Subconscious Self-Examination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure was multiplied every time he plunged into her and his body collided with her sore, red arse, her moans and vocalisations of pleasure getting louder, higher and more frequent until she got to a point where she could barely make a sound at all, falling deep into subspace. More time passed by, the timepiece on Sir's desk ticking and tocking away not too far from Scarlett's face, the journalist too far gone to even notice it was there, all her focus instead on the sensations and feelings and endorphins and, of course, the cock inside her pussy. "Please..." she moaned, "Please..."

She was near unconsciousness, mentally and physically exhausted from the events that had transpired today, yet unconsciousness drifted away when she felt something building deep inside her. "I'm gonna..." she muttered under her breath, Sir still plunging his big, thick cock into her greedy, soaking pussy again and again, "I'm gonna cum...". Sir didn't halt his offensive yet instructed Scarlett not to do what she said she was going to.

"Don't you dare cum," he responded swiftly with his assertive, sultry voice, "Don't you dare."

"Ohhh... but..." Scarlett moaned back, finding it terribly difficult to not disobey him, finding it terribly difficult to not cum.

He wasn't going to let her cum until he was ready for her to cum, until he was finished fucking her noticeably beautiful pussy, and until he had given his express permission for her to do so. His subs weren't allowed to have orgasms without his permission - Scarlett knew this from reading the escapades described in his book - and she was no different, though knowing this ahead of time didn't make it any easier. Another minute or two passed by, Scarlett caking Sir's cock in a sticky layer of her sweet, sweet juices, something that did not escape his observant eye.

He could be cruel when he needed to be in his role as a dom, but he also knew when to be considerate and knew when his sub had earned a reward, and the time had come to do the latter. "Do you want to cum?" he asked despite knowing what her response would be.

"Yes," she moaned back.

"Then what do you say?" he questioned, one of his final lessons of the day. A few more seconds were condemned to history and Scarlett's pussy was stretched, filled and fucked by a beautiful cock a little bit longer before it dawned on her what needed to be said.

"Please, Sir, can I cum?"

Such a good girl.

"You can cum."

Scarlett learnt just how rewarding submission could be as her orgasmic release echoed not only through the office but through Sir's whole, grandiose estate. Her whole body trembled violently, Sir still violently pounding into her over and over, his submissive creaming and cumming all over his cock, the most intense orgasm of her life chaotically ripping through her. Her hands frantically searched for something to grip onto, something for her to hold onto as she rode out the powerful, seemingly endless surges of sexual gratification. Sir exhibited his sexual maturity and experience by controlling himself despite arguably the hottest woman in the world and her perfect pussy cumming on his cock, he himself not satisfied so easily.

Her orgasm took its time to come to a stop, simmering down slowly, and, when it reached its end, her body fell limp and she breathed heavily and whined an exhausted whine. She could have easily passed out where she was, with her pussy still full, and she was aware of it still being full, her pussy sensitive following her transcendent orgasm. Scarlett subtly stirred her hips, discerning the feeling of fullness between her legs, never wanting to part ways with what was currently inside her. Could she spend the rest of eternity like this?

Realistically and sadly, no, though the thought of doing so was enticing. However, she wouldn't be allowed by Sir to stay like that because, while Scarlett had cum, he was not yet satisfied, and in her role as his submissive, Scarlett herself would neither be satisfied until she had pleased her master to his satisfaction, nor would she truly be a good girl. That was something she very much wanted to be. Sir backed out of her, and her pussy began to reform into its usual state, though still gaping from the considerable guest it had just homed.

"Get on your knees," he commanded her a second time, "Make me cum." Scarlett eagerly got onto her knees before the towering knight despite her tired state, knowing that her work here was not yet done. Doing as he said, she took it straight into her mouth, and his cock was so, so warm - warmer than it was before - and so, so wet now that it was covered in her cum. Only after she took it into her mouth did she wrap her hand around it, doing her best to please him with only her mouth, finding that there was plenty more of him to please that hadn't fit into her mouth.

Scarlett looked up into her master's eyes - her top's, her dom's, her Sir's; in this moment he was everything to her - as she sucked his cock fervently, wanting to please him, to satisfy him, and to make him cum, all like he had done to her. She wanted him to cum inside her so badly, right now believing that she had never wanted anything more, finding that her ability to deepthroat was increasing exponentially as she took his cock farther into her mouth and right down her throat.

Her head rocked back and forth, and Sir thrust his hips in tandem, fucking his sub's throat, moments away from the euphoria that he had told her to bestow upon him, and Scarlett could feel his cock begin to twitch as the echoes of his own orgasmic release mirrored her own. Sir's dam burst open and he flooded Scarlett's mouth with the warmth of his cum, the delicious nectar pouring down her throat, Scarlett having never wanted to swallow cum more than right now, knowing that it would please her master, knowing that it was what a good girl would do.

She could feel his cock pumping with her tongue, and it sent shivers down her spine knowing that she had done this for him. His glistening cock was so beautiful, and she didn't want to stop sucking it despite him having emptied inside her, Scarlett craving more domination, more fulfilment, and more cum - her newfound hunger seemingly knowing no bounds. Oral sex had never, ever felt better. Out Sir's cock slid from her mouth, like her pussy before it, both of her pairs of lips finding it difficult to part ways with their welcome visitor. "Show me," he said, instructing his submissive to open her mouth and show him that she had swallowed every drop.

She opened her mouth and proudly stuck out her tongue, showing Sir that she hadn't spilt a drop, every ounce swallowed gleefully. "Good girl," he uttered, noting her empty, clean mouth, making her heart and pussy immeasurably happy, "Very good girl indeed. Are you my good little cumslut?" he asked her, and Scarlett licked her lips, savouring the flavour and the feeling, basking in the glory of being what she wanted to be and the validation she felt, and she smiled.

"Yes, Sir."

Sir put his cock back into his trousers but not before the journalist took one final, long look at it, hoping her memory was miraculously photographic. Such a trait would be beneficial for a journalist, but it would be even more beneficial for the cumslut she now was.

"I believe you have all you need for your article," he said, bringing Miss Foxett's investigative interview to a close. However, while the interview had concluded, he did not send her on her way. "You are welcome and invited to stay here, in the guest room, so I can watch over you." Sir Theo courteously extended his welcome to his guest, keen to make sure she was okay after her very first BDSM experience, wary that she could come down quite hard from the high she was currently riding. Miss Foxett took him up on his offer and thanked him, assured from experience that he knew what he was talking about, and then he guided her to the guest room, holding her hand and supporting the unsteady journalist with his other hand upon her shoulder.

"Here you go," he opened the door for her when they got there, "I'll bring you a fresh towel. Feel free to use the facilities and help yourself to food in the kitchen. I'll be having dinner at six o'clock - you're welcome and invited to join me." Chivalry was not dead, and Miss Foxett thanked him, Sir Theo leaving her to rest after placing her clothes and belongings on the vanity unit in the room, and she got to resting immediately. She lay down on the welcome bed with a bellyful of cum, the taste hanging on her tongue, her backside still red and sore, her eyes heavier than they had ever been, her mind fluffy and without a care in the world. Despite staying with someone who was effectively a stranger, Miss Foxett had never felt safer, the clouds inside her clearing like those in the sky, sunlight breaking through the storms within and without, and it didn't take long for her to fall into a slumber. When she awoke, she would be waking up to the first day of the rest of her new life.