean, of course any guy would say yes. But he's not just any guy, is he?"

She was very pleased that her friend had not immediately refused. That was a good sign. "He's granting me a special favor."

"He's granting— wait." Mirei looked off a moment, digesting the words. Then back to her. "I've mentioned this before, but you do know you've got it really bad, right? I mean—" A shrug, as if she were finally shedding a worn out piece of clothing. "I'm not criticizing. I'm actually kind of envious. I'm just saying. So you know."

"I know, and I want more."

Mirei touched her cheek, then pulled her in and hugged her. In her ear she heard, "I really love you. I love the idea of you. Of course, if that's what you want. And he's pretty hot."

They stood together, the three of them, in his kitchen, glasses of the red he'd opened in their hands, chatting, just small talk. He and Mirei shared a bit about their businesses. Although she could understand any physics concept that she needed to, business terms refused to stick: all those different margins, EBITDA, indemnification. Taxes were the worst; no logic at all to that. But she understood that this was a common ground on which two people she cared about could get to know each other and grow close.

She felt the overtone of nervous awkwardness but that was nothing compared to her excitement. He held himself well, she thought, not relaxed, which might seem a bit condescending, but also not eager, not checking Mirei out the way other men did.

Mirei on the other hand looked him up and down, not intimidated by either him or his obviously expensive real estate. Her friend was acting cool but she could sense the emotion underneath and read her smile, which concealed excitement. Mirei liked to "dress hot" as she put it, when they went out, but this evening had arrived conservatively dressed, almost as if for a business meeting: crisp white blouse that contrasted nicely with long black hair flowing over her shoulders, well-tailored black pants. "You have very good taste. I like your design decisions." Looking around. "And the wine is excellent."

"It goes really well with his cock." She blurted it out before she could think to stop herself. They all laughed. The upcoming sex was the elephant in the room. That remark seemed to relieve some of the awkwardness. He leaned against the counter, his hips a bit forward. It didn't take X-ray vision to make out what was happening inside his pants. She ran her hands up and down his body. Pure pleasure just touching him. She moved in and kissed him, a spontaneous, irresistible urge, full on his mouth. Mirei of course was watching closely. She moved to her friend and kissed her the same way, surprising both Mirei and herself. They'd kissed before but not like that. It was the first time she'd ever kiss another woman like that. Then, a hand on each of them, she looked from one to the other. Mirei understood, moving to him and kissing him the same way.

When they separated she led them together by the hand to the middle of the living area. "This spot," she said to her friend, "Is where I offered myself to him as his slave."

Mirei just smiled and shook her head. To him: "She's really got it bad, doesn't she?" Looking him up and down again, as if appraising a sculpture: "I don't want to be your slave."

She felt a sudden disappointment. She really wanted this to happen.

"But," Mirei continued, "I do want to suck your cock."

The love and desire expanding within her merged and burst beyond her ability to control. She thought they expected a group hug. Instead she knelt, unzipped his pants and took out his nearly hard cock. She fondled him and looked up. Mirei had put her hand on his chest and she loved that her friend could feel his body tense. She brushed her lips up along his length while they both watched but she didn't put him in her mouth. "Isn't his cock beautiful?" she said. Reaching her hand to Mirei's, "Come look."

Mirei finished her wine and handed the glass to him, then knelt beside her. She held his cock in front of her friend, squeezing out a drop of his fluid to his tip, wanting her to have the first taste. Mirei parted her lips, but surprised her by pulling her head to the tip as she did the same. Their lips met at the crown of her lover's cock and together they licked his slick fluid, kissing each other as much as him.

She had to withdraw to catch her breath; she'd forgotten to breathe. Mirei took his cockhead fully in her mouth and began eating him, her eyes closed. She looked up to view the pleasure in his face. She brushed back her best friend's long black hair so he could see better. "Isn't she beautiful, my Lord? Thank you so much for letting me give her to you." She stood and hugged him and looked down.

Mirei paused to open and remove his pants and underwear. "He does have a really nice cock. And I've been really looking forward to some good cocksucking." They watched together as Mirei worked through different ways to suck a cock, clearly enjoying herself. She held him close to feel how his body vibrated and tightened up and flexed. The buzzing in her sex, the energy running through his male body, the sight of the exquisite brunette on her knees taking him in and out, combined so that she could feel, as if it were happening to her, how wonderful it was for a man to be fellated. "I'm so happy," she said to both of them. "So completely happy."

She noticed that Mirei had a hand in her crotch, so when her friend paused a moment she said, "He's a superb fuck." And to him, "Would my Lord enjoy fucking his devoted slave's beautiful best friend? I'm sure her pussy is as delightful as your slave's."

"I want both of you in every way possible."

Mirei released his cock from her lips and stood, still holding his stiff rod in one hand. "So I'm told you're an excellent fuck."

"She inspires me."

"Me too. Shall we?"

With that they moved to his bedroom, where she removed his remaining clothes, sat him on the edge of the bed, and kept him hard while Mirei did a strip tease in front of them. He played with Mirei's small breasts and slid his fingers down through her midnight-black bush.

"How would my Lord like to fuck his slave's best friend?" she tried.

But Mirei was having none of that. She climbed on the bed, propped up the pillows, lay back, and spread her slim legs. "Just fuck me."

Which he did, enthusiastically. She'd never seen two people fucking before, except of course for porn, which she found fake and boring. To see the two people she cared about most in the world doing it, giving each other such pleasure, took her breath away again. She stroked and petted them both as they moved, moaned with them, held Mirei's leg up so he could fuck her deep the way she herself loved. When he looked at her she kissed him as passionately as she could.

"Get your clothes off," he said. She hadn't noticed she was still dressed. She did as he'd told her. He fucked Mirei hard, incessantly. They all knew he was going to make her come, which happened soon, and she put a hand on her friend's heart and stroked her face while the orgasmic shocks rolled over her. An exquisite little orgasm seemed to flow through her own backbone in empathy.

He pulled out and was suddenly on top of her and in her, shocking her with the sudden penetration. He pounded her as hard as he'd been pounding Mirei, no gentle warm up. She came as hard and fast as she'd ever come, a purely physical orgasm her body couldn't resist, quicker than she thought possible.

Mirei gave her a quick kiss on the cheek, then got on her hands and knees, wiggling her small butt at him. "Again." He didn't waste any time getting back in her and soon she was rocking back and forth. "God," Mirei said, "You're so right. He's such a good fuck."

She kissed him, Frenched him good, then lay on her side and enjoyed watching her friend get pounded again while she recovered. Mirei whispered something in his ear. He pulled out. Mirei had him lie on his back. "Sit on that cock," Mirei ordered her, pointing at it.

Of course there was only one cock, so the unnecessary pointing made her feel . . . she didn't know what she felt. She did as Mirei said, closing her eyes to feel his wonderful rod fill her up again. He jerked underneath her and she opened her eyes to see Mirei sitting on his face. "Oh yes, he knows how to eat pussy too." They hugged and moaned in each other's ears as they enjoyed him. It took a bit longer, but eventually they were both coming on him together. She had more than one orgasm and it felt like Mirei did too.

They rolled off together in each other's arms. Mirei recovered first and sat up, took his still stiff meat in her hand, holding it up. "Suck his cock some more. I want to watch."

She of course obeyed. Then Mirei took over for a while, letting her hold him for her. They swapped back and forth. It became a friendly competition. She did some of his favorites, then Mirei tried things. "He really likes that. What are you doing?" she asked. Mirei showed her by sucking on her tongue. She tried it on him. He definitely liked it. She showed Mirei one of his faves, the peehole diddle, which Mirei then did on him.

"Angels, please!" he begged.

Mirei shook her head. "Sit on this thing again." Which she did. "Now come on his cock again." Which she did, Mirei helping by guiding her to rub her clit on him while she slid him in and out. When she got off, her friend immediately took his cock back in her mouth and sucked her juice. "Mm."

He'd lasted a long time for them but she could tell he was very close. "I want him come in your mouth," she said.

"He will. Not yet." Mirei sat on his cock again and began rubbing and fucking. "Hang on," she said to him. "I'm still horny." Soon Mirei had another orgasm, she'd lost track of what number it was.

When his cock was out of her friend's pussy she of course licked it clean. "You taste good, too."

"Suck his balls."

Somehow this new command shocked her, although this was not the first time she'd let Mirei tell her what to do. This was not how she'd expected the evening to go. She'd fantasized the two of them being slaves for him. But instead it seemed she was obeying both of them. She looked at him. He was almost laughing, he was so amused. Mirei gave her a stern look, comically overdone. "Go on, slave girl! Get your pretty head between his legs and use your slut mouth on his nuts. Get them ready for me."

"Yes, my Lady. Thank you, my Lady." She did as commanded and soon his thighs were squeezing her head as she squeezed his balls with her lips.

Mirei held his cock up to give her better access to his balls. "She really does look exquisite with your balls in her mouth, doesn't she?"

"She looks exquisite no matter what she's doing," he replied.

She watched through his pubic hair to see her friend and her lover kiss, a long one that was really just mutual oral sex. She switched to his other ball.

"I want to tie her up sometime," Mirei said after the kiss.

"Of course. She'll love it."

She wouldn't have thought she could be shocked anymore, given what she'd just experienced and also given that right now she was mouthing her man's testicles in preparation for her best friend to suck the sperm out of them. Nonetheless . . . . She stopped sucking and sat up between his legs. They both looked at her, both amused, as if they were sharing an in joke.

Mirei leaned into her, brushed her hair back, and kissed her the way she'd kissed him. Turning to him she said, "Your slave girl's mouth tastes like your balls."

"As any good slave girl's mouth should."

"She wouldn't tell me what your come tastes like. She said it tastes like white chocolate."

"She may be a little biased."

"Let's find out."

Mirei bent down and worked on his cockhead. She helped by continuing to massage his balls and by holding Mirei's hair back so he could watch. He held out longer than she'd expected, given the number of female orifices his cock had been through, but eventually his balls retracted, so she just caressed and tickled them. As Mirei found the rhythm that would soon launch him to Mars she bent down and licked up and down the part of him that Mirei left for her.

His moans became yells. Mirei showed no mercy. She felt a hand grab her by the hair and push her mouth on the base of his cock and move her open mouth up and down while Mirei sucked harder and harder.

He jerked and spasmed as if they were electrocuting him. Semen escaped Mirei's lips and oozed down to hers and together they made him come with every trick they knew. When Mirei let his tip slip out she took over to get a few drops more. Together they sucked him dry.

And together they cuddled on either side of him, Mirei holding his softened organ and she cupping his empty balls as they kissed together on his chest, tasting him on each other's lips.

"So," he said at last, sitting up a little. "How do I taste?"

They replied simultaneously:

"Ambrosia."

12