Subconscious Pt. 02

Story Info
It seems my subconscious is unwieldy...
2k words
4.1
2.9k
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Hi! This is the payoff to what was essentially the build up of Part 1! If you haven't read it already, I highly suggest you do.~

The clouds began to hide the moon once more, enshrouding the area with darkness.

I was frozen. I didn't understand it.

'Why would my subconscious put me here?' I contemplated to myself.

And as if it were an answer to my question, the sounds of footsteps could be heard coming from the house. They sounded as though they were getting closer...

That's when it really hit me.

'I am 100% nude head to toe, standing in the yard of the man I've been daydreaming about doing dirty things with all day long...'

The steps were definitely getting closer.

'Oh my god! Did I say any of that outloud?!' I screamed internally.

I immediately covered as much as I could on my body with my hands. I knew the moonlight was scarce right now, but if my eyes could adjust to it by this point and make things out, then I had no reason to believe he couldn't do the same.

I had to get out of there. Fast!

I gripped myself tighter and ran along his driveway, smacking my bare feet down onto the road before hearing the click of a doorknob twisting...

'Oh my god!' I panicked and began sprinting. Or at least, I tried to. The mixture of my hands aggressively gripping my erotic places and an out of nowhere increase of breath caused me to become surprisingly sluggish.

My face was beginning to burn up. I was sure it was because of the embarrassment.

But then...I began to feel that same warmth...

between my legs.

'Am I...Am I enjoying this??' I began to introspect.

I hadn't realized I had came to a complete halt until I heard 'his' voice.

"Hello?"

The sudden voice made jump and grip myself tighter. In doing so, I unintentionally began forcing out a moan.

"ooomph-"

I blocked my mouth before I could make more noise. I DID NOT want him knowing I was there. I hoped to god he wouldn't see me right away through the dark. Or, if he could, that he wouldn't know it was me.

My back was turned on him and I remained as still and quiet as I could muster. Outside of knees shaking from mild weakness, I felt as though I was pretty still.

I thought I could wait it out till he went back inside. Only...he never did. Instead, he began stepping outside! I was freaking out again.

Before I could even decide whether to remain still or run like my life depended on it, I saw the moonlight begin to slowly fade back in. I was beginning to see finer details on the things around me. Which meant...

My eyes grew wide in terror as I thought of him staring directly at my...behind.

"Is someone there?"

I knew there was no point in standing still any longer. I needed to run faster than I ever have before. I adjusted my arms in a way where both my hands cupped my breasts in place like a sports bra and began sprinting as fast as I could directly to my house before the moon could reveal any more.

And I tell you...maybe it was the lack of clothes weighing me down and the wind rushing against my bare skin, or maybe it was even the intense fear that was overcoming me, but I never felt like I've ever ran as fast as I did that night.

It was...almost freeing- in a weird, terrifying way.

I made it to my backyard, unsure if I was seen going all the way here. The clouds began to cover the moon once more.

'Finally, it is over'

I was relieved to have made it to my back door.

'This was...fun.' I couldn't believe I thought that. But it was true. This had been a fun experience. One I wouldn't forget.

I went to slide my door open with a heavy sigh.

My sigh was interrupted, however, by my arm jerking on the handle to no avail.

'Wait...did I lock myself out?'

My heart began to race.

'No! I couldn't have!'

I quickly maneuvered my way back through my front yard to check my front door. Only, when I went to turn the knob-

"Hello?"

He was here.

'Why is he here?! Did he really see me after all?!'

I covered myself as quickly as I could and attempted to hide in a small amount of shrubbery. It wasn't much, but in the dark I was sure I'd blend in.

"I could have sworn I saw someone..." He muttered.

For the first time in this ridiculous situation, I could get a decent look at him. I figured it'd be nice to know when he finally turns back and heads home...

But again, this man...

He was full of surprises.

I couldn't make him out amazingly well, but it seemed as though his clothing choice was...very form fitting. Even if it was more of just a silhouette, I couldn't help be attracted to his form. I was beginning to feel hot and heavy again.

I knew it was wrong to be set up in a situation like this, but also...

I didn't entirely mind?

It was...exciting. Terrifying, but exciting.

I had to touch myself a little. The feeling was becoming too...extreme. In doing so, however, I ended up relaxing my body a bit...too much.

I accidentally pricked my butt against some prickly part of the shrub.

I couldn't help it! I squeaked a little at the sharp pain and bounced forward, landing on my knees outside the bush...

And then...as if the moon was a spotlight, it shone without a single cloud in the sky covering it, putting me center stage with 'him' as my audience.

You know how they say that when making a presentation, you should imagine your audience naked? Well...that wasn't so hard for me.

You see, the moon didn't just reveal to him what he was truly seeing, but it also revealed to me what 'I' was truly seeing.

The man was barely any more dressed than when I saw him earlier in the night! There he was, wearing nothing but form fitting boxers!

It became clear to me how well it defined his...

package.

My heart skipped beats! Multiple beats! My arousal shot through the roof!

My muscles tightened as my heart made up for the lost beats.

My legs pressed against each other as I placed one hand over my 'area' and the other over my breasts. Despite what I was feeling, I wanted to be at least somewhat modest...

'But oh my god, what a rush!'

I was terrified of what he'd say or do next. Had I ruined any chance of interacting with the only person my age within a fifty mile radius?

What he said next shocked me.

"Hi!" He greeted me with a wave.

Without thinking, I almost waved back.

"H-Hello..." I stammered.

"What are you doing outside like this? Are you cold? You're stiff as a board!"

I wasn't sure if he was mocking me or if he was genuinely concerned. He appeared rather serious about it, and...he wasn't really looking at me. He was staring up at the sky.

I couldn't exactly tell him my reasonings, so...I went along with it and hoped he was serious.

"Y-Yes. I'm...very cold."

I needed to improvise. Coming up for a valid reason as to why I was naked was...challenging to say the least.

"I was...a-about to take a shower when...I thought I heard an animal rummaging through the garbage so I went to investigate, uh, I guess haha..."

'Nailed it!'

"Oh...I see. So where is your...towel?"

'...Didn't nail it. But I don't want to be seen as a liar!'

"Oh I uh...d-don't have towels...I um...airdry."

"You...don't own towels?" He continued to look to the sky. Though his legs seemed to shift a lot more...

"Nope! Not a...single...one..." I drifted off in my sentence. Assuming he believed even a word of this, I realized I was convincing him that I casually spend hours in my house completely naked and that it's totally normal for me to forget about it entirely.

'I haven't forgotten about my nudity since high school!'

Nevertheless...it was the story I told, and it was the story I now had to stick to.

Once again, his voice filled my ears.

"Would you...like to have a few towels? I have plenty in my house." His legs shifted some more.

I couldn't quite tell why he was doing that, but I began to notice something...

His...bulge...seemed a bit bigger. It was almost as though I could fully see the details of his...

Before I knew it, my heart was racing incredibly fast all over again. I zoned out and forgot what he was saying as my eyes fixated on his physique once more. I was essentially looking at him completely nude from an almost entirely front view...

And let me tell you...I liked the front side a lot more than the backside.

I suddenly felt very warm in my face and I began to feel sensitive in several places. An arousal then chilled through every sensitive spot on my body for a moment.

"-'am? Ma'am??" Suddenly his voice began to make sense again.

"Sorry, what?" I snapped out of it.

"Towels...would you like some?"

"O-Oh, yes...sorry."

"Well...okay then! I'll go get you some! I'll bring them over to your house so that you can...get dressed in the meantime while I find an unused bundle."

And with that, he immediately turned around and headed for his house.

When he was finally gone, my tension immediately dropped. My mind began thinking more rationally. It then occured to me what he said.

'...He was one to talk about getting dressed. I swear, I could see everything!'

As I began to laugh it off from not only his statement but the whole way this situation was handled, I made my way back to the door; hoping I hadn't seriously locked myself out.

To my luck. I actually hadn't! I twisted the knob and made my way back inside without a hitch. I was...kind of glad things turned out the way they did. I avoided any embarrassing explanations, I was getting new towels, and...I got to look at the physique of my cute neighbor up close!

It looked like things were doing pretty okay. All I needed to do was get dressed and wait for him out in my sitting room. Maybe we'd talk about things and have some fun banter, or...

It seemed I almost never got to finish a single one of my thoughts that night, because just as I was about to think of something witty to speak of, I opened my closet door.

It was empty.

The whole thing.

'What

The

Fuck'

I searched top to bottom through the whole closet. There wasn't a stitch in there.

Nothing.

'Did my subconscious do this too? Why...Why would it do this?...'

And then it finally struck. It was obvious. I had been thinking about it since the beginning...

I wanted...to be seen. I wanted intimacy. My mind knew it, my body certainly knew it, and the only part that didn't...was my conscious self.

'But this is ridiculous! I could have gone about this any other way!'

I told myself that, but I knew that if I kept on living the way I was living before this night...

I probably would have cowered over and over again my whole life.

Was this all an act of desperation?... Yes. Yes it was. But perhaps that's exactly why my subconscious did this. All of it.

Because...some part of me was tired of the woman I was. And I was desperate to break out of my shell and really feel something. I began to realize the logic behind my inner mind.

I knew that I was attractive, I knew I just needed to be bold and make a move on someone. So when the attractive young person came along and I opened my mind to intimacy with him, my subconscious began planning right away...

I feigned the concept that my mind was innocent...

I knew exactly what I was doing. After everything I've seen before over the years, I knew. And I knew what I wanted to do.

But the question was...

'Do I have the courage to do it?'

~To Be Continued~