SUBJ: Road Trip

Story Info
She thinks it's just an email with an idea.
1.6k words
3.89
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I got to thinking after our conversation, that once we have things settled down, we should celebrate our new health and fitness with a road trip to Vegas. I love the desert and the long stretches of road will allow us to chat without kids.

It will be a lovely warm spring day, just past Barstow when the late morning sun streams through your window across your radiant red hair and down your luscious, ample cleavage. After 90 minutes of distraction, I will have had enough.

I'll flip the car into cruise control, slide my right hand across your sundress, grab the inside of your left thigh and lift, firmly and directly and not gently, but not roughly. Before you can protest, your skirt is up to your navel, your panties are shoved aside, and my two fingers glide past your waxer's handiwork directly to your G spot. And I press firmly, my forearm leveraged against the creamy inside of your thigh.

You'll try to push my hand away, but I'm not being stopped and you suddenly don't want me to. Your right leg arches up to give me better access and you recline your seat. My thumb finds your clit, and I simply pound your pussy like its holding a treasure of diamonds I want to pour free, and you gasp.

My left hand keeps us on the road at 80 miles an hour. Your orgasm is coming even faster. Your toes and calves are starting to curl and tense and you feel my every ridge and knuckle like electricity on your sopping wet nerves. But I want more.

"Let me see your tits" I say as I stare directly into your hazy eyes. You look back to spot if any truckers will see, and then with a firm flick of my thumb on your clit you don't care. Down your curvy shoulders come the straps of your dress, and out come those enormous ladies that have caused me to waste so much semen in hotel rooms around the country (including 20 minutes ago here).

The sun dances across your hard pink nipples, and you grasp them to do my usual job, when my fingers find home and a jolt races through you.

You are fully on display. Legs spread, panties deformed to free your went cunt to the air and my ministrations, breasts openly gyrating to the syncopation of the rumbling road and the friction of my fingers. You grab my arm and the door handle and push into the seat.

And scream. There's no kids to worry about. No decorum to preserve. We're miles from home and tied to nothing. And I am shamelessly finger fucking you. You scream and moan as much as I want you to as I blast your clit and g spot as much as I want to. And you cum and scream and moan and cum.

But I want more. And so do you.

I gently withdraw my fingers through the flood that is your tight tunnel and lick them clean. You reach down to lower your skirt, but I raise it back then reach down and pull your panties past your knees. You kick them off, not sure what's next, but wanting it. You know better than to put your tits away, and I'm caressing them anyway and at this point any nearby trucker has already had quite a show. And. You. Do. Not. Care.

You want that next orgasm.

We pull off on some vaguely referenced exit near Baker, and drive into the desert. Your tits bounce with the road as you try to coax my plan from me. That I don't really have one is unimportant. We pull off and I open the tail gate of our ridiculously pricey SUV. Finally I'll get a return on that investment. I push aside the luggage and spread the beach blanket that's always there before summoning you.

You step out, holding your dress up, sort of, by the straps in your hands, your pussy juice flowing down your thighs as your naked rack feels the sun and wind across the very tips of your nipples for the first time in a very long time.

You are essentially nude in the wide open, and I am incredibly hard looking at your curves.

"How do you want me," you ask, wondering if I'm going to simply take my turn or continue your ecstasy.

"On your back, with your legs out the back," I direct mischievously.

You do as you're told, sliding back for a respite from the desert sun. And then I pull you back and firmly shove your legs up and apart, your ass hanging over the edge, your cunt fully exposed to the sun and all creation for the first time ever. You're as scared as you are horny as you prepare to get fucked and wonder how long I'll last.

As your butt slides over the threshold, a thought crosses your mind. "Uh, condom?" you enquire.

"None needed," I smile, as my face dives for your crotch and my tongue slips right over your slick, hyper sensitive button. You look down to see the top of my head with a backdrop of desert hills framed by your shapely legs, the light of day glinting off my blond and gray.

You gasp as my fingers return to assaulting your g-spot and my lips suck your clit hard into my mouth. A few strokes and we're right where we left off. My left hand reaches for your massive jugs and squeezes and pinches in a not very nice but so wonderful way.

My well worked right hand soon needs a break, but my suckling on your clit blinds you in pleasure as I swap to my left and replace my right hand to your bosom.

Now the only question is: how many orgasms can you have? My mouth sucks the fluids that flow from your pussy, like I was physically extracting another orgasm. You cum and moan and cum and scream and soon beg me to stop.

And soon I do, after getting you over the top one final thrashing time, this with my ring finger temptingly pressing ever so slightly into your sphincter.

You know I want anal for my reward.

I stand up and tell you to slide back. You're wondering what I'm going to use for lube, and if you can let me do this unplanned. You slide back into the SUV and recline on your elbows, sweat glistening everywhere.

I sit down facing out between your legs and silently kick off my shoes, then pull off my Killers t-shirt and slide off my jeans, all without a word. Then, just as silently, I rollover onto my knees and crawl toward you, kissing you from your toes to your hips, to your nips to your lips for the first time all day. And then I pull your lovely sundress off. We're naked in the daylight, a few hundred yards from an interstate. You're about to get pounded.

And you don't care.

I push you onto your back with a deep kiss, slide my waist between your now long-spread thighs, hold your hands above you and keep kissing you deeply, and passionately. I tell you all the things I want to, but this time without a bedroom whisper. "I love how attentive you are and detailed" I say between kisses, as I reach to suck on your nipple. "I love your curves and bouncy ass and enormous rack" I hiss at you sinfully. "I love your sense of control, even though it pisses me off" I tell you as my hands deny you any control, and my teeth lift your nipple beyond what you want, and there's nothing you can do about it. "I love your sense of planning and adventure" I giggle as you get the most unplanned molesting of your life, kissing my way across your shoulders and up neck into the tousled sweaty mess that is your red hair. "I love your maternal instincts, and your passion for our kids and the two amazing sons you gave me" I say, staring into your eyes.

"And I love this constantly wet pussy that made them."

And with that I slide my throbbing cock into that wet, waiting pussy, grinding the base into your clit. My hands draw your hands down and I latch onto your ass, interlocking our arms and pulling us as near as possible. I don't lift up to watch your tits bounce. I stare into your eyes and press us as close to one being as possible as I thrust and stroke and grind and pull and moan and kiss and nibble every inch of you. My end and your beginning are not a thing as the tip of my cock finds your spot and your cum one final time as I shamelessly shout my orgasm and fill your pussy with an endless stream of semen, like a husband should do to his wife.

You gasp in maternal terror before realizing, as I already knew, that I'd timed it perfectly for your cycle. You roll over on top of me, wrap your legs around me and, for the first time ever let my load and your juices leak out of you on to my stomach.

We rest and snuggle in the shade, kissing and laughing in our nakedness.

"It's past 1. I'm hungry" you sigh.

"I brought something else to eat, and we have the blanket," I say. "Let's go for a walk where no one else will see us for a picnic."

"What else do you have in mind?" you inquire, sensing a twinkle in my eye.

"Oh. You'll see."

But that's a story for another day.

Love you.