All Comments on 'Subjects 0 Ch. 07'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful Ending

I appreciate the well thought out way that the entire situation (like the best fiction) is brought together in the end, yet with enough loose ends that a sequel (or several) is a possibility.

Rest assured, I am certain there is a demand for quality stories like this one. Five stars plus!

kplusmckplusmcover 12 years ago
great story

enjoyed the story and hope there are sequels to follow the premiss is ripe for more.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Well played with Harold

I really enjoy your story. Althought we might know what will happen with Adam and his family I'm curious about miss Shelly and her baby.

bluewillybluebluewillyblueover 12 years ago
Another great story

I am so sorry to see this series end, you did a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love it

i love all your stories and how they inter relate. this one might be over but i hope spin offs and the parallequels keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I liked it, the only thing I wished for would be that if Shelly had ended up with him as well. That was the sour note in the ending, her losing everything (she had to move so she lost her job as well), even though she was powerless to resist Adam's pheremones.

I was also wondering what happened to the family that Harold was monitoring, since the substance eventually wears off, won't that family have been destroyed once they came to and realised what they had done?

All in all a pretty nice story which has a lot of potential to be expanded upon.

jaqvertjaqvertover 12 years ago
The ending is good...

I know why you left Shelly as you probably plan a story in the future with her child because he/she is not treated with antidote.

I like that you wove the other stories and I only read one of them but looking back, I dont seem to remember that you described in Broken Bliss story how the females have taken up with Jason because of the Phermones vapour because the sister seem to have it all planned and wasn't a spur of the moment thing. They even waited a day to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opinion

"Broken Bliss" and "I Found My Sister Stripping" tied to this story, but there is no explanation how it all began. Great story though. Thanks for the inspiration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Work

Man this was a great story. I love that Carol gave up the morning after pill and got knock up. I love when family member make kids. The best part is what the mom did to that jerk in the end.

AllthatiwantAllthatiwantover 11 years ago
Damn good

All I can honestly say for the entire story is FANTASTIC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VERY AMAZING TWIST :)

I've read tge other two stories that tie to this one. :) I loved 'I Saw My Sister Stripping' and I loved how Carol took her revenge on Harold :D Keep up the good work!! :D

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
An Amazing Series!!!

What a wonderful imagination. Kept me going from chapter to chapter. Loved It.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
All I can say is this story is.

FABULOUS!!!!

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I had read this before and I enjoyed reading it again.

I just wish that you had written something in the epilogue that would have given Sally relief. It was not HER fault. Thank you for this and other entertaining stories that you have written. Broken Bliss was the hottest, IMO.

richbwrichbwover 9 years ago
great stories

ive read all your stories and have found them very arousing hope theres alot more comming

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 7 years ago
More

Please write more! All these are awesome stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More more more

Please do more on the stories I loved the storylines

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Nice Ending

Very well and and thanks for taking care of Harold. I am sad that Smelly wasn't there at the end.

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
Was good fun to read

An unusual tale but one of fun, great read ... shame it ended

Thanks 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excluded Shelly

Story would have been better if they had included Shelly. It wasn't her fault she got pregnant. Same as the other 2 who were cared for. Oh well.

MediocreGingerMediocreGingerabout 3 years ago

I really think there should be a follow-up story. Sadly I know the chances are very low unless someone else takes the reins. I would think that he would tell his mother about Shelly being pregnant and they are able to track her down. I understand he already has 4 kids but I would like to think that he wouldn't just let Shelly run away with his 5th. He knows what it was like growing up without a dad so I would think he would want to be there for all of his kids. Even if she didn't want a relationship with him because she felt duped, she should know that he would be a big help raising a kid who is like him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible ending.....sucks!!!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 1 year ago

A Classic. I Love all of your writings.

Aussie1951Aussie195112 months ago
Good story BUT

I wasn’t to impressed with the ending I thought it could’ve been much better and I also thought Shelley was hard done by. Still a good ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous