All Comments on 'Subjects 0 Ch. 02'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

what is this status report shit it does'nt even go with the story????????????

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Ok, It obviously ties in with your previous story.....

But we need some clarification on how they were chosen, and in what way these two siblings fit in with the guys from the first story?

Who is making the reports? What role the scientist mother has in this? Are these story characters affected by the substance, or is their attraction an accident of unwitting exposure?

You have a lot to explain to bring these two stories together.

CWR2014CWR2014over 12 years ago
Nice Job

I am totally getting a kick out of how your writing tid bits about your previous story and how your able to change to some type of experiment, it's kind of funny and interesting.

Thanks for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
STATUS REPORT:

STATUS REPORT: Interrupting a mediocre story with silly status reports does not enhance the story.

END STATUS REPORT.

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
VERY NICE

I'm finding the entwining of the two stories intriquing. I am wondering just where you are planning to go from here.

I at first thought that the two kids were the source of the compounds that were being used but with the comment about researching Dianne's family, that appears not to be. However, it is obvious that the two do have some sort of pheromone that they emit so this might just be a red herring.

Please fill us in more about the family history on Diane and her children and the deep dark secret behind their conception.

Also, ignore the fatuous comments about this being a mediocre story. Obviously, Anonymous has the attention span of a gnat and has a tendency to gorget just why it is that they have their hand resting on their crotch in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOT AS GOOD AS PART 1....

I hate 3somes!!

The Bro-Sis affair was adequate....shoulda let it ride on from there....at least for a while....preggos welcomed.

'nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

a most intresting story thus far, i can see the potential for this to take a very dark turn, as i said in a previous comment i much await the next chapter to see which dorection you runn w/ this

j

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Thumbs up on status report

The detachment of reports fits in oddly enough with one dimensional characters and mechanical incestual coupling. See ' Party of five' for silbling Story that goes 3 d in terms of story, I'm not slamming this story . The author is making his limitations into strengths with the SR twist. Kudos and five stars for thinking out of the box.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
great job intertwining stories

lokking forward to further integration of the two stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting

this should be an interesting meeting of stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Seems Obvious

Tube-y? The secret substance was used in creating the embryos from which these siblings developed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow!!

The way you have combined elements and characters from all three of your story series is amazing and brilliant. You are by far the best author I have ever read. Well done! Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
STATUS REPORT

Love how the status reports tie this into your other stories! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Crap!

I had to quit reading another one of this author's stories at the beginning of the list of his stories because of the anal content and took a chance and started this one, the last one of his stories and damned if this one didn't have the brother sticking his fingers up his sister's asshole while screwing her. Needless to say I quit reading this one and am moving on to another author. Don't like anything to do with anal when it comes to sex. There is a category for stories that contain anal. The webmaster for this site should make people use the correct categories for their stories.

OpthimusOpthimusabout 7 years ago
Loved it and...

... I love anal.

KrazyTaz12KrazyTaz12almost 7 years ago
REALLY

WOW that so fucking hot. And as far as the anal sex goes it was just fingers and the heat of some very very hot sex. And the Facted that you have a issue anal sex but not sex with his sister that is weird by its self

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous